FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > married

married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *4ulLeah OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

is it more of a turn on meeting a couple who are married as opposed to just bf/gf is it classed as more of a turn on or does it make no difference?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Following

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Doesnt make a difference to us as long as they are romantic couple.

Not keen on fwb couples though as has has a different dynamic and has caused an issue for us in the past.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We'd normally only meet with a married couple.

By *ainbow777Woman  over a year ago

Swadlincote

Im asking more with regards to a single guys perspective what is a bigger turn on?

A couple meet for me whether married, bf, gf or fwb / fb is fine and fun for me. I love a mix of most kinds

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"is it more of a turn on meeting a couple who are married as opposed to just bf/gf is it classed as more of a turn on or does it make no difference?"
WOW you are stunning xx

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"is it more of a turn on meeting a couple who are married as opposed to just bf/gf is it classed as more of a turn on or does it make no difference?"

no difference as far as we are concerned.

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"is it more of a turn on meeting a couple who are married as opposed to just bf/gf is it classed as more of a turn on or does it make no difference?

no difference as far as we are concerned."

Mmmmm love your juicy pussy ????

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

If we ever did meet a couple it'd be a married couple or a long term couple, it's the fuck buddy couple we'd be hesitant to.

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

A turn on

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

So long as it is a long term couple no difference. We just love meeting other people.

Married couple is big turn on for me. I like the fact that wife suddenly becomes a proper slut.

A very long term relationship is a marriage without the paperwork. But I’m curious does the couple being married make them more appealing?

No difference to us, a couple is a couple, married or not.

Married or long term partners makes no odds to us

By *r Nowt SpecialMan  over a year ago

north west

I prefer to meet married or seriously attached couples or the female half with her hubbies knowlege.

Just because i am not seeking a relationship, just friends who have fun together. I enjoy the fact that the couple can have no worries about me, and relaxing and enjoying whatever happens , safe in knowlege that it isnt going to go bad.

By *urham 3 riversMan  over a year ago

Co. Durham

"Im asking more with regards to a single guys perspective what is a bigger turn on?

"

Married is best turn on

Not bothered.

"is it more of a turn on meeting a couple who are married as opposed to just bf/gf is it classed as more of a turn on or does it make no difference? WOW you are stunning xx"

this is exactly why men get a bad rep on here, did you not see that they are a couple, yoiu just assumed that it was the woman posting

"is it more of a turn on meeting a couple who are married as opposed to just bf/gf is it classed as more of a turn on or does it make no difference?

no difference as far as we are concerned. Mmmmm love your juicy pussy ????"

really?

I hope you don’t take offence to this OP but you look like a sexier/younger Sarah Paulson x

By *ngelesAndDemonsCouple  over a year ago

Derry, Ireland

"is it more of a turn on meeting a couple who are married as opposed to just bf/gf is it classed as more of a turn on or does it make no difference? WOW you are stunning xx

this is exactly why men get a bad rep on here, did you not see that they are a couple, yoiu just assumed that it was the woman posting"

By *ngelesAndDemonsCouple  over a year ago

Derry, Ireland

no difference as far as we are concerned. Mmmmm love your juicy pussy ????

really?"

By *etshavesomefun7Man  over a year ago

west midlands

Married Is more of a turn on for me, can’t explain why, just is.

By *razywantingfunWoman  over a year ago

rochdale

Can’t say it makes a difference for me x

in the past when me n hubs met couples they had to be married / long term partners ...we alway avoided newly got together couples and fwb/fb as we learn they were more hassle

By *dRocMan  over a year ago

St Helens

I've met a number of couples and always find the dynamic with married or couples who have been together a while is much more erotic.

When meeting FWB or FB's it just isn't the same. I don't know what it is but there's just something missing

Best experiences for me (pre FAB) was married couples.

Only been privileged enough to join two (one couple on a few occasions), but without question they are in my top sexual encounters.

Unfortunately my wife just isn’t interested in joining in such events - which is why I’m here discretely to (attempt) to join others - but I’d love nothing more than her to join.

The look on the husbands face had me very envious because I am unlikely to experience with my wife.

The conversations between husband and wife whilst I was involved (both face to face and over the phone) was really sexy.

The couple who I met a few times - his wife didn’t let her husband do anal sex - but she asked me to on one of my visits and that was AMAZING, because I knew she was letting me pleasure her in ways she wouldn’t let her husband.

I’ve never been with a virgin, but imagine that must be the closest thing I’m ever likely to experience that might be similar.

I imagine their ‘reclaim sex’ after I left must’ve been decent too.

I would LOVE to do it again.

It's a massive turn on to play with a married woman with or without hubby watching

It's a turn on because you are told never to fuck a married woman and you are going against what others see as just wrong

As long as they're a genuine couple it doesn't matter to us.

But there's something so hot about seeing a wedding ring on a hand that's wrapped around my cock!

if with a couple, the turn on for me is the situation of the there and now, not what their relationship status is.

Met a woman once who was part of a couple on here, but messaged me secretly to ask if I'd be interested in her alone; now those meets were electric because of that!

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

[Removed by poster at 27/06/21 13:22:58]

I don't know.

Interesting

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

If they're a long term committed couple who are deeply and passionately in love it's pretty much the same thing.......

Mmf with casual or fb couples don't carry the same emotional intensity and are usualy more raw sex than sensuality.

Watching partners hold hands, kiss and look into each others eyes, as you use or pleasure them is incredibly heady stuff

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"...WOW you are stunning xx

Mmmmm love your juicy pussy ????"

looks like this is turning into a photo appreciation opportunity thread !

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

We think married couples are better meets, they have a rhythm, trust and dynamic that's evident from a life together.

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

Genuine couples in a loving long term relationship - dont mind if they are married or not..

By *loyd_1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

"Im asking more with regards to a single guys perspective what is a bigger turn on?

"

Being invited to join a man and wife couple is the pinnacle for me

"Best experiences for me (pre FAB) was married couples.

The look on the husbands face had me very envious because I am unlikely to experience with my wife.

The conversations between husband and wife whilst I was involved (both face to face and over the phone) was really sexy.

"

Mr Playful here. I can relate to this. For years I was the other guy who played with a few couples. My preference was for married or otherwise committed couples and I was always envious of the husband, especially seeing him rock hard watching me fuck or play with his wife.

Now I get to see Mrs Playful fucked by others, and I'm the one with the hard cock watching and wanking (and joining in).

I was less keen to meet a couple who were just FWBs, because I felt a committed relationship made people more likely to be discreet. Also I liked helping a committed couple realise their fantasies.

A qualification to that is that I was wary of meeting a married couple who were having their first threesome. I had one of those, and it was awkward, even though we'd had chats and a social meet beforehand where they reassured me they were up for it. It turned out he wasn't perhaps quite so ready for his wife to fuck another man.

Definitely a bigger turn on when they’re married as you feel very privileged to be invited into their life, it’s much more intimate and a very special moment when the wife first takes the invited cock into her body whilst being watched by her husband.

By *ucelleCouple  over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

Prefer married men as they are discreet and want nsa fun.

Either

Married is so naughty.

Quite enjoy the thrill of sneaking over to fuck someone's wife while their husbands are working or out. Especially when she records it n sends it to her fella once she's been ruined.

By *ornyj37Man  over a year ago

Devon

I like both, married or bf and gf..

By *ornisholdieMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

Married does it for me personally.

Have met 2 married couples where the husband just likes to watch, was nervous to start with but it’s a big turn on. Think the wives like to put on a good show for hubby as well.

Firstly, I haven’t ever been with a couple but would love to… that leads on

If I was speaking to a couple, I don’t think it would matter too much as long as they were romantic and welcoming. However,

There is something really appealing about being invited into a married couples partnership as it just seems like it would be more sensual and fulfilling

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

It’s a big turn on especially as most married people I’ve played with fuck Bare with each other and I like to clean up

We prefer married or at least long term couples as there is no issues with jealousy or trust.

Both of us prefer to play with couples that are comfortable with the other indulging to the same degree

» Add a new message to this topic