FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > nasty women

nasty women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why are the women on here so nasty ? is there a reason in these hard times with this virus that they can still be so nasty to men ? we all need each other so try to be a bit nicer .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I have never found that. Messages might not always be answered but that is their perogative.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

You’ll find a few nasty people in all walks of life but I think the majority of ladies on here are very polite and friendly. Perhaps you’re just unlucky or your approach needs a tweak.

Lou x

By *arkmanMan  over a year ago

hounslow

I have only encountered one arrogant and judgemental woman on this site so I cannot agree.

In fact I’ve found both men and women to be polite, engaging and not without a sense of humour.

Perhaps you are just unlucky but there are mostly good people here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are a few and a few nasty men as well

By *rs RavensongWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

Some people on here are nice, some people aren't...I don't think gender comes into it, to be honest.

If you come across someone who isn't, block them...its that simple, but its not wise, or productive, to judge everyone by one bad experience.

V x

Define ‘be a bit nicer’ OP.....what is your take on that concept in the context of the fab world.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Power. I noticed when I first started using the forums that a certain demograph of women were pretty nasty to men, and about them.

Ignore them and find the nice women.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Sounds like another entitled bloke who’s fed up of women declining him

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

There are nasty people everywhere. Even more so now in this selfish and entitled world.

Keep trying OP. Not easy being yet “Another Single Male”

Wishing you luck xx

Ignore them they just got nothing better to do with themselves then have the illusion of having power through a swinging site lol

Keep ya head up lad

Most are lovely to be fair

I did encounter one muppet, I'm sure she was Hitler's cousin . Apart from that it's all gooooood!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

If you receive abuse, report it.

If you are upset by your messages being deleted without reply, see the FAQ.

darlington

Green arrow seems he was moaning about it months ago and people wonder why people are blunt with them or don’t even bother to reply

Sort of depends on what you said first? Were you polite? I assume you messaged the ladies first rather then them messaging you?

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I have been accused of being “nasty”. I’m not.

But interpretations of “nasty” aside, if you have been on the receiving end of unacceptable behaviour from someone on fab then you can use the block and report.

Try to dust yourself off. There’s plenty of lovely people around. Some people are just cunts, and not in a good way.

V x

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I’m a complete bitch, or sometimes a total slut. So all in a real , nasty whore hope that helps OP

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"why are the women on here so nasty ? is there a reason in these hard times with this virus that they can still be so nasty to men ? we all need each other so try to be a bit nicer . "

Is it because they use the green arrow and notice that you moan about women on most of your posts?

By *nna WulfWoman  over a year ago

Wandsworth

I can be quite the cunt when provoked.

By provoked I mean 'approached'.

By *aulupforitMan  over a year ago

Tynemouth

Because they can be and have the monopoly,Nothing to worry about and nothing you have done as must get loads of mail everyday.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"why are the women on here so nasty ? is there a reason in these hard times with this virus that they can still be so nasty to men ? we all need each other so try to be a bit nicer .

Is it because they use the green arrow and notice that you moan about women on most of your posts? "

Busted

V x

Manchester (she/her)

"why are the women on here so nasty ? is there a reason in these hard times with this virus that they can still be so nasty to men ? we all need each other so try to be a bit nicer .

Is it because they use the green arrow and notice that you moan about women on most of your posts?

Busted

V x "

Lol

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Define what you mean by nasty OP. Abuse? If so report and block the offending people. If it's a case of them not responding to your messages then check the faq section. Men and couples can be nasty, it's not just women. Some of the worst offenders I have reported and blocked have been men. Chil out, enjoy the forums and the chat rooms. Good luck. X

if anyone is nasty to you block and move on.

spend no more time on it because they wont give it a seconds thought.

By *arlwellyMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Probably message didn’t get answered or it got deleted you may well not be there type it happens to us all

By *ouis CyphreMan  over a year ago

The Midlands

Quiet like a nasty woman

"why are the women on here so nasty ? is there a reason in these hard times with this virus that they can still be so nasty to men ? we all need each other so try to be a bit nicer . "

Calling all women nasty won’t help you

By *ovelaughliveCouple  over a year ago

Oldham

Oh defo not just the ladies! We replied yesterday to a single guy saying thankyou for your message but not what were looking for at the min, wow did he get nasty!!

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Is this a continuation from "manners" and "replies" op? The other posts haven't prompted responses to your messages so now women are nasty?

Not all nasty. Some of us a polite x

By *trongbobMan  over a year ago

rochester

Ooooerr! I didnt know my ex was on here

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

There is a (think it’s Korzkbski on semantics) saying, “the meaning of the communication is the response you get”.

By *ippy68Man  over a year ago

Portland

"Sounds like another entitled bloke who’s fed up of women declining him "

With all due respect I don’t think the OP views make him “entitled” as you put it. I think it can just be very frustrating when a few can be rude when they do respond however when you look at it from the ladies point of view they get 100’s of messages, they have heard every cheesy one liner ever said....and more! They get so many cock pictures and one line requests with no apparent thought put into them and as you say some guys think they are entitled to be able to sleep with any female they desire to on here. I do think being polite and complimentary costs nothing for anyone and everyone should just try to be a little bit nicer and kinder overall.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"There are nasty people everywhere. Even more so now in this selfish and entitled world.

Keep trying OP. Not easy being yet “Another Single Male”

Wishing you luck xx "

This.

Good luck mate!

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Sounds like another entitled bloke who’s fed up of women declining him "

Or someone who's not been made very welcome so far? It happens. Some people aren't very friendly.

darlington

"Sounds like another entitled bloke who’s fed up of women declining him

With all due respect I don’t think the OP views make him “entitled” as you put it. I think it can just be very frustrating when a few can be rude when they do respond however when you look at it from the ladies point of view they get 100’s of messages, they have heard every cheesy one liner ever said....and more! They get so many cock pictures and one line requests with no apparent thought put into them and as you say some guys think they are entitled to be able to sleep with any female they desire to on here. I do think being polite and complimentary costs nothing for anyone and everyone should just try to be a little bit nicer and kinder overall."

green arrow him he’s been moaning about it for donkeys as I said he comes across as another entitled single man moaning he gets no messages from people

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Life is a box of chocolates

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm only mean if someone is with me or won't take no for an answer op.

What do you class as nasty?

I'm not defendibg rudeness, but I think some women, me included at times do get fed up with still being asked to meet or with people not reading profiles before messaging.

Tin town

"Sounds like another entitled bloke who’s fed up of women declining him

With all due respect I don’t think the OP views make him “entitled” as you put it. I think it can just be very frustrating when a few can be rude when they do respond however when you look at it from the ladies point of view they get 100’s of messages, they have heard every cheesy one liner ever said....and more! They get so many cock pictures and one line requests with no apparent thought put into them and as you say some guys think they are entitled to be able to sleep with any female they desire to on here. I do think being polite and complimentary costs nothing for anyone and everyone should just try to be a little bit nicer and kinder overall."

I have encountered a few nasty women on here....

When I’ve looked at their pics , their background was Flithy.......

If you click on the green arrow it's clear OP is unhappy about not getting replies, he's posted many threads about it. Maybe someone has been unkind since, but if not I imagine it's just a lack of replies upsetting him.

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

Always polite to men that message up to a point where they get too pushing. But even then I don't get rude I just block lol

By *hom01Man  over a year ago

Rugby

Maybe I'm fortunate but personally I haven't experienced any rudeness on here from anyone - I'm sharing the FAB love ( If only !!)

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

"I'm only mean if someone is with me or won't take no for an answer op.

What do you class as nasty?

I'm not defendibg rudeness, but I think some women, me included at times do get fed up with still being asked to meet or with people not reading profiles before messaging."

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

I don’t think I’ve found any women being anything other than lovely towards me on here.

I’ve certainly had no problems with anyone being nasty on here.

Guys ignore this poster, he constantly whines about women not replying / manners / being bitchy etc..... it’s literally every other day. Just another guy who can’t take no for an answer and when he is told no he takes to the forums to whine and bitch about

When he does get replies on his forums, he never responds , so take note of his name, and just ignore xx

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I'm pretty sure there are far more nasty men on here than women!!

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I'm just singing Janet Jackson ,nasty boy's in my head now.

Gimme a beat.....

if anyone is nasty report them ...

but...

no thanks is not nasty

no reply is not nasty

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

because they can.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

There are nasty people in all genders not just women.

However any nastiness I have had on here has actually been from women !

some take nastiness to a whole different level

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I can be sympathetic with ladies on here not replying. Having been in a couple profile here previously I can confirm the sheer volume of inept and crude mail the ladies receive so understand the difficulty they face. I've never come across nasty. One flaky one who clearly was disappointed when we actually met for a social.But she was no oil painting anyway so no great loss as far as I was concerned! We live and learn? All I can say is try a nice polite thought out approach and be nice! But especially atm. Stay safe?

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Green arrow is so helpful at times

Maybe this thread has run its course......some nasty people,male and female on this site and in every walk of life..

"Maybe this thread has run its course......some nasty people,male and female on this site and in every walk of life.."

This is so true! Unfort the OP will have posted a similar thread to this in the next day or 2 xx

Without any context how do you suppose anyone can have a response to this statement?

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

OP you sound like Donald Trump!

"OP you sound like Donald Trump!"

Thats below the belt....lol

Tin town

"Maybe this thread has run its course......some nasty people,male and female on this site and in every walk of life..

This is so true! Unfort the OP will have posted a similar thread to this in the next day or 2 xx"

Does that make it any less true? I mean we get daily doses of fuck marry drink coffee avoid et al

"Green arrow is so helpful at times "

Yep

"Maybe this thread has run its course......some nasty people,male and female on this site and in every walk of life..

This is so true! Unfort the OP will have posted a similar thread to this in the next day or 2 xx

Does that make it any less true? I mean we get daily doses of fuck marry drink coffee avoid et al"

There’s no need for anyone to be rude, on that I’ll agree. But you’ll generally find someone has been rude / a shitty reply if a) someone messaged and clearly not read profile, b) they’ve messaged before and keep on doing so c) they’re out of the persons age limits d) they won’t take no for an answer or e) they’re generally a dickhead.....

But posting every other day to whine about it and not listening to people saying block and move on / ignore isn’t exactly justified is it?xx

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"OP you sound like Donald Trump!

Thats below the belt....lol"

Lol, I was thinking of the way he always called everyone “nasty women” - Hilary Clinton, Kamala Harris, every woman journalist and so on.

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

like stated earlier theres nasty in all genders,ur better off ignoring them as there certainly gona be same face to face

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm only nasty in the bedroom

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

I've never experienced nasty women on here, if you want nasty join Bang Buddies, ther'es some venom spitting nasty peices of work on there just enjoy cutting and pasting your messages to take the piss and think they are clever. I don't think they would get away with it on here, women are usually pleasant even if not interested in you.

By *ireland30Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I'm only nasty in the bedroom "

Sometimes women resort to being nasty after the way that they are treated by the men on here.

Looking at the green arrow usually tells you what kind of person is talking.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I've told you a million times to stop exaggerating.

What the hell are you saying that attracts nasty replies ?

Pulling out the popcorn for this

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"

I'm guessing its no replies that makes "women nasty"

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

To be honest I haven't encountered any since joining as in nasty maybe I'm just very picky who I decide to chat with and it seems to work well

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

As soon as I saw your thread just knew it'd be a whinging thread about women. C'mon! Change the record will ya!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I'm guessing its no replies that makes "women nasty""

I think you're probably right

Honestly, with the greatest of respect you are yet to define what it is that makes us all so nasty or such fakes, so many threads you have started slating the women of fab for the verious ways in which you think they have wronged you that one does start to think.... Maybe the problem is you

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

What i often find is that if one person claims that everyone else is this, that or the other to them then you have to look for the lowest common denominator in it all.

Not every woman can be nasty to everyone surely OP so maybe the problem is why you find they end up being nasty yo you?

Have you ever considered that your actions could just be the cause of their reaction towards you?

Personally I've yet to find a woman be nasty to me on here and im quite clearly not everyone's cup of tea.

I try to be polite or sometimes even funny and it seems to work out OK for me and for a lot of other guys as well.

Just playing devils advocate here that's all and not being another 'nasty woman' (I'm a bloke if you didn't notice)

Because sometimes men incite us to be nasty. All we ask is you read our profiles if you arent what we want and you contact us then its really your own fault. Some men dnt take rejection easy without being rude and ive experienced this a lot.

maybe they dont like speaking to a shadow, or cock pics

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

"You’ll find a few nasty people in all walks of life but I think the majority of ladies on here are very polite and friendly. Perhaps you’re just unlucky or your approach needs a tweak.

Lou x "

I agree

"Honestly, with the greatest of respect you are yet to define what it is that makes us all so nasty or such fakes, so many threads you have started slating the women of fab for the verious ways in which you think they have wronged you that one does start to think.... Maybe the problem is you "

By *nholy TrinityCouple (MM)  over a year ago

leeds/york

I always try to be sympathetic when experiencing unpleasant behaviour from anyone on Fab, be it an ascerbic forum reply or a downright nasty message. I feel, rightly or wrongly, that most nasty behaviour on here comes, ultimately, from being or feeling hurt- either by rejection (which, damn, always stings a little) or being ignored for the 37th time that day.

Thankfully I’ve only ever experienced one bout of true nastiness, and am probably guilty of the same myself, so am in the fortunate position of being able to turn the other cheek.

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"Power. I noticed when I first started using the forums that a certain demograph of women were pretty nasty to men, and about them.

Ignore them and find the nice women. "

I agree...

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Following the green arrow can be very insightful this is one of many posts from the OP slating women. Honestly though that has now built him a reputation that will take a while to undo. OP can you please define your statement, also nasty is nasty it’s not specific to a certain gender. If you are constantly getting annoyed by it all just take some time away from here.

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Considering the OP never comment further than his opening statement on any thread he launches.... why are we arguing amongst ourselves ?

vanaheim

"Considering the OP never comment further than his opening statement on any thread he launches.... why are we arguing amongst ourselves ?

"

No idea

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

It’s nice to be nice. Bit of a struggle lately mind!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Following the green arrow can be very insightful this is one of many posts from the OP slating women. Honestly though that has now built him a reputation that will take a while to undo. OP can you please define your statement, also nasty is nasty it’s not specific to a certain gender. If you are constantly getting annoyed by it all just take some time away from here. "

Only 'a while'?!

I have encountered the odd freak/nut-job/ weirdo or whatever...more so of late but I must say the majority of peeps on here are lovely on here, bar the 15-20%. It used to be approx 5-10% but it has escalated ...................

Some guys can't take a very polite ``No but Thank You`` for an answer even in these challenging crisis times. Some getting quite angry and aggressive also

Showing their very true colours and it's kinda obvious they won't accept NO on a meet either if no chemistry etc... Hence I like, want and will chat for quite some time before any social meet..................

Saying all that, a big shout out to all the lovely, funny, kind hilarious, genuine, legit peeps of Fab

I’m Used to the rejection now

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Neatly all of the ladies I have spoken to on here have been very well mannered & behaved.

Women are swamped on here but guys who don't read ,can't take a no or are sent unsubtle texts from guys

Women are swamped on here by guys who don't read ,can't take a no or are sent unsubtle texts from guys

Nasty “women” so you blame all women. Maybe look at the common denominator.

The definition of insanity is to try the same thing a over and over again and expect a different outcome.

Think all these “women” got it right

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"I have encountered the odd freak/nut-job/ weirdo or whatever...more so of late but I must say the majority of peeps on here are lovely on here, bar the 15-20%. It used to be approx 5-10% but it has escalated ...................

Some guys can't take a very polite ``No but Thank You`` for an answer even in these challenging crisis times. Some getting quite angry and aggressive also

Showing their very true colours and it's kinda obvious they won't accept NO on a meet either if no chemistry etc... Hence I like, want and will chat for quite some time before any social meet..................

Saying all that, a big shout out to all the lovely, funny, kind hilarious, genuine, legit peeps of Fab

"

Same here, as soon as you say no thanks it seems to flick a switch in some of them and they think it’s fair game to turn the creep on.

To the op I’d just ensure you weren’t coming across as creepy or offensive. It’s very easy to miss read a message. Other option is just block them and move on.

Men are just as bad dude

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"Men are just as bad dude"

Think we’ve just been lucky and had few of either sex nasty to us

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

From the green arrow OP you seem to be negative about women a lot on the forums. What you don’t probably realise is that us women check things like that and judge men for it and I’m assuming because you’re getting no response or as you guys call it ‘action’ you are saying women are nasty.

This thread will not give you the attention you want OP.

Grow up Danny

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I can be quite the cunt when provoked.

By provoked I mean 'approached'."

vanaheim

"Following the green arrow can be very insightful this is one of many posts from the OP slating women. Honestly though that has now built him a reputation that will take a while to undo. OP can you please define your statement, also nasty is nasty it’s not specific to a certain gender. If you are constantly getting annoyed by it all just take some time away from here.

Only 'a while'?! "

Was trying to be a bit optimistic

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

The green arrow really does tell a story.

[Removed by poster at 27/01/21 08:30:50]

The site over the past year has changed ,theres been so many people join because there under lockdown and need a release which we understand,

Fab isnt Pof or tinder its a swingers site set up people who enjoy that lifestyle , so maybe your incountering women who arent genuine or true swingers who are a little bit fed up with the latest members

X

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Considering the OP never comment further than his opening statement on any thread he launches.... why are we arguing amongst ourselves ?

"

Quite agree.

This guy just seems to light the fuse paper and disappear!

Shall we all stop now?!!

"

Hahaha very true. Good morning ladies xx

Personally I can not believe this thread has got so far from the moaning opening post but then I suppose most people don’t bother with the green arrow!!!

T

I wonder what experiences the OP has had, to feel that way. Can’t really debate it without knowing what the issue is. As others have said he hasn’t commented further!

By *lowhands7Man  over a year ago

South Leics and regularly stay in Staffs

I think there are a few on here (men and women) that good be more respectful but it's easy to pass them by or block them. By and large the people I have met and had conversations with on here have been fabulous people

"I wonder what experiences the OP has had, to feel that way. Can’t really debate it without knowing what the issue is. As others have said he hasn’t commented further! "

He never does. He puts a derogatory post and then disappears.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

There are some nasty people on here both male and female who go out of there way to be unkind and hurtful to others. Thankfully 95% are lovely so this alone makes fab very worthwhile.

By *amillMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Maybe women might not be as “nasty” to you if you stop generalising them and moaning about how they don’t reply to you etc.

Treat women with respect and they’ll respect you back, just because you can’t get a reply doesn’t mean those women are nasty

Leeds

"Maybe women might not be as “nasty” to you if you stop generalising them and moaning about how they don’t reply to you etc.

Treat women with respect and they’ll respect you back, just because you can’t get a reply doesn’t mean those women are nasty "

Well said

I think some people start posts like these and then some people need to vent and let off some steam so probably better to do that in forums then to message people and vent

"I wonder what experiences the OP has had, to feel that way. Can’t really debate it without knowing what the issue is. As others have said he hasn’t commented further!

He never does. He puts a derogatory post and then disappears."

Ohh okay haha. Nothing like a bit of stirring!

Thank you for relating to a women's perspective but, I also agree there is no need to be nasty or horrible to anyone on here. Treat other people the way you would like to be treated yourself. x

Leeds

"Thank you for relating to a women's perspective but, I also agree there is no need to be nasty or horrible to anyone on here. Treat other people the way you would like to be treated yourself. x

"

I always say this to guys.

If you were to see me in a cocktail bar and wanted to chat me up, would you walk up and use derogative comments to me? If not then don’t do it here.

"Thank you for relating to a women's perspective but, I also agree there is no need to be nasty or horrible to anyone on here. Treat other people the way you would like to be treated yourself. x

If you were to see me in a cocktail bar and wanted to chat me up, would you walk up and use derogative comments to me? If not then don’t do it here."

Ok babe

By *harlie38Man  over a year ago

walsall

Just a thought.... Maybe the fact that the op has not responded to any of the comments on here explaining or defending the original statement plus his green arrow history maybe he gets off on stirring up the forum. Maybe he is sitting back looking at all the comments smugly tugging himself off thinking he's the bee's knees for getting so many fired up responses.

As I said just a thought to maybe ponder.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"why are the women on here so nasty ? is there a reason in these hard times with this virus that they can still be so nasty to men ? ... "

I'm not nasty to anyone who doesn't deserve it.

I am not going to generalize and say ALL the messages I get are, let's call them "crude," for politeness sake,

but I can tell you that some of the things I have been asked and told and suggested to have been seriously off the scale shocking in content, and often totally lacking in manners.

Guys that I might possibly have given a chance to (if I was single) actually manage to kill it stone dead for themselves at the first step in their downright shady approaches.

So many of us ladies come to reply from a position of being previously badly offended and therefore on the defensive even if it's not always warranted.

Foreplay begins with pleasant polite first contact attitude, not just dick picks and lewd statements, a fact which seems to get lost in translation when some men make their animalistic desires known to us ladies here. It can be relentless and pestering in the extreme.

Just try to put yourself in that beleaguered point of view for a tiny bit and you might start to understand what's going on.

Of course having said all of that, I know there are some bitches out there who don't give a stuff, or even get off on being totally nasty, and for that I can only say don't take it personal coz they are probably like that with everyone, and time to let go and move on.

We aren't all like that, so find yourself somebody who isn't nasty. We are here, you just have to keep chatting, maybe with a thicker skin and broader shoulders?

Best of luck on your search.

"Just a thought.... Maybe the fact that the op has not responded to any of the comments on here explaining or defending the original statement plus his green arrow history maybe he gets off on stirring up the forum. Maybe he is sitting back looking at all the comments smugly tugging himself off thinking he's the bee's knees for getting so many fired up responses.

As I said just a thought to maybe ponder. "

This! Green arrow history puts the first comment in a whole new light

True but this is a site full of explicit images and people looking for sex...not that makes the OP right but he probably wouldn't speak to someone like that in real world?

If you were to see me in a cocktail bar and wanted to chat me up, would you walk up and use derogative comments to me? If not then don’t do it here."

"Just a thought.... Maybe the fact that the op has not responded to any of the comments on here explaining or defending the original statement plus his green arrow history maybe he gets off on stirring up the forum. Maybe he is sitting back looking at all the comments smugly tugging himself off thinking he's the bee's knees for getting so many fired up responses.

As I said just a thought to maybe ponder.

This! Green arrow history puts the first comment in a whole new light "

It helps to identify those that continue to post the same stuff over and over again and can be interesting reading on a lot of poster to get a feel for their vibe.

T

[Removed by poster at 27/01/21 15:40:33]

I recon he bit he's and pretends they are like that so he gets the sympothy card felt haha. "Awww.. poor baby .. need a cuddle...?"

I can't say I've ever encountered any mast women tbh (there have been a few I've disagreed with on the forums) but not anyone I would call disgusting etc tbh.

By *hilledGuerillaMan  over a year ago

In the monkey house

Read the title and thought “that’s the thread for me”. Not the nasty women I was looking for lol. Move along.

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

I'm always wary about following the 'green arrow' on a poster, sometimes a post is made when they're pissed, it doesn't make that person a bad guy in real life.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"I'm always wary about following the 'green arrow' on a poster, sometimes a post is made when they're pissed, it doesn't make that person a bad guy in real life. "

No, I am sure it doesn't mean the person is a bad guy in real life, but it does create a certain picture of what he is like on the forums. The OP has posted many very similar posts to this one in a relatively short period of time, thus the green arrow doesn't portray him in a very positive light.

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm always wary about following the 'green arrow' on a poster, sometimes a post is made when they're pissed, it doesn't make that person a bad guy in real life.

No, I am sure it doesn't mean the person is a bad guy in real life, but it does create a certain picture of what he is like on the forums. The OP has posted many very similar posts to this one in a relatively short period of time, thus the green arrow doesn't portray him in a very positive light. "

Yes. One or two posts is one thing, a pattern is another

It’s not just women, I’ve had some awful vile things said to me and abuse from men/couples when I’ve politely said no thanks xx

Leeds

"It’s not just women, I’ve had some awful vile things said to me and abuse from men/couples when I’ve politely said no thanks xx "

Best way to deal with that is politely say no thanks then block them. That’s how I manage the situation.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Read the title and thought “that’s the thread for me”. Not the nasty women I was looking for lol. Move along. "

They're the ones we like too. Nastier the better!

** And if you're one that fits the category, contact us.

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Grow a thicker skin if you are a " single" male on here

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Men can nasty too. Unfortunately nasty people of both genders surface in lots of different areas in life, incl this website.

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

The green arrow shows that you keep posting similar threads to this.

You either have a real problem with women and 'you' probably need to look at that, or you are just a bored troll.

Some are some aren't. The ratio of men to women is very high and the women therefore have to put up with disproportionate amount of assholes. Patience and don't get hot headed it won't ever help your cause. Although many view this as just a shag site you got to remember thats only going to take place when women feel comfortable about you. Happy hunting! I'm off to work on my introductions/chat up lines that's the only place I've managed to suck on here...

» Add a new message to this topic