FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Land of confusion

Land of confusion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lowhands7 OP   Man  over a year ago

South Leics and regularly stay in Staffs

and frustration.

On another post within the forum, a couple are asking for tributes, yet their profile states not interested in single males.

I am similarly bemused by people asking (some demanding) face pics but they don't have any themselves.

Is it me?!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Loads of couples and single Ladies not looking for Men have one verification, that being from a Man! Confused.com

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"Loads of couples and single Ladies not looking for Men have one verification, that being from a Man! Confused.com "

Tried it once and didn’t like it ?

"Loads of couples and single Ladies not looking for Men have one verification, that being from a Man! Confused.com "

It's not just me!! Yay!! Thought I was missing something

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"and frustration.

On another post within the forum, a couple are asking for tributes, yet their profile states not interested in single males.

I am similarly bemused by people asking (some demanding) face pics but they don't have any themselves.

Is it me?!!!

"

They might be asking for tributes from established friends.

People asking for face pictures might have some in private. I always think that people can ask for anything they want, it doesn't mean I have to give it to them. My kids would have had ponies at age 3 and motorbikes at age 6 if that was the case

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Maybe they met them at one of the large organised socials and the signal man sent them a verification to get one back, that happens a lot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just a Fab double standard.

You will have to get used to it

By *jsantagCouple  over a year ago

Hfd/Shrop/Worc area

"and frustration.

Is it me?!!!

"

If it helps balance things....we are looking for males, females, couples (and top of the list multiple males)

And yes please to tributes too....love them!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I ignore demanding people. No time for divas.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Just a Fab double standard.

You will have to get used to it"

Lots of couples and single Ladies like to pick the Single men they meet,so not a double standard at all

"and frustration.

Is it me?!!!

If it helps balance things....we are looking for males, females, couples (and top of the list multiple males)

And yes please to tributes too....love them! "

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

I thought this was a genesis thread.

Midlands

"Loads of couples and single Ladies not looking for Men have one verification, that being from a Man! Confused.com

Maybe they met them at one of the large organised socials and the signal man sent them a verification to get one back, that happens a lot "

Mystery solved

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I like meeting men. My "looking for" (when I'm not hidden) says "not looking for single guys". It's automatic when you turn on the filter to stop men messaging you.

Midlands

"Loads of couples and single Ladies not looking for Men have one verification, that being from a Man! Confused.com

I like meeting men. My "looking for" (when I'm not hidden) says "not looking for single guys". It's automatic when you turn on the filter to stop men messaging you."

We have the filter on too. If we post a pic with the filter off we need a PA for the messages!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I like meeting men. My "looking for" (when I'm not hidden) says "not looking for single guys". It's automatic when you turn on the filter to stop men messaging you. We have the filter on too. If we post a pic with the filter off we need a PA for the messages!"

Haha same. But it's why it might look inconsistent.

(Right now my filters are as they are because pandemic)

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

We don’t list ourselves as looking for single men as we don’t want to get lots of messages, we already get a few from men and that’s manageable but after reading the forums it seems some ladies and couples get inundated with them and then men get upset if they’re ignored or rejected. I’m sure we wouldn’t be the type of couple to get inundated but to not advertise the fact we’d meet men saves hassle. Perhaps others feel the same.

Lou x

» Add a new message to this topic