FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Snapped banjo

Snapped banjo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fellas have any of ever snapped your banjo?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi fellas have any of ever snapped your banjo?"

Not but a friend of mine did on my sofa like 10 years ago while ploughing his date. What a sight

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I split my reed halfway quite early on. Afterwards sex was literally a pain.

With a mate I came up with a plan.

1 Find the girl with the tightest pussy I could

2 Get d*unk

3 Ram it in and split the rest.

It worked but was very messy. She probably still thinks she came on and I feel guilty for letting her think that

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I split my reed halfway quite early on. Afterwards sex was literally a pain.

2 Get d*unk

It worked but was very messy. She probably still thinks she came on and I feel guilty for letting her think that

"

Classy

2 Get d*unk

What a weird thing to do

"

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

2 Get d*unk

"

How did you choose the tightest? Pre ‘ramming’ finger test?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Yes, with Mrs KC in the back of a Corsa.

Wasn't pleasant and would not like a repeat. Also killed off car sex for me ever again!

Mr KC

2 Get d*unk

"

Sounds safe

"Yes, with Mrs KC in the back of a Corsa.

Wasn't pleasant and would not like a repeat. Also killed off car sex for me ever again!

Mr KC"

Did mine in a mini metro lol. Tal about car trouble hey

Makes me wince ... banjo snapping

North West

"Yes, with Mrs KC in the back of a Corsa.

Mr KC"

I will NEVER forget that evening, my darling

Mrs

Yep I have and never seen any part of me bleed so much!

Norwich

2 Get d*unk

Sounds safe "

In those days safe sex was giving someone else's name.

Norwich

2 Get d*unk

How did you choose the tightest? Pre ‘ramming’ finger test? "

No we just went by the people we k.new

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Yep twice in my youth

By *pandjMan  over a year ago

yeovil

Did mine with my ex a couple of times and was keen for it to stop so decided to have a frenuplasty.

Wish I hadn't as its less sensitive now and in she went off sex soon afterwards anyway

Should've just let it heal.

2 Get d*unk

"

She won't have thought that.

She will have known whether she was menstruating or not. Apparently females a quite astute when it comes to their own bodies!

North West

"Did mine with my ex a couple of times and was keen for it to stop so decided to have a frenuplasty.

Wish I hadn't as its less sensitive now and in she went off sex soon afterwards anyway

Should've just let it heal. "

That's what Mr KC had to do with his. LOTS of being careful for quite a long time after the Corsa incident

yeovil

"Did mine with my ex a couple of times and was keen for it to stop so decided to have a frenuplasty.

That's what Mr KC had to do with his. LOTS of being careful for quite a long time after the Corsa incident "

Was too impatient and thought having it removed would lead to a faster return shagging with no chance of it happening.

I did have a comicly enormous bandage on there that the Philipino nurse demanded I cut the end off. She wanted to know that I could wee but I was just coming round and having to put hospital scissors near what was left of my old boy

North West

That's what Mr KC had to do with his. LOTS of being careful for quite a long time after the Corsa incident

Was too impatient and thought having it removed would lead to a faster return shagging with no chance of it happening.

I did have a comicly enormous bandage on there that the Philipino nurse demanded I cut the end off. She wanted to know that I could wee but I was just coming round and having to put hospital scissors near what was left of my old boy

"

We had to go to my Dad's house with Mr KC's penis bleeding like fuck and with bits of cum mixed in there, all the while trying not to panic or let on what had happened! Then I dropped him at A&E but couldn't stay because I had to get home for my son. I believe the doctors dealt with him with only minor sniggering and then he had to catch the train back to uni, still with blood/cum streaked undies on

As he gingerly walked to his residence, he happened upon my younger brother who had been to a gig and had to have a polite chat

That frenulum thing plagued him for a good 3 or 4 years after, possibly longer. This happened back in 2004 or 2005 by the way, it's fine now (15/16 yrs later!)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you last longer now you lost a big of sensation?

yeovil

"Do you last longer now you lost a big of sensation?"

Not when I'm with a woman no but when I want a wank it's frustrating

By *ent and bratCouple  over a year ago

here there everywhere

Yes, on an irish ferries boat many moms ago as an 18 year old. Never seen as much blood and that night will live me for the rest of my days.

Thankfully no lasting damage other then the emotional

By *ndysahornyboyMan  over a year ago

north Beds

Yes, a while back after some rather...excessive grinding. Took fucking ages to heal, but it did just fine. Not something I'd care to repeat!

By *ondonwest2018Man  over a year ago

Essex

[Removed by poster at 12/04/21 23:17:56]

By *ondonwest2018Man  over a year ago

Essex

Snapped mine, incredible amount of blood. Frenoplasty, never been better now

Yes unfortunately I have d*unk and high few years ago very painful in the morning still bearing the scar

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

No but did have an ex take a razorblade to mine. Sliced through Japs eye, down urethra and scrotum. Stopped 5 mm above my sphincter. Had to jam a t-shirt in my ball sack to stem bleeding. Luckily lived very close to local hospital but psed out in a&e and split my head open on the floor. Was a memorable night. Took a few years to be able to use it again. Learned to please without using it so I'm almost greatful it happened. Lol

"No but did have an ex take a razorblade to mine. Sliced through Japs eye, down urethra and scrotum. Stopped 5 mm above my sphincter. Had to jam a t-shirt in my ball sack to stem bleeding. Luckily lived very close to local hospital but psed out in a&e and split my head open on the floor. Was a memorable night. Took a few years to be able to use it again. Learned to please without using it so I'm almost greatful it happened. Lol"

Hell hath no fury

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

Have a friend who did this. He tells the story with his legs crossed

"Have a friend who did this. He tells the story with his legs crossed "

I’d be crossing mine as I listened. xx

2 Get d*unk

"

Years ago an ex of mine did this. The first time it happened I was literally inconsolable, first thinking I had started my period, then finding out he was hurt. (I was quite young and nieve) i thought I did something wrong and felt terrible for it.

Thankfully he explained to me and he was amazing considering the pain he was in. I couldn't imagine going away and not understanding properly what happened.

Norwich

2 Get d*unk

Years ago an ex of mine did this. The first time it happened I was literally inconsolable, first thinking I had started my period, then finding out he was hurt. (I was quite young and nieve) i thought I did something wrong and felt terrible for it.

Thankfully he explained to me and he was amazing considering the pain he was in. I couldn't imagine going away and not understanding properly what happened.

"

I feel even more guilty now

By *eventysixCouple  over a year ago

glossop

Did mine when I was 22 let it heal itself. i now have a new one obviously lol but have the scar underneath the newish one

"No but did have an ex take a razorblade to mine. Sliced through Japs eye, down urethra and scrotum. Stopped 5 mm above my sphincter. Had to jam a t-shirt in my ball sack to stem bleeding. Luckily lived very close to local hospital but psed out in a&e and split my head open on the floor. Was a memorable night. Took a few years to be able to use it again. Learned to please without using it so I'm almost greatful it happened. Lol"

Holy shit!

Wow, what was her reason for doing that? Sounds like she should have been sectioned!

How are things for you now with your old fella? Is it fully functional?

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

"No but did have an ex take a razorblade to mine. Sliced through Japs eye, down urethra and scrotum. Stopped 5 mm above my sphincter. Had to jam a t-shirt in my ball sack to stem bleeding. Luckily lived very close to local hospital but psed out in a&e and split my head open on the floor. Was a memorable night. Took a few years to be able to use it again. Learned to please without using it so I'm almost greatful it happened. Lol

Holy shit!

Wow, what was her reason for doing that? Sounds like she should have been sectioned!

"

I caught her cheating with 3 of my friends and told her I was leaving. Didn't want her to be homeless so stayed in spare room while looking for a new place for myself. She came into the room while I was asleep and I thought she was trying to get frisky. Then she said " if your not gonna sleep with me then your not fucking anyone else" and slice...ouchie

It works most of the time now thankfully. Even when it doesn't I have other ways to enjoy the evening and make sure Rhiannon has her fun first anyway.

"No but did have an ex take a razorblade to mine. Sliced through Japs eye, down urethra and scrotum. Stopped 5 mm above my sphincter. Had to jam a t-shirt in my ball sack to stem bleeding. Luckily lived very close to local hospital but psed out in a&e and split my head open on the floor. Was a memorable night. Took a few years to be able to use it again. Learned to please without using it so I'm almost greatful it happened. Lol

Holy shit!

I caught her cheating with 3 of my friends and told her I was leaving. Didn't want her to be homeless so stayed in spare room while looking for a new place for myself. She came into the room while I was asleep and I thought she was trying to get frisky. Then she said " if your not gonna sleep with me then your not fucking anyone else" and slice...ouchie

It works most of the time now thankfully. Even when it doesn't I have other ways to enjoy the evening and make sure Rhiannon has her fun first anyway. "

OMG! I don't know why I thought your original comment was a kink related thing.

But that's utterly terrifying

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

being active with a high sex drive didnt help when this happened to me,the pain was imense and kills the moment pretty instant,,on inspection its clear what happens as u know when its tight but its a nice feeling guys so we carry on giving it what far,i googled as i was scared to go hospital and its a part of ur body that heals itself so i think it says 6 to 8 weeks with out action but i could see it healing after 3 weeks and yes i worked and tore it again and again after that till i had to starve myself of sex,i am thick girthed and a decent length so it was very tight when fully hard anyway but the 3rd time i tore it within the few weeks it tore to the point it wasnt holding the head back no more and re heald further down itself so has made it lots better and my cock a little longer when hard,im left with a little blob of skin where it was origionally joined which doesnt bother me but things are great now.

By *arte_Blanche_NECouple  over a year ago

Northern

"Hi fellas have any of ever snapped your banjo?"

Yes and it wasn’t a great experience but glad it can’t happen again

Mr C of course lol

When I was younger yes , very painful experience for me

Ooouuuuuuuccchy... Does it heal itself???

That's the bit that keeps the foreskin attached to the top of penis yea... Another advantage of circumcision...no torn `banjo strings`...

My pal done it when we were just in our teens lol. I think that it was his 1st time to be honest and he put it up the wrong hole .he came running into the living room with the blood hitting the ceiling lol. I went to get him towels and by the time I got back he had 2 slices of bread round it . Bad thing to happen but we couldn't stop laughing at the time x

By *arte_Blanche_NECouple  over a year ago

Northern

"Ooouuuuuuuccchy... Does it heal itself???

That's the bit that keeps the foreskin attached to the top of penis yea... Another advantage of circumcision...no torn `banjo strings`..."

Yes it does but takes a while, I blame Mrs C for getting carried away when we were still in our early 20s

"Ooouuuuuuuccchy... Does it heal itself???

That's the bit that keeps the foreskin attached to the top of penis yea... Another advantage of circumcision...no torn `banjo strings`..."

Excactly lol it heals itself x

"My pal done it when we were just in our teens lol. I think that it was his 1st time to be honest and he put it up the wrong hole .he came running into the living room with the blood hitting the ceiling lol. I went to get him towels and by the time I got back he had 2 slices of bread round it . Bad thing to happen but we couldn't stop laughing at the time x "

Ssssssssssstooopppppp with the 2 slices of bread around his cock... too funny... poor fella... a cock sambo with lottsa ketchup

Flash backs to when me and Miss B were dating, we ended up pulling over and having spontaneous sex in an MOT car park on the main road...knickers pulled to the side and cock straight in, or so I thought. Banjo went and blood on the car and everywhere - didn’t realise it was me at first and thought she came on! She loves to take the piss ever since haha but it wasn’t pleasant!

Oh my God, worst pain ever. Clutching your cock, with blood seeping out between my fingers! Not a good day! Doctor said it was a DIY circumcision (almost )

"Oh my God, worst pain ever. Clutching your cock, with blood seeping out between my fingers! Not a good day! Doctor said it was a DIY circumcision (almost )"

OMG ... I'd say it's an horrific stinging pain is it? Must have been a really bad tear for Dr to say that ... self circumcision

Oooooooohhh aren't I glad I don't have a `banjo string`... If I had I'd be circumcised no doubt

Like someone had jammed a needle in the end of my cock...as per the previous posts, my mates were less than supportive!! They brought me an actual banjo string from a flipping music shop as a consolation...twats!!!

Imagine having your finger nail pulled off, but that finger nail was attach in your special area!!

"Imagine having your finger nail pulled off, but that finger nail was attach in your special area!!"

That explains it...so it is an excruciating stinging pain... How long did it take it to heal...were you bandaged? I think if the doc told me I almost s

circumcised myself I'd actually say go for it...remove the foreskin

"Imagine having your finger nail pulled off, but that finger nail was attach in your special area!!

That explains it...so it is an excruciating stinging pain... How long did it take it to heal...were you bandaged? I think if the doc told me I almost s

circumcised myself I'd actually say go for it...remove the foreskin"

Basically ripped it completely, took about 4 weeks to heal. I was doing a long distance relationship at the time, hence the event taking place. She'd just had a coil fitted, which she thought had sliced me up

The coil wouldn't do that...the coil is tiny and isn't sharp...

Some women are just too rough also and they think they're dealing with steel. Guys have told me they've been hurt in many ways by women sexually...rough BJs also...

"The coil wouldn't do that...the coil is tiny and isn't sharp...

Some women are just too rough also and they think they're dealing with steel. Guys have told me they've been hurt in many ways by women sexually...rough BJs also... "

Yeeah she was sucking with such a tight grip I could feel the friction. Felt like carpet burn. Very bad experience

Some women are just too rough also and they think they're dealing with steel. Guys have told me they've been hurt in many ways by women sexually...rough BJs also...

Yeeah she was sucking with such a tight grip I could feel the friction. Felt like carpet burn. Very bad experience "

This Exactly ^^^^^^

I was chatting to a guy recently and he said most of his BJs were very rough... Teeth used etc... Like wtf...not intentionally but their teeth kept hitting off his cock like OMFG

Don't get me started on the teeth issue!!

Yeeah she was sucking with such a tight grip I could feel the friction. Felt like carpet burn. Very bad experience

This Exactly ^^^^^^

I was chatting to a guy recently and he said most of his BJs were very rough... Teeth used etc... Like wtf...not intentionally but their teeth kept hitting off his cock like OMFG "

Yeah teeth is a big big dislike for me. Some men like it however but not me. Like I know 'I'm a snack' but you can't literally bite into me lol

This Exactly ^^^^^^

I was chatting to a guy recently and he said most of his BJs were very rough... Teeth used etc... Like wtf...not intentionally but their teeth kept hitting off his cock like OMFG

Yeah teeth is a big big dislike for me. Some men like it however but not me. Like I know 'I'm a snack' but you can't literally bite into me lol "

Pepperami...it's a bit of an animal GRRRRRRRRRRR

3 times.

1st, Hurt but carried on as No idea what happened. Pulled out and so much blood.

2nd, hurt less but had to stop and carry on alternative fun.

3rd, I noticed it, thought ffs and carried on! Not happened since.

» Add a new message to this topic