FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men who wear chastity cages

Men who wear chastity cages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm curious.. Do men who wear cock cages/devices find their erections are bigger when they are released?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubman50Man  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I'm curious.. Do men who wear cock cages/devices find their erections are bigger when they are released? "

Mine arnt

By *ondonerMan  over a year ago

London / Essex borders

From a Cuck couple I know, his had got smaller and less often, though he'd been caged for a few years with limited release

By *istress Spank and SissyCouple  over a year ago

r

Think mine is certainly getting smaller but the feeling on release is wonderful

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Pent up sexual desire affects how hard I get anyway. A chastity cage just amplifies that desire over time.

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

God I hope my cucks will not get any smaller. Lol. Need a magnifying glass to find it now. Xx

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

A bit like taking your bra off at the end of the day?

By *istress Spank and SissyCouple  over a year ago

r

"A bit like taking your bra off at the end of the day? "

Yes it's probably a similar feeling

Think mistress may want to borrow the magnifying glass when you're done

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd rather keep my cage on and my bra on too!

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

I have a small silk drawstring bag drawn tight around balls and cock the bag is drawn backwards between my legs and tight between my bottom cheeks. I still have a sense of arousal and excitement and desire but not able to feel or focus the sensation on my cock or aching balls

"God I hope my cucks will not get any smaller. Lol. Need a magnifying glass to find it now. Xx"

Know how he feels

southam

That cage looks amazing crushing that huge covk solerider

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

"God I hope my cucks will not get any smaller. Lol. Need a magnifying glass to find it now. Xx

Know how he feels "

PMSL compared to your yummy looking cock his is miniscule. Xxxx

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

no not getting bigger at all on the contrary.

and also tend to cum quite quick too

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Love cage fun they look so cute and helpless

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Love cage fun they look so cute and helpless"

Does hubby wear one for your bukake meets?

southam

"no not getting bigger at all on the contrary.

and also tend to cum quite quick too "

that cage look cute but quite severe french it must be fun for them watching your little spurt seconds after releasing you

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

EDINBURGH (She/Her)

Over time and lack of stimulus the penis devoids of being of use.

I like the cocks to be able to still have strength and girth and find regular hand massage, pumping and weight excerises work best for this.

Of course. Individuals are not allowed to orgasm during this period. It is phyiscal cock training not a pleasure trip.

If they derive pleasure from this. They are given correctional punishment before being locked away once more.

Amelia

"Over time and lack of stimulus the penis devoids of being of use.

I like the cocks to be able to still have strength and girth and find regular hand massage, pumping and weight excerises work best for this.

Of course. Individuals are not allowed to orgasm during this period. It is phyiscal cock training not a pleasure trip.

If they derive pleasure from this. They are given correctional punishment before being locked away once more.

Amelia "

At the risk of punishment may I say that sounds sublime xx

southam

I agree solerider ,awesome

South Birmingham

"that cage look cute but quite severe french it must be fun for them watching your little spurt seconds after releasing you"

its not as small as you think, i can fit in a slightly smaller one and looking for one.

does restrict my errection a lot though which is the point of it.

i cum quicker but still more that a few seconds lol.

i don't feel it is a punishment either to wear it.

South Birmingham

Amelia "

Sounds great and a massive tease, would be really hard not to cum with that.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

EDINBURGH (She/Her)

That's the whole point....

Subversive subliminal training. Harding up the cock to take more punishment!!!

If the cock is ever required for duty It will have greater strength, Stamina, Reduced feeling to provide a greater pleasure for longer.

The final part of the training is the "come on demand" from a single word.

Use of one word to create an explosive orgasm to the receiving individual. For some like the feeling of being filled and filled with copious amounts of ejaculation.

A realife sex doll stallion.

Trained to satisfy and give pleasure when required.

Amelia

i put cuck cock in a cage often but a big difference with him his pathetic cock cant get hard in the first place and since this happened its shrinking fast when we got together and up to about 4 years ago he was a solid 8 inch and thick we had massive probs trying to find a cage however 3 years of no erections its now around 3 inches he was a grower not a shower deffo shrinking fast so i guess you dont use it you lose it ...hes truly a baby dick now ....

no wanking his soft cock either if he wants to cum its knickers on and doxy wand till he has a ruined orgasm ie a dribble in his knixs

"i put cuck cock in a cage often but a big difference with him his pathetic cock cant get hard in the first place and since this happened its shrinking fast when we got together and up to about 4 years ago he was a solid 8 inch and thick we had massive probs trying to find a cage however 3 years of no erections its now around 3 inches he was a grower not a shower deffo shrinking fast so i guess you dont use it you lose it ...hes truly a baby dick now ....

no wanking his soft cock either if he wants to cum its knickers on and doxy wand till he has a ruined orgasm ie a dribble in his knixs "

Lucky guy - think I’m beginning to wither too and without the joy of a doxy in the hands of a Mistress to console me

herts

"Love cage fun they look so cute and helpless

Does hubby wear one for your bukake meets? "

Yeah he has. Big tease

southam

"i put cuck cock in a cage often but a big difference with him his pathetic cock cant get hard in the first place and since this happened its shrinking fast when we got together and up to about 4 years ago he was a solid 8 inch and thick we had massive probs trying to find a cage however 3 years of no erections its now around 3 inches he was a grower not a shower deffo shrinking fast so i guess you dont use it you lose it ...hes truly a baby dick now ....

no wanking his soft cock either if he wants to cum its knickers on and doxy wand till he has a ruined orgasm ie a dribble in his knixs "

Love your attitude his dwindling clit must look so much neater in his panties and so good that you can have a girlie cuddlw together without him spoiling it

"Love cage fun they look so cute and helpless

Does hubby wear one for your bukake meets?

Yeah he has. Big tease "

Sounds incredible - very envious xx

By *irtyfuxCouple  over a year ago

Kings Lynn Norfolk! NOT

The morning glory daily pain awakes you crushed in your cage. It's like a dull pain and you pray the hard-on disappears. It alters your mindset and makes you more attentive towards your lady and her needs and desires become heightened as your are both denied. The male becomes more loving. The female more wanting to tease until she says I need cock but unfortunately you are locked away. Get me another she says. The male does, he believes and hopes this will be his release date......

"The morning glory daily pain awakes you crushed in your cage. It's like a dull pain and you pray the hard-on disappears. It alters your mindset and makes you more attentive towards your lady and her needs and desires become heightened as your are both denied. The male becomes more loving. The female more wanting to tease until she says I need cock but unfortunately you are locked away. Get me another she says. The male does, he believes and hopes this will be his release date......"

You certainly make a delicious menu xx

By *ooking to be cuck 265Man  over a year ago

camden london

I feel as if I’m getting smaller after prolonged period locked away.... I’m enjoying the complex feelings it produces though. I’m not sure about the erections part.... I still feel as hard as poss when allowed.

T spends most of his time caged x

For want of sounding naive, why would you want a cock to get smaller? My Sir and I are considering a cock cage for when he's not with me. He can only wear it away from home, so it will be 12 hours roughly daily during the week.

We want him to be restricted in being able to grow and touch when he should be working. I plan on sending messages and photos to tease him.

We want daily restriction not the danger of shrinkage.

By *ooking to be cuck 265Man  over a year ago

camden london

It’s just a side effect of prolonged wearing of cage I’m afraid... it’s a chance you take... some are not affected at all. I don’t like the thought of getting smaller but accept the rules.

herts

"For want of sounding naive, why would you want a cock to get smaller? My Sir and I are considering a cock cage for when he's not with me. He can only wear it away from home, so it will be 12 hours roughly daily during the week.

We want him to be restricted in being able to grow and touch when he should be working. I plan on sending messages and photos to tease him.

We want daily restriction not the danger of shrinkage. "

That’s pretty much what we do. Your be fine and won’t suffer an shrinking

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple  over a year ago

horsham

All very strange

"For want of sounding naive, why would you want a cock to get smaller? My Sir and I are considering a cock cage for when he's not with me. He can only wear it away from home, so it will be 12 hours roughly daily during the week.

We want daily restriction not the danger of shrinkage.

That’s pretty much what we do. Your be fine and won’t suffer an shrinking "

Thanks for that. It's put my mind at rest x

southam

"The morning glory daily pain awakes you crushed in your cage. It's like a dull pain and you pray the hard-on disappears. It alters your mindset and makes you more attentive towards your lady and her needs and desires become heightened as your are both denied. The male becomes more loving. The female more wanting to tease until she says I need cock but unfortunately you are locked away. Get me another she says. The male does, he believes and hopes this will be his release date......"

A skilful wife can train hubby to focus so completely on her need for hung alpha cock that his cock stiffens at her teasing but does not reach a complete erection sufficient to penetrate her

Love to watch an Alpha fuck a partner then do my caged cuck duties and clean up after mmmm

By *ullman1Man  over a year ago

Aldershot

Any couples interested in playing I enjoy the cuck being caged. Then released to clean up both of us

southam

"Any couples interested in playing I enjoy the cuck being caged. Then released to clean up both of us"

Have you ever fucked a wife where the guy is willing but obviously conflicted

By *urNaughtyHobbyCouple  over a year ago

Confidential Information

We are by no means 'experts' on this matter, however from what we understand through research is that the penis is quite elastic with a maximum length/ width it can reach while erect but if it is restricted for long periods of time (6 to 12 months upwards) then because the penis has not been able to reach is maximum size the erection will be smaller/shorter once the cage is removed.

That said after a few good erections the penis being quite elastic should have returned back to its maximum length/ width with no permanent lasting effects.

Of course this is based on a well fitting cage that does not cut off the blood circulation x

By *atexbound_scotMan  over a year ago

Livingston

Amelia "

Sounds heavenly.... Alas

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Spring into action after being released..ready to perform...

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Hubby is small with or without his cage x

By *omadic1Man  over a year ago

North Lincs

I love to see a cuck in a cage.

Love to see his strained erection as I fuck his wife in ways he can’t.

Love to fondle his caged cock as I fuck him too! (Or have his wife tease him as I fuck him)

Miss B suggested the chastity cage as we venture into trying new things...I’m open minded but a shrinking cock and erectile issues are not a permanent thing I’m after. What’s it like if only a short term play experiment?

I don’t think it’s physically possible to be bigger but after being caged for a while that first proper erection is so hard for me. Way, way harder than I could normally be. Maybe that gives the sense of being bigger

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Certainly not bigger but very very strong and powerful I’d say

cuck cant get hard so the cage is for jewellery only and it shrinking fast ...lol love it

By *ssexSwitchMan  over a year ago

hornchurch

Depends how long it’s on for. But definitely gets rock hard the moment it’s taken off.

By *mandajane01TV/TS  over a year ago

Ballymena

I get hard thinking about being locked in my chastity cage which is so small I can’t get hard. Is this perverse?

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

I love being caged, just need a key holder xx

southam

some bulls have the hubby caged for a few days before a meeting so that the wife si nice and fresh for them. It must be awesome for hubby as the wife is able to tease and masturbate in front of him as he hopes that they will both please sir so that he is given permission to enjoy sloppy seconds

By *assysaz40Man  over a year ago

chorley

I love being in my cage the frustration and how horny it feels

Love locking my little dick away , all the better if at the command of a woman

By *assysaz40Man  over a year ago

chorley

That’s the best part lol just don’t have a woman to do that

"Love to watch an Alpha fuck a partner then do my caged cuck duties and clean up after mmmm"

Well we need to convince Mrs Fanta to have two caged cocks and another chap to tease us both too x

"Love to watch an Alpha fuck a partner then do my caged cuck duties and clean up after mmmm

Well we need to convince Mrs Fanta to have two caged cocks and another chap to tease us both too x"

Sounds like amazing fun xx

Ballymena

"some bulls have the hubby caged for a few days before a meeting so that the wife si nice and fresh for them. It must be awesome for hubby as the wife is able to tease and masturbate in front of him as he hopes that they will both please sir so that he is given permission to enjoy sloppy seconds"

I love this scenario eating her pussy on demand, and dressing her ready for her date

southam

How long do you think hubby should be denied before her date with a real man

southam

"some bulls have the hubby caged for a few days before a meeting so that the wife si nice and fresh for them. It must be awesome for hubby as the wife is able to tease and masturbate in front of him as he hopes that they will both please sir so that he is given permission to enjoy

sloppy seconds

I love this scenario eating her pussy on demand, and dressing her ready for her date"

She has you phone her date to assure him that you are fully caged so that her cunt will tight and fresh for him

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

"I love to see a cuck in a cage.

Love to see his strained erection as I fuck his wife in ways he can’t.

Love to fondle his caged cock as I fuck him too! (Or have his wife tease him as I fuck him) "

That’s probably the best reason for being caged as a cuck !

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I find self chastity very challenging! (I'm single). I find limited wear makes me so excited when I take it off, I'm ready to burst

Ballymena

"some bulls have the hubby caged for a few days before a meeting so that the wife si nice and fresh for them. It must be awesome for hubby as the wife is able to tease and masturbate in front of him as he hopes that they will both please sir so that he is given permission to enjoy

sloppy seconds

I love this scenario eating her pussy on demand, and dressing her ready for her date

She has you phone her date to assure him that you are fully caged so that her cunt will tight and fresh for him"

I love the humiliation of him knowing my cock is locked, she always wears the key on display around her neck. One guy we met in a bar said he wanted to see it, my Mrs told me to go to the men’s and in a cubicle drop my jeans and leave the door unlocked. The wait was unbearable He came in a few minutes later, pouched open the door to see me standing in pink satin panties. He pulled them down and inspected me tugging hard at the cage. Then with a smirk on his face he left me standing there

southam

I haven't worn one yet but there is a guy wants me in chastity for him

Is it painful. Does it prevent you from gettin an erectiion and if worn a lot does it draw your attention away from your little cock and enable you to concentrate on his

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

I've been wearing snug cages for years. Sometimes months without even 5 mins out. Then I'll have a break for a few weeks. It takes that long before it finally resumes it's previous size. Then the cage goes back on.

southam

Dies your cocj become smaller and quieter in them

southam

Got a message from one of 5he cucks in the thread and ha says you get used to it and your cock gets smaller and less intensely aroused but your mind is still full of desire

southam

Wear can I get one in plain cover

» Add a new message to this topic