FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Slut !

Slut !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estonwatcher OP   Man  over a year ago

Weston

How many women share my view that being referred to as a "slut" should be a term to be proud of and worn like a badge of honour. Not something to be ashamed of or used in a derogatory manner.

I for one would be exceptionally proud to be in a relationship with a woman with a reputation as an unashamed slut!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nope I don't think women who enjoy sex with loads of different people should be called anything apart from women. Having a special name makes it appear abnormal.

By *he Knight is YoungMan  over a year ago

22 Acacia Ave, Preston-for now

"How many women share my view that being referred to as a "slut" should be a term to be proud of and worn like a badge of honour. Not something to be ashamed of or used in a derogatory manner.

I for one would be exceptionally proud to be in a relationship with a woman with a reputation as an unashamed slut!"

This is a fantasy of thought though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha I’m a proud slut! If one doesn’t mind then it’s all good x there’s nothing wrong with it

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Yeah, I get a bit confused with this Slut thing. What do people mean by it? If it's a sexually confident and fulfilled woman, why does that need special word, and if it does need a special word, then it shouldn't be Slut.

Slut is usually used in a pejorative way, so I suppose I could support women trying to "reclaim the word with pride" but apart from that, I think it usually comes across as unpleasant.

Gbat

There is a time and place for everything

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"There is a time and place for everything"

Yep.

Also I don't think women necessarily need to be told by a man that it's ok to be sexual. It kind of defeats the object of owning your own sexuality.

"Nope I don't think women who enjoy sex with loads of different people should be called anything apart from women. Having a special name makes it appear abnormal. "

this.

But still, proud slut here xx

Weston

"Nope I don't think women who enjoy sex with loads of different people should be called anything apart from women. Having a special name makes it appear abnormal.

this.

But still, proud slut here xx"

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"There is a time and place for everything

Yep.

Also I don't think women necessarily need to be told by a man that it's ok to be sexual. It kind of defeats the object of owning your own sexuality."

Suspect sexually confident women don’t care.

As in sexually confident men don’t either.

It’s those that are unsure that, well….

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yep.

Also I don't think women necessarily need to be told by a man that it's ok to be sexual. It kind of defeats the object of owning your own sexuality.

It’s those that are unsure that, well…."

Sexually confident people don't need to be told by anybody that it's ok to be sexual

By *ermanabaceMan  over a year ago

Enniskillen

I'm assuming your single?!!

By *rCandPrincessCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"How many women share my view that being referred to as a "slut" should be a term to be proud of and worn like a badge of honour. Not something to be ashamed of or used in a derogatory manner.

I for one would be exceptionally proud to be in a relationship with a woman with a reputation as an unashamed slut!"

I agree!

I (Her) have a real dislike of being called a slut but I'm his whore and love it. That being said, I'd hate it if anybody else called me a whore in any context and I'd certainly have something to say if the other half called me a whore in anger rather than than the loving way it's usually used! Her x

Up on them there hills

Yep.

Sexually confident people don't need to be told by anybody that it's ok to be sexual "

However some play the game and don’t need to be told by others.

I believe, okay my belief, that everyone is doing their best with what they have, or they wouldn’t be doing it.

Quite liberating for me.

It allows me to look to beliefs not facades.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"Nope I don't think women who enjoy sex with loads of different people should be called anything apart from women. Having a special name makes it appear abnormal.

this.

I don't mind slut.. I can't stand slag tho at all x

Up on them there hills

this.

But still, proud slut here xx

I don't mind slut.. I can't stand slag tho at all x"

Is it because you are an angel with a wry smile?

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

It's a context thing, can even be used as a term of endearment between mates and lovers within context.

I have been called a slut many a time both in a derogatory and in a friendly manner but doesn't bother me.

It all depends on ones tolerance levels.

I just see it as a word and nothing more.

Weston

I for one would be exceptionally proud to be in a relationship with a woman with a reputation as an unashamed slut!

I agree! "

By *ickedwillyCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

We often use the word slut in the heat of the moment

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

In the bedroom or wherever else we might be doing it then saying you are a slut/whore or being called a slut/where is fine.

Outside of passionate moments never.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

It's a horrible word how can I word this?

It is something that men use as a control , reaffirming their opinions of women using derogatory word's and treating them as such.

Not sure if it's an age thing but we are of the age where calling a woman a slut was and still is meant only as an insult.

So I don't believe it can ever be used in a way of empowerment by "taking it back" when in fact there's nothing to take back as it's an insulating derogatory word used to demean a woman.

It's interesting that men seem to view this as acceptable.

If you are in a relationship and roleplay then what you do in your bedroom is entirely up to you.

But if a guy ever referred to my wife as a slut then I would be having a quiet word with him outside.

By *haved and SmoothCouple  over a year ago

North East

"In the bedroom or wherever else we might be doing it then saying you are a slut/whore or being called a slut/where is fine.

Outside of passionate moments never."

Agree

This is a tricky one, as in the act of a good fucking I love being called a dirty slut.

Turns me on.

But if its being used to negatively describe a female because of her sexual appetite then its wrong.

But then I also don't care what people think or what they call me people are entitled to their opinions I guess

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

Agreed

"It's a horrible word how can I word this?

It is something that men use as a control , reaffirming their opinions of women using derogatory word's and treating them as such.

Not sure if it's an age thing but we are of the age where calling a woman a slut was and still is meant only as an insult.

So I don't believe it can ever be used in a way of empowerment by "taking it back" when in fact there's nothing to take back as it's an insulating derogatory word used to demean a woman.

If you are in a relationship and roleplay then what you do in your bedroom is entirely up to you.

But if a guy ever referred to my wife as a slut then I would be having a quiet word with him outside."

I dont think it's just men there are a fair few women I reckon that would have no issue in using the word to bitch about another female.

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

In polite society both are not nice words

But in bed they prove to be effective mind triggers

It's a word that offers insight into the guys who use it

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Personally don’t like the word and would bypass any profile looking for a slut. I think it’s derogatory though can see how it’s used in the bedroom between a couple.

Lunchtime conversation about a lady, negatively remarked on her sexual habits and I said maybe she just enjoys life but none agreed - nothing was said about men sleeping around

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It's a horrible word how can I word this?

But if a guy ever referred to my wife as a slut then I would be having a quiet word with him outside."

I agree.

Why can't women just be women without reference to how often they have sex and with how many people an why do we need the approval of anybody men or women to just be the way we are?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yep.

Sexually confident people don't need to be told by anybody that it's ok to be sexual

I believe, okay my belief, that everyone is doing their best with what they have, or they wouldn’t be doing it.

Quite liberating for me.

"

I'm not sure I understand. What do you mean by some play the game?

By *ornynwukCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

I love being called a slut

By *EEDxtrapussyMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

this.

I'm laughing at that!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I think all that matters is if someone wants to be called a Slut or not? Its their choice to enjoy themselves the way they want and be called what they want. It's not for anyone else to judge or make assumptions. And it's not for anyone to call anyone a Slut unless they know that's OK with the person in question.

"In the bedroom or wherever else we might be doing it then saying you are a slut/whore or being called a slut/where is fine.

Outside of passionate moments never."

Yep same for me too

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It is a personal choice and I view it as exceptional, though know others may dislike it.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Unashamed slut here

A time and a place for it.

I've always read slut as just somebody of either gender who is just honest about loving sex and getting as much of it as possible. So I can envisage a monogamous slut.

Slag on the other hand can only be pejorative.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Used as a pet name in a consenting relationship sure.

Used as a label by random people because she enjoys sex? No.

I don't like it at all, speaking for myself, being called a slut is a huge turn off for me. If I met someone and they referred to me that way, I'd never meet them again.

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Context is all

"I'm assuming your single?!! "

Who? Xx

"It's a word that offers insight into the guys who use it "

This. And personally I would avoid those men.

Interesting topic. Always as far as I am aware been associated with a women who. Sleeps around with a number of partners etc. We are very quick in society to label people for all different reasons. Being quire a Conservative country especialky when it comes to sex. Everyone to their own

As I have always said... Providing it is legal,consentual and not hurting anyone fill your boots.

Are you brave enough to call me it? Especially if I don't know you at all... Wtf is that about?!

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Only hubby can call me a slut, if anyone else does it, we’ll I guess they won’t find out how much of a slut I am

Somebody shout me?

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

((( my user name says it all )))

By *onguesandpunsMan  over a year ago

East Midlands

Would be interested to hear if the OP would be cool with being called a slut?

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

"Nope I don't think women who enjoy sex with loads of different people should be called anything apart from women. Having a special name makes it appear abnormal. "

So are you saying that within the bdsm scene, then honorifics are abnormal

Somewhere near

So are you saying that within the bdsm scene, then honorifics are abnormal "

I think for whatever someone's kink is, is just that. Definitely not abnormal, what is normal these days

Somewhere near

A guy or woman even has to earn my respect before I would allow it. And then I'd wear it but only from the person I'm with

He or she can comment to others that I'm his slut, others cannot use this word

Iv recently expressed to C that id like her to be more slutty on occasion. To me, theres a diference between a slut and a slag.

S

Up on them there hills

Yep.

Quite liberating for me.

I'm not sure I understand. What do you mean by some play the game?"

You don’t think people on here play games?

"Iv recently expressed to C that id like her to be more slutty on occasion. To me, theres a diference between a slut and a slag.

S"

I don't get this?

What is the difference and what criteria would you use to judge someone as a slag?

Up on them there hills

"Iv recently expressed to C that id like her to be more slutty on occasion. To me, theres a diference between a slut and a slag.

S

I don't get this?

What is the difference and what criteria would you use to judge someone as a slag?

"

Personal semantics/experience.

S

I don't get this?

"

He couldn't possibly be married to a slag

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

There's a pretty good book called 'The Ethical Slut'. In 2021 nobody should be shamed for enjoying sexual freedom though

Weston

((( my user name says it all ))) "

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

I totally agree. There seams to be a derogatory feeling around it I feel.

But I do agree, the freedom to express you adore sex (as a woman) should never be seen as a bad thing.

Personally, it really turns me on in the bedroom to be called a whore (even been known to cum from it whilst in the action).

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Sometimes terms can be owned and turned around, dont think slut is an exception

I like it being whispered in my ear when he is fucking me hard from behind

Weston

"I totally agree. There seams to be a derogatory feeling around it I feel.

But I do agree, the freedom to express you adore sex (as a woman) should never be seen as a bad thing.

Personally, it really turns me on in the bedroom to be called a whore (even been known to cum from it whilst in the action).

"

In reality no one is anything 24/7.

You may be a slut for a few hours a week, the rest of the week you may be a Coworker, father, sister, carer, wife, husband. Etc.

The label only works in scenarios where it is wanted. The rest of the time it's just a lazy insult to describe someone who has either turned you down or has more sexual partners or activity than you arbitrarily deem suitable.

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

well said

S

I don't get this?

He couldn't possibly be married to a slag "

Ok. To me, being dirty or dressing in a sexily dirty manner for yourself or someonelse is slutty. Being a slag has a more negative meaning. Thats just how i define things. And no, my wife is nowhere near a slag:/ but she is sexually charged and amazing in being so, for herself and for me.

S

Does seem to be a word that polarises. Also noticed a generational aspect. Maybe to those who grew up with the derogatory meaning then any sense of reclaiming it or for it to be a positive label is an impossibility.

Also think that men like labelling things more than women. And men also like breaking the rules/norms. So can understand how where the OP is coming from.

Hotwife/slut/swinger what’s the difference these days in the context of a fab type of lifestyle?

If the cap fits and nobody’s getting hurt then crack on.

By *_BelleRose_xCouple  over a year ago

worcester

Slut we see as a compliment slag we see as an insult

Up on them there hills

"Does seem to be a word that polarises. Also noticed a generational aspect. Maybe to those who grew up with the derogatory meaning then any sense of reclaiming it or for it to be a positive label is an impossibility.

Also think that men like labelling things more than women. And men also like breaking the rules/norms. So can understand how where the OP is coming from.

Hotwife/slut/swinger what’s the difference these days in the context of a fab type of lifestyle?

If the cap fits and nobody’s getting hurt then crack on. "

I absolutely agree.

No judgment in a non judgmental social/sexual site.

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

To my mind slut. Is s term of respect for a woman proud of her sexuality .it stands for

Sexually liberated uninhibited temptress.

Those that chose to use it negertive term its there choice .

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

Would love to find a slut who fancies a stag/vixen and occasional cuck/hotwife relationship.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

This i agree with completely

"

This. I love being called slut by him, because I’m

his slut, but not by some random stranger, because I haven’t consented to it.

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

"

his slut, but not by some random stranger, because I haven’t consented to it."

Agree 100% with this.

K

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

"Would love to find a slut who fancies a stag/vixen and occasional cuck/hotwife relationship."

Don’t we all?

By *hroatitboyMan  over a year ago

GLA

No I’m fine with it it turns me on a man calling me a slut and if it’s ever used negatively I think about how much I love being a slut for the men I’ve done so for ... swings and roundabouts lol

his slut, but not by some random stranger, because I haven’t consented to it."

This is exactly where my gf and I lie on the subject!

By *issusWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Depends what you class as a slut.

One woman can be called a slut for wearing a skirt that's too short or having long fingernails..

While another woman may enjoy the slut badge and fuck everything that moves.

Society is fucked up that way. There is no real definition to a word slut because everyone interprets it differently.

The only thing that's consistent is that it's designed to be used in derogatory manner.

No, I don't think every woman should "own" the badge and be proud of it because to some women it's a genuine insult.

I don't consider myself to be a slut. Do I like it when my SO calls me that mid sex? - absolutely. Does every stranger have a right to call me that? - absolutely not.

» Add a new message to this topic