FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hosting a GB

Hosting a GB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eddonistik OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Hosting and organising a GB for two couples this weekeend, lots of guys coming anyway but thought let's have a look at people looking for anything / anywhere. The majority have blocked single men, not to worried, I'll get plenty there it's just that those people have managed to bar themselves from something they'd probably enjoyed. Hey ho!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cant beat a good gloat can you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't even want to imagine the inbox explosion that would occur from a couple or single woman posting an "anything/anywhere", so I can't say I am that surprised that many have blocked single men.

Some, I am sure, would read it as anyone/anything/anywhere and inbox carnage would result.

Manchester

I suppose that's the problem, maybe they should have different levels that improve with verifications.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"I don't even want to imagine the inbox explosion that would occur from a couple or single woman posting an "anything/anywhere", so I can't say I am that surprised that many have blocked single men.

Some, I am sure, would read it as anyone/anything/anywhere and inbox carnage would result."

I read the OP as other single men have blocked single men from contacting them so he can't invite them to the GB

Manchester

"I don't even want to imagine the inbox explosion that would occur from a couple or single woman posting an "anything/anywhere", so I can't say I am that surprised that many have blocked single men.

Some, I am sure, would read it as anyone/anything/anywhere and inbox carnage would result.

It was couples, single women and single men.

I read the OP as other single men have blocked single men from contacting them so he can't invite them to the GB"

» Add a new message to this topic