FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nipple Suckling and ANR/ABF

Nipple Suckling and ANR/ABF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is something I know is very, very niche. Is anyone on here into this, or have at least heard of it?

Nipple suckling is the act of getting as much nipple in your mouth as possible, wrapping your lips around the areola and continuously pressing the nipple onto the roof of your mouth. It can be intimate, sexual, or both. Depends on the individual.

For me this stemmed from breast and nipple play, so it is sexual but it doesn't have to involve sex.

Some people induce lactation this way, but it takes a lot of hard work. (You don't have to be pregnant to lactate!)

(Before anyone makes a witty reply, this is nothing to do with adult babies )

(Probably risking making everyone think I'm a total weirdo on here being into this but hey-ho).

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"This is something I know is very, very niche. Is anyone on here into this, or have at least heard of it?

Nipple suckling is the act of getting as much nipple in your mouth as possible, wrapping your lips around the areola and continuously pressing the nipple onto the roof of your mouth. It can be intimate, sexual, or both. Depends on the individual.

For me this stemmed from breast and nipple play, so it is sexual but it doesn't have to involve sex.

Some people induce lactation this way, but it takes a lot of hard work. (You don't have to be pregnant to lactate!)

(Probably risking making everyone think I'm a total weirdo on here being into this but hey-ho)."

Love breast play myself did it with ex gf and will be doing it with my new bf too when he's over here

It's a bit different from breast play

Surely there must be others into it?

Well, despite me saying I'm not into adult baby stuff some joker has already sent me a message about that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok so we dont play with single men but you have got my interest in this!

bet it feels amazing! off to google I go...

Trix X

"Ok so we dont play with single men but you have got my interest in this!

bet it feels amazing! off to google I go...

Trix X"

I hope you'll like what you find out

It isn't something I've tried, but I think I'd be open to it with the right person. Maybe incorporated with a breast massage or something.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It sounds amazing. I would definitely like someone to try this with me.

Yes, I think it's not something you can do with anyone. Much better with the right like-minded person

I would love to do this very horny. I love giving attention to a lovely pair of breasts

By *ungBrickyMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Love this link too, would happily suck on a big hard nipples on a large pair of breasts

By *antsanddorsetMan  over a year ago

southampton

with the right woman it can result in a boobgasm

Well suckling is different from sucking

Yes I did... Thanks... new kink unlocked!! X

"Yes I did... Thanks... new kink unlocked!! X"

Yay success

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

We enjoy this very much.

By *hoenix CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stokesley

Mrs Ps nipples were made for suckling. Very sensitive but not lactating anymore

By *EDandBREAKFASTMan  over a year ago

wexford

"Mrs Ps nipples were made for suckling. Very sensitive but not lactating anymore "
they certainly are fabulous nipples, must have been a joy to suckle from when lactating

"Mrs Ps nipples were made for suckling. Very sensitive but not lactating anymore "

This is still enjoyable without lactation. I don't think it's essential to ABF

Well out of the blue I've found someone who isnt million miles away who's also into this. Wish me luck

"Well out of the blue I've found someone who isnt million miles away who's also into this. Wish me luck "

Think I jumped the gun a little here

Totally into this.... I am lactating a little and its brought it on even more.....

So horny....

"Totally into this.... I am lactating a little and its brought it on even more.....

So horny...."

A lot of time for this

By *itty Kat ABWoman  over a year ago

North Somerset

"Well out of the blue I've found someone who isnt million miles away who's also into this. Wish me luck "

Good luck

By *azza12Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Totally into this.... I am lactating a little and its brought it on even more.....

So horny...."

I also love this,could spend hrs doing it

"Well out of the blue I've found someone who isnt million miles away who's also into this. Wish me luck

Good luck "

Thank you. Unfortunately like most occasions they were too far. They might have not been a million miles away, but they were hundreds!

By *ollymollWoman  over a year ago

Stockport

"with the right woman it can result in a boobgasm "

I have been so so close but still not quite made it

Ayrshire

"with the right woman it can result in a boobgasm

I have been so so close but still not quite made it "

they look amazing, I wouldn't mind helping you try achieving a boobgasm

So horny...."

Wow that is hot and looking at your profile so are you

Lucky you I would love to find a woman into this I have tried previously and wow

Molly you have amazing breasts though and if you ever need a mouth or hands

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Me and j both love it. I love being suckled and he loves just laying on me and suckling away but can't get my breasts to lactate

"Me and j both love it. I love being suckled and he loves just laying on me and suckling away but can't get my breasts to lactate "

I think it's still enjoyable without lactation It's quite relaxing and intimate.

I've managed this with a woman who had super sensitive nipples. So sensitive that she would back away they if weren't touched very very gently

Telford

"Me and j both love it. I love being suckled and he loves just laying on me and suckling away but can't get my breasts to lactate

I think it's still enjoyable without lactation It's quite relaxing and intimate."

It is but I'm desperate to produce

"Me and j both love it. I love being suckled and he loves just laying on me and suckling away but can't get my breasts to lactate

I think it's still enjoyable without lactation It's quite relaxing and intimate.

It is but I'm desperate to produce "

There are some guides on a certain fetish website that might help

It is but I'm desperate to produce "

Fenugreek brings it on but if you really want it google induced lactation x

Fenugreek brings it on but if you really want it google induced lactation x"

I always thought this, but apparently it inhibits lactation while inducing. It's only useful for boosting supply once induced

Fenugreek brings it on but if you really want it google induced lactation x

I always thought this, but apparently it inhibits lactation while inducing. It's only useful for boosting supply once induced "

Anyone can induce lactation with the right protocol - its hard work but doable

By *kinkycpleCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Mrs kinky loves boob play. Often cuming with sucking and playing with her nipples.

By *ornyal138Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

Have always wanted to suckle on an amazing pair of boobs whether I get to taste milk or not.

If any ladies in south London area want to feel a hungry mouth clamped on then please do come say hello x

"with the right woman it can result in a boobgasm "

I'm after one or a few of them! So many men just give a nod to the lovely buggers.

When I raise the topic of breast orgasms it's usually met with;what's that! Are you joking?

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

I do love this and luckily so does hubby

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I do love this and luckily so does hubby "

Delicious sexy nipples to suckle.

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

"I do love this and luckily so does hubby

Delicious sexy nipples to suckle. "

Thank you

"I do love this and luckily so does hubby "

Lucky you

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I'm after one or a few of them! So many men just give a nod to the lovely buggers.

When I raise the topic of breast orgasms it's usually met with;what's that! Are you joking? "

ABF isn't something I enjoy but I do love cumming through nipple play. So far only Mr has managed to make me do this. He just seems to have the right technique.

As for inducing lactation there are some OTC meds that you can buy to help if you are struggling with other methods. It's not licensed for inducing lactation but it works and GPs prescribe it to breastfeeding mothers who need help increasing their supply.

OP I hope you find somebody close to enjoy this with.

Ms x

When I raise the topic of breast orgasms it's usually met with;what's that! Are you joking?

ABF isn't something I enjoy but I do love cumming through nipple play. So far only Mr has managed to make me do this. He just seems to have the right technique.

As for inducing lactation there are some OTC meds that you can buy to help if you are struggling with other methods. It's not licensed for inducing lactation but it works and GPs prescribe it to breastfeeding mothers who need help increasing their supply.

Ms x"

I dont know all acrynms...ab adult baby fetish? No I'm defo not there, more breast and nipple play

[Removed by poster at 07/07/21 14:11:48]

Ms x

I dont know all acrynms...ab adult baby fetish? No I'm defo not there, more breast and nipple play"

ABF - Adult Breastfeeding

Nothing to do with adult babies!

There is some overlap between that and breast & nipple play for some people.

Ms x"

Yes, domperidone can be used as lactation is a side effect of it. Mind you those with heart problems shouldn't use it.

And thank you

Ms x

I dont know all acrynms...ab adult baby fetish? No I'm defo not there, more breast and nipple play

ABF - Adult Breastfeeding

Nothing to do with adult babies!

There is some overlap between that and breast & nipple play for some people."

Thank you

Telford

Ms x"

Amy suggested places to buy it?

Ms x

Amy suggested places to buy it? "

I think they are OTC in some places in Europe. Before brexit people used to stock up while on holiday.

Telford

Aww that's a shame

By *umslaveTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm an experienced suckler. Love it, get all the nipple in suckling. When she strokes my hair and I'm curled up in her lap it's a very intense and erotic experience. I'm so pleased that other women here are happy to admit to liking it. When my missus brought it up I thought 'whoa!' but I was definitely up for it. Apparently she'd been wanting to try it for years but was too shy to ask. Haven't got her lactating but she'd love to produce. She's not really into sex but she loves me suckling her and sometimes she even wanks me at the same time, now that is an incredible experience. I prefer to call it ANR.

"Aww that's a shame "

I think people on FL do a group buy, so it might be worth looking on there too

Telford

Idk what fl is?

"Idk what fl is? "

Messaged you

We're close by, I'm also into this

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Ms x

I think they are OTC in some places in Europe. Before brexit people used to stock up while on holiday."

You can buy it at most UK pharmacies and online - but it's very expensive to buy the quantities needed to induce lactation.

Ms x

"This is something I know is very, very niche. Is anyone on here into this, or have at least heard of it?

(Probably risking making everyone think I'm a total weirdo on here being into this but hey-ho)."

I did this with my last play partner.

Was quite erotic, use to make my fanny twitch

Ms x

I think they are OTC in some places in Europe. Before brexit people used to stock up while on holiday.

You can buy it at most UK pharmacies and online - but it's very expensive to buy the quantities needed to induce lactation.

Ms x"

Ah, I thought it was prescription only here

Ayrshire

I enjoy this a lot, find it very horny without the need to have full sex, would love to meet females who also enjoy it

"

I did this with my last play partner.

Was quite erotic, use to make my fanny twitch "

It can be quite hot!

I've dry suckled my FWB plenty of times. But I would really like to do it on some big tits heaving with milk :P

By *eadyforanything999Couple  over a year ago

aldershot

"We're close by, I'm also into this "

We are practicing this at the minute and it is so intense and sensual. Happily jump on a train and show you the ropes

"We're close by, I'm also into this

We are practicing this at the minute and it is so intense and sensual. Happily jump on a train and show you the ropes "

As am I hahaha, will be in West London again Monday permanently

We are practicing this at the minute and it is so intense and sensual. Happily jump on a train and show you the ropes "

Too far I'm afraid!

By *lasVe4asWoman  over a year ago

The East End

I’d love to find someone into this, it’s a huge turn on for me

We are practicing this at the minute and it is so intense and sensual. Happily jump on a train and show you the ropes

Too far I'm afraid! "

Islington isn't that hard to get to from Uxbridge I'd be down :3

bromley kent

Too far I'm afraid! "

Shame can’t message you. Am south London x

Too far I'm afraid!

Islington isn't that hard to get to from Uxbridge I'd be down :3"

It's almost an hour away!

Too far I'm afraid!

It's almost an hour away!"

lord have mercy.

Too far I'm afraid!

lord have mercy. "

I'm not spending an hour on the train with a mask on in this heat

I adore this breast / nipple attention. It feels incredibly intimate and such a turn on. Happily let a guy do it for a long time as a prequel to full on sex. Has to be the right guy, but I think you know what I’m saying x

Too far I'm afraid!

lord have mercy.

I'm not spending an hour on the train with a mask on in this heat "

That's ok, ways around that.

Hello by the way, good to see you again

bromley kent

Too far I'm afraid!

It's almost an hour away!"

Not when I work in Euston it isn’t !

Still looking for others into this

Oh how I wished you lived closer, I'd be living the dream

By *lassy_but_sassyWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Sounds bloody amazing!

No one ever gives my boobs enough attention and I love them played with. I'm now going to investigate this!

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

Like most kinks, finding someone nearby who’s into it, or even ten people who are, doesn’t mean they’re going to be up for it, I’m afraid.

Most women have to like, fancy, and in my case, respect a man, in order to want to do anything sexual with them.

Get the ball rolling conversationally before mentioning a kink wish list. If a lady really digs you, she'll want to do what you want to do.

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Sounds bloody amazing!

No one ever gives my boobs enough attention and I love them played with. I'm now going to investigate this! "

Damn I wish I was younger! Xx

[Removed by poster at 26/07/21 21:47:08]

"Like most kinks, finding someone nearby who’s into it, or even ten people who are, doesn’t mean they’re going to be up for it, I’m afraid.

Most women have to like, fancy, and in my case, respect a man, in order to want to do anything sexual with them.

Get the ball rolling conversationally before mentioning a kink wish list. If a lady really digs you, she'll want to do what you want to do."

I somewhat agree. *But*, this is so so niche so a shared interest in this is something that gets the ball rolling ay least.

I've actually chatted to quite a few women over the past couple of years into this who are near me but we didn't have much in common.

I am lucky to have experienced this though, it is quite rare to find someone into this who you also get on with on a mental level.

It's more than just a physical act.

I'll also add, it's very hard to mention this to most people, even if they are open minded. Most think it's something to do with adult babies. You only have to search the forum to see the "witty" replies this brought in the past.

It's a huge turn on for me when someone sucks my nipples. They are so sensitive but definitely makes me tingle in all the right places

Ayrshire

"It's a huge turn on for me when someone sucks my nipples. They are so sensitive but definitely makes me tingle in all the right places "
and what a great pair of nipples you have, they would certainly turn me on sucking them

By *amlet21Man  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

My wife can cum from just nipple play but I dont this technique must give it a try!

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

"Like most kinks, finding someone nearby who’s into it, or even ten people who are, doesn’t mean they’re going to be up for it, I’m afraid.

Get the ball rolling conversationally before mentioning a kink wish list. If a lady really digs you, she'll want to do what you want to do.

I somewhat agree. *But*, this is so so niche so a shared interest in this is something that gets the ball rolling ay least.

I've actually chatted to quite a few women over the past couple of years into this who are near me but we didn't have much in common.

I am lucky to have experienced this though, it is quite rare to find someone into this who you also get on with on a mental level.

It's more than just a physical act."

Similarly, sex is more than just a physical act. Good sex, anyway!

"

It's more than just a physical act.

Similarly, sex is more than just a physical act. Good sex, anyway!"

Indeed

It is rather frustrating when people only consider location. That's not the only factor here!

Oh it's all about the location for some, due to considering time available....

"I'll also add, it's very hard to mention this to most people, even if they are open minded. Most think it's something to do with adult babies. You only have to search the forum to see the "witty" replies this brought in the past."

Like most kinks, it can be what you want it to be.....

Wished people would be more adventurous with their sex life's. Missing out on loads ...

By *wanseapaulMan  over a year ago

Swansea

This is something I absolutely love doing, didn't know it had a name even lol

Swansea

Found some great videos of it since reading this.

Swansea

Videos are far too good

Need a lactating volunteer now lol

By *vmarisaTV/TS  over a year ago

Motherwell

I love doing this to females and having it done to me , I thought it was just very intense full mouth sucking of as much of the breast into your mouth and then really relaxing into it,very tingly feeling all over the body after a bit,but over eager fwb can leave a bit of a love bite around my nipples lol, had no idea it was a thing in its own right lol . Mx

"Videos are far too good

Need a lactating volunteer now lol"

Well you'll be out of luck. Inducing lactation takes a lot of hard work!

Swansea

"Videos are far too good

Well you'll be out of luck. Inducing lactation takes a lot of hard work! "

Looking for a "lactating" volunteer. Just love sucking boobs anyway

By *iss MaverickWoman  over a year ago

Porthcawl

"Videos are far too good

Well you'll be out of luck. Inducing lactation takes a lot of hard work! "

It does take a lot of hard work. Which is why it's frustrating when you get men who want someone already lactating

After having child birth my husband used to suckle and drink, during foreplay and it was make me soaking wet.... Would love to do it again

By *lackpoollad20Man  over a year ago

home

This is amazing, I love anything to do with sucking nipples!

This is something I've done before, and I've love to do again! The hardest part, as always, is finding the right person.

Sounds nice

"This is something I've done before, and I've love to do again! The hardest part, as always, is finding the right person."

It is hard to find someone genuinely into this

"This is something I've done before, and I've love to do again! The hardest part, as always, is finding the right person.

It is hard to find someone genuinely into this"

Especially someone who's actually lactating. Easier to find dry suckle meets

By *luttonousGirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Consett

I'd love to have ANR with a gal. Something I've wanted to do for years

By *sbiloverWoman  over a year ago

London

Get the ball rolling conversationally before mentioning a kink wish list. If a lady really digs you, she'll want to do what you want to do."

THIS

So eloquently stated!

By *sbiloverWoman  over a year ago

London

It’s actually beyond frustrating that most ‘guys’ think about location, as if something so intrinsically intimate would be done with anyone just because they asked!

The very idea of having a stranger at my breast sends shivers of revulsion down my back and this is coming from someone who HAS been a real life milkmaid (hence the profile name!)

Many years after having children, I met and had a vanilla relationship, which slowly but surely turned into an ANR (adult nursing relationship) through circumstances that were not of my choosing. He was sneaky about it, lol and before I knew it, I was hooked. The relationship can first and everything that subsequently happened or was included was discussed and agreed, even if I was completely shocked and nervous at first.

This went on for several years and it’s something I still miss but just can’t and wouldn’t do this was a stranger. I would prefer to remain single.

This is NOT something that can be done intermittently as the risks of mastitis and infections are high; as I found out to my cost! And mastitis can be incredibly dangerous if not treated in time. Being milked is a supply and demand thing and exactly the same as feeding a baby. If you’re committed to producing, then, it’s actually vital that you are regularly milked to avoid clogged milk ducts.

I honestly don’t think that I will ever find another but remain thankful that a completely straight, vanilla guy introduced this into my life.

I could and have written reams about this in the past but that’s all on the back burner now as casual appears to be the order of the day, even with lactation.

By *oco_devilleWoman  over a year ago

Canterbury

New Kink Unlocked

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"New Kink Unlocked "

Rewarding kink to unlock

I love sucking and suckling on a big pair of nipples and often spend a lot of time doing this

Canterbury

This whole thread has turned me on no end.

"This is something I've done before, and I've love to do again! The hardest part, as always, is finding the right person.

It is hard to find someone genuinely into this

Especially someone who's actually lactating. Easier to find dry suckle meets"

I don't think lactation is essential to enjoy this. For me anyway. I'm not really looking for an ANR per se anyway. I'm seeking women who enjoy dry suckling first and foremost

I think it's unfair to expect to meet a woman who is lactating. It take a lot of hard work and dedication to induce.

bromley kent

"This whole thread has turned me on no end."

Wow Coco you have amazing suckable boobs. Would love to talk to you more about clamping onto a nipple xx

"This whole thread has turned me on no end.

Wow Coco you have amazing suckable boobs. Would love to talk to you more about clamping onto a nipple xx"

I think we all would

Canterbury

[Removed by poster at 12/08/21 19:00:39]

Canterbury

I am open to offers haha

"I am open to offers haha"

I'd love to but sadly out of your range haha

By *kinkycpleCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Just revisited this thread and amazed to see I’m not alone in this kink and how popular it is!

I'm keeping an eye on this thread too. Very interesting to see so many people into this!

"I'm keeping an eye on this thread too. Very interesting to see so many people into this!"

Interesting there was another thread were the reaction wasn't quite so positive! I'm glad to see a positive reaction here

"I'm keeping an eye on this thread too. Very interesting to see so many people into this!

Interesting there was another thread were the reaction wasn't quite so positive! I'm glad to see a positive reaction here "

Yes it's nice to see replies that aren't the usual 'adult baby' rubbish.

[Removed by poster at 13/08/21 14:06:52]

"I'm keeping an eye on this thread too. Very interesting to see so many people into this!

Interesting there was another thread were the reaction wasn't quite so positive! I'm glad to see a positive reaction here

Yes it's nice to see replies that aren't the usual 'adult baby' rubbish."

Yeah agreed. Shame it's not more accepted tbh then it might be easier to find a meet! Any women looking for a suckle in London? XD

Regarding the location comments on this thread, I think due to it being a pretty large pre-requisite that pointing it out isn't disregarding the other factors required before a meet (like attraction and connection). It's more saying that I'm here, not too far away and if you'd like to get to know each other then let's chat. I don't think many men are as bold to assume that just because they're nearby that a meet is a given XD

By *aby girl32Woman  over a year ago

Leigh lancs

Very intimate but I love having my nipples sucked.

"Very intimate but I love having my nipples sucked."

A very suckable pair of nipples they are indeed

Cambridge

I'm loving how this thread is staying alive,.not only by men but women too.

I think it's a beautiful and sexy kink

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

As K is breat feeding our 9 momth baby I love sucking her nipples / feeding from her breasts whilst fucking. The orgasms for both of us is of the type where afterwards you have such severe jelly legs that walking for a few minutes is almost impossible.

That moment you pull off the nipple and the milk is still spraying and covering your face...heaven.

KJ

Cambridge

Sounds amazing!!

"

As K is breat feeding our 9 momth baby I love sucking her nipples / feeding from her breasts whilst fucking. The orgasms for both of us is of the type where afterwards you have such severe jelly legs that walking for a few minutes is almost impossible.

That moment you pull off the nipple and the milk is still spraying and covering your face...heaven.

KJ"

I'm unbelievably jealous

By *smailmokingMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I’m 21 and I thought I was weird for liking this now I’m surprised in a good way that it isn’t just me…anyone women local in Birmingham interested obviously we’d have to get along too xx

Typical OP has deleted their account...

This is a kink I’ve had for a long time but will pretty much never admit to anyone. Surely one of the most taboo?

bromley kent

"Typical OP has deleted their account..."

I am south London. Would love to get my lips latched onto you x

Would love this if anyone near wishes to join us to do this to me Xx

"Would love this if anyone near wishes to join us to do this to me Xx"

Hell yeah back in the South West in a couple weeks

By *hewaterMan  over a year ago

Leamington spa

"Would love this if anyone near wishes to join us to do this to me Xx"

I would love to join, happy to travel

I would love to try it

I've lots of experience and tried many different kinks, some I like, some I don't.

ANR/ABF is definitely on the 'to do' list, hopefully long term if we're both enjoying it.

So if any ladies anywhere in the UK, I travel all over for work, would like to explore this or help me out, feel free to message me.

By *unter_hoodMan  over a year ago

UK

I've been into this for many years and had a couple of partners. One was sexual other was solely suckling and breast play only.

Really good!!

By *azswingerCouple  over a year ago

worthing

I have enough to share....

UK

Would you be up for arranging something then?

By *iny tits and himCouple  over a year ago

mids

My man loves this too

By *uicytits78Woman  over a year ago

gloucester

I've had a couple of suckling meets and loved them.

I love any tit play, as you can see by my profile name and pics.. my tits are my fav toy! Lol

Any one close who wants to latch on?

UK

"I've had a couple of suckling meets and loved them.

I love any tit play, as you can see by my profile name and pics.. my tits are my fav toy! Lol

Any one close who wants to latch on? "

I'm in Plymouth every week... let me latch on please

gloucester

I'm in Plymouth every week... let me latch on please "

Lol, Plymouth is about 3 hours away from me!

I've had a lot of experience with suckling and anr. It's briefly mentioned on my profile and I do get quite a few requests for suckling meets. I think its more popular than people openly admit to.

UK

Think a lot of people see it as a marmite interest... personally I don't mind marmite

UK

Lol, Plymouth is about 3 hours away from me! "

I travel from up north so would be passing you.

Cambridge

"I've had a lot of experience with suckling and anr. It's briefly mentioned on my profile and I do get quite a few requests for suckling meets. I think its more popular than people openly admit to."

I wonder why you get so many requests?

"I've had a lot of experience with suckling and anr. It's briefly mentioned on my profile and I do get quite a few requests for suckling meets. I think its more popular than people openly admit to.

"

Maybe they read it on my profile. It's not that often seen on here. Granted, a fair few want the mother/son fantasy though and that's not my thing at all so I politely decline

By *exyguy321Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Love to suck nipple on a woman especially if goin to give milk have tasted it with ex wife

UK

"I've had a lot of experience with suckling and anr. It's briefly mentioned on my profile and I do get quite a few requests for suckling meets. I think its more popular than people openly admit to.

Maybe they read it on my profile. It's not that often seen on here. Granted, a fair few want the mother/son fantasy though and that's not my thing at all so I politely decline "

Definitely not mother/son role for me. Cam also be non sexual when doing it, have you tried it before with anyone from here?

By *uchislife66Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Hi Molly ... it would be my pleasure to incorporate it with a sensual massage

Maybe they read it on my profile. It's not that often seen on here. Granted, a fair few want the mother/son fantasy though and that's not my thing at all so I politely decline

Definitely not mother/son role for me. Cam also be non sexual when doing it, have you tried it before with anyone from here?"

Yes, both sexual and non sexual. I prefer it with a regular partner but have had one or two one off meets from here, just for suckling.

Suckling can still be fun on one off or NSA meets... With the right person you can still have a connection even if its just for that one night.

What a lot of men fail to understand is there's still a mental aspect to it. I'm not just looking for a man or woman who wants to suckle just because... I need a desire for me to nurse them too.

bromley kent

"Suckling can still be fun on one off or NSA meets... With the right person you can still have a connection even if its just for that one night.

What a lot of men fail to understand is there's still a mental aspect to it. I'm not just looking for a man or woman who wants to suckle just because... I need a desire for me to nurse them too."

Your boobs are simply amazing. Would love to have my head on your lap waiting for you to release one for me and offer me that nipple to suckle on as you caress my head.

gloucester

That could be doable then..

I travel from up north so would be passing you. "

That could be doable then

By *aisyandCarlosCouple  over a year ago

fareham

Love it, so very arousing

I love pretty much every aspect of breast play.

I have a few experiences of this. Only as a part of gentle teasing with my fingers, whilst I suckle and engorge the nipple/areola. I loved it.

And an O whilst doing it....ohh my!!

UK

That could be doable then..

I travel from up north so would be passing you.

That could be doable then"

Then I'll keep intouch

gloucester

Squirted numerous times just from nipple play last night... was delicious...

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I've often thought about offering Boob play only meets, I wouldn't want anyone to attempt to start making me lactate, but definitely open to having my boobs played, infact I love the idea of a guy on each boob

Cambridge

"Squirted numerous times just from nipple play last night... was delicious... "

I would have love to watch! Sensational boobs and nipples!

Cambridge

"I've often thought about offering Boob play only meets, I wouldn't want anyone to attempt to start making me lactate, but definitely open to having my boobs played, infact I love the idea of a guy on each boob "

Love to be one of those guys! You've lovely big boobs, plenty to share

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Cambridge

" "

Offering as well Rosie??

By *_weadenMan  over a year ago

Near Hull

Definitely a fan of this

UK

Thinking about starting a ABF group.

Would anyone be interested? This is for serious people into it.

Non sexual and sexual

"Thinking about starting a ABF group.

Would anyone be interested? This is for serious people into it.

Non sexual and sexual"

Sounds good

By *olldoll999Woman  over a year ago

Barrhead

I'd love to try this. Now to find a volunteer..