FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > meeting

meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do people on here not meet anymore.

we have chatted to loads of couples, trying to sort out a meet, loads of messages both ways, and they alwas seem very keen, then we say, les meet up, and radio silence

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Many aren't meeting because of covid. A lot of couple profiles aren't actually couples, those well verified are more likely to be real. In clubs though you'll meet real people who are generally there for a reason

By *oneymitchMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

In between the fakes, timewasters, stalkers and everything else it just gets exhausting. The excitement of private meets has been sucked out of me and I much prefer the build up to a good club/party night

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Obviously at the moment a lot of people are still cautious when it comes to meeting. Things will get better when the clubs open up.

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

People are still cautious and rightly so, but it should be possible for those who still don't want direct contact to meet up for socials, with a view to meeting when all parties are comfortable.

With so many joining over lockdown, me included although for the third time over the last 10-12 years, because they were bored, I do question how many of those actually intend to meet? Not all are using the site for the reasons it was set up for, mainly treating it as a naughty Facebook. You only have to look at some of the forum topics for example.

Before anyone else says, yes I do realise people can use fab how they wish.

By *aughty Hubby n Sexy WifeCouple  over a year ago

Scarborough

"do people on here not meet anymore.

we have chatted to loads of couples, trying to sort out a meet, loads of messages both ways, and they alwas seem very keen, then we say, les meet up, and radio silence"

We meet, can’t play at mo due to Mrs OP but happy to have a social.

The one that bugs the shxx out of me is someone winks you message and then nothing. Arrrrrr.

Stay safe

» Add a new message to this topic