FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What is it that D/s that is addictive?

What is it that D/s that is addictive?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icentious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

It has been awhile since (me the male) have entered into this strong, sensual play.

While I said never again, the addiction is calling again.

What is the element that causes this relationship?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evensnipeMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

Were you the D or the s ?

Up on them there hills

"Were you the D or the s ? "

Why?

By *carletnsparksMan  over a year ago

halifax

I guess some people are naturally Dominant and submissive due to lifestyle out of the scene. The fact your thinking of it again means you still crave what it gave you before whichever side of the coin you are on.

Up on them there hills

"I guess some people are naturally Dominant and submissive due to lifestyle out of the scene. The fact your thinking of it again means you still crave what it gave you before whichever side of the coin you are on."

Think the relationship is a release from “domestic life”, well for me.

It would never breach the values of family, however, it as a certain essence of a deep relationship.

What I can’t understand is the pull.

Is it the stimulus of body chemical release?

An addiction?

halifax

"I guess some people are naturally Dominant and submissive due to lifestyle out of the scene. The fact your thinking of it again means you still crave what it gave you before whichever side of the coin you are on.

It would never breach the values of family, however, it as a certain essence of a deep relationship.

An addiction?"

I think maybe it's like if your dominant in job role ect you feel the need to give that up and be submissive, or maybe it's too strong of an urge and you crave to be dominant in a sexual way too or a vice versa with submissive.

Bit like chuck in billions TV series?

Or you could as you say just be addicted to which ever side of the coin you are on.

Up on them there hills

"I guess some people are naturally Dominant and submissive due to lifestyle out of the scene. The fact your thinking of it again means you still crave what it gave you before whichever side of the coin you are on.

An addiction?

I think maybe it's like if your dominant in job role ect you feel the need to give that up and be submissive, or maybe it's too strong of an urge and you crave to be dominant in a sexual way too or a vice versa with submissive.

Bit like chuck in billions TV series?

Or you could as you say just be addicted to which ever side of the coin you are on."

TV’s don’t interest me.

Think the question is, is there a juxtaposition between domestic and sensual life?

And how many suppress this?

halifax

No there is a series on television called billions (sky 1) has a bloke in it that is as I described dominant figure in job role submissive in the bedroom

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

D/s is all about power exchange, which is all about the mind. The mind is a very powerful tool. The sub giving the power to the Dom, the Dom using the power in correct and meaningful way.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

It has been awhile since (me the male) have entered into this strong, sensual play.

While I said never again, the addiction is calling again.

What is the element that causes this relationship?"

For some it’s a natural personality trait that sees them follow the dynamic within their domestic and sexual life.

I myself, as submissive, follows this dynamic through my married life as my Husband is a naturally Dominant man.

We live the D/s lifestyle day to day and certain protocols come and go depending on the pressures of life etc. But the sexual element is something that never diminishes.

» Add a new message to this topic