FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > My mff

My mff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss pleasuring OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

I spent a good year visiting with a couple MF, night out, weeknd stays at theirs, holidays to their spaonish apartment.

Play was amazing

Sometimes it was all 3 of us, sometimes just me and him, she was always present, not necessarily in same room

And sometimes m and her would play, but not as often as I would of liked .. and as we know.all good things do come to an end

Anyone else recently had this set up or am I just unique

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like fun to us ...x

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Oooh! We could get down with that set up.

By *pun84Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I spent a good year visiting with a couple MF, night out, weeknd stays at theirs, holidays to their spaonish apartment.

Play was amazing

Sometimes it was all 3 of us, sometimes just me and him, she was always present, not necessarily in same room

And sometimes m and her would play, but not as often as I would of liked .. and as we know.all good things do come to an end

"

I had it was very good for all tbh made it very hot and horny and the trust and respect for all was different and made it feel secure still was fun and I was very into it and would be again x

Somewhere near

"I spent a good year visiting with a couple MF, night out, weeknd stays at theirs, holidays to their spaonish apartment.

Play was amazing

I had it was very good for all tbh made it very hot and horny and the trust and respect for all was different and made it feel secure still was fun and I was very into it and would be again x"

It was. I doubt I'd find it again.

The trust n respect was smashed.

Doncaster

Play was amazing

I had it was very good for all tbh made it very hot and horny and the trust and respect for all was different and made it feel secure still was fun and I was very into it and would be again x

The trust n respect was smashed. "

Shame and I get tht makes ya less up to try again but maybe feel differently if you meet right people my view is everyone are different and never rule things out fully ??

Somewhere near

Play was amazing

Shame and I get tht makes ya less up to try again but maybe feel differently if you meet right people my view is everyone are different and never rule things out fully ??"

Who knows . If we really clicked then ....

Doncaster

Play was amazing

Shame and I get tht makes ya less up to try again but maybe feel differently if you meet right people my view is everyone are different and never rule things out fully ??

Who knows . If we really clicked then .... "

yeah best way to tht way bonus when ya do get a hot connection and hotter fun x

» Add a new message to this topic