FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Unicorns

Unicorns

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not the ones that shit glitter and are magical. But the swinging kind. Single bi females that meet couples. Are they real, or like their namesake mythical ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Married bi female here who meets couples alone yes xx

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

We r defo real

there are 1,000 of single bi women

I wish you'd read my message x

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

Yes they do exist but they are to find as finding people that are compatible to all parties is difficult.

The unicorn often gets let down or treated poorly by the couples in my experience.

It takes a lot of work by all parties to achieve, but when everyone puts the work in it magical.

"Not the ones that shit glitter and are magical. But the swinging kind. Single bi females that meet couples. Are they real, or like their namesake mythical ? "

Only ever found them in clubs

They're real

unicorn is such a naff saying whats wrong with single bi woman

I was before i met husband, not looking for a woman to play alone with me and that seems just as tricky to find

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Bi Women (single or otherwise) who meet couples do exist, you just need to be able to entice/attract them.

Unicorns is becoming a bit of a tired label, as it appears that the interest is less about the person and more about the experience. But ymmv.

By *rumcouple2013Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

We have no doubt they exist, but have found impossible to find one.

Not sure if we are doing something wrong, or as a couple we don’t tick the boxes for the ladies. But we stopped looking many years ago, and except that a MFF isn’t going to happen.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"They're real "

Oh good, after the all the fun times we had, it’s good to know we weren’t dreaming.

By *incscarcoupleCouple  over a year ago

GRIMSBY

They're very real,

although the ones we've met we find on here lol x

By *carletnsparksMan  over a year ago

halifax

Scarlet was one until we changed her status by getting together

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I'm not keen on the unicorn label but over the last few years meeting couples has become my preference. It definitely relies on all 3 people being attracted to each other, & wanting similar things from the experience, & that can be quite tricky to find.

By *ed velvet thornWoman  over a year ago

over the rainbow

1 here but its amazing how many times I chat with couples and then suddenly its puff and their gone

"Not the ones that shit glitter and are magical. But the swinging kind. Single bi females that meet couples. Are they real, or like their namesake mythical ? "

T plays as a unicorn sometimes, really depends on what mood we're in! We do find that lots of the offers are from people looking to have a fem join them who then don't know what to do when they have one! Luckily T has had some lovely meets with couples too

Im a single bi lady who likes meeting couples when its allowed

By *ower Couple - NorfolkCouple  over a year ago

The Annex

We have enjoyed the company of a number of bi women in the past, although they were usually in a very submissive role, which is a space we really enjoy

Have had some great experiences with younger women in particular, kittens, power play etc. with restrictions starting to come to an end, we would love to find some women who would love to be mentored and guided in the world of submission. Whilst always being safe and respected! Mrs is very bi, so any woman who joins us, gets to enjoy all elements, they are not there just for Mr

The Annex

[Removed by poster at 13/04/21 19:10:53]

The Annex

"I wish you'd read my message x "

We would love a message from you Alice

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

Ah this is something we would like. Finding the right lady has always proved tricky!

Guildford

"We have enjoyed the company of a number of bi women in the past, although they were usually in a very submissive role, which is a space we really enjoy

Have had some great experiences with younger women in particular, kittens, power play etc. with restrictions starting to come to an end, we would love to find some women who would love to be mentored and guided in the world of submission. Whilst always being safe and respected! Mrs is very bi, so any woman who joins us, gets to enjoy all elements, they are not there just for Mr"

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

I think if you see them as mythical creatures instead of actual human beings then it’s always going to be hard.

Single women also need to know that they aren’t going to just be a show for Mr. Instead, all sharing a fantastic experience together - all getting fun and enjoyment equally

The Annex

"Yes they do exist but they are to find as finding people that are compatible to all parties is difficult.

The unicorn often gets let down or treated poorly by the couples in my experience.

It takes a lot of work by all parties to achieve, but when everyone puts the work in it magical. "

Hi Raven, perhaps we could explore compatibility? We can assure you that you would not get treated badly, quite tho opposite actually

I meet couples but don’t like the word unicorn

By *horley GirlWoman  over a year ago

Local-ish

I don't mind the label of Unicorn

The comments above indeed show they are real and this is music to our ears.

We are looks for something very specific with regards to a unicorn. so maybe that is why our search hasn’t been successful as of yet.

Guildford

"Yes they do exist but they are to find as finding people that are compatible to all parties is difficult.

It takes a lot of work by all parties to achieve, but when everyone puts the work in it magical.

Hi Raven, perhaps we could explore compatibility? We can assure you that you would not get treated badly, quite tho opposite actually

"

Hi, Power couple -Norfolk

Thank you, I am only to happy to explore compatibility with you both. My inbox is open to you both.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi, Power couple -Norfolk

Thank you, I am only to happy to explore compatibility with you both. My inbox is open to you both. "

SQUEEE!!! This is adorable!

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I’m bi (actually bi) and willing to meet couples. But I find it very difficult to find a married couple who are a good fit. I have more luck with FWB couples.

Obviously there’s the issue of being attracted to both of them, which isn’t always easy, and needing to get on with them both (as I don’t meet people I don’t like). But some other things that put me off are couples who expect me to put on a show for the man; couples who want me to be a cuckcake; couples where the woman is only bicurious (or even worse, straight), or “wanting to try a woman”, or expecting me to pleasure her but do nothing in return; couples where it seems to be the man pushing for a FFM and the woman isn’t keen; couples whose profiles are all about what they want and either don’t mention the woman they want to meet, or make it clear that they see her as an accessory and nothing more. I’m not an experiment or a sex toy, and if I get the slightest hint that that’s how they see me, or that there’ll be drama, I’m gone.

Cardiff

"The comments above indeed show they are real and this is music to our ears.

We are looks for something very specific with regards to a unicorn. so maybe that is why our search hasn’t been successful as of yet."

It does rather sound as if you just want to tick a box for yourselves, instead of a truly mutual experience.

Guildford

We are looks for something very specific with regards to a unicorn. so maybe that is why our search hasn’t been successful as of yet."

Be very clear and be specific and honest with them.

I hope you find what you seek and my inbox is open if would like to discuss what you seek.

They are definitely real!

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Definitely real

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

We're real

We are looks for something very specific with regards to a unicorn. so maybe that is why our search hasn’t been successful as of yet.

It does rather sound as if you just want to tick a box for yourselves, instead of a truly mutual experience."

I am afraid you are very wrong. Maybe you should talk to people instead of jumping to conclusions.

Your statement couldn’t be further from the truth

Be very clear and be specific and honest with them.

I hope you find what you seek and my inbox is open if would like to discuss what you seek. "

Thank you and we will take you up on the offer of a discussion

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

It is an elusive mysterious beast. Their rarity make them priceless. All the best for your hunt.

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"there are 1,000 of single bi women "
who meet couples??

"unicorn is such a naff saying whats wrong with single bi woman"

By *he Wilts coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cirencester

We too are on the lookout for single bi women, maybe the odd single bi guy

By *icola2202Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

They exist but very rare we been looking for few years and we’re still looking

We have decided we still want to but we’re at the point like if it happens then it will happen

By *icola2202Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

"there are 1,000 of single bi women "
that’s correct but not all bi women want threesomes

"Not the ones that shit glitter and are magical. But the swinging kind. Single bi females that meet couples. Are they real, or like their namesake mythical ?

They exist but very rare we been looking for few years and we’re still looking

We have decided we still want to but we’re at the point like if it happens then it will happen "

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

Oh, they are very real. I have met quite a number of them.

The are open to meeting the RIGHT couples though - you know, the ones:

1. Where the male half is not a pushy twit, who thinks he is the 21st century Spielberg.

2. Where they aren’t selfish and think another human being is purely an extension of their fantasy.

3. Who are actually interesting, engaging and actually have time to get to know the woman, build rapport and not clock-watch.

Some feedback I have received.

we're real Px

Couples care about each other's pleasure above all else so I can see why a third joining them may not get the experience they want or feel an equal part. If you've played outside of a couple as well as part of a couple it's possibly easier to understand the point of view of the person who joins. Couples who also play separately are a good option to explore.

Tabitha x

"we're real Px "

"Couples care about each other's pleasure above all else so I can see why a third joining them may not get the experience they want or feel an equal part. If you've played outside of a couple as well as part of a couple it's possibly easier to understand the point of view of the person who joins. Couples who also play separately are a good option to explore.

Tabitha x"

Good advice. Thank you

Real, for sure

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

We found our unicorn very easily (not that we would that term). In fact we weren't even looking. We just go out to make friends. We select our friends on who we like, not on who wants to have sex with us. We like our lady friend regardless of whether she wants to go to bed with us or not.

I think as a result she feels valued by us and not somebody who is there to tick a box on our list of fantasies. I personally think that making somebody feel valued just for being them is the most likely path to doors to be opened. Luke

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

They exist and real however like unicorns, they are hard to catch and ride to the sky

Cardiff

"They exist and real however like unicorns, they are hard to catch and ride to the sky "
we'd happily ride you to the sky petite!)

I'm a single bi female I meet cpls

Guildford

It does rather sound as if you just want to tick a box for yourselves, instead of a truly mutual experience."

I can confirm this couple is actually seeking something that is of an mutual experience and not looking for a tick box experience at all.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Oh balls, I actually do shit glitter.

Very real, we have been fortunate enough to have met a couple of these mythical creatures

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

It’s an eternal question, any couple looking for a third to join them will no doubt understand how difficult it is to find a women who is comfortable with meeting a couple, then establish a three way attraction, then wrestle with geographical reality and diaries matching...we’ve been very lucky, but there is a gulf between the number of meets we’ve had and the number of meets we would have liked to have had. And we are mainly looking to meet a women who enjoys playing the submissive role in the third, which is even more rare. Or the dominant role, which is rarer still.

The thing that keeps us looking is that there is a very real explosion of shared passion and lust that we have experienced when meeting with women from Fab, because the desire was genuine between all three, and particularly exquisite.

So we’d encourage all couples who want to meet women and women who want to meet couples to keep looking - when you find the people who are right for you, you won’t regret it.

We definitely know they exist, but everyone hitting it off with one another is the difficult thing we’ve found! it is something we’d love to be able to try x

Cardiff

It does rather sound as if you just want to tick a box for yourselves, instead of a truly mutual experience.

I can confirm this couple is actually seeking something that is of an mutual experience and not looking for a tick box experience at all. "

Cool. They may want to word it differently then, because “something very specific” sounds impersonal, slightly dehumanising, and like they have a checklist.

I can confirm this couple is actually seeking something that is of an mutual experience and not looking for a tick box experience at all.

Cool. They may want to word it differently then, because “something very specific” sounds impersonal, slightly dehumanising, and like they have a checklist."

I didn’t read it like that personally. It just made me wonder what they are looking for.

Bristol

And of course there’s nothing wrong with a couple or single looking for something very specific here - as long as those specifics are desired and communicated between all three, it’s really one of the keys to a successful meet.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"Oh balls, I actually do shit glitter."

Same

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Oh balls, I actually do shit glitter.

Same "

Dries your throat going down but worth it for a sparkling log

Guildford

Cool. They may want to word it differently then, because “something very specific” sounds impersonal, slightly dehumanising, and like they have a checklist."

I can see how that could be interpreted that way, I interpreted it as the op being honest that they felt what they seek is too specific for most people. That perhaps what they seek is unattainable.

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I hope I'm Real and its not all some matrix setup!

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

We know quite a few, we always treat them with respect and try too meet there needs, nice food, nice wine and a dip in the hot tub then if everyone is happy we can move it up a notch, if not we just enjoy there company. Feel free to get in touch if that sounds like your sort of night xxx

Like a lot on here some are real and others are just here for the attention,

You know the type you get them on facebook...."cant sleep"...well put your phone down

Then one liners like" is it all worth it " ...in other words ive no life someone talk to me ...lol

Then the endless quotes that seem to finding there way on fab

The Annex

"Oh balls, I actually do shit glitter.

Same

Dries your throat going down but worth it for a sparkling log "

I can confirm this couple is actually seeking something that is of an mutual experience and not looking for a tick box experience at all. "

Sounds like ? Maybe it is the way you are reading it. Like I said don’t jump to conclusions

I’m approached all the time by couples.

The most frustrating thing is the assumption woman will play and the male may watch or join in later.

I play with couples but the male has to start it not the female - and rarely do I find females of couples that allow that. And jesus don’t get me started on the poor msg approaches! Instant delete.

I have my own couple - and I play with them and it’s wicked. The assumption a unicorn is fully bi - you lose the bi playful options! Which is just ridiculous to me! So is the term unicorn.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

"I’m approached all the time by couples.

The most frustrating thing is the assumption woman will play and the male may watch or join in later.

I play with couples but the male has to start it not the female - and rarely do I find females of couples that allow that. And jesus don’t get me started on the poor msg approaches! Instant delete.

I have my own couple - and I play with them and it’s wicked. The assumption a unicorn is fully bi - you lose the bi playful options! Which is just ridiculous to me! So is the term unicorn. "

Yes so meany couples just don't understand it needs to be a mutual thing, and all three people need to be comfortable for it to work xx

My verifications say so

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I do meet couples... but it is very, very hard to find that 3-way attraction. Most of the time I am more attracted to the lady than the guy and that makes it awkward...

By *ulieHWoman  over a year ago

Ripley

I'm here.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

The whole unicorns thing was so 1999 we have move on ...

"The whole unicorns thing was so 1999 we have move on ..."

And not for the better by the looks of this ...dont all jump down our throats ,message and we'll explain ...lol

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Yes they do, as my verifications say I have met and played with quite a few, not sure what they see in a bloke in a dress? Might be that I can help with their make up and do their hair xx

"The whole unicorns thing was so 1999 we have move on ..."

Was it?

I love being a unicorn and had one tattooed.

Then again my dresses are so 1950s and my goth stuff so 90/00s too so what do I know aye

"The whole unicorns thing was so 1999 we have move on ...

Was it?

"

i being a unicorn too.. the term doesn't offend me. Px

Was it?

i being a unicorn too.. the term doesn't offend me. Px "

I had my tattoo the minute I became a single swinger (was previously on as a couple)

Its quite big on my inner bicep and get loads of comments from people "in the know"

When I am old I will be the d*unk granny at the xmas table

"Let your gran tell you a story about my tattoos"

I have a poisonivy thigh piece booked in for next month too

Was it?

Then again my dresses are so 1950s and my goth stuff so 90/00s too so what do I know aye "

They are real

The Annex

From this thread alone we have found a very positive potential, for which we are really enjoying talking too

So thank you for the original post!

"From this thread alone we have found a very positive potential, for which we are really enjoying talking too

So thank you for the original post!

"

Glad it was of help to someone as well as ourselves

By *areasRockinghorsepooWoman  over a year ago

my happy place

Finding one person you click with, find attractive and get chance to meet is difficult multiply that search by 2 and its near impossible but does happen.

I want a friendship as well as the sexual side. I have been very lucky and chatting to a couple on here that i cant wait to meet.

I have also met in a club before and clicked with both straight away and had amazing fun and still friends and in touch years later.

But so many msgs on here from couples that feel entitled puts me off a little.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"Finding one person you click with, find attractive and get chance to meet is difficult multiply that search by 2 and its near impossible but does happen.

I want a friendship as well as the sexual side. I have been very lucky and chatting to a couple on here that i cant wait to meet.

I have also met in a club before and clicked with both straight away and had amazing fun and still friends and in touch years later.

"

Agreed x

The Annex

"Finding one person you click with, find attractive and get chance to meet is difficult multiply that search by 2 and its near impossible but does happen.

"

There are many people on here that seem to feel entitled

We have been off the scene now for over a year (as we feel everyone should have). So it seems odd to us to look for anything other than friendship first. After all you need to seduce the mind before the body

As wel love the bdsm side of things as well, this is not a space you can just jump straight back into, there is an element of regaining some of those lost skills so that everyone can be safe and enjoy a great time

If anyone reading this would like to talk and build a friendship that will hopefully lead to fun in the bedroom where kink can be explored, feel free to message. We are a very respectful couple who are in no rush for good people

We certainly hope that everyone finds what they are looking for!

Guildford

"

For me I see it like building a house , lay the foundations right the house will stand the test of time.

So yes building a friendship is the foundations to what maybe a fruitful and delightful not to delicious experience for all whether it be a one time only or an ongoing experience/relationship.

"I was before i met husband, not looking for a woman to play alone with me and that seems just as tricky to find "

Yes same I've given up trying to find a woman for a threesome now just trying to find a nice woman on my own just us girls to have fun is just as tough they always want their man involved or want a settle down relationship really tricky. Shame you live so far away x

I'd quite happily meet a couple alone but find it's really hard to. A semi regular set up where I'm friends with the couple would be great.

Depends on what everyone is looking for though. I wouldn't want to be just a toy.

Love to have one but they are rare and sometimes Mrs being asked to be an unicorn..

No idea how these things ever work

By *entlemenpipMan  over a year ago

not far

From my understanding ya need to rope a couple of sea turtles together with a rope made of human hair and then ride them to just off the coast of diggi boots then head due east for a day and then you will find a fabled island of the unicorns. Oo sorry wrong thread

I'm happy to meet couples

I tried to message you but I'm too young for your age restrictions x

By *attooed-loversCouple  over a year ago

We are finding the 3 way attraction a problem (also 4 way with couples, but different convo).

Either only one of us is attracted to the lady, so we don't even bother messaging at all.

Or the lady is only attracted to one of us!

And that makes the unicorns even more rare to us

Life ey

By *entCouple12Couple  over a year ago

south kent

As a couple, and new to the scene, we came on quite naively. We thought it wouldn’t take long to find a woman to have some fun with but it turns out it’s much more complex than that. I’ve seen women say they get treated badly etc, which I know we would not do as a couple. Some want something more long term, others don’t. But the biggest thing is attraction. At the end of the day you’re doing something intimidate with them and if there’s no attraction then nothing will be good for any party involved. We are still hopeful but turns out it’s a marathon and not a sprint.

By *entCouple12Couple  over a year ago

south kent

"We are finding the 3 way attraction a problem (also 4 way with couples, but different convo).

Either only one of us is attracted to the lady, so we don't even bother messaging at all.

Life ey "

Agreed! Definitely the hardest thing to get right

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

weve had several 3 way relationships over the yearsdating back to before we were "swingers"

one of the nicest compliments we got from another swinging couple was

"Your one of the few couples who can really do the threesome thing sucessfully"

"unicorn is such a naff saying whats wrong with single bi woman"

Because you’ve never seen Harry Potter stroking one

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

"We are finding the 3 way attraction a problem (also 4 way with couples, but different convo).

Life ey

Agreed! Definitely the hardest thing to get right "

we've always found even numbers the most difficult to swing with especially four

its so rare your both going to be equally attracted to two other people

By *arte_Blanche_NECouple  over a year ago

Northern

There are loads of hot single bi females on the scene, we’ve found it far easier to find single females we are compatible with than we have single guys x

" There are loads of hot single bi females on the scene, we’ve found it far easier to find single females we are compatible with than we have single guys x "

Send them our way

By *aynLexiCouple  over a year ago

Bridgwater, Somerset

I used to be one before I found Jay's horn

The bi part was how I met him, through a hot MFF with my female fuck buddy and him

"I used to be one before I found Jay's horn

The bi part was how I met him, through a hot MFF with my female fuck buddy and him "

He hit the jackpot there then!

By *oco_devilleWoman  over a year ago

Canterbury

I’m real!

Bridgwater, Somerset

"I used to be one before I found Jay's horn

The bi part was how I met him, through a hot MFF with my female fuck buddy and him

He hit the jackpot there then! "

He really did

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM

Not met one yet. Got more chance of finding gold at the end of a rainbow.

Bridgwater, Somerset

"Not met one yet. Got more chance of finding gold at the end of a rainbow."

I think we have had the same amount of unicorn meets as couple meets play wise maybe we have just been lucky though

Bristol

All our meets with the exception of socials have been FFM meets, and we’ve met all the women we’ve played with through Fab...so it can certainly happen.

I though the swinging kind also were magical a pooped glitter. Have I been miss led all this time!?!!!

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I'm a unicornasorusrex

By *ich_and_LizCouple  over a year ago

Spain

They are real but like Gold .... we spend a lot of time looking for them !

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"we're real Px "

mmm and looking delicious too

Cardiff

" There are loads of hot single bi females on the scene, we’ve found it far easier to find single females we are compatible with than we have single guys x

Send them our way "

oohh, and ours pretty please..

By *uphoria21Couple  over a year ago

Cork city

Please single bi females join us haha. We would love to meet yo guys

» Add a new message to this topic