FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Looking - "out of your age range"

Looking - "out of your age range"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Occasionally and without any instigation from me, younger females look at my profile; now that means they either searched my age range or follwed of a forum post

So being curious and to boast my ego because im dead flattered I "look" back only to be greeted with "this person has blocked people out of their age range" etc

Funny or Frustrating or pure flattery ; whats your take on this ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

You're pretty gabby, I'd say clicking on your forum posts is the likely source, so I'd take it as flattery, they like what you have to say.

"You're pretty gabby, I'd say clicking on your forum posts is the likely source, so I'd take it as flattery, they like what you have to say."

Id agree that im a right gobby git and love interaction of conversation/chatting/forums - so maybe your right its flattery - but it does still frustrate me as they can see me but not other way round lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i look at everyones profile. because i am nosey.

"Occasionally and without any instigation from me, younger females look at my profile; now that means they either searched my age range or follwed of a forum post

So being curious and to boast my ego because im dead flattered I "look" back only to be greeted with "this person has blocked people out of their age range" etc

Funny or Frustrating or pure flattery ; whats your take on this ??"

can you block people out of your age range?

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Occasionally and without any instigation from me, younger females look at my profile; now that means they either searched my age range or follwed of a forum post

Funny or Frustrating or pure flattery ; whats your take on this ??

can you block people out of your age range?"

I thought you could only filter them from contacting... Not from viewing??

Although if the OP means he's blocked from mailing them, then the site tools are working.... Why mail someone who's preferences you dont match just because they've looked at you??

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"You're pretty gabby, I'd say clicking on your forum posts is the likely source, so I'd take it as flattery, they like what you have to say.

Id agree that im a right gobby git and love interaction of conversation/chatting/forums - so maybe your right its flattery - but it does still frustrate me as they can see me but not other way round lol "

Missed this post when I posted my last one.

When I have age filters on I am still viewed by people outside these ranges, they just cant mail me... I think if you cant even see the profile the person has blocked you specifically??

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Funny or Frustrating or pure flattery ; whats your take on this ??"

I dont see how you can see that. It is not possible as far as I am aware to prevent people looking at you unless you specifically block them. However, that would show up a different message

I do look at some of the ones that have looked at me not just via that list but also via the introductions forums. Some are quite fanciable but their age is so against them, however I can perve can I not as you can

For clarity to the people who seem to think im some sort of pervy old man

I DONT go looking for YOUNG - I DONT message UNLESS they message me - I ONLY look out of curiosity if they keep looking at me -

And as for filtering out people - i really dont give a toss who looks at me - looking is good for you ego - so why should i fliter them out

The original question was about- when some younger looks at YOU when they know your age it somewhat strange that they block you the other way round

so the trolls - get off my back and grow up grrrrrrrrr

Pete - sits down lights a fag and chills and i dont even smoke

ps - im having a shit day folks sorry for letting of steam - but those who have messaged me privatly have wound me up - sorry

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"For clarity to the people who seem to think im some sort of pervy old man

I DONT go looking for YOUNG - I DONT message UNLESS they message me - I ONLY look out of curiosity if they keep looking at me -

And as for filtering out people - i really dont give a toss who looks at me - looking is good for you ego - so why should i fliter them out

The original question was about- when some younger looks at YOU when they know your age it somewhat strange that they block you the other way round

Pete - sits down lights a fag and chills and i dont even smoke "

No, you said:

"I "look" back only to be greeted with "this person has blocked people out of their age range" etc"

I replied that it is not possible to stop you looking back by applying an age filter.

"For clarity to the people who seem to think im some sort of pervy old man

Pete - sits down lights a fag and chills and i dont even smoke "

The pervy old man quote made me rush to look at your profile....

You're outside my age range and I'm younger than you. Oops.

Just thinking, maybe they look to be nosey but obviously don't know at the time just how incredibly old you are. Perhaps they think you are only just 40, and a whipper snapper like me. And when they view your profile they realise....

I don't drink. Will you have a beer for me please?

» Add a new message to this topic