FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Choices Choices

Choices Choices

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heNatural001 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hello all. I hope everyone is keeping safe and well. I have a question that's been irking me. I've messaged a few ladies that have taken my interest and have made an effort to read their profile etc; message them accordingly/sincerely. Some havnt even replied. Given it is their choice which I respect. What I don't seem to understand is that I view their pics/vids/verifications and the people they have been with... Without trying to sound mean in the slightest way are not as physically attractive as me. I send face pics etc and it's my choice not to display alot on my profile. I hope this post has not made me come across in a bad light. Appologies if anyone has taken offence in advance. Happy fabbing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iobhan123Woman  over a year ago

Deal

I speak for myself when I say that I don't go on looks alone, personality and that elusive chemistry are the most important things I seek, hence the need for a social first

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Remember physical attraction is different for different people. You may not be their type, though to others you may definitely be their type.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Remember physical attraction is different for different people. You may not be their type, though to others you may definitely be their type. "

Exactly this.

What you consider to be attractive isn't the same as someone else.

To be fair OP, your post comes across as somewhat arrogant and entitled - not a good look

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

A case of think before you post here hah

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

"Hello all. I hope everyone is keeping safe and well. I have a question that's been irking me. I've messaged a few ladies that have taken my interest and have made an effort to read their profile etc; message them accordingly/sincerely. Some havnt even replied. Given it is their choice which I respect. What I don't seem to understand is that I view their pics/vids/verifications and the people they have been with... Without trying to sound mean in the slightest way are not as physically attractive as me. I send face pics etc and it's my choice not to display alot on my profile. I hope this post has not made me come across in a bad light. Appologies if anyone has taken offence in advance. Happy fabbing "

I see where you’re coming from. It’s like if a guy messaged me, I check out the women in their profile, and 9/10 they are smaller than me, and I come away thinking they won’t want to play with a bbw girl

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Bluntly... To that person your not all that,,,, therefore move on

London

"A case of think before you post here hah"

Not at all. It is a genuine question and nothing arrogant about it. This is a forum and I think it's fair to relay my thoughts. I've appologised in advance if my post offends and one and like to think most level headed people will see the post for what it is... A genuine question without prejudice. Thanks

London

"Bluntly... To that person your not all that,,,, therefore move on "

Wow what's with the saltyness gents?

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"Bluntly... To that person your not all that,,,, therefore move on

Wow what's with the saltyness gents? "

No saltyness sir. Sorry you see it that way. None of us are everyone's cup of tea. You are questioning someone else's choices because of how you see yourself in comparison to her previous verifications. There is a hint of you saying YOU feel that YOU would be a better match..... YOUVE decided...... Are you getting it yet

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Personally I tend to look at a profile before I decide whether to even open a message. If that profile has absolutely nothing on it that intrigues me or captures my interest, then I probably wouldn't read the message.

By *oneymitchMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Hmm dont think the OP is coming across arrogant, entitled slightly but not arrogant as some have suggested. I get where hes coming from as I can relate, example if I message a lady who is only after ‘bbc’and they dont reply to me am like ‘whats wrong with me’ lol but as others have mentioned it maybe other factors involved such as your veris, cant accomadate, or profile just wasnt appealing. Not everything is down to the physical. I have probably slept with other women where guys were thinkin the same about me. The game is the game.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Even if it did come down to looks alone, what you see in the mirror may not be what someone else's eyes see.

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Looks are so subjective though. Mrs. C. wouldn't be most guys cup of tea I'm sure, and nor would I for that matter, it's just finding the right person/people - which I'll grant you can be frustrating at times.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Hello all. I hope everyone is keeping safe and well. I have a question that's been irking me. I've messaged a few ladies that have taken my interest and have made an effort to read their profile etc; message them accordingly/sincerely. Some havnt even replied. Given it is their choice which I respect. What I don't seem to understand is that I view their pics/vids/verifications and the people they have been with... Without trying to sound mean in the slightest way are not as physically attractive as me. I send face pics etc and it's my choice not to display alot on my profile. I hope this post has not made me come across in a bad light. Appologies if anyone has taken offence in advance. Happy fabbing "

It sounds like you are comparing your body to their body - for a lot of the ladies, the face is more important than the body.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

women have loads of criteria upon which they base their choice of man here and elsewhere. I'm not being rude here or referring to anyone personally but a lot of men seem to be very confused by women not liking what men think they should.

If a woman chooses someone other than you (generic you) it's because *in her opinion* they fit what she finds attractive, your (again generic) opinion doesn't come into it.

Plenty of women will find you're what they like op, I wish you luck in finding them

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

" I hope this post has not made me come across in a bad light. "

Sorry to dash your hopes, but it didn't come across very well in my opinion. Perhaps this is linked to your level of success?

Gbat

» Add a new message to this topic