FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > orally bi guy paradoxes

orally bi guy paradoxes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntrepid Explorers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Does anyone else find it a little strange in theory that when a guy is orally bi, it usually means that outside of putting another mans cock in your mouth, possibly to the point of ejaculation, they (we) don't really want to do anything else with guys?

female bi play is generally known to start with kissing and boobs and onwards from there, much like heterosexual sex does, but with guys, it's straight to the most private, most manly, and TBH possibly least clean, part of them, and things like kissing is still in an "of course not!" territory?

I reconciled my bi thoughts mostly by acknowledging that cocks get sucked, and the gender of the mouth doing that sucking was utterly irrelevant. And from there on I wonder why I would *still* more readily blow a guy than, say, bite their nipples, which is objectively a far far milder thing to do...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewdtenantMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Great question, and one I relate to. I don't fancy men, but I enjoy sucking a nice cock (and more) especially when it turns on the F.

Why, I've no idea, but I've learnt to not deconstruct the impulse and just enjoy it.

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

Good question, I always thought that because I'm not romanticly attracted to men and kissing or biting his nipples would be a more sensual act then a purely sexual one.

But a very good question.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone else find it a little strange in theory that when a guy is orally bi, it usually means that outside of putting another mans cock in your mouth, possibly to the point of ejaculation, they (we) don't really want to do anything else with guys?

female bi play is generally known to start with kissing and boobs and onwards from there, much like heterosexual sex does, but with guys, it's straight to the most private, most manly, and TBH possibly least clean, part of them, and things like kissing is still in an "of course not!" territory?

I reconciled my bi thoughts mostly by acknowledging that cocks get sucked, and the gender of the mouth doing that sucking was utterly irrelevant. And from there on I wonder why I would *still* more readily blow a guy than, say, bite their nipples, which is objectively a far far milder thing to do..."

The self identified orally bi guys I've been with all define themselves differently. Some just like the cock and don't think about who it's attached to, some are just into giving pleasure, some like the idea of putting on a show for a partner

"Does anyone else find it a little strange in theory that when a guy is orally bi, it usually means that outside of putting another mans cock in your mouth, possibly to the point of ejaculation, they (we) don't really want to do anything else with guys?

I reconciled my bi thoughts mostly by acknowledging that cocks get sucked, and the gender of the mouth doing that sucking was utterly irrelevant. And from there on I wonder why I would *still* more readily blow a guy than, say, bite their nipples, which is objectively a far far milder thing to do..."

Nipples on men seem pointless to me

Just for decoration for me

No feeling in them at all.

Isn’t it all a bit of “ go with the flow “ ?

If it seems right in context then do it - in isolation then absolute no!!

Many a time I’ve enjoyed a mixed session I never could have contemplated 1 on 1

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Being very hypocritical here. I regard myself as completely straight and am not in the slightest bit interested in any part of another guy. However I find bi girls a huge turn on.(told you it was hypocritical!)

By *urreynudistMan  over a year ago

staines

like others have said, not sexually / romantically attracted to men, but do enjoy sucking a cock when meeting a couple

Birmingham

"

"

My nipples beg to differ! But that bit was just an example.

I fantasise about sucking a guy to completion all the time but in a MFM scenario with a couple. I have absolutely no interest in kissing a man and never get turned on by the sight of a handsome man but in the throes of a filthy threesome the desire to suck and be sucked is very high. I can’t explain it.

By *obyorkMan  over a year ago

Keighley

I describe myself as orally bi because I’m not interested in anal. But I will kiss a guy and suck his nipples if that’s what he wants. Not interested emotionally in men; it’s all about the sex. Whereas with women it can definitely be more emotional.

By *i man oxMan  over a year ago

Thame

"I describe myself as orally bi because I’m not interested in anal. But I will kiss a guy and suck his nipples if that’s what he wants. Not interested emotionally in men; it’s all about the sex. Whereas with women it can definitely be more emotional. "

+1

By *_hot_hornyCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Interesting question that we've considered a few times, especially when we get messages from guys who define being orally bi as only getting sucked but never doing the sucking!

Mr is fully bi (actually more pan), but isn't romantically/emotionally attracted to guys and generally will do anything sexually with a guy that he would with a woman as long as he finds them physically appealing.

Obviously sexuality is less black and white, and very much a gradient, but it's fascinating thinking about why people have certain barriers for certain people/situations and where they stem from - not specifically about guy on guy fun, but in general.

This is such a good question, I’d say I’m bi curious and possibly only orally bi although I do have fantasies of being fucked. But I find men quite unattractive most of the time, I never look at a man and think that he’s attractive. So weird isn’t it?!

I couldn't disagree more

I can cum from nipple play alone

Birmingham

"I couldn't disagree more"

Pretty sure you haven't actually read what I wrote then...

Birmingham

"This is such a good question, I’d say I’m bi curious and possibly only orally bi although I do have fantasies of being fucked. But I find men quite unattractive most of the time, I never look at a man and think that he’s attractive. So weird isn’t it?!"

Is it reasonable to see potential parallels between the position of just sucking a cock in isolation with the tropes of single guys sending lame 3 word messages etc...? Are they equally reductionist and over simplified maybe?

Apologies

Quoted the wrong person xx

Birmingham

"Apologies

Quoted the wrong person xx"

You didn't quote anyone. But man, whilst I'd never come from it alone, it's pretty rare I come without my wives fingernails digging into and twisting my pierced nipples.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

When I first started crossdressing my bisexuality was only prevalent with the dressing. So as a guy no interest in other guys but dressed up I would have a different mindset and want the full ‘female experience’.

However the older I get the more I quite like some feminine guys, especially younger. Not necessarily TV’s either and considered meeting one or two in Male mode.

All of my bi experiences I have been dressed so far and obviously kissing, caressing a guy is as important as oral or anal for me, but I do see that my sexuality is changing as well.

Not sure if that answers any question Op, just thought I’d comment

A perfect thread for me to get involved in!

I have fantasised and craved sucking a mans cock for a long time and really want to join a couple.

I think that what you highlight is for the same reason as me not wanting to meet a man alone - I’m not really attracted to men. I’m not interested in intimacy or romance which I think kissing, nipple play etc is, but I love cocks, the thought of sucking really appeals to me.

But again, I want to meet a couple as I would be more interested and horny and in the mood etc with a female present as that’s what I’m more into.

Think to your point why we want just the cock is for the fantasy and the other stuff seems romantic or intimate

By *orthern_SteveMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"

"

I know a few dominatrix that would like to prove you wrong

By *ostonJoeMan  over a year ago

Boston

I have sensitive nipples and if twiddled the right way, they are my on switch! Like cocks and clits, no ones nipples are the same. What can be an unbearable assault for some is barely noticed by others.

I tell people I am bi because they generally will not accept I am straight. This is because I like to suck dick and swallow cum, so that is my label to make them feel comfortable. I have yet to meet a guy and I fancied, but I often see women I would like to know better.

By *orkshire fellowMan  over a year ago

Leeds

The penis is more objectified than male nipples, this objectification creates emotional distance from the person, the man. Sucking a cock over nipple play can have less emotional intimacy which means there is less chance that masculinity is brought into question.

There is an interesting book on masculinity Deep Secrets: Boys' Friendships and the Crisis of Connection by Niobe Way It is a bit heavy going, but raises interesting questions about masculinity if you are interested.

"

I know a few dominatrix that would like to prove you wrong "

No sexual feeling on me ( hubby )

I must admit that the donkey in Rhodes last year nearly bit it off tho ( ouch )

Birmingham

"The penis is more objectified than male nipples, this objectification creates emotional distance from the person, the man. Sucking a cock over nipple play can have less emotional intimacy which means there is less chance that masculinity is brought into question.

There is an interesting book on masculinity Deep Secrets: Boys' Friendships and the Crisis of Connection by Niobe Way It is a bit heavy going, but raises interesting questions about masculinity if you are interested."

Objectification is clearly the key word I think. It's about removing the man from the penis, just treating it in isolation I guess.

» Add a new message to this topic