Seams Saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My favourite day of the week and definitely my favourite look on a woman

Who also loves their seams

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amesandEveCouple  over a year ago

Canterbury

Love seams! Bought my first well fitting pair of fully fashioned this week, I love them! Has taken me ages to find some that fit nicely, so super pleased I can finally wear them, just shame it will be a little while before they get a public outing . Eve x

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"Love seams! Bought my first well fitting pair of fully fashioned this week, I love them! Has taken me ages to find some that fit nicely, so super pleased I can finally wear them, just shame it will be a little while before they get a public outing . Eve x"

And you wear them so well. Definitely a personal favourite!

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

"Love seams! Bought my first well fitting pair of fully fashioned this week, I love them! Has taken me ages to find some that fit nicely, so super pleased I can finally wear them, just shame it will be a little while before they get a public outing . Eve x"

Hi Eve,

My absolute favourites... welcome to the club! ... I can’t remember the last time I saw a lady wearing FF stockings outside .... except when checking my seams are straight in a mirror!!

My favourite brand is Gio

Gorgeous pics on your profile btw xxx

R xx

So would you let me see you in them????? Maybe some classy photos. I’m not far from you either

Canterbury

"Love seams! Bought my first well fitting pair of fully fashioned this week, I love them! Has taken me ages to find some that fit nicely, so super pleased I can finally wear them, just shame it will be a little while before they get a public outing . Eve x

Hi Eve,

My absolute favourites... welcome to the club! ... I can’t remember the last time I saw a lady wearing FF stockings outside .... except when checking my seams are straight in a mirror!!

My favourite brand is Gio

Gorgeous pics on your profile btw xxx

R xx"

Thanks Rachel I’ll definitely look Gio up as not heard of those before xx

Canterbury

"Love seams! Bought my first well fitting pair of fully fashioned this week, I love them! Has taken me ages to find some that fit nicely, so super pleased I can finally wear them, just shame it will be a little while before they get a public outing . Eve x

So would you let me see you in them????? Maybe some classy photos. I’m not far from you either "

A little fully fashioned photo session for this weekend is def on the cards!!

So would you let me see you in them????? Maybe some classy photos. I’m not far from you either

A little fully fashioned photo session for this weekend is def on the cards!! "

Wow wish I could come watch

» Add a new message to this topic