FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Oral sex

Oral sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a quick question re the above subject. In the past, when I've had meets from here or even hook ups with a regular 'friend' I've always made sure that I'm scrupulously clean downstairs. I think I'd be very conscious of it if I didn't make a massive effort to be freshly showered beforehand. I've had experiences with other women though where on going down on them, I've noticed a slight taste/odour which isn't unpleasant but has made me wonder whether we all taste/smell of something regardless of how well showered we are beforehand. Am I worrying about this too much?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just a quick question re the above subject. In the past, when I've had meets from here or even hook ups with a regular 'friend' I've always made sure that I'm scrupulously clean downstairs. I think I'd be very conscious of it if I didn't make a massive effort to be freshly showered beforehand. I've had experiences with other women though where on going down on them, I've noticed a slight taste/odour which isn't unpleasant but has made me wonder whether we all taste/smell of something regardless of how well showered we are beforehand. Am I worrying about this too much? "

Yes!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All ladies have a different smell and taste, as long as you’ve had a wash then don’t worry about it!

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Some can be quite pungent where others don’t taste or smell as much

It’s probably more to do with what you eat and lifestyle as with male sperm taste( so I’ve been told )

» Add a new message to this topic