FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is there a term for this?

Is there a term for this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quite new to the scene and noticed a trend were I am getting alot of proposals from Gay men who want a straight guy lol wouldn't that make me at least Bi?? Feels like Trophy hunting to me!!

Is a pain when 3 messages in I think I might of found a straight guy for mmf then they ask to suck me off or me to fuck them

Absolute savages on here lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Men are savages everywhere.

Gay men get extra gay points when they shag straight men.

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Try using term mfm...

Are you looking for a male to join you and a female friend? Or a couple to join you?

If you're looking for a couple, try MFM term.

If you're looking for a man, tdy a couples profile and MFM term, or people tend not to believe there's a female involved at all.... hence your offers.

Hope that helps

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Try using term mfm...

Are you looking for a male to join you and a female friend? Or a couple to join you?

If you're looking for a man, tdy a couples profile and MFM term, or people tend not to believe there's a female involved at all.... hence your offers.

Hope that helps "

That makes perfect sense lol I shall change that very promptly lmao maybe that will keep them at bay

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"Try using term mfm...

Hope that helps

That makes perfect sense lol I shall change that very promptly lmao maybe that will keep them at bay"

always something new to learn!

Good luck!

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Just to add, there's a fair few guys message us that state they are straight, and proclaim to be bisexual, so they may just be having a try just in case.

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

No matter what you do, you'll get messages like that.

I'm straight, but still get guys asking to suck me off nearly every other week

You'll come to find the is 'fab straight' which is guys listing themselves as straight, but who in some cases would still play with a cock.

I can't explain why they do it, as I'm properly straight, but it doesn't bother me. They can list themselves whatever they like, as it's their profile.

You get used to it. Just be polite and make sure you set your boundaries and let them know that you aren't interested in that early enough so as to not waste each others time.

Good luck with finding what you after looking for.

» Add a new message to this topic