Meeting young men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do women find young lads attractive and would you like to meet one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

What one woman may want another may not

Some women like the idea of a much younger man, others won't go near a guy if they have children older than him, I guess it also depends on the age of woman you are looking for as to whether the later one is a factor

MrsB

Yeah true it all comes into play thinking about it I just think that maybe I'm a little too young for alot of the woman as I haven't had much luck yet and maybe I thought age was the reason x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can appreciate that a man a lot younger than me is attractive but I'm not interested sexually. There are a lot of reasons for that

I understand what would the reason be if you don't mind me asking x

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

I think like everything it’s down to preference! Mom sure there are kinks and role plays galore with younger guys so prob find lots would say yes and ono the flip side lots prob say no thanks! Just about finding the right ones! It’s the joys of the search feature, I’m sure there is a option for “I meet their age preferences”

Yeah just down to preference like I think I'm old enough now to fit in with most ages and I think that sometimes I'm more mature for my age the most people but as you say it's down to what tickles people's fancy thanks

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I understand what would the reason be if you don't mind me asking x"

I don't mind you asking .

I feel that I'd have very few points of common reference with a man much younger than me. I also genuinely can't see why a very young man would want to meet a woman of my age .

There is then the question of differing attitudes. Neither of us is wrong but I think younger men have a very different attitude and approach to sex than me.

Yes that's very true thanks for sharing with me as I. Think I'm very mature for my age and can get along with most people no matter the age and find older woman very attractive but as you say people think that by being younger I'm not on the same wave length as them x

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

From my experience, men younger than me have different priorities, including in bed. Maybe I was unlucky, but for those I met, they and their cocks were the centre of attention, not me. Meaning they just wanted to fuck and that's it. Or, as it happened, too, they had all the talk but could not walk the walk- I guess a woman who knows what they want, sexually, was a great fantasy but not reality.

I want sex (including NSA sex) to be about all involved, where there is time to fuck each other's brains out if that's what is wanted, but also where you can each take your time teasing the other, discovering what makes them tingle all over, what are their secret erogenous zones etc. And there also should be time for some pillow talk, about random stuff.

That's why I am sticking to men older than me (mostly), as they seem to understand that sex is about so much more than their cocks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve only had great experiences with younger men, love meeting them

I feel your pain lol , haven’t had much look on here although was fortunate enough to meet a older women than me few months back. Was a great night , she enjoyed it but apart from that hardly any luck

Deffinatly I agree with what your saying it's all about having the initial connection and not think with out dicks I just think that younger people aren't given the time of day due to there age

I find the ones I find attractive, attractive... That's been a fair few since joining fab, 5 years ago

The thing is , everyone has there own opinion on what they like , they will be people who like younger lads we just have to find them lol

I know lad need to find someone who's looking for some young studs like us lol

OP's makes a similar point , so to balance it up, the opposite argument .....

Why is it some Younger women like some older men ?

J xx

Very true ahah

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I find younger guys attractive, and happily meet with them.

"I find younger guys attractive, and happily meet with them."

Would love an opportunity lol

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I’ve met a couple of guys in their early 20s. While it was fun, I prefer to stick to mid 30s and up. I honestly can’t “head into town” every Friday night and I am not there to provide sexual gratification while a girlfriend their own age comes along

My children are still young so I don’t have that issue some people my age have.

Your age would put me off! My eldest is 19 so a bit too close in age!

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

My son is in his twenties.

Aside from me not finding people that age arousing, I'd feel like I was being out of order.

I'd want women to treat my son as their own, as I do other peoples children, not shag them and possibly shape their sexual future. My brain takes me down the possibility route, and it's proven that experience shapes who we are, kinks, sexual desires etc. Even if I was attracted sexually I would worry that they'd not form relationships with people their own age, which could end up in them not having families of their own. You know the whole knock on effect.

"My son is in his twenties.

Aside from me not finding people that age arousing, I'd feel like I was being out of order.

I'd want women to treat my son as their own, as I do other peoples children, not shag them and possibly shape their sexual future. My brain takes me down the possibility route, and it's proven that experience shapes who we are, kinks, sexual desires etc. Even if I was attracted sexually I would worry that they'd not form relationships with people their own age, which could end up in them not having families of their own. You know the whole knock on effect.

"

That's very true I never thought of it like that interesting to hear everyones thoughts Im.just the odd one out who like mature ladies as I find my self acting alot older then most of my friends and find it easier to speak to people older then me

"Your age would put me off! My eldest is 19 so a bit too close in age! "

That would be abit weird for you very true but it's just how you think about it really

"Your age would put me off! My eldest is 19 so a bit too close in age! "

Your not old enough to have a 19 year old!

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

"I understand what would the reason be if you don't mind me asking x"

Most women my age or older have sons the same age! I am the same a young guy can be attractive but you age is a big no!

"I understand what would the reason be if you don't mind me asking x

Most women my age or older have sons the same age! I am the same a young guy can be attractive but you age is a big no! "

I respect that luv thanks for the info

"

This is exactly why I won’t and if I found out a woman in her 40s was anywhere near my son I’d be mad as hell so I definitely wouldn’t do it!

By *ranimallxl5Man  over a year ago

Winchester

The local village people said that the best young men are at the YMCA

You may want to drop by?

"Your age would put me off! My eldest is 19 so a bit too close in age!

Your not old enough to have a 19 year old! "

I have a 19 year old and an almost 18 year old lol I’m older than I look!

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

Yes I find young man attractive, but I won’t meet anyone younger then my son

shits creek

This is exactly why I won’t and if I found out a woman in her 40s was anywhere near my son I’d be mad as hell so I definitely wouldn’t do it! "

Oh believe, she'd be missing teeth.

"Takes a village to raise a child" meaning we all impact one way or another, and we're all still someones child no matter how old we are.

I'm 43, and only now can I see where I was a cunt in my younger years, how my actions and the actions of others shaped the who I am now. Why I'm drawn to certain things and people.

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

"Do women find young lads attractive and would you like to meet one "

Some do, some don't.

By *ubeeStarrXoXTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

"That's very true I never thought of it like that interesting to hear everyones thoughts Im.just the odd one out who like mature ladies as I find my self acting alot older then most of my friends and find it easier to speak to people older then me "

I can honestly say you’re not the odd one out. A huge majority of younger guys seek older ladies x

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

As others have said, too close to a child's age. But I'm sure there are people who won't have an issue with that!

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"Do women find young lads attractive and would you like to meet one "

A few may, but it is definitely a no here.

shits creek

"That's very true I never thought of it like that interesting to hear everyones thoughts Im.just the odd one out who like mature ladies as I find my self acting alot older then most of my friends and find it easier to speak to people older then me

I can honestly say you’re not the odd one out. A huge majority of younger guys seek older ladies x"

Agreed, it's incredibly common.

My ex told me of a dalliance when he was a young buck with an older lady and continued to meet women of all ages.

He married a woman 11 years older than him, I think the novelty wore off once the reality hit in regards to the differences between them sexually and their desires in life. Hence him being on here chasing some adventure and pussy.

» Add a new message to this topic