FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > meets

meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it me or the area, im working in luton and had a few good meets with males females and couples but it seems slim on the ground....back home in notts i have countless messages for meets..im always polite im clean and genuine i never waste peoples time its really bugging me........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"is it me or the area, im working in luton and had a few good meets with males females and couples but it seems slim on the ground....back home in notts i have countless messages for meets..im always polite im clean and genuine i never waste peoples time its really bugging me........"

Probably cos your profile lists you as being in Mansfield. With the new advanced search thingy, you'd need to change your location to Luton to get people in that area interested... or have a 'Luton profile' aswell......

Not nit-picking - just what struck me when I read your post and then your profile.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"is it me or the area, im working in luton and had a few good meets with males females and couples but it seems slim on the ground....back home in notts i have countless messages for meets..im always polite im clean and genuine i never waste peoples time its really bugging me........"

Yeah...but you can't accommodate or travel, but up for anything with anyone...perhaps they're equally confused.

Just saying!

how the hell did you get from Mansfoeld to Luton if you can't travel?

"how the hell did you get from Mansfoeld to Luton if you can't travel? "

Didn't you know, He's the Dr.

"how the hell did you get from Mansfoeld to Luton if you can't travel? "

Ooooh, good one NN!!!!

In all seriousness, it IS very often the most blindingly obvious things that WE don't spot in our own profiles that place a barrier between us and getting meets.

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

we are in notts and dont have any problems meeting but like its been said if you carnt acom or travel its not going to work

changed a few things thanks

ha ha yes but dr dom

» Add a new message to this topic