FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Isle of Arran bank holiday weekend

Isle of Arran bank holiday weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any ladies or couples fancy a meet up, im on a stag weekend, i've sure if wanted there will be lots of willing hands, and would anyone like to see the groom off in style hehe, btw im the grooms father

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can see where this will go..........

"I can see where this will go.........."

well im hoping it dont

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I can see where this will go.........."

Possibly not to Arran. Lovely place.

"I can see where this will go..........

Possibly not to Arran. Lovely place."

my sons choice, he choose it, he studied there for his degree, id had much rather gone to prague

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

my sons choice, he choose it, he studied there for his degree, id had much rather gone to prague "

Then he'll want to go for bracing walks and bird watching.. rather than random NSA sex before taking his wedding vows.

my sons choice, he choose it, he studied there for his degree, id had much rather gone to prague

Then he'll want to go for bracing walks and bird watching.. rather than random NSA sex before taking his wedding vows."

nope game of footie organized against the locals, and plenty of booze,and hopefully some kind ladies off here may volunteer lol, do you know how many pubs are on there lol

"Any ladies or couples fancy a meet up, im on a stag weekend, i've sure if wanted there will be lots of willing hands, and would anyone like to see the groom off in style hehe, btw im the grooms father "

Hope you'll be as 'encouraging' if the bride to be decides to also be 'seen off in style'

"Any ladies or couples fancy a meet up, im on a stag weekend, i've sure if wanted there will be lots of willing hands, and would anyone like to see the groom off in style hehe, btw im the grooms father

Hope you'll be as 'encouraging' if the bride to be decides to also be 'seen off in style' "

not my daughter, so not down to me, but im sure they have some plans

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"Any ladies or couples fancy a meet up, im on a stag weekend, i've sure if wanted there will be lots of willing hands, and would anyone like to see the groom off in style hehe, btw im the grooms father

Hope you'll be as 'encouraging' if the bride to be decides to also be 'seen off in style' "

of course.

he seems an open minded and sober fellow.

im almost certain the best man is showing her off in style, and probably has been for the last few months lol

Hope you'll be as 'encouraging' if the bride to be decides to also be 'seen off in style'

not my daughter, so not down to me, but im sure they have some plans "

Im sure she would be real happy to hear thats your thoughts on her ...honestly???

Personally Im sick of these stag/hen groups on the island

not my daughter, so not down to me, but im sure they have some plans

Im sure she would be real happy to hear thats your thoughts on her ...honestly???

Personally Im sick of these stag/hen groups on the island "

oh my , i wonder if the guest house and publicans feel the same way as you

Im sure they will actually dont assume they need that type of booking to survive, they do very well in fact a lot wont take group bookings for that reason ...

» Add a new message to this topic