FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > updating your status

updating your status

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *absFrenchGent OP   Man  over a year ago

stafford

I'd like to know if updating the status of a proffile everyday bothers other people ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

doesn't bother me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you're assuming anyone sees it

Doesn't bother me...why would it? If someone doesn't like it, then don't read their profile lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I'd like to know if updating the status of a proffile everyday bothers other people ?"
id like to know why it would?

stafford

I just thought about it and as I've heard people saying that fabs can get very boring and that people just chat shit and just don't use fabs for meets and more for chatting about the weather , and I have updated my status quite a few time with something like " lovely weather" and stuff like that and I was just curious to know if people actually give a shit about it or not

I always chat shit on my status.

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"I just thought about it and as I've heard people saying that fabs can get very boring and that people just chat shit and just don't use fabs for meets and more for chatting about the weather , and I have updated my status quite a few time with something like " lovely weather" and stuff like that and I was just curious to know if people actually give a shit about it or not"

I can honestly say I don't give a shit what your daily status is.....

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

we use it to update our friends as to whats happening or has happened

stafford

So I'm not the only one then lol

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

Makes me laugh reading some statuses when people are obviously having rows with partners and the status changes every half hour

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

I update mine for anything significant - either good or bad. Friends see this and know what's happening. It's been the countdown to me moving in, the state of how far I've got with my unpacking of all the numerous boxes. Whether we have had a good night out/or in and sometimes stuff and nonsense if I'd had a little too much to drink! if nothing is happening then it will stay empty

Forum Mod

I don't care if it bothers people its my status

I love reading people status on my friends lists and on my hotlists,ill message people that I think have good ones or ones that make me want to know whats going on in their heads

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I like reading status updates - part of my stalking process is to watch potiential prey and see whether they put something on their updates that really puts me off...

I enjoy reading some of the updates, doesn't bother me at all

stafford

I just almost never know what to put to attract people and make them get in touch with me

Forum Mod

"I just almost never know what to put to attract people and make them get in touch with me"

Its not about that,its about just about putting a little piece of your mind on there if you want to

stafford

I'll keep that in mind when I update it , would you advise to put some naughty things too?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i put rubbish on mine other peoples make me laugh

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I just almost never know what to put to attract people and make them get in touch with me

Its not about that,its about just about putting a little piece of your mind on there if you want to "

Dear lord I wouldnt subject any poor bugger to that

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I like the jokey ones always makes me smile.

Good stuff I think, makes me smile but then again not sure if anyone gets pissed off when I comment as they don't bother to reply. Must think I am on a swingers site or something!!

I only recently started changing my status but finding it quite fun and it always seems to get my friends attention

"I'll keep that in mind when I update it , would you advise to put some naughty things too?"

So can I just recap.

You aren't getting meets and have heard from others that people use this site mainly to chat to others and not to meet and have sex.

So you thought in order to get on the right side of the people who talk shit about the weather instead of meeting for sex, you'd put status updates on your profile, also about weather, in oder to fit in and hopefully once you're part of this weather talking clan, someone, maybe someday, will ask you to meet?

Is that what you mean. And if you can understand all that then good luck to you

I don't really care if mine bothers other people; I have 2 jobs so it gives people the tits up as to whether I'm around or not, I do the weather forecast occasionally, snotty comments when I get a number of random friendship requests in a week, though now I've blocked 2 main culprits, it doesn't happen so much, other times it says random stuff, like not sleeping good etc.

I like to read other people's status especially one of my friends who puts a joke on which always makes me smile and another who puts a couple of lines from a song he has been listening to

stafford

interesting reply and nice too unlike some other people's answer

Can honestly say we have never read your status, and probably never will.... so put what you like

"interesting reply and nice too unlike some other people's answer "

If you are referring to my reply, I hope I haven't offended you, as that was not my intention.

I'm struggling to understand what you really mean and why it seems an issue to you. No status updates don't bother me, I don't ever read them. I never update our status, it stays blank for most of the time, unless my OH puts up that we are visiting a club etc.

Don't worry about others and don't hold too much leverage yourself on a status update, it is just that, nothing important

I always put random stuff on and if it gives people a chuckle, there's fine with me. Now what can I put today?

We like to update our status, and read our friends to see what they are up to.

Ours currently says I am out in the garden drinking wine, best change it as it is way too early for wine.

stafford

I think you'd better change it lol it wouldn't do you any favor at all to keep it as it is

Changed

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

can u update ur status please !!

dont care their profile can write what they want , dont think anyone reallyh pays that much attention to them anyway .

stafford

You are very hot

"Makes me laugh reading some statuses when people are obviously having rows with partners and the status changes every half hour"
I have profiles on my hotlist for that reason alone, just so i can follow their status's lol, some are better than eastenders

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Makes me laugh reading some statuses when people are obviously having rows with partners and the status changes every half hourI have profiles on my hotlist for that reason alone, just so i can follow their status's lol, some are better than eastenders "

Loved one where the wife announced they were no longer playing as the husband broke their rules and was caught having bareback sex with someone in the shower.

Oh dear!

"I'd like to know if updating the status of a proffile everyday bothers other people ?"

Nope - it either shows they are active or making effort to keep things fresh

Totally differnet if you read it a few times and the person has changed everything about themselves- that exposes a lier i guess

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

The only thing I dislike is using status's as some sort of soap box to bitch about the ills of swinging on a daily basis.

Aside from that its all good and at least shows a bit of personality

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"The only thing I dislike is using status's as some sort of soap box to bitch about the ills of swinging on a daily basis.

Aside from that its all good and at least shows a bit of personality "

Oh I find those ones helpful, another selection tool. If someone has a bitchy/whiney/negative status line you're not going to rush and meet them are you?

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The only thing I dislike is using status's as some sort of soap box to bitch about the ills of swinging on a daily basis.

Aside from that its all good and at least shows a bit of personality

Oh I find those ones helpful, another selection tool. If someone has a bitchy/whiney/negative status line you're not going to rush and meet them are you?"

Absolutely..

Those who put "so and so is fake / timewaster" - I think.. Knocked back and bitter.... Not interested in them

Or "no decent / genuine women on here" - I think... Well why would want to meet me since none of us are decent or genuine

There's loads more that would just put me off someone instantly. I think an awful lot of people forget that their status can be the very first thing people see of them lol

"Makes me laugh reading some statuses when people are obviously having rows with partners and the status changes every half hourI have profiles on my hotlist for that reason alone, just so i can follow their status's lol, some are better than eastenders

Loved one where the wife announced they were no longer playing as the husband broke their rules and was caught having bareback sex with someone in the shower.

Oh dear! "

I shouldn't laugh but I just did and part of me thinks good on her, not that its a great idea to publish your personal business but at least it would have pissed the hubby off and he's not allowed to play anymore for being disrespectful to his partner

I'm always updating mine. If it bothers people, tough shit.

» Add a new message to this topic