FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Relationship or open/fb

Relationship or open/fb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm finding more and more that some of you guys are disliking the fact we don't class ourselves in a relationship?? We don't like to label things in life nor do we like to put pressure on things just because the society of today has given a scenario of 2 people a label. It seems forced!!!!

Yea we are together, yes we love each other, no we don't label it and no we don't hold judgement on other people in the same "scenario" as us...

What are your views on this, honestly....

Happy fabbing guys ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Why does it matter? If you are happy and not hurting anyone that's all that counts. X

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

"I'm finding more and more that some of you guys are disliking the fact we don't class ourselves in a relationship?? We don't like to label things in life nor do we like to put pressure on things just because the society of today has given a scenario of 2 people a label. It seems forced!!!!

Yea we are together, yes we love each other, no we don't label it and no we don't hold judgement on other people in the same "scenario" as us...

Happy fabbing guys ??"

I didn’t ever see people disliking your choices in life.

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Who cares what you call it or how you define it. It's your relationship at the end of the day. Don't see with that should bother any potential meets. As Jim Morrison said...people are strange.

XX

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do what makes you happy, guys.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Huh?

You cant say "we are not in a relationship" but then say we are together and in love several lines later. Together and love means relationship to me but that's my take on it.

The rest of it is no ones business but yours but if you're in love and together just be happy you're in a relationship no matter what the boundries to that relationship are.

We are happily married but still have an open marriage.and love being swingers. Being married strengths our position to.us rather than diminishes it.

Fuck what others think.

Simple as that.

Good luck to you both

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can label/class/define what you have with each other how you like.

My personal opinion is that you do have a relationship with each other but that word means something different to everyone.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

Some couples don't like to meet fwb etc Some prefer to meet couples in a committed relationship it's all about personal choice as long as your profile is clear people can choose from there

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

My veiw on freindship, love, relationships and emotional attachment is that there is a spectrum rather than one or two restrictive boxes. Just because what you have doesn't fall into a neat box doesn't make what you have invalid.

In this scene there are plenty of different and non conforming relationships and friendships. But I get that some people only want to involve themselves with people in a similar classification of relationship as their own. Or maybe just not understand how established your relationship is because its different. I get that must be frustrating at times but as always each to their own.

Mr Misfit

By *ustathingMan  over a year ago

Reading

I gotta ask...

Why you got ya trainers on in ya vid? Lol

But yeah what everyone else says... Fuck what other people think!

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

We tend to find fuck buddies tend to not have the same dynamic that a couple does, you are kinda somewhere in the middle so we would prob have a social and see how we felt if I’m honest

I am in a similar "relationship" that's not the usual sort... It bugs me that everyone seems to think we can't stop ourselves falling in love, just because we love each other and live together ... We don't want the same things, ultimately, so I am making the most of him, while I can... Life isn't a bloody Disney movie and I am very in charge of my emotions, to know it will never happen... Luckily, or I would never have started it tbh

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

everything needs labelling nowadays and that need of standardisation things really bothers me sometimes. You gotta live your life how it makes you happy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I gotta ask...

Why you got ya trainers on in ya vid? Lol

But yeah what everyone else says... Fuck what other people think! "

Didn't have time to take them off...

It makes me laugh everytime hahahahha

"I'm finding more and more that some of you guys are disliking the fact we don't class ourselves in a relationship?? We don't like to label things in life nor do we like to put pressure on things just because the society of today has given a scenario of 2 people a label. It seems forced!!!!

Happy fabbing guys ??"

It wouldn’t make any difference to me at all. If I’m chatting to a couple I don’t care whether they’re fuckbuddies, bf/gf or married

» Add a new message to this topic