FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasure_Pr0-rider69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Your Town!!

Catch 22 people want people who have been verified by mee but cant get verified cause cant find the right meet haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olo_89Couple  over a year ago

Kettering

"Catch 22 people want people who have been verified by mee but cant get verified cause cant find the right meet haha

"

Get verified in cams or head to a club easiest place to get it done

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should try going on cams and meeting people that way

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Catch 22 people want people who have been verified by mee but cant get verified cause cant find the right meet haha

"

Yup always the way same here, was easy as part of a couple but since I'm a single guy now it's really not so easy

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

How many clubs or socials or munches have you been to?

By *leasure_Pr0-rider69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Your Town!!

I haven't had the chance

It's been lock down

And as for cams everyone only watches couples and females haha

Be patient and go to clubs and socials when you get chance…

nr spalding

"Be patient and go to clubs and socials when you get chance… "
keep thinking about a social as there is one really close to me but got to kick my anxiety into touch as it will be my first time going anywhere as a single guy lol

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Be patient and go to clubs and socials when you get chance… keep thinking about a social as there is one really close to me but got to kick my anxiety into touch as it will be my first time going anywhere as a single guy lol"
as long as you make the effort to talk to people, you would be okay x

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I haven't had the chance

It's been lock down

And as for cams everyone only watches couples and females haha "

Exactly, so no point in getting impatient

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

Yes getting a meet to be able to be verified can be tricky if many members can be wary of meeting unverified profiles, I was lucky to get 2 veris in the space of a week.

nr spalding

"Be patient and go to clubs and socials when you get chance… keep thinking about a social as there is one really close to me but got to kick my anxiety into touch as it will be my first time going anywhere as a single guy lol as long as you make the effort to talk to people, you would be okay x "

I would probably be ok once there it's just getting there in the first place lol

veri's mean pretty much nothing anymore with people giving them out willy nilly guys verifing guys ...cam veris are totally pointless and prove nothing they should be stopped like the old phone veris were ...

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Thanks to the large amount of fakes and cat fishers on this site as of late, yeah, I guess some people will only meet verified people.

"Be patient and go to clubs and socials when you get chance… keep thinking about a social as there is one really close to me but got to kick my anxiety into touch as it will be my first time going anywhere as a single guy lol"

It’s natural to feel like that but I can assure you they’re very relaxed, welcoming and friendly. You’ll be meeting others who feel the same and most importantly swingers wanting to meet other swingers. So it’s a great way to meet like minded people…

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Im not bothered with if someone has veries or not. Met a few fellas who arnt.

Get verified in cams or head to a club easiest place to get it done "

This!

A lot of clubs are doing socials at the moment so it's great to get out there right now.

Or simply a coffee.

By *aked2sumCouple  over a year ago

on the coast

Think you may notice most guys with good verification make effort with social events , clubs even social meets to many guys join here thinking it’s going to be a fuck fest they expect sexy with no social interaction. You will only get from fab what you put in . Go to clubs , organised socials and make an effort with a polite abs well written first message and the verifications will come

nr spalding

"Be patient and go to clubs and socials when you get chance… keep thinking about a social as there is one really close to me but got to kick my anxiety into touch as it will be my first time going anywhere as a single guy lol

It’s natural to feel like that but I can assure you they’re very relaxed, welcoming and friendly. You’ll be meeting others who feel the same and most importantly swingers wanting to meet other swingers. So it’s a great way to meet like minded people… "

Trouble is I suffer with diagnosed anxiety which sometimes gets the better of me and even though I want to do said thing or go to a certain place my mind can always find a "good" reason not to, even though I know that reason is more often than not completely stupid, it's just breaking through that thought process and doing it, like I say would probably be fine once I was there and chatting with like minded people.

The crowland social is literally only about 5 miles from me so it's not even like I have to travel any distance maybe I will have to put the big boy pants on and just go for it lol

By *enuinecpl101Couple  over a year ago

Co armagh

"veri's mean pretty much nothing anymore with people giving them out willy nilly guys verifing guys ...cam veris are totally pointless and prove nothing they should be stopped like the old phone veris were ..."

Exactly this we got chatting the last week with a fab verified and person verified female... Fast forward was a male, dont understand how this happens!

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"

Sorry OP, don’t understand this.

» Add a new message to this topic