FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > CFNM - what does it for you?

CFNM - what does it for you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it that you specifically enjoy about cfnm? It’s such a simple concept but incredibly hot. Looking for a female perspective since I think I understand the male side anyway but I’d love to hear either way

Clothed female, naked male for those not in the know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Power exchange, most people are usually incredibly vulnerable when they are the only ones naked.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like knowing I look good enough with clothes on that I can still turn a man on without having to show too much. I have a thing for cum over clothes too and it's fun to ruin a pretty dress with cum sometimes.

By *ewey613Man  over a year ago

ottawa

"I like knowing I look good enough with clothes on that I can still turn a man on without having to show too much. I have a thing for cum over clothes too and it's fun to ruin a pretty dress with cum sometimes. "

That’s what I love too. I also love watching her get ready to go out and then lifting her skirt just enough to fuck her, panties pulled aside.

By *rooperRedMan  over a year ago

Littlehampton

Because if all your Christmas presents weren't wrapped, would it even be Christmas? It's the allure of what's beneath.

"I like knowing I look good enough with clothes on that I can still turn a man on without having to show too much. I have a thing for cum over clothes too and it's fun to ruin a pretty dress with cum sometimes. "

Ah I love that! It must feel great. I second the cum over clothes thing too, it looks so hot afterwards as well.

"Power exchange, most people are usually incredibly vulnerable when they are the only ones naked."

I think that’s my favourite part of it really, it really does feel quite humbling for me

"Because if all your Christmas presents weren't wrapped, would it even be Christmas? It's the allure of what's beneath."

Good point but I always tear in to my Christmas presents and unwrap them. Not always the case here

By *ustcyberMan  over a year ago

North Herts

"Power exchange, most people are usually incredibly vulnerable when they are the only ones naked."

Exactly this. Adds another level to the experience.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I love watching a man, naked. There's something very sexy about seeing someone not wearing anything and knowing that they are doing so just for me. If they masturbate, even better - it's like my own live show and I can watch and enjoy every inch of them without any focus being on me. I like directing them on how to masturbate so I get the most amount of pleasure from watching. I guess a part of it is a power dynamic but it's more I'm a perv and a man I find attractive, naked but erect for me, even when I'm clothed, is very erotic.

Soooo sexy. I love to be naked and watched and feel a little vulnerable. But come back stronger. Much of the time everyone ends up naked, or at least some of them get loosened. I’d love to meet a woman with the resolve to leave with her clothes still on. Then I would want it so much, the desire to see and touch that person would be immense and the control they have huge.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

"I love watching a man, naked. There's something very sexy about seeing someone not wearing anything and knowing that they are doing so just for me. If they masturbate, even better - it's like my own live show and I can watch and enjoy every inch of them without any focus being on me. I like directing them on how to masturbate so I get the most amount of pleasure from watching. I guess a part of it is a power dynamic but it's more I'm a perv and a man I find attractive, naked but erect for me, even when I'm clothed, is very erotic."

Love to meet you and get naked in front of you

For me its the exhibitionism, the feeling of total vulnerability being the only naked person in the room ..knowing all eyes are on me and I can't hide even if I wanted too...offering and happy to masturbate if asked.

The ultimate would to be totally naked waiting on serving drinks and titbits of food for a female gathering/coffee morning...the room full of clothed females...omg..if any females out there are thinking of arranging a female get together when things begin to open up ....I'm your man..

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

In the instances of married playmates, a big part of the allure is that their sexy outfits are for me, another man...

"I love watching a man, naked. There's something very sexy about seeing someone not wearing anything and knowing that they are doing so just for me. If they masturbate, even better - it's like my own live show and I can watch and enjoy every inch of them without any focus being on me. I like directing them on how to masturbate so I get the most amount of pleasure from watching. I guess a part of it is a power dynamic but it's more I'm a perv and a man I find attractive, naked but erect for me, even when I'm clothed, is very erotic."

That’s brilliantly put and a very interesting view - thanks for sharing. Very erotic indeed!

Well put Meli, I'm definitely in this camp. I mean, why not? It's incredibly sexy and really shows you that they want you

"I love watching a man, naked. There's something very sexy about seeing someone not wearing anything and knowing that they are doing so just for me. If they masturbate, even better - it's like my own live show and I can watch and enjoy every inch of them without any focus being on me. I like directing them on how to masturbate so I get the most amount of pleasure from watching. I guess a part of it is a power dynamic but it's more I'm a perv and a man I find attractive, naked but erect for me, even when I'm clothed, is very erotic.

Well put Meli, I'm definitely in this camp. I mean, why not? It's incredibly sexy and really shows you that they want you "

Great minds

By *rent AcidMan  over a year ago

Firhouse

[Removed by poster at 12/04/21 19:14:03]

Firhouse

As a nudist/exhibitionist who lives for such cfnm encounters, in my mind its the exact opposite -- as the one who is naked I feel in control through the freedom of being naked, the rush of knowing I'm being looked at and the attention that comes with it.

I regularly find myself in such scenarios when sea swimming or at the beach (Vico Baths are a goldmine for cfnm experiences) and what I've come to learn is that its all down to confidence.

Not feeling shame/awkwardness in your nakedness as others around you remain clothed is the ultimate freedom-- its the closest thing to a godlike feeling of existing on a higher plain that doesn't involve drugs.

I have the power because I've decided to accept my nakedness and rise above any judgement that comes with it -- whose really the vulnerable one in such a situation

I have the confidence in my convictions to know that any negativity directed my way likely stems from jealousy or the fact textiles haven't the bravery to take the plunge like I have

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like a man to stand naked in front of me while i sit on the bed and cross my legs wearing bright red lipstick and slowly smoking a cigarette works wonders if the guy has a smoking fetish

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

and im fully clothed

By *jkuk72Man  over a year ago

London & Herts

"I like a man to stand naked in front of me while i sit on the bed and cross my legs wearing bright red lipstick and slowly smoking a cigarette works wonders if the guy has a smoking fetish"

Smoking hot

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Prefer CMNF tbh.

Him

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

Sounds like a post match beer down the rugby club!

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"As a nudist/exhibitionist who lives for such cfnm encounters, in my mind its the exact opposite -- as the one who is naked I feel in control through the freedom of being naked, the rush of knowing I'm being looked at and the attention that comes with it.

I regularly find myself in such scenarios when sea swimming or at the beach (Vico Baths are a goldmine for cfnm experiences) and what I've come to learn is that its all down to confidence.

Not feeling shame/awkwardness in your nakedness as others around you remain clothed is the ultimate freedom-- its the closest thing to a godlike feeling of existing on a higher plain that doesn't involve drugs.

I have the power because I've decided to accept my nakedness and rise above any judgement that comes with it -- whose really the vulnerable one in such a situation

I have the confidence in my convictions to know that any negativity directed my way likely stems from jealousy or the fact textiles haven't the bravery to take the plunge like I have"

Great Post wish I had the bravery, I really do but just not there yet. Nudist beaches comes to mind, I'd like to have the lack of self awareness but can't get past that point. Mrs N couldn't care less, she'd happily be naked on a beach in an instant.

I have had meets with men and women where I am fully dressed and they are naked or dressed in an outfit I provided for them to wear for me.

I have never touched them with my hands or any part of my body and they have not touched me nor seen me undressed or sexually aroused.

I have used toys and equipment on them to give them sexual pleasure and I have utilised the body of a third person to provide them with penetrative satisfaction... all under my instruction.

I have been observed in this role by my boyfriend who sensed my arousal but agreed before hand to not interact with me on the meet.... when we went home we had amazing sex as I explained the control and restraint I hold over them and myself.

Next experience for me is to instruct the naked male to pleasure me.... any volunteers?

Her x

I like the fact the the women lose all their inhibitions and perform sexually in front of their friends. I find that really hot.

"I have had meets with men and women where I am fully dressed and they are naked or dressed in an outfit I provided for them to wear for me.

I have never touched them with my hands or any part of my body and they have not touched me nor seen me undressed or sexually aroused.

I have used toys and equipment on them to give them sexual pleasure and I have utilised the body of a third person to provide them with penetrative satisfaction... all under my instruction.

I have been observed in this role by my boyfriend who sensed my arousal but agreed before hand to not interact with me on the meet.... when we went home we had amazing sex as I explained the control and restraint I hold over them and myself.

Next experience for me is to instruct the naked male to pleasure me.... any volunteers?

Her x"

That all sounds absolutely incredible, I can’t imagine how teasing that must feel to not have any physical contact whatsoever, that’s an extremely hot idea

Consider me volunteering

Blackburn

Firhouse

Oh trust me it took me a while to take the plunge too alright, it can seem daunting. The first time I went to a nude beach I nearly turned straight around only there was an old guy nearby and i felt it'd be even weirder if i just stood there for 2 minutes and left. Anyway dropped the shorts and sat down, realised nobody cared all that much. Three weeks later I was the only naked person at a popular 'semi-official' nudist swimming spot not giving a single f*** what anyone else thought -- the confidence comes quickly once you embrace it.

That's almost 3 years ago and now I'm swimming naked 2-3 times a week at 4/5 different spots and its like going to work -- I'm there to have a swim and hesitation never crosses my mind anymore.

I'd advice to just go for it one time, chances are you'll love it but if you don't at least you've tried it and eliminated that what if that was lingering. Don't overthink it, it's only a body

Blackburn

"Oh trust me it took me a while to take the plunge too alright, it can seem daunting. The first time I went to a nude beach I nearly turned straight around only there was an old guy nearby and i felt it'd be even weirder if i just stood there for 2 minutes and left. Anyway dropped the shorts and sat down, realised nobody cared all that much. Three weeks later I was the only naked person at a popular 'semi-official' nudist swimming spot not giving a single f*** what anyone else thought -- the confidence comes quickly once you embrace it.

That's almost 3 years ago and now I'm swimming naked 2-3 times a week at 4/5 different spots and its like going to work -- I'm there to have a swim and hesitation never crosses my mind anymore.

I'd advice to just go for it one time, chances are you'll love it but if you don't at least you've tried it and eliminated that what if that was lingering. Don't overthink it, it's only a body"

So true... I can guarantee anybody going nude in public for the 1st time it will not be their last.

I've been going nude for years now

Firhouse

It becomes a bit addicting alright, I have to get out 2-3 times a week nowadays

I used to love watching those stripper videos in a room full of rampant women. Most willing to suck their cocks whilst supping on their lager and smoking. They don’t seem to make them anymore apart from the fake American ones. From watching those videos I started to fantasise about being naked in front of a group of clothed women. Would love to do some naked modelling whilst being painted by a group of people.

Was told at a young age it's not what you can that's the turn on but what you can't...

Imagination is an amazing thing,would rather wank over a clothed women then a naked one.

Firhouse

Always found some of those to be a bit faked/forced, personally prefer beach-related or amateur lifestyle content

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I have always wanted to be part of a CFNM scenario but also stood there in just my tights as well.

I agree that I get much more turned on by a clothed lady than a naked one and it is the imagination that fires this completely!!

By *rriseMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I do love taking part in cfnm, but then again i just love being nude

If you know of any forthcoming events, very willing volunteer...

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"I like the fact the the women lose all their inhibitions and perform sexually in front of their friends. I find that really hot."

Performing in front of their husbands is even hotter...

....one potential playmate's husband has just sent me pics of a couple of outfits, asking me which I'd prefer his wife to wear!

By *asual_WandererWoman  over a year ago

A spot you want me

I've never thought about it in terms of power, but maybe I do like it for that.

For me I like the slow peel... I often layer an outfit, and think about it being enjoyed at different stages... the reveal, the titillation, the slowing things down and therefore building anticipation.

Why rush to stripping it all off.

If I was to never undress, ie leave clothed... yeah I suppose that is a power play, a you can't have it all yet...

May try that... sounds hot

"I've never thought about it in terms of power, but maybe I do like it for that.

For me I like the slow peel... I often layer an outfit, and think about it being enjoyed at different stages... the reveal, the titillation, the slowing things down and therefore building anticipation.

Why rush to stripping it all off.

If I was to never undress, ie leave clothed... yeah I suppose that is a power play, a you can't have it all yet...

May try that... sounds hot "

It’s like a you can’t have it all yet and maybe never sort of thing. It is very very hot

Unfortunately never got the chance to experience it yet

Hopefully one day I will

Have sort of had a cmnm scenario at a meet

I turned up and stripped off, while the other guy stayed clothed

We chatted for 5 or 10mins like that while I wanked my hard cock

It just felt fantastic for me to be naked and hard while being watched by someone still clothed

Tho I'd really love to do it in front of a female

Were I wank off till I cum while she watches

Then I leave

At no point is she naked or has any contact with me at all

yes, totally agree with you.

By *dma1lMan  over a year ago

Pagham

That is so hot.

I have been the NM for a couple of CFNM meetings and they are always so incredibly horny.

Please consider me next time you are looking for an NM

By *dma1lMan  over a year ago

Pagham

The power exchange is so hot!

The feeling of total exposure and vulnerability while the clothed female has full control of the situation is so horny.

I have been the NM a few times, so next time you are looking for some CFNM fun please let me know.

Whether I am the naked sexual plaything or the naked waiter/domestic help - please let me know!

» Add a new message to this topic