FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Daytime meetings

Daytime meetings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that most people assume that you're having an affair if you want to meet during the daytime?

I work shifts & it suits me better to meet during the daytime... I'm finding it very hard to arrange a meeting.

Looking for fun next Monday morning if anyone is interested!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me, its an assumption especially if there is nothing said on a profile as to why they cannot accommodate and if I can say why I cannot accommodate, I don't see why others cannot but it is profiler's choice to say why or not say, if that makes sense

We find the same we both work shifts and meet as s couple

so day time . kids in school at our Shag Pad is often best for us

but we have still been asked about cheating .

will never understand some people

oh well

I work shifts and flat share with a work mate . So day times are always better for me and dnt accom as I dnt want it broadcast all over work what I get upto . But folk always say no it's cause you'r cheating ..

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"Why is it that most people assume that you're having an affair if you want to meet during the daytime?

I work shifts & it suits me better to meet during the daytime... I'm finding it very hard to arrange a meeting.

Looking for fun next Monday morning if anyone is interested!! "

coz they normally are .. fact !!

"Why is it that most people assume that you're having an affair if you want to meet during the daytime?

coz they normally are .. fact !! "

Why is it fact? What measurable statistics have you got to back up that its a fact? If you don't then its conjecture or opinion.

I am single - living with my sister and her lots; so find it hard/near impossible to accomodate at her house for obvious reasons - and although id have to say I enjoy daytime meetings; i do tend to find its easier to meet females or couples in evening or overnight -

Understand your frustration - but dont give up

"For me, its an assumption especially if there is nothing said on a profile as to why they cannot accommodate and if I can say why I cannot accommodate, I don't see why others cannot but it is profiler's choice to say why or not say, if that makes sense "

;-) Kitten

What you say is true - but not all people belive it even if its in your profile because we hardend swingers have gotten used to the liers on sites like these grrrrrrrr

My profile states my circumstance but even i still get called a lier - cant win lol

Some people are narrow minded and will assume that people are cheating no matter what. But would you really want to meet someone that is narrow minded? I know I don't!

I can only meet once in a blue moon, possibly during the day, possibly at 6.15pm on a week night for an hour, possibly a Saturday afternoon for 2 hours.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what people think of me.

Meet when works for you, not when other people think you should.

"Some people are narrow minded and will assume that people are cheating no matter what. But would you really want to meet someone that is narrow minded? I know I don't!

I can only meet once in a blue moon, possibly during the day, possibly at 6.15pm on a week night for an hour, possibly a Saturday afternoon for 2 hours.

Meet when works for you, not when other people think you should. "

Again well put - afterall lots of us have work or other commitments which are not necassarily anything to do with home life

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Am I the exception then as a middle aged bloke who can accomodate inthe evening, whoopee, (although I did recently host a nice GB in the afternoon).

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Some people are narrow minded and will assume that people are cheating no matter what. But would you really want to meet someone that is narrow minded? I know I don't!

So people are automatically narrow minded if they set their own meet parameters?!!

I only meet during the day because I live with my adult children so when they're at work/uni I can play. I certainly wouldn't label someone "narrow minded" for not meeting me as they probably don't have flexible working, previous bad experience etc.

I don't meet men that can't accommodate. One charmer told me whilst lying in my bed that he'd never invite people to his house as it wasn't a knocking shop. After I turfed him out I made a decision not to meet men that can't accommodate.

You adapt and make decisions based on the people you meet.

I like daytime meets as much as any other time!

But I'm lucky to be in a job that's flexible hours and involves lots of travel.

It's an extra option - not the only one - and if people choose to make assumptions then that's their prerogative - just as I'm allowed to assume whatever I like!

And a daytime quickie does break up the day nicely and lets face it - if you enjoy outdoor fun where you can actually see the other party without a flashlight - its a good option!

Just watch out for sunburn in this weather!

On that note - might pop out for a drive!!

If I could meet in the daytime, I think my meets would literally triple or quadruple within the week.

The other time that seems 'peak' meet time seems to be late at night when I'm bolloxed and just headed to my bed with a Horlicks.

The real trick on here is getting a meet of an evening !

I think in the 12 months of being here I have had 1

I even find weekend daytimes to be a bit of a struggle to find people (am normally out of a weekend night time)

The majority of meets I have had have either been on the odd occasion of me being available during the day in the week and/or late at night which is usually a Friday.

That's not a grumble btw, just a statement of my experience.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Because that could be what they use as a way of picking their meets, they obviously could be wrong but thats how they filter.

Obviously working hours will dictate when you meet, just speak to the people who want day time meets. Sorted

i dont assum people who want to meet in the day are playing away i just dont like day meets as they dont suit me, i dont drive or accommodate but i have to be back home by 3 to pick my nipper up from school so by the time i take of traveling time to get anywhere and back via public transport, after i have take the sprog to school and got ready its not not worth my effort

No it is not fact - you are not aware of everyones circumstances or choices, and this statement really is fact as I know you don't know everyones circumstances, its just a rather naïve opinion

My OH owns his own business and therefore can be flexible. I also now work shifts. A daytime meet in a secluded wood in this kind of weather would be gorgeous

thats precisely what the OP means.

its a narrow minded attitude that annoys the people that can only meet daytimes.

i cant meet evenings because i have my elderly father who i care for when i am not at work. My sisters do it in the day when their kids are at school.

i can get time off in the day as i work for myself. My fathers well being is more important than swinging in the evenings.

or am i just another cheating liar,as you seem to assume???????

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Here we go again. 1/4 on this thread doesn't reach 175 posts

Who will be eating porridge tomorrow?

Meet when works for you, not when other people think you should.

So people are automatically narrow minded if they set their own meet parameters?!!

I only meet during the day because I live with my adult children so when they're at work/uni I can play. I certainly wouldn't label someone "narrow minded" for not meeting me as they probably don't have flexible working, previous bad experience etc.

I don't meet men that can't accommodate. One charmer told me whilst lying in my bed that he'd never invite people to his house as it wasn't a knocking shop. After I turfed him out I made a decision not to meet men that can't accommodate.

You adapt and make decisions based on the people you meet.

"

I didn't say people are narrow minded for setting their own meet parameters. I said people are narrow minded for assuming people are cheating if they can only meet during the day.

I'll have some porridge please...

In times of austerity and hardship, I think it's naive and downright insensitive to make such negative assumptions as to why someone can't accommodate.

Shift work is more common than people think and people have children or look after adults with special needs.

Some people can't accommodate because they're lodging or living in very restrictive house-shares because of redundancy and the need to downsize to help them get back on the feet.

All of these are reasons why a daytime meet would be more suitable and that is a fact!

"Here we go again. 1/4 on this thread doesn't reach 175 posts

Who will be eating porridge tomorrow? "

PMSL @ the cynical joke

By *ove2-shareCouple  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

We wont accomodate cos we want a clear delineation between play and homelife with the family,for us its about not having any risk of something affecting the kids.

I dont accommodate simply because im a single woman with kids and i simply do not think its wise or safe for single woman on here to be handing out her address to men on sex site

Simple as, people can either take that for a reason or bugger off and find someone else

Theres plenty of hotels and clubs near me i dont have to put myself or my kidsd at risk by having guys off here to my home

"I dont accommodate simply because im a single woman with kids and i simply do not think its wise or safe for single woman on here to be handing out her address to men on sex site

Simple as, people can either take that for a reason or bugger off and find someone else

Theres plenty of hotels and clubs near me i dont have to put myself or my kidsd at risk by having guys off here to my home"

And your right to think like that xx as some real nutters out there ... you cant risk family and yourself and you need to feel safe at home.

"For me, its an assumption especially if there is nothing said on a profile as to why they cannot accommodate and if I can say why I cannot accommodate, I don't see why others cannot but it is profiler's choice to say why or not say, if that makes sense

;-) Kitten

What you say is true - but not all people belive it even if its in your profile because we hardend swingers have gotten used to the liers on sites like these grrrrrrrr

My profile states my circumstance but even i still get called a lier - cant win lol "

Perhaps I am too trusting then as I'm daft enough to believe what's said on a profile

"For me, its an assumption especially if there is nothing said on a profile as to why they cannot accommodate and if I can say why I cannot accommodate, I don't see why others cannot but it is profiler's choice to say why or not say, if that makes sense

;-) Kitten

My profile states my circumstance but even i still get called a lier - cant win lol

Perhaps I am too trusting then as I'm daft enough to believe what's said on a profile "

we are pretty sure your not daft kitten

Well this thread has started me fantasising about naughty fun in the daytime, so we are gonna take a walk in some very secluded woods tomorrow morning, and maybe one of our friends will join us. Love outdoor sex and its not quite the same at night

» Add a new message to this topic