FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > women free, single guys ?30, mf cpl ?20

women free, single guys ?30, mf cpl ?20

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

[Removed by poster at 28/07/12 16:32:17]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Birmingham Airport

women free, single guys ?30, mf cpl ?20

LADIES FREE!SINGLE GUYS ?30,MF CPLS ?20

I am sure we have all seen, heard of or experienced parties like this.Clearly its not just to 'cover costs' for the night. Simply put, its a money making venture. I think somebody is milking somebody's arse big time!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

is this for a club? private party? what??

i dont think its amoney making thing, its a controlling numbers thing. fact is more single men will want to come. if you make them pay more you will only get the ones who will def turn up rather than a load of guys gettng all excited but then wimp out o the day

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been invited to a few parties where women were free and men were charged £50 or so to attend i always tell them i will not being going as i felt like i'm being invited for free to fuck men for them so they could make money

i would never go to a party where they made money out of men to fuck me

not being funny but if i wanted my body to be used to make money off here i'd arrange my own gang bang not do it for someone else for free

[Removed by poster at 28/07/12 20:33:39]

"I have been invited to a few parties where women were free and men were charged £50 or so to attend i always tell them i will not being going as i felt like i'm being invited for free to fuck men for them so they could make money

not being funny but if i wanted my body to be used to make money off here i'd arrange my own gang bang not do it for someone else for free "

You'd prefer they charge both you and the men for the men to fuck you, so they can make money? How very equal opportunities of you!

Since when has charging men become a way to out those who you wouldn't want to talk to in the street?

Men with cash will go regardless.

Usually some of these guys would go to a sex parlour. Money aint an object for them.

Birmingham Airport

If I went to a club, and they charged ?20 or ?30 to go to a club, it wont put a hole in my pocket. The club has to pay bills, pay the staff, pay tax, etc.

If I went to a private party and chipped in a fiver or tenner(tops) that will be to help with the clean up after the deed, and also for the little food that is laid infront of us to taste and even for their time. Clearly, there is no business plan here. The women come there for as much fun as the men. Nobody 'fucks' or 'gets fucked'. As a result, stuff like free for women, ?30/20 for cpls and ?40/?50 for single guys, in my simple mind, has nothing to do with controlling the number of single guys. I am yet to be turned away from any of these places with the excuse of 'too many single guys'. Au contraire, I have been rufused invitations to many a private party with the explanation, 'sorry, we have enough single guys'. There we have it. MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!!

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

30 - 50 quid for single guys that's cheap in sutton they're asking 60 - 80!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I guess a stale egg & cress sandwich costs more in London!

Needless to say I didn't actually go!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I have held a party where we had a money box on the side and asked (not demanded or expected) for contributions towards the costs.

We used a hotel, we laid on food and drinks, all condoms and lube were supplied.

Most of our guests contributed. I've no idea how much each - we weren't looking. But there was a mix of change, fivers and tenders. We told them before arriving that we were doing this but that it was voluntary.

I would be very reluctant to go to a party where everyone was charged differing amounts. If it was in a rented apartment or luxury hotel room and they asked for x amount per head.towards.the costs then fine. It's up to the organisers to manage numbers and proportions of males, females and couples. But the parties where single males have to pay.so much more or where single females get in free makes me very uncomfortable. Like naughtynympho, I could hold my own pay party and then I'd be the one profiting! But there's a name for that! And it has no place on this site.

"I have been invited to a few parties where women were free and men were charged £50 or so to attend i always tell them i will not being going as i felt like i'm being invited for free to fuck men for them so they could make money

not being funny but if i wanted my body to be used to make money off here i'd arrange my own gang bang not do it for someone else for free

You'd prefer they charge both you and the men for the men to fuck you, so they can make money? How very equal opportunities of you! "

lol i aim to be fair

but in all seriousness no i'd sooner people off here not make money out of anyone, but if they do they are certainly not using me to aid them

"I have held a party where we had a money box on the side and asked (not demanded or expected) for contributions towards the costs.

We used a hotel, we laid on food and drinks, all condoms and lube were supplied.

Most of our guests contributed. I've no idea how much each - we weren't looking. But there was a mix of change, fivers and tenders. We told them before arriving that we were doing this but that it was voluntary.

I would be very reluctant to go to a party where everyone was charged differing amounts. If it was in a rented apartment or luxury hotel room and they asked for x amount per head.towards.the costs then fine. It's up to the organisers to manage numbers and proportions of males, females and couples. But the parties where single males have to pay.so much more or where single females get in free makes me very uncomfortable. Like naughtynympho, I could hold my own pay party and then I'd be the one profiting! But there's a name for that! And it has no place on this site.

"

To cover costs to me is fine, but people who are letting single women in for free and charging men way above their share of cost covering are simple charging the men to make money and letting the women in for free so as not to put women off going to entertain their 'customers'

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

The whole "controlling numbers" argument is bollox, if its your party, you get to say who comes and who doesnt!

We have attended quite a few parties and NEVER been asked to contribute!

Usually, its people we have chatted to in the chat rooms, or friends of friends, or people we bump into at the socials who invite us along.

They invite some, and allow those to offer their friends invites too, and control the numbers by vetting.

We would happily help with a contribution, as it is we tend to ask if we can contribute to the buffet etc to help out.

The amounts quoted are purely a money-making scheme. Even hiring a hotel room for £200 would make much of a dent in the amount they make!!!!

By *rAdventurerMan  over a year ago

Richmond

"I have held a party where we had a money box on the side and asked (not demanded or expected) for contributions towards the costs.

To cover costs to me is fine, but people who are letting single women in for free and charging men way above their share of cost covering are simple charging the men to make money and letting the women in for free so as not to put women off going to entertain their 'customers' "

Would Regulations help i wonder?

Single Guys really do get whacked and even couples don't fair a great deal better on the cost!

Will Men start dressing in drag to try and get in for free!

» Add a new message to this topic