FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Outdoor Fun

Outdoor Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *achoy47 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Who has had outdoor fun on a regular basis. What are you experiences. Ever been caught/ had someone watch you etc. Does anyone know of regular outdoor fun happening on a regular basis in and around Glasgow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orny1sCouple  over a year ago

exeter

iv had some loads in my time lol but what makes you a heavey cumer 1 teaspoon 2teaspoons ?????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive only had sexual encounters in vehicles on picnics or the occassional horny random pull over somewhere quick and get it on kinda moments.

And only been with a gf at the time.

Apart from one of first meets from here, ( you know who you are)

I met a lovely young sexy lady & her maale FB, in his car, in a public but secluded place. She sucked my cock like nothing ive ever felt before, she was awesome, gorgeous lady, he was touching her up and taking pix and I think videoing my experiance, I was so shy at first, ( limp dick syndrome ) even though I was horny as hell, and getting comfortable on the back seat of the car took some time too lol.

OMG she made me shout & scream with pure pleasure & excitment ( probably very offputting for them ) and I came in her mouth, she sucked me beyond belief and dry!! OMG was so amazing!!

Shame as we havent spoke since. Hmmm

» Add a new message to this topic