FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mrs loss of confidence

Mrs loss of confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We made our account prior to lockdown n the mrs was getting into the scene but since lockdown has lost a lot of self confidence and body confidence

I keep on telling her that she is stunning and we don't have to do anything that she isn't ready for

Anyone else had similar ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Loss of body confidence can be one thing, it could also be that she is having second thoughts due to lockdown and the lack of human interaction.

Best thing is to talk to her about it.

Another way is to get to clubs when they open and realise swingers come in all shapes and sizes and its not a case of everyone else is a super model.

We all have our own lumps and bumps.

By *randmrsrusCouple  over a year ago

legbourne

Exactly the same here. J is convinced that the lockdown pounds she has put on will mean she is going to disappoint people at any meet. I tell her she looks fabulous but a woman will only see what she wants to see in the mirror . We love going to clubs and parties but that looks like a no no for the foreseeable future until she gets her confidence back.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We made our account prior to lockdown n the mrs was getting into the scene but since lockdown has lost a lot of self confidence and body confidence

I keep on telling her that she is stunning and we don't have to do anything that she isn't ready for

That is me in a nutshell, was just getting brave and even going to try a party when lock down happened. Now I have lost confidence and can't think anyone would fine me sexy or want me.

"

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"Exactly the same here. J is convinced that the lockdown pounds she has put on will mean she is going to disappoint people at any meet. I tell her she looks fabulous but a woman will only see what she wants to see in the mirror . We love going to clubs and parties but that looks like a no no for the foreseeable future until she gets her confidence back."
Excuse me you are stunning madam many a guy would thank his lucky stars to get a piece of you.

"Loss of body confidence can be one thing, it could also be that she is having second thoughts due to lockdown and the lack of human interaction.

Best thing is to talk to her about it.

Another way is to get to clubs when they open and realise swingers come in all shapes and sizes and its not a case of everyone else is a super model.

We all have our own lumps and bumps."

We have been chatting about things n the mrs isn't fully sure about things n I'm not going to push her into anything that she might not want to do untill she's ready in herself to do so if she wishes

"We made our account prior to lockdown n the mrs was getting into the scene but since lockdown has lost a lot of self confidence and body confidence

"

I understand how she feels. Lockdown hasn’t been kind to most people and there can be various reasons for a loss of self confidence. She may feel better keeping her clothes on for a while and have a few socials, or even visit clubs but not to play. It may help humanise the experience again.

"Exactly the same here. J is convinced that the lockdown pounds she has put on will mean she is going to disappoint people at any meet. I tell her she looks fabulous but a woman will only see what she wants to see in the mirror . We love going to clubs and parties but that looks like a no no for the foreseeable future until she gets her confidence back."

Very true mate and your mrs looks stunning but as I say its the ladies that have to feel comfortable n confident within themselves

I understand how she feels. Lockdown hasn’t been kind to most people and there can be various reasons for a loss of self confidence. She may feel better keeping her clothes on for a while and have a few socials, or even visit clubs but not to play. It may help humanise the experience again."

Yeah totally get that, so long without normal human interaction due to covid has been hard

By *randmrsrusCouple  over a year ago

legbourne

That is the crux of it. I would think many women are going through the same emotions at the moment. I will continue to try and give her support but it is her self confidence that is the issue. When she is ready she will know.

"That is the crux of it. I would think many women are going through the same emotions at the moment. I will continue to try and give her support but it is her self confidence that is the issue. When she is ready she will know."

Agreed all we can do is be there for them to take things at a pace they are comfortable with

I think lockdown has affected us all in similar ways. We were quite active in the lifestyle, going to clubs, soirees and so on.

My wife has the same issues at the moment.

She has a low self esteem, personal family illnesses happening, starting to go through the change, plus a few other little things.

The only I can do is be there amd support her through whatever she goes through and have patience until she's where she wants be.

All your wife needs to know, OP, is that she isn't on her own in feeling the way she does.

Support her, talk to her and be there for her, are the most important things you can do.

Hope she is feeling herself soon

"I think lockdown has affected us all in similar ways. We were quite active in the lifestyle, going to clubs, soirees and so on.

She has a low self esteem, personal family illnesses happening, starting to go through the change, plus a few other little things.

The only I can do is be there amd support her through whatever she goes through and have patience until she's where she wants be.

All your wife needs to know, OP, is that she isn't on her own in feeling the way she does.

Support her, talk to her and be there for her, are the most important things you can do.

"

Thanks n always there for my mrs n yeah fully agree that it's affected alot of people but not seen much posts bout it

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I think most women feel the same. Our partners seeing us naked is one thing but someone else is completely different. I have actually lost some weight over lockdown but the same fears are still there.

Maybe arrange to just have a social with someone. Getting dressed up to meet someone else is exciting in itself. Having a flirt again and knowing she is desired may give her confidence a little boost before she needs to commit to doing anything more.

Kx

"I think most women feel the same. Our partners seeing us naked is one thing but someone else is completely different. I have actually lost some weight over lockdown but the same fears are still there.

Maybe arrange to just have a social with someone. Getting dressed up to meet someone else is exciting in itself. Having a flirt again and knowing she is desired may give her confidence a little boost before she needs to commit to doing anything more.

Kx"

Thanks K,

Think it's back to the drawing board for the two of us n build from there, nights out together etc like date nights to build the mrs confidence, general chat with others etc

Mrs is happy with me when naked and is truly stunning imo but also understand how she feels after chatting

Early days

Gt1 n Gt2 x

Yep, I've lost a lot of confidence, and gained weight. I'm only just getting back to thinking of serious meets xx

not just you op.

good luck to you both

"I think lockdown has affected us all in similar ways. We were quite active in the lifestyle, going to clubs, soirees and so on.

"

You sound like a good’un. I need to find someone with your mindset to tuck me in at night lol

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

We are the same, we have lost our confidence and partly as we have put weight on, haven’t met in ages etc

I think you just need to be patient and talk and see where it leads

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Hopefully you can both sir and talk and work through things for her.

Wish her the best of luck, self image issues are common, doesn't make em easy to deal with.

I think lockdown has had quite an effect on people’s Fab mojo.

We missed clubs and meets throughout but now opportunities are opening up again we’re not rushing back into things as quickly as we thought we would. We were actually discussing it this morning and agreed to wait for another few weeks to see how we feel.

I (V) have certainly lost some of my pre covid confidence.

I'm not sure a thread like this started by the male half is gonna be any kind of confidence booster

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I've lost my confidence, I've lost the weight I put on during the first lockdown.

"I'm not sure a thread like this started by the male half is gonna be any kind of confidence booster "

Tbf I thought the OP was being understanding and supportive of his wife.

I've definitely lost confidence lately. My social skills and waistline have suffered during Covid.

"I'm not sure a thread like this started by the male half is gonna be any kind of confidence booster "

We have chatted regarding confidence issues n we both have full access to the account

I'm fully there to support my mrs n wouldn't have posted the message without prior conversation

The post is for us and others who have confidence issues and allows others to post ideas regarding boosting confidence but I do get your point too but that would only happen if there had not been prior conversation

"I'm not sure a thread like this started by the male half is gonna be any kind of confidence booster

Tbf I thought the OP was being understanding and supportive of his wife."

Thank you

C has little confidence in her appearence and it bothers me. I think shes gorgeous and i try to tell her but i also understand that its something that she has to get past in her own time.

S

Thanks n always there for my mrs n yeah fully agree that it's affected alot of people but not seen much posts bout it"

Too many people keep their feelings locked away. Talking about it can help at times.

You sound like a good’un. I need to find someone with your mindset to tuck me in at night lol "

Give over! You'll make me blush

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

One of the many reasons we joined fab was to get over body confidence issues and it's worked wonders. Get some pics up with some sexy lingerie and you should see some results.

Unfortunately your fighting a losing battle. Once you see yourself a certain way, it doesn't matter how many compliments you receive, it won't change your view.

I felt exactly the same after lockdown but it's important she doesn't give herself a hard time. She will know when she's ready and comfortable to meet again. Just go at her pace and remind her that every single person on here has their hang ups too. Nobody is perfect, embrace your imperfections

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

God I know this feeling. Honestly my confidence for meeting people is so low right now. I want to get back out there but just question everything.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We are finding it a little daunting getting back into it it's almost like starting again we had a social recently that was fun but actually playing again seems scary we are going to try have one or two before kids break up for

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

Going into town or to the supermarket gives me anxiety just now so think it will be quite a while before I'd consider meeting strangers or going to a club.

K

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

My confidence is down the shitter.

Not only have we all been through a traumatic year, we have witnessed behaviours in others that's incredibly disappointing. I mean, there were hundreds upon hundreds of people still trying to meet. So aside from our confidence being knocked in ourselves, it has certainly hit deeper for me in so much as having confidence in others, their willingness to stick to boundaries or basically being half decent humans. That shit fucks with your mojo.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

We have got back into meeting people not long after lock down.

We jumped in with both feet as we missed meeting people and thought if we left it longer it will get more difficult.

We still get anxious with meets but the anxiety doesnt last long.

By *otsMan  over a year ago

Higham

Mine long term illness and the change totally loss of libido

Ive had similar. Made my profile before the firat lockdown. Lost some confidence since then

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

"My confidence is down the shitter.

Not only have we all been through a traumatic year, we have witnessed behaviours in others that's incredibly disappointing. I mean, there were hundreds upon hundreds of people still trying to meet. So aside from our confidence being knocked in ourselves, it has certainly hit deeper for me in so much as having confidence in others, their willingness to stick to boundaries or basically being half decent humans. That shit fucks with your mojo."

Yes, this.

By *dd_soxMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

She has got a nice figure. Maybe some new photos and lots of fabs might help

By *estSussexCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Crawley

Yes exactly the same. We were regularly going to Kestrels / Abfabs and confidence now liw & unsure etc….

"

By *aeganaWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Think it's affecting alot of us ladies. Drs say I've lost 4 Stone in 6 months almost but I feel bigger almost so confidence has dropped. Maybe try clubs when they open up again I'm thinking about it myself x

By *udepaulMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Absolutely. Lost loads of drive over lockdown. It’s coming back but with it went a load of confidence. I’m happy chatting to people at the moment, always good to hear people’s stories.

I feel exactly the same, no confidence in me. I’ve put on weight during lockdown. Even though hubby thinks I’ve lost it I really don’t see it. I feel just the same if not bigger. Some days I feel good about myself and then the next day not so good. It’s really confusing. I’m thinking about going on cam more to boost my confidence, maybe try that OP.

» Add a new message to this topic