FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hairy lovers/haters

Hairy lovers/haters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ear in the chair OP   Man  over a year ago

Godstone

So many profiles on fab have a 'no hairy guys' caveat. Now I know there's conversely people who love it so it's not something I actually worry about but I wonder, with complete honesty, what is the thought process behind the dislike (without body shaming please, just genuine comments)?

Is it the sensation?

Does it look less clean to you?

Conjures images of an ex?

Just genuinely intrigued.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

Some people seem to have the wrong idea about hair. Often you see comments about people wanting bald genitals because it’s cleaner, which it’s not.

I prefer hair. For me it’s really unattractive when a man removes his body hair. I’ve grown out my pubic hair this past year and I’m unlikely to go back to removing it. I like it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Know this post is targeted at women but still want to say I love hairy chest on a man. I do not mind waxed if they have a gym trained toned body, although hair still wins for me. Except super hairy shoulders and back. I have a hairy chest and lot of woman in real life has complimented it and some on here fabbed my pic of it

By *ear in the chair OP   Man  over a year ago

Godstone

"Know this post is targeted at women but still want to say I love hairy chest on a man. I do not mind waxed if they have a gym trained toned body, although hair still wins for me. Except super hairy shoulders and back. I have a hairy chest and lot of woman in real life has complimented it and some on here fabbed my pic of it "

Only aimed at couples and single ladies as that's my preference. No less relevant a question to anyone

By *88rpbMan  over a year ago

kidderminster

I am a big fan of hair on ladies x

Love a hairy pussy

I’m a hairy bloke -

Some women LOVE it.

Others Hate it.

Each to their own… but if I see women don’t like it, I just don’t message.

That being said, away from FAB I’ve had several conquests who have stated that they didn’t like hairy chests - but now can’t get enough!!

Should point out I’m trimmed / shaved where it counts - I think from a blokes mindset - that’s just maintenance.

» Add a new message to this topic