FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples who play alone

Couples who play alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How was it for you & what is your view on it? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are just venturing, very hard for the male as he is male lol. Quite hard for the female as so many to choose from and alot don't even bother reading the profile.

By *ookie an creamCouple  over a year ago

Fife

We play as a couple haven't really spoke about playing alone i (male half) would defo not be up for it due to fact there would be little to no chance for me to play the mrs would have her pick lol

By *ushNWWoman  over a year ago

Salford

"We play as a couple haven't really spoke about playing alone i (male half) would defo not be up for it due to fact there would be little to no chance for me to play the mrs would have her pick lol"

Yep that’s what happens with us! It’s a shame he’s very good

Fife

We also get other couples trying there luck too lol will your mrs play with us then female half will play with you two. Don't like it when we suggest it being the other way round haha

By *entCouple12Couple  over a year ago

south kent

We are new to the swinging world (joined fab during lockdown) and after setting up our solo profiles, we have noticed it’s much harder for hubby as obviously the site is saturated with single men so competition is much tougher. We are hoping hubby will find some gorgeous women when we are able to visit clubs

Fife

"We are new to the swinging world (joined fab during lockdown) and after setting up our solo profiles, we have noticed it’s much harder for hubby as obviously the site is saturated with single men so competition is much tougher. We are hoping hubby will find some gorgeous women when we are able to visit clubs "

Its not any easier in clubs unfortunately it will always be one sided in swinging community always better to be female so when agreeing to play separately the male must be prepared that the female will see alot more action.

Alot of guys do like that though. Iam just not one of them.

By *arte_Blanche_NECouple  over a year ago

Northern

"How was it for you & what is your view on it? X "

Not for us personally we like to have fun together and share the experience but each to their own, as long as they are both happy with what they do.

Mr C

My man found a lady friend before I found a gentleman, just because there are more men doesn’t necessarily mean it’s easy to find one that likes what’s on offer and ticks the ladies boxes too. I’ve found it pretty overwhelming at times. I’m hopeful it will be worth the effort in the end x

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

We only started swinging in 2020 - how about that for bad karma. Childcare has become illegal and dangerous! It was hard enough before!

We have always followed the rules religiously but started to chat separately because we think meeting together is impossible. We have controlled jealousy and actually been quite liberated by meeting separately. Not always thinking about what each other is worrying about takes the stress off.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"How was it for you & what is your view on it? X

Not for us personally we like to have fun together and share the experience but each to their own, as long as they are both happy with what they do.

Mr C"

We started this journey for the same reason. We like to experience everything together so playing separate for us just wouldn't cut the mustard

Takes alot of trust and honesty to play separately. We do and have couple profile also. But he finds it tough as there so many men on here

By *heHotwifePairCouple  over a year ago

South

If you have trust then it’s worth trying!

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

"Takes alot of trust and honesty to play separately. We do and have couple profile also. But he finds it tough as there so many men on here"

It definitely is tough because of the dynamics on fab.

Yes, perfectly happy with it and Harry is very willing to givit a go,after restrictions.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

We only play together as we have the best 1 on 1 sex ever ourselves. Swinging for us has always been about the specific activities not possible with just 2 people so MMF, MFFs, MFMF and full on orgies etc.

We have always wondered how do couples who play separately manage the sheer mis match of available options?

I.e. the lady of the couple could literally ride multiple new cocks every single night of the week if she so desired it.

However the solo male of the couple is effectively having to compete with all the other thousands of single (and not so single) males? With the added barrier that many single women won't play with married men even if they clearly have permission.

We know a couple who played separately (pre covid). The lady had as many guys as she could handle both one at a time and also group sessions.

The male half of the couple literally didn't get a single meet with another woman in the same 6 months.

In the end they agreed to play together to meet other couples just so the male actually got some action as well.

Sadly the male half of the couple couldn't handle the inbalance anymore and tried to reign it in but at that stage the genie was well and truly out of the bottle and his wife wasn't prepared to give it up at t bug at point.

They tried to continue but after a few months they separated. They were a lovely couple who were childhood sweethearts together 16 years before they started solo swinging. They also had a young child together so it was very sad to hear that the relationship didn't survive.

KJ Mr

"

We only play together as we have the best 1 on 1 sex ever ourselves. Swinging for us has always been about the specific activities not possible with just 2 people so MMF, MFFs, MFMF and full on orgies etc.

We have always wondered how do couples who play separately manage the sheer mis match of available options?

I.e. the lady of the couple could literally ride multiple new cocks every single night of the week if she so desired it.

However the solo male of the couple is effectively having to compete with all the other thousands of single (and not so single) males? With the added barrier that many single women won't play with married men even if they clearly have permission.

We know a couple who played separately (pre covid). The lady had as many guys as she could handle both one at a time and also group sessions.

The male half of the couple literally didn't get a single meet with another woman in the same 6 months.

In the end they agreed to play together to meet other couples just so the male actually got some action as well.

Sadly the male half of the couple couldn't handle the inbalance anymore and tried to reign it in but at that stage the genie was well and truly out of the bottle and his wife wasn't prepared to give it up at t bug at point.

They tried to continue but after a few months they separated. They were a lovely couple who were childhood sweethearts together 16 years before they started solo swinging. They also had a young child together so it was very sad to hear that the relationship didn't survive.

KJ Mr"

Every relationship is different. Before covid I guess I met every couple of months a single guy. We have couple profile also which we met couples with and also met single guys for mfm. In 12 months he has 2 solo meets with couples. Everyone needs are different I guess, he's happy as long as I am and having fun. We talk all the time but doesn't bother him the imbalance.

"

KJ Mr

Every relationship is different. Before covid I guess I met every couple of months a single guy. We have couple profile also which we met couples with and also met single guys for mfm. In 12 months he has 2 solo meets with couples. Everyone needs are different I guess, he's happy as long as I am and having fun. We talk all the time but doesn't bother him the imbalance. "

Good comment

Fife

"How was it for you & what is your view on it? X

Mr C"

Definitely the same for us our enjoyment comes from seeing each other having fun.

By *ork and MindyMan  over a year ago

Southampton

We're a fb couple, we both meet alone but Mindy has far more luck than me, I love the pics and hearing what's been done.

By *tefe-MartyCouple  over a year ago

Cambs

For us with couples we have met before and become friends with it can be great.

Both because easier to arrange, and knowing your other half is having fun. We are very open and honest with each other, which is a huge part of this.

Not our first choice but if childcare is an issue we have done it. Still very exciting sharing stories afterwards

I can see why it would be fun and very horny but we haven’t managed to do it yet x

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I would like to meet a guy "after lockdown * meeting with permission , provided the Mrs said ok unfortunately most guys just lie

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Mrs M often plays alone.

I don't play with others so it works perfectly well for us.

By *rNaughtyMrsNaughtierCouple  over a year ago

NorthEast

We have both done it quite a few times!! When your the one not playing you do get quite mixed feelings but it can be very exciting! x

It’s fine. We’re both into different people sometimes. But we’re polyamorous so we can and do have other relationships

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Jane often plays alone she has a few fbuddys

By *inranWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Yes hubby and I rarely ever play together.

We have always however been poly from the start so it's not ever been an issue really.

For us it's not really a turn on to think of the other playing type thing. Logistically it's easier but we both like to develop different dynamics and have different tastes.

Our preference over the years and missing it with covid

We have done it a couple of times. Always the other one of us knows. X

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

I met a lady at a kink event we started dating and she said she would like to try swinging. We had a couples profile on here and had a few visits to a club. We agreed we wouldn't play single with other singles but she did play with couples, I didnt enjoy it at all , we would be chatting to another couple and this would often come up in the conversation..and I would suddenly become invisible...

In the end we parted company amicably...I learnt a lot about myself, and swinging relationships from the experience.

By *ornyandachingCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Am intrigued, kink event?

By *rixiepeepWoman  over a year ago

over the hill / chatsworth

We play alone and as a couple.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

The wife has the choice if she wants to play solo, she hasn't for a couple of years but it's her choice.

I personally have no desire to play solo which again is my choice.

By *eandshe123Couple  over a year ago

Ashby

I have played alone but Mr hasn’t, just his preference. Only with guys we have met together and trust, can be a huge turn on in the right scenario.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"Am intrigued, kink event? "

Hi lots at different venues ... xtasia in West Brom is a swingers club as well as hosting kink events , on their webpage they have (or used to) a calendar for the swinging or kink events . There is obviously fetli£e that posts lots of events ..

By *dynlisaCouple  over a year ago

Notts

We play alone due to finding it hard to find couples who both of us like.its either i like the bloke and he don't like the woman or other way round

By *rMrsB.Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

We both originally played together only but as our experiences have moved on a little we are both now happy to play alone. As said several times it’s not as easy for the male half of us but even though I have lots of offers... nothing much really happens. We’d like to meet a couple to play separate with. MrsB x

"We both originally played together only but as our experiences have moved on a little we are both now happy to play alone. As said several times it’s not as easy for the male half of us but even though I have lots of offers... nothing much really happens. We’d like to meet a couple to play separate with. MrsB x"

I, N do better on a certain dating app whilst M gets plenty of attention here

Would it not be good to find a couple that as a couple you can okay alone with. Play with each others partner... I think that makes sense?

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

We have a couple profile and our own singles

It's tough getting 4 way attraction and availability as a couple, so we decided to try to meet alone.

Jack has had a few good meets, to be honest it's rare I find anyone I'd want to meet, when covid is all over.

I do enjoy hearing about his meets though!

Barnsley

"Would it not be good to find a couple that as a couple you can okay alone with. Play with each others partner... I think that makes sense? "

Ideally that’s what we’d like x

By *wo4morexCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Would it not be good to find a couple that as a couple you can okay alone with. Play with each others partner... I think that makes sense? "
we haven’t played alone yet but meeting a couple and then maybe having solo meets afterwards is something we would consider

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

We as singles and couples, most defiantly this couple find we are in a much better place to enjoy what we enjoy without venturing outside the relationship.

We'd rather meet socially with others, if thing do go further is a bonus not the mission. FWB rather than meet for sex. Rules us out of most of the site

Passed Beyond Reach

We as singles and couples, most defiantly this couple find we are in a much better place to enjoy what we enjoy without venturing outside the relationship.

We'd rather meet socially with others, if thing do go further is a bonus not the mission. FWB rather than meet for sex. Rules us out of most of the site

By *etanoiaWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I will happily meet male half of couple with females permission, rare to find this around here.

Barnsley

"I will happily meet male half of couple with females permission, rare to find this around here. "

Well he has my permission xx

By *ll.night.longCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We met as singles on here so it’s always been part of our adventure during swinging, the thrill of a solo and going back to your partner to talk about it during sex or the build up to sex is amazing! We know it’s not for everyone but for us we absolute love it as much as doing it together

I am here as a single guy

I do have another half though

We play separately more than we play together, because we found it very rare that we both found the same guy attractive

If we did find someone, it was even rarer that the guy found both of us attractive

When we play together, we also have a very specific play in mind and, again, this rules a lot of guys out

Neither of us meet regularly and it isn't a big part of our lives at all, but it is nice to know that if I am going to meet someone, I can do so worry & guilt free

Passed Beyond Reach

It is an interesting conundrum, we are the opposite, I am very happy with my partner and not looking elsewhere, she is the same so not looking for males but does have an interest elsewhere from time to time.

Couples may invite a guy playing solo, but very rarely do ladies playing solo want to meet a couple or a specific female partner, as with sole females.

So why we tend to meet with friends, socially, nice meal, if it ends up in room bonus, if not good time had anyway

By *etanoiaWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I will happily meet male half of couple with females permission, rare to find this around here.

Well he has my permission xx"

By *agicroundabout3100Couple  over a year ago

Camberley

"For us with couples we have met before and become friends with it can be great.

Both because easier to arrange, and knowing your other half is having fun. We are very open and honest with each other, which is a huge part of this.

"

We have adopted a similar approach to this, we have played separately with couples we have got to know well and we both love that dynamic. Not sure we would develop it any further than that though......

By *dynlisaCouple  over a year ago

Notts

He has my permission

By *rs biWoman  over a year ago

tuxford

I play alone

Hubby loves pics and i have a regular fuck buddy. Some times go on dates with him too

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

It can be very exciting, and create some very good friendships once a mutual bond of trust has built up. Apart from one or two exceptions it usually involves meeting both partners first, and more often than not on the first meet, inviting both back to your home, or if it's a pub or outdoor meet, him noting the my car reg number. Then the guy can be sure in his own mind that his partner is with a safe guy to play with.

We are a couple that have been swinging together 5 years and occasionally do meet separately too if it suits us both at the time. It is something we both like from time to time and as the female half is something I find a turn on for my husband to do and want more of let's say its as much as a thrill for me for him to meet separately as it is for him to share me separately xx

We are open to invitations for play

I'm married but always play alone. Works for us, especially me

Honestly and communication are key xx

"Mrs M often plays alone.

I don't play with others so it works perfectly well for us. "

We are the same, I either play with hubby involved or alone, although I like it more when he is there.

He doesn't play alone and this works well for us.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm married but always play alone. Works for us, especially me

Honestly and communication are key xx"

Hope he has tea cooked and run you a bath for when you come in

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

[Removed by poster at 20/02/21 10:52:11]

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Hannah has been with a woman a couple of times since we met. They were wonderful experiences for her and I was very happy for her to have them. I find it very exciting knowing she did that and is still free to. We both hope it's not the last time she gets intimate with a woman without involvement from me.

When it comes to mixing the sexes, we would only do that together. We want that kind of experience to be shared. Luke

We're new to the scene and we only like the thought of playing as a couple. We aren't keen on K (Female half) playing solo with someone else without me present.

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

when we started swinging it was a rule that we were always together but as time went on we realised sometimes our taste in partners wasn't always the same and one of us would be taking one for the team so we relaxed that rule down to we always knew where each other were this was solely playing at clubs and parties we had a large group of friends so the other partner was never left alone some times we would watch

We are a couple and come as a pair. Not even worth trying to arrange as single Male as people then think it’s a fake profile even though we are photo verified.

» Add a new message to this topic