FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First bisexual suck

First bisexual suck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriocouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

rayleigh

Ok guys, how did it go? Did you swallow? Gag? Or just love it? All I’ve done is popped one in my mouth before feeding it into mrs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otwifeandcuckCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

S did the fluffing during a gang bang. It was his first time sucking cock.

He gagged a couple of times cos a couple of men proper face fucked him. But he enjoyed it. But did take a load because the men kept that for me...

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

My first one was during a mmf during my curious stage...I knew he was bi as he had asked to touch and suck me on a previous meet with his gf. I decided to return the favour while she sucked his balls... it was very enjoyable for a first attempt... didn't suck him off as she wanted to ride him before he came.

By *oner HornCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I was 18 and experimenting.

He was a school friend we progressed from 'dares' to mutual wanks...to eventually full sex.

The first time I popped his cock into my mouth was brilliant.

I was inexpert, he came quickly and without warning.

I was back for more the next day.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I haven’t yet

By *anther81Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

Gay sauna much older guy he lead the way dime mutual sucking and I enjoyed it a lot

Gave me a taste for much older guys lol

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

First meet for Sabrina with a male discovered suck8ng cock was so much better than I expected & when he cum 9n my mouth def surprised me but I found myself swallowing as much as I could and loved the taste.

I was hooked

By *irsttimers3338Couple  over a year ago

waterlooville

It maybe on our to do list as a 3/4 sums as the mrs has enjoyed sharing her dildo with me kissing,licking it together and made me suck it to.

You never forget your first time , I was surprised how big it felt in my mouth !

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I swallowed the lot. Didn't spill a drop!

Mike

My first was about ten years ago with an older guy in the woods if been hooked ever since

By *reg1812Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I was 25 first time I sucked a cock. Was an older guy and he shot buckets in my mouth and over my face. Haven't looked back since

Probably 1988 but such a long time ago I can't remember much!!

"I swallowed the lot. Didn't spill a drop!

Mike"

And did he swallow yours?

My first experience was with a Dom. I was hooded and in stocks, with the wife fucking me with a strap on. He tasted awful. Afterwards, I said to her that I didn't want her sucking me if it tasted like that. She reassured me that I tasted good. We then chatted to the sub woman who recommended him, and she confessed has did sometimes taste bad. Since then, I've enjoyed some tasty cocks, and swallowed

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Mike

And did he swallow yours?"

It was such a long time but I don't believe he did!

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I was very nervous the first time, I enjoyed it but did not swallow

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

First time was with a sexy TV. It was great. I haven't had someone cum in my mouth...yet...

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan  over a year ago

cinderford

I swallowed every drop and always have

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

First guy was massive struggled at first getting it in my mouth didn't swallow he came on my wife's face glad it wasn't my mouth was a very heavy cummer I think I might of struggled my first time

Mike

And did he swallow yours?

It was such a long time but I don't believe he did!"

Always one way lol

By *ullman1Man  over a year ago

Aldershot

Nothing better than playing with 1 partner as other sucks and licks you

I've sucked one guy so far in a mmf meet,loved the way his cock got bigger and harder in my mouth. As it was my first time I asked him not to cum in my mouth. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience, definitely want more,but only in a mmf meet.

By *erseus1968Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

Mine was.in a club which I had attended with a lady friend. She wanted to carry on after so we headed back to mine with a guy she fancied. He was dying to fuck her so she did a little strip to get us in the mood, I wanted to watch her being taken. He was really hard but she said that I had to suck him off before he was allowed inside her.

Needless to say, I was straight in there sucking him off. He didn't cum in my mouth but he did all over her body which I greedily lapped up

By *annyT1966Man  over a year ago

Derwentside

First time was about 7 years ago. I must admit it wasn't the best experience as he had B.O. and his place was a mess. Since then however I've had much more enjoyable times!

By *SCouple81Couple  over a year ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

Shared a guy's cock with his Mrs. Both of us sucking it and kissing was so hot. Didn't suck it for long, as it was my first time and wasn't sure if I would like it, but loved it. Can't wait for more bi play.

Nervous at first, but it was fine. And a very naughty feeling too!

By *orthfieldsNickMan  over a year ago

Ealing

Couple of years ago for me and I was extremely nervous. I didn’t suck him for long and didn’t let him cum in my mouth but I enjoyed doing it and it felt very horny & naughty. He was a hung guy but I was surprised just how big, thick and meaty he felt in my mouth

Can’t wait to try again

By *odjamMan  over a year ago

woodford

Was very nervous first time but he encouraged me and told me what to do and how he loved to be sucked. Once I lost the nervousness and used to the feeling of cock in my mouth I loved it and sucked him to completion. I didn't swallow

On our first ever swinging meet.

Basically my attitude was if bi-play was good for the goose then bi-play should be good for the gander.

We took it in turns fluffing each other then a MM 69 while the girls got it on...... never looked back since!

Cannot wait to try this

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Early days dressing......a sexy t-girl and I were stroking our nyloned legs, she slipped her hand up my skirt and into my panties, started stroking my stiff cock and then took it in her mouth.

Well, I had to return the pleasure, didn't I? Lovely.!

XXXX

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

My first was terrible in a sauna, big guy (tall and muscular) but tiny cock I hated it as my nose kept bumping into his pubic hair and going up my nose I can laugh about it now, but prefer a bigger guy

By *ndy64hMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Was something I had wanted to do for sometime, but hadn't plucked up the courage to find a man to suck.

So glad I did, the guy I sucked was understanding and just let me get on with it, eventually had him cum in my mouth and swallowed it all, yummy.

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Mr always swallows and best bit for him cream pie after

1st time was just a little suck as I fucked his face ,but didn’t let him cum in my mouth,his cock tasted a bit gamey.Still to taste another mans cum ,but happy to with right man or couple

By *lmaricaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Was during a threesome a few years back I was giving head to the Mrs who was on all fours, and as Mr came up to fuck her he sort of offered himself to my lips! I did take it briefly, but he was huge and I had no clue what to do so he moved into her pretty quickly. Haven't been further since but loved it and have had it on my to do list since!

By *goodlengthMan  over a year ago

near Trowbridge

Mine was during a threesome with a Fb and a guy I met on here. We met at a hotel and, after what felt like an age although was probably because she (Fb) hadn’t met the other guy before, we got down to business. Once naked, they both gave me a long slow double sided BJ. Thankfully I’d had a safety wank first so wasn’t going to pop too early.

Part of a mmf I was so so aroused sucking my first cock he came in my mouth and I kissed his wife

By *uicy mushroomMan  over a year ago

elephant and Castle

"Ok guys, how did it go? Did you swallow? Gag? Or just love it? All I’ve done is popped one in my mouth before feeding it into mrs"

wasn't a fan

I was surprised how nice it tasted and that I never gagged but the biggest shock was I swallowed his cum and loved the taste

I fantasise about sucking another guy off but only in a MMF with a couple, doing it 1 to 1 with another guy doesn’t interest me.

By *appy2100Couple  over a year ago

kensington

On hubbys bucket list hopefully just after it has fkd me

By *ndyforfunMan  over a year ago

dudley/tipton

My first experience was as part of a threesome. The guy's wife asked me if I would let him suck my cock.

After a bit of hesitation I said OK. If they had asked beforehand I don't think that I would have agreed but it was in the heat of the moment. After a while she asked me if I would play with his cock so I did. Inevitably, she then asked me if I would suck him. He had a large, cut cock and I have to admit that I enjoyed playing with it and giving him oral although I didn't want him to cum in my mouth. Finally, we took it in turns to fuck her. After that sucking each others cocks became a regular part of our sessions. His wife really seemed to enjoy watching us.

By *ust fun9TV/TS  over a year ago

Swansea

As only Bi curious. We discussed things through first.

I was apprehensive in my first with a married couple.

Dressed as Jane, I know I wanted too but my heart was thumping when Alison asked if I would like to touch her hubby. I was aroused and firstly his uncut girthy cock felt amazing and next thing I was taking him in my mouth.

It felt rude but sensational, I actually loved the experience. Eventually we all shared together. Hot!!!!

Had my first bi cock 2 years ago love it married men are the best

I sucked my only cock a few months ago. I met a tv a few months ago by the river. I was surprised how nice a cock felt in my hand. Then the tv facefucked me, I gagged I spluttered. The tv was convinced it wasn’t my first cock. He didn’t believe me , so we never met again.

I can’t wait to try again in a more relaxed atmosphere.

By *oris618Man  over a year ago

Worksop

I can't remember the first cock I sucked but can remember the first guy to unload in my mouth. Never looked back since

By *orkshire-guy69Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I would love to be sucked by a couple before one moves round the back and rims me at the same time.

By *am101aMan  over a year ago

swad

Id love to be sucked by a couple, the help the lady suck him (obviously id like to help him give her lots of fun too)!

By *ustforfun49Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

I would love to find a mmf for my first time bi fun.

Always loved sucking cock. Converted husband of my regular couple to bi, so now I meet him for bi sessions and both for mmf's as wife not keen on anal. As many have said, being sucked by both at the same time is just amazing.

Really missing it at the moment!

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I was a little underwhelmed as he didn’t get hard.

I must be a shit cock sucker

First and only time was at a gangbang where some of the guys were bi. He was a big boy and I asked if I could suck him which he was happy to accept. It felt pretty good in the mouth but only managed for about 10 secs as it was then my turn to join in the fucking. Would love to try it again though. Not sure I'd want cum in my mouth mind.

I love sucking cok xx

Would love to try this!!

Iv had a bi threesome, she rimmed my arse and rode my cok as I sucked her bf off until he cum in my mouth

I have sucked guys off but didn't swallow - spat it out into a tissue without making a fuss. Normally I don't take it that far but leave it for the lady in the threesome. And yes, I really enjoy it.

I'd happily take cum over my face xx

By *arfield131Man  over a year ago

midlands

I gagged hard....and swallowed his load down. Loved it

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Ok guys, how did it go? Did you swallow? Gag? Or just love it? All I’ve done is popped one in my mouth before feeding it into mrs"

You’ve all got me VERY hard reading these replies!

So I didn’t try any bi play until my mid 20s. To start with it was just stroking together with a regular play buddy. After that it progressed to him sucking me too.

A few months after that I was invited to meet a guy who was younger than me and very hung. First meet was just us stroking each other and him sucking me. Next time we met was a MMM meet, three bi guys. To start with the younger guy just pleasured the two of us as we sat on the sofa. Wanking and stroking us both. Then, as the younger lad stood there, naked in front of me with his lovely shaven, thick hard eight inch cock bobbing around, I just couldn’t resist. It looked great and I just wanted it in my mouth.

So I leaned forward and took it in my mouth. Obviously he enjoyed it and I loved just how hot and hard it felt as I gave it a suck.

He didn’t cum there and it was a long time until I let anyone shoot in my mouth. I still don’t want to swallow it.

Fair to say it wasn’t the last time

By *aughtybutnice97Man  over a year ago

leicester

The first time was in my car, absolutely loved it! Must admit I was close to gagging a few times because he shoved it deep down my throat but I managed to keep myself together! Wasn’t so keen on swallowing but he unloaded all over my face and absolutely covered me. I’d love to try a group unloading on my face

I'd like to try a couple of guys wanking and Cumming over my face and into my mouth xx

I wasn't good at it first time, to my regret, as I really wanted to be a good lover to the guy. At one point he caressed my anus, trying me out - I thought he wanted to push his cock into me but he rightly realised I was not ready for that. He ended up wanking on to my body. The second time, with a young south east Asian guy, I seemed to have the hang of it. I was excited that the guy came in my mouth really quickly. We had a much hotter time and we both loved it. I should have gone back to the first guy and given him everything he wanted, but I probably wanted to move on.

By *moothCplCouple  over a year ago

Essex

First time was with my ex and a vwe guy that we had regular mmf with who I thought was totally st8 at least until one hot session that we all got a tad carried away with where he used that massive shaven cock of his to really pleasure her doggy style while I got to had a 69 with her on top and got to enjoy licking her clit and seeing his big tool stretching her close up it as I guided him back in her pussy several times however after I had to man handle his meat back into her for the ‘n’ time I began to wonder if he was doing this on purpose to make me handle and wank his meaty cock a tad to get it harder before he continued pumping her though any question of him maybe being bi where removed when the occasion licks I gave his cock as it slide in and out of her shaven pussy where removed as he pulled out and pumped my mouth more and more until he openly face fucked me as I took more and more down my throat much to my exes encouragement and delight before spurting his hot cum all over me ,,,,,,

,from that moment on I knew I was at least orally bi curious as I occasionally enjoyed a mouthful of cock ! lol

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I loved watching hubby suck another cock on our first mmf meet. It's very erotic to watch. He loved it. x

Mrs N

By *lldaybreakfastMan  over a year ago

leeds

I loved it cum kissed the wife

By *ain and sortedMan  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

"First time was with my ex and a vwe guy that we had regular mmf with who I thought was totally st8 at least until one hot session that we all got a tad carried away with where he used that massive shaven cock of his to really pleasure her doggy style while I got to had a 69 with her on top and got to enjoy licking her clit and seeing his big tool stretching her close up it as I guided him back in her pussy several times however after I had to man handle his meat back into her for the ‘n’ time I began to wonder if he was doing this on purpose to make me handle and wank his meaty cock a tad to get it harder before he continued pumping her though any question of him maybe being bi where removed when the occasion licks I gave his cock as it slide in and out of her shaven pussy where removed as he pulled out and pumped my mouth more and more until he openly face fucked me as I took more and more down my throat much to my exes encouragement and delight before spurting his hot cum all over me ,,,,,,

,from that moment on I knew I was at least orally bi curious as I occasionally enjoyed a mouthful of cock ! lol "

Love this

By *ot and horny 33Couple  over a year ago

newcastle

We organised a young man to come to our hotel room a little while back, he came in stripped off to present a large hard cock which was dripping of pre-cum. Wife took hold and started to wank him off, 20 seconds later he shot his first load of the night. I quickly dropped to my knees and sucked his still hard cock whilst tasting another mans cum for the first time.

We ended up on the bed in a triangle formation sucking and licking for ages, we are looking forward to sampling some more mmf bi fun once restrictions are lifted.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

1St and only was with a friend started off with us playing whilst the other watched then wanking and then in the woods pulling his trousers and boxers down and he was wanking himself off whilst i was knelt watching and i just leaned forward and remember the slight salty taste as i took it in my mouth as he continued to wank and then it was fully in my mouth and he was slowly pushing in and out of mouth and i was massively turned on by it and his moans of pleasure ! was a surprise when he came and did gag a little and do remember him pulling me up and returning the favour and would like to say i lasted but i came so damn fast and the only cock i've ever sucked

Still yet to try

Got straight down to it and swallowed. Not always on the hunt for it but won't refuse if the opputunity arises.

Was as part of a meet with another couple, took him my mouth whilst the ladies watched.

By *ain and sortedMan  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

First time, never really considered cock play before, was in a club, private room 6 of us mmmfff, girls were all playing, guys watching and enjoying, naked wanking, then one guy joined the girls and had a lovely shaved big, hard cock as the ladies touched and shared him, then the other guy moved his hand over to my hard cock and touched me, naturally I placed my hand on his cock and we both stated to wank each other, the girls loved it, then one said why don't you cum and suck this big hard cock, didn't need a socond invite I was there on my knees sucking my first cock, while being sucked off at the same time, never looked back that was a club night to remember

By *oss11Man  over a year ago

eastleigh

Was at a club Swingers junction with FWB in the dungeon was a man and wife, he was strapped to an x shaped contraption and blindfolded whilst his wife played with his cock. My FWB started to kiss and finger his wife so I got on my knees to see her fingering the wife. His cock was inches from my face and in the heat of the moment I just put my mouth around it. Quite enjoyed it so have sucked many cocks since whilst playing in MMF scenarios

By *hilnMelCouple  over a year ago

Hedon, nr Hull

Mine happened during mmf. I had never sucked cock before. Wife was sucking him and I joined in with her he didn’t mind so I continued and really enjoyed it I’ve never looked back

Mine was in an unbelievable horny experience.

A friend of mine had a few CD mates and I’d always had a thing for panties.

One evening he invited me over and this gorgeous gurl was there also she kissed me hello and said inviting things but I was very nervous at the time.

Eventually my confidence grew and after lots of kissing I was invited to suck her cock for the first time on the promise she would gently ride my cock after

Well who could resist such an amazing opportunity

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

I remember my first time vividly.

I met a guy I had been chatting to on a chat line. We arranged to meet in cars late at night. We drive to a quiet lay-by area and we sat chatting then eventually started wanking each other and then I had to taste him so leant over and took him in my mouth. He tasted slightly salty and manly but it was a massive turn on for me and I love the feeling of my mouth being so full.

He suggested we get in the back and we 69d in his estate car with the seats folded down. We both fingered each other before I shit my load in his mouth as he deepthroated me. It was the best blow job I had ever had !! I was determined to make him cum and wanted to taste it. So about 5 mins of wanking and sucking I was tasting his cum. It felt so Incredibly horny. I have swallowed quite a few times since

Still yet to try, a bit nervous as I’m only bi curious

Met a hot older couple when I was in my early 20s, we knew bi play was on the cards but I had never experienced before.

Me and the mrs were left playing for a while on a sofa, mr comes in and gets naked next to me, we grab each other as mrs and I kiss and we start to wank each other’s hard cocks, me, young innocent lad in the middle.

He then gets to his knees and make me harder until he slips on a condom and mrs mounts me on the sofa.

He then climbed up on the sofa and offered his hard cock to us to suck whilst kissing as she rides me.....

[Removed by poster at 14/04/21 21:46:52]

"Met a hot older couple when I was in my early 20s, we knew bi play was on the cards but I had never experienced before.

Me and the mrs were left playing for a while on a sofa, mr comes in and gets naked next to me, we grab each other as mrs and I kiss and we start to wank each other’s hard cocks, me, young innocent lad in the middle.

He then gets to his knees and make me harder until he slips on a condom and mrs mounts me on the sofa.

He then climbed up on the sofa and offered his hard cock to us to suck whilst kissing as she rides me....."

And yes, loved it!

By *empseyANDRedheadCouple  over a year ago

warwick

How hard the shaft can be but how soft and spungy the head can be

Just saying lol

Enjoyed my first and only. He was smooth which was great. Didn’t really know what I was doing...maybe need a lesson or 2

By *kexpat81Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

I'd wanked 1/2 a d9zen cocks before but met a young English couple from here whilst we was all in Bangkok.

Met for a drink then went back to the apartment they was stopping in.

She sat between my legs with her back to my chest whilst he stood in front of us. Watched her suck him close up for a while before joining in on the suck.

Hot night

I was 21 and ended up at a friend and his wife's house after a night out. It started off as a dare but as I saw her getting off in it I sucked her husband odd and he came in my mouth.

I was pretty surprised by the amount of spunk but watching her rub her pussy as I sucked got me so horny I swallowed the lot.

I then licked her out.

It was amazing.

Men, you always hear women saying about CIM and things like try it yourself before expecting me to take your cum, so how was it being a male taking another mans cum in your mouth?

What was the texture and taste like in your experience?

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I didnt let the first guy i sucked cum in my mouth but i loved the feeling of how hard he got as i wrapped my mouth around his shaft. The first person to cum in my mouth was after his wife asked if she could suck him with me and then as he was about to cum she held his cock in one hand and held my mouth open with the other and aimed hid cum into my mouth. Then told me to swallow it.

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I've not sucked as prefer to meet couples where the hubby sucks me then watches me play with his wife

By *ornyboy189Man  over a year ago

cheshire

Enjoy reading these

Yet to experience this but can't wait.

Especially want to cum in a guys mouth

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

My first time was 4 years ago in a hotel where we'd travelled to for work. I had the morning off so Steph and I looked on Who's Near to window shop for a nice guy for me to meet while she was out at her meeting. We settled on a 20 something guy who lived close to the hotel.

We swapped a few messages, explained that it would be my first time with a man and he agreed to come over. Steph met him in reception and gave him the key card before leaving for the meeting. I was on the bed, naked, with a towel over my face. I heard the door open then close. Heard movement in the room and the sounds of undressing. Then felt his lips sliding down my shaft.

After some amazing sucking, I lifted the towel to uncover my mouth. I felt him turn so his cock was able to brush my lips,leaving a sweet and salty precum on them. I opened up and felt his pretty thick cock push into my mouth. It was a different sensation to what I expected. A little like sucking my thumb.

As I got used to it I started taking more of him in, sucking harder and faster. It was at this point that I came in his mouth. I remember him sucking me for a long time after I came! It felt incredible.

I then had a strange panic that if he came with me on my back that I'd drown. So I took him in my hand and wanked and sucked him until I felt him start to twitch. I pulled him out and wanked him over my face and neck. I'm glad I did as it was a huge load!

When he'd finished, I felt him move and come up to lick his cum from my neck. Then he cleaned up in the bathroom, got dressed and left. We didn't speak a word the entire time and I never saw him. It was very sexy!

Dublin and London

"My first time was 4 years ago in a hotel where we'd travelled to for work. I had the morning off so Steph and I looked on Who's Near to window shop for a nice guy for me to meet while she was out at her meeting. We settled on a 20 something guy who lived close to the hotel.

We swapped a few messages, explained that it would be my first time with a man and he agreed to come over. Steph met him in reception and gave him the key card before leaving for the meeting. I was on the bed, naked, with a towel over my face. I heard the door open then close. Heard movement in the room and the sounds of undressing. Then felt his lips sliding down my shaft.

After some amazing sucking, I lifted the towel to uncover my mouth. I felt him turn so his cock was able to brush my lips,leaving a sweet and salty precum on them. I opened up and felt his pretty thick cock push into my mouth. It was a different sensation to what I expected. A little like sucking my thumb.

As I got used to it I started taking more of him in, sucking harder and faster. It was at this point that I came in his mouth. I remember him sucking me for a long time after I came! It felt incredible.

I then had a strange panic that if he came with me on my back that I'd drown. So I took him in my hand and wanked and sucked him until I felt him start to twitch. I pulled him out and wanked him over my face and neck. I'm glad I did as it was a huge load!

When he'd finished, I felt him move and come up to lick his cum from my neck. Then he cleaned up in the bathroom, got dressed and left. We didn't speak a word the entire time and I never saw him. It was very sexy! "

Have there been many bi meets since?

By *ent and bratCouple  over a year ago

here there everywhere

"My first time was 4 years ago in a hotel where we'd travelled to for work. I had the morning off so Steph and I looked on Who's Near to window shop for a nice guy for me to meet while she was out at her meeting. We settled on a 20 something guy who lived close to the hotel.

When he'd finished, I felt him move and come up to lick his cum from my neck. Then he cleaned up in the bathroom, got dressed and left. We didn't speak a word the entire time and I never saw him. It was very sexy! "

Wow

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Fifty Shades of Bi ??

I was dated to do it by girl I was seeing at time

Went to local cruising spot and blew a guy in his car.

Felt so guilty driving home to wife but was back the next day for more.

Hooked ever since

By *ungfunfellaMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Mine was the old lads d*unk dares on a school trip...got dared to get naked then show hard n finally dared to get sucked by a mate n then do same back

Yep loved it couldn’t get enough lol

By *ellowledbetterMan  over a year ago

colchester

Met a guy from Craigslist (back when the casual encounters category existed and, I wasn’t aware of Fab!), he came into my garden on a warm evening when my then gf was in bed asleep.

I’d never had a guy guy experience but was so curious for it. He unzipped and pulled out his hard cock, I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth. It felt great in my mouth, so warm and fleshy. I wanted him to experience it too so I stood, pulled my cock out and told him to suck me. He wasn’t expecting it but, did oblige.

We didn’t come in front of each other but you nice he was gone, I was in front of bi porn and Craigslist again, looking for more and wanking hard

Swallowed.... instant gag and wretched for about five mins!! Hahaha lols I’m deffo a spitter.... much better licking a pussy!! Hahaha

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Need to try one day

By *irgilMan  over a year ago

Whitton

great thread!

By *willMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"1st time was just a little suck as I fucked his face ,but didn’t let him cum in my mouth,his cock tasted a bit gamey.Still to taste another mans cum ,but happy to with right man or couple "
that’s the taste of a sweaty cock .

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Had my first bi cock 2 years ago love it married men are the best"

Definitely

First time in the Holiday Inn Slough. Away on business got chatting to an older guy in the bar, got on really well over a few drinks. Started talking about sex and wives that didn’t like it. He then asked me if I’d even been with a bloke. I said no but thought about it. Went back to his room for another drink we sit on the bed and he starts rubbing the front of my trousers then gets his cock out and asks me to touch it. Seemed very natural, I wanted him then tasted him and be sucked me. Nether of us came.

Met again in same hotel next week and sucked each other to completion. Kept In touch over the years, but he died 3 years ago. Just love to suck now, adore the taste

By *odjamMan  over a year ago

woodford

I was a bit d*unk. I did it with a guy from work. Felt funny in my mouth at first then began to love the feeling of his cock hardening as I sucked.

As he was more experienced he tolf me what to do and I loved it.

As it was my first time he said he would come over my face and the next time he would come in my mouth and swallow it. So he did.

He then went down on me ans wow.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Was in my youth during school holidays. He was a friend and a year older. Both wanted pussy but neither of us were having any luck so wanked together over porno mags, then wanked eachother, then sucked

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Only ever did it once and the guy didn’t cum, we didn’t have much time to be honest

I’ll be your first pop a mail in the box

Swansea

Only experienced this once with a couple. Apprehensive, but fortunately the wife encouraged and it was fantastic.

Swansea

"Only experienced this once with a couple. Apprehensive, but fortunately the wife encouraged and it was fantastic. "

Just oral though.

By *artyanna16200TV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

Mine was after recieving a massage from my landlord as he had just passed his , ( find new ways to have your tennant horizontal, with legs apart, exams! ) i had been wondering what it would take for me to pluck up the courage to ask someone to explore my fantasies with me, i used the massage as a reason to offer my particular kind of thanks, He nearly fainted, such was his surprise, needless to say, more practise was demanded!

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I have never done it BUT I know that if I were to be with a guy and both of us were wearing tights, then I would be very ready to try both receiving and giving!

That's how a fetish can get you, I suppose?!

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

"I have never done it BUT I know that if I were to be with a guy and both of us were wearing tights, then I would be very ready to try both receiving and giving!

That's how a fetish can get you, I suppose?!"

sounds good to me

By *artinbobMan  over a year ago

Leicester

My first time was after a night club back at a friends house to ‘chill out’ tbh. I wasn’t expecting it as didn’t know he liked guys and neither did I but I was high and one thing lead to another. Once we started kissing and touching each other up I knew it wouldn’t be long before I got my first taste of cock. I absolutely loved his BBC so much it became a regular occurrence after we’d been clubbing. And we had fully sex a many times over the next few months. I’ve not looked back since

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

Never happened sorry. Will never happen despite the numerous offers I get daily lol

Never sucked, but been sucked lots

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

"First time was with a sexy TV. It was great. I haven't had someone cum in my mouth...yet..."

By *aptain PeteMan  over a year ago

stamford

My first was ok. Didn't gag and I swallowed it down. He was happy.

By *amb47gayMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Find an experienced gay guy with a large cock, he'll teach you all about sucking

By *onybart2404TV/TS  over a year ago

keady

Love it

Loved it

I was 33.

Blew a guy in his car.

Swallowed.

It’s rude to spit

By *traightrimmerMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I’m wanting to try x looking for a couple so the lady can help me suck x

By *siris01Man  over a year ago

Luton

Years ago in a sex cinema in Amsterdam...I was watching the (str8) film and wanking when a guy sat in the same row and got his cock out too...he edged nearer until he sat next to me and before long we were wanking each other...suddenly he shifted in his seat and was sucking me...after a while he sat back up and then offered me his cock...it seemed impolite not to so I sucked him...he came...I swallowed....

Thing I noticed is how warm his cock was...

Done it plenty since.

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

On my first meet with a bi couple. Wanted to do it, wasn’t sure I’d be any good although I obviously knew what I like.

They knew it was my first time for a bi meet so she took control and we shared his cock, wanking sucking and licking in turns, her encouraging me and we took his cum across both our faces, kissing each other and licking it off.

He then returned the favour with her.

By *onybart2404TV/TS  over a year ago

keady

Nice

By *ninja000Man  over a year ago

Manchester

This thread has made me so horny

Dublin and London

"First time was with a sexy TV. It was great. I haven't had someone cum in my mouth...yet... "
Hello strangers!

By *odkaboy2Man  over a year ago

bristol

Chatted on line for a while (different site) and then plucked up courage to meet in a pub. Had a quick drink and back to mine. I was so turned on and eager I had him on the sofa and trousers down in seconds and his cock in my mouth before I could bottle it. I don’t think he was impressed by my technique liked my enthusiasm. After quite a while I lay on the floor and he asked where I wanted it and just said on me. With a couple of quick strokes he came and I will always remember the warmth of the spunk hitting my chest - I came in my boxers. I’ll never forever it - been so long since any action.

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Swallowed. He wasn't terribly large so was easy to take and didn't make me gag.

By *ewBurtonMan  over a year ago

Derby

I’ve only ever sucked. Not swallowed enjoy kissing also

By *as4121Man  over a year ago

dartford

Initially nervous but the situation took over and felt very natural and loved exploring his cock and balls with my mouth and tongue, he didn't cut in my mouth but maybe I will get to taste that too at some point.

By *ostonJoeMan  over a year ago

Boston

My first time was in a threesome with my ex wife. She spent a few months persuading me as she said it was part of her ultimate fantasy. I retrospectively believe this was also part of the fantasy of her then current muse, but he was a chil guy and knew how to make her cum.

I had watched her getting fucked and sucking cock for years and never been tempted to try even though the sights, sounds and smells turned me on. I particularly loved cum shots and she challenged me to see if I could do it too. The temptation in place and a few carrots had been offered but I shyed away. I was worried it would change me in some way. Make me gay I suppose and in a way people would notice. Eventually temptation overcame anxiety and the day came for my to try and as soon as thay cock slipped into my mouth all doubt disappeared. It felt like the most natural thing in the world and I honestly could not believe I had missed out for so many decades.

The ex and he had already started with me taking photos. Eventually they got into a sideways sixty nine position and I was closely filming her sucking his cock. Pausing to let out a noise of pleasure as he lapped at her pussy, she pointed his cock towards me. Our eyes met and she insistently said "go on then" and without thinking I put my lips around the end and gently sucked it into my mouth. The revelation was instant and I was enjoy g it so much she pulled him out of my mouth to have for herself. She was like that, always wanting to be the center of attention.

The meet went on for another hour at least, positions changing and he sucked my cock too, but ultimately she got what she wanted as we both gave her a facial. I am pleased as he was shot 11 thick spurts which might have put me off if he did that in my mouth. I remember him giving her another 5 spurts less than 15 minutes later.

I really enjoyed it and I have been an enthusiastic cock sucker ever since. It was a few months before I got a mouth full of cum and I had to meet a guy by myself to make sure I got it. I chocked. I gagged. I swallowed, but it took two goes lol. From then on cum sharing became a thing for every meet.

I recommend anyone curious to pluck up the courage and find a chilled out local guy who won't be offended if you decide it isn't for you. It might not be, but at least you will know. If it is then there is a whole new world waiting for you.

By *iking67Man  over a year ago

BP Auckland

I am actively looking to suck a cock in a mmf/mfm some fuck licking and tasting cock then pussy flavoured cock sharing cock and having mine shared.

County durham/North east

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

It’s the most natural thing in the world x

By *bb2022Man  over a year ago

all over the place

First was a young CD guy a few years back now came all over my face and in my mouth was an amazing feeling. Sucked plenty since then and hope to suck some more in the future!

» Add a new message to this topic