FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tying up a cock & balls.

Tying up a cock & balls.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Obviously this will be after lockdown..

I am chatting with a guy who says he likes this.

What kind of things do you use? How do you do it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

You can use rope, string, twine, cable ties.

Just make sure you have a means to remove said restraints quickly and safely.

We tend to use rope until we have played with someone a few times and learnt how they react.

A larks head around the base of the shaft and balls can act as a nice and easy lead.

By *unforyou73Man  over a year ago

worcester weekend at exmouth

I had this done my a mistress with wool started at the balls then up the cock, it’s was amazing feeling and painful when it got hard and the head went deep purple lol then she just pulled it off and great feeling

Maybe I’m lucky to do it again

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Ty wraps are good,I like to put him one on . Then gradually tighten it up a notch at a time.

Think I could do it tonight, post pics as it gets tighter and tighter lol.

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

I might enjoy doing this. Gets the blood pumping.

Love tge tight restrictive feeling.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Shoe laces work well, as can stockings (they feel good) Key is making sure you can untie quickly.

Feels good though!

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

I bet paracord would work well. x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shoe laces do work very well. Be gentle with tied balls, the skin is quite fragile when taut...it doesn't take much to cause an issue

[Removed by poster at 21/02/21 23:05:41]

Leather square cut shoe

Rope

The tube of you has great instructional videos ...make.sure to find one that focuses on the safety... I hear its dead embarrassing having to explain what happened in A&E

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

shoe laces do work very well

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the suggestions but what do you actually do?

"Thanks for the suggestions but what do you actually do? "

An online video will explain better than any of us can because they can show you too, we can't.

By *ack69erMan  over a year ago

Beverley

I like to use hair bands. I usually start by wrapping them round my cock and balls to trap them both together. Then I will wrap smaller ones around my balls to make my ball sack bulge and stick out. Then I finish off by wrapping them round my cock and just one ball at a time so both balls get separated in their own little pouch and it's all very tight.

The more hair bands I use, the tighter it all is, and the more my balls protrude they become very sensitive and it's sensational to have them licked or gently sucked or a girl to use her fingernails to stroke or scratch them.

And whilst this is going on my cock gets harder and harder and also very sensitive and likewise sensitive to a gentle licking, sucking or teasing.

I discovered the joys of hair bands when a girl at work dropped one out of her bag and I told her it would make me a nice cock ring. She challenged me to put it on to try and there and then I did. Instantly my cock was hard as Rock and in front of her as she watched wanked myself off. Afterwards she told me to keep it as I had covered it in cum and did not want to suck it clean when I offered her it back to do so. So I did myself, kept the band and still use it in memory of that day.

I bought a big bag of about 100 from somewhere of all different sizes and whenever I go on a meet, I always take some with me to use on myself or the other person.

One of my other favourite ways to tie my cock was with my girlfriends beaded necklace. I would wrap them tightly round my balls and then coil them round my cock almost up to the tip and then fuck her pussy. With a big beaded nobbly cock thrusting in and out of her pussy she would come very quick. If that did not make her cum, I would just push the whole necklace up her pussycat, and then slowly pull it out upwards with the beads rubbing over her clit. Usually by the time the necklace was half out, her back would arch tighten up and and moaning like hell as she cum. Then I would have a nice necklace covered in pussy juice to lick clean. Chain necklaces were also good for cock binding and making love with, but sometimes they would nip.

My latest method is to use wooden or metal curtain rings to bind my cock and fit as many on my cock as I can and then make love to a girl, that also sends them wild with the rippled effect, but, as they are such a tight fit, it stops the cum shooting out when I cum and it usually all dribbles out when I remove the rings.

I think I have a picture or two on my profile of my cock binded with just a few hairbands.

Thinnish cord, about 2mm dia, black or red. Sometimes use thin chains which you can get from a DIY store.

» Add a new message to this topic