FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Have you ever involved your friends in this sort of fun?

Have you ever involved your friends in this sort of fun?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever involved your friends in fun either by choice or accident etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

A very long time ago it was a couple of friends that introduced me to the lifestyle...

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I tend to think that you can become friends with people you swing with, but should probably avoid swinging with people you are already friends with.

I hope that makes sense!

I think that if the swinging side of things doesn't work out, then you've probably lost a friend or two.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"I tend to think that you can become friends with people you swing with, but should probably avoid swinging with people you are already friends with.

I hope that makes sense!

I think that if the swinging side of things doesn't work out, then you've probably lost a friend or two."

We've always said this. You can turn swingers into freinds, but not freinds into swingers.

By *C7995XCouple  over a year ago

London

Yes our first MFM. Sadly he dropped off the radar after that.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Yes one of my female friends, we had few to many drinks in London then ended up in a London hotel staying overnight Was quite fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I told a close girl friend of mine about the gloryhole and she immediately asked if she could watch behind the scenes next time she was in town. After she watched me suck the first guy she was so turned on soaking wet and said wanted to make herself cum next time which she did about 30mins later, 2 guys came to gloryhole at same time and she watched me suck them both dry whilst she moaned which made the guys even more eager.

Weve done loads of stuff together now fast forward a couple of years, we've shared cock at the gloryhole together and had guys over for normal meets too. Hasn't affected our friendship in the slightest we are closer than ever in fact and the guys go crazy for the both of us together too!

So yes it's very rare but not impossible, im a very lucky gal to have a friend like this x

» Add a new message to this topic