FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Anal?call me a prude..

Anal?call me a prude..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *egliean OP   Couple  over a year ago

Torbay

Watched a couple doing anal,no condom, he with drew and went straight into the fanny. A few mins later they asked a single fella to join them,,, who hadent a clue what they had just done,,, and down he went chomping on the rug. Short while later there he was glued to some other unsuspecting lady.How many more in the domino effect, not a clue as it was a pretty busy party. Prehaps i'm too fussy, i think not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Watched a couple doing anal,no condom, he with drew and went straight into the fanny. A few mins later they asked a single fella to join them,,, who hadent a clue what they had just done,,, and down he went chomping on the rug. Short while later there he was glued to some other unsuspecting lady.How many more in the domino effect, not a clue as it was a pretty busy party. Prehaps i'm too fussy, i think not "

I think most people would feel The same way tbh

"Watched a couple doing anal,no condom, he with drew and went straight into the fanny. A few mins later they asked a single fella to join them,,, who hadent a clue what they had just done,,, and down he went chomping on the rug. Short while later there he was glued to some other unsuspecting lady.How many more in the domino effect, not a clue as it was a pretty busy party. Prehaps i'm too fussy, i think not "

In a word!

Boak!!!

Wheres the puking smiley when you need him!!!

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

That couple don't realise the potential danger to the woman. An ecoli infection is a serious thing.

unhygenic. have they never heard of e coli.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Is that what the ATM thing is about. I'm a prude...

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"Is that what the ATM thing is about. I'm a prude... "
im not a prude but i think its coarse and dangerous to do that

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

No not a prude.

just a sensible careful person who show respect for thenself and others.

Dirty play imho has no place in swinging.

No one wants infections -simples

To be fair I wouldnt think twice about Master fucking my arse and then having my pussy.. we certainly wouldnt use condoms...

I have never done anal bare back with another guy though..

We have had Master fuck my arse, then my pussy, filling both before other guys have played with me but they were mostly doing oral ( was in a cinema)

I think sometimes people worry to much.. if its not for you then don't play with them.. however every guy we played with had enjoyed the show between us first..

Then again some guys expect me to go clean up in between play times in bukkake sessions... erm I think not... lol

Cali

Yuck

By *hyguy 43Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"Yuck"

I wouldn't let a guy go down on me though after I suppose..

but then I would be unlikely to let anyone do that anyway.

and actually in all the times I have seen anal between couples in a club, I have never ever seen them play safe.

Cali

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Watched a couple doing anal,no condom, he with drew and went straight into the fanny. A few mins later they asked a single fella to join them,,, who hadent a clue what they had just done,,, and down he went chomping on the rug. Short while later there he was glued to some other unsuspecting lady.How many more in the domino effect, not a clue as it was a pretty busy party. Prehaps i'm too fussy, i think not

To be fair I wouldnt think twice about Master fucking my arse and then having my pussy.. we certainly wouldnt use condoms...

I have never done anal bare back with another guy though..

We have had Master fuck my arse, then my pussy, filling both before other guys have played with me but they were mostly doing oral ( was in a cinema)

I think sometimes people worry to much.. if its not for you then don't play with them.. however every guy we played with had enjoyed the show between us first..

Then again some guys expect me to go clean up in between play times in bukkake sessions... erm I think not... lol

Cali "

I think it's more an issue of the poor single bloke not knowing they'd just done that though.

Fair enough if you've just witnessed a bb cock that has gone from bum to muff because you can then decide whether to perform oral on said muff - or not - but if you don't know and haven't been given the benefit of that information then you could be taking all sorts of bacteria into your mouth. Yuk!!

"I wouldn't let a guy go down on me though after I suppose..

but then I would be unlikely to let anyone do that anyway.

and actually in all the times I have seen anal between couples in a club, I have never ever seen them play safe.

Cali "

But in your previous post you said both guys had played with you, mostly oral???

"

But in your previous post you said both guys had played with you, mostly oral???"

I am sure bj's count as oral... I dont like receiving oral... I prefer to give.

Cali

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

its up to the people involved isnt it?if thats what they are into .....dont watch if you dont like it!

"its up to the people involved isnt it?if thats what they are into .....dont watch if you dont like it!

"

I think people should be vigilant but to be fair I think most single guys even if they had watched wouldnt think twice about it.

To be honest its getting them to play safe that is the biggest problem. Its like when I have been filled.. more men ask to lick me than at any other time..

Cali

"

I think it's more an issue of the poor single bloke not knowing they'd just done that though..... but if you don't know and haven't been given the benefit of that information then you could be taking all sorts of bacteria into your mouth.

"

Fair enough, you have your opinion on what you viewed - but u have no idea how well all that was involved actually knew each other... And what was expected + agreed on between all parties... That aside, hmmm sounds like quite a show, and i missed it !!!

"

I think it's more an issue of the poor single bloke not knowing they'd just done that though..... but if you don't know and haven't been given the benefit of that information then you could be taking all sorts of bacteria into your mouth.

"

Fair enough, you have your opinion on what you viewed - but u have no idea how well all that was involved actually knew each other... And what was expected + agreed on between all parties... That aside, hmmm sounds like quite a show, and i missed it !!!

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Yuck

"

Torbay

[Removed by poster at 28/08/12 19:26:26]

Torbay

your right didnt have to watch,, but glad i did,, could of ended up in the position of the fella chompin away and not knowing. Its always nice to check out who's doing what, so at least we have a choice,,and can make our exit.. that bloke didnt know ....

"your right didnt have to watch,, but glad i did,, could of ended up in the position of the fella chompin away and not knowing. Its always nice to check out who's doing what, so at least we have a choice,,and can make our exit.. that bloke didnt know ...."

How the hell do u miss a guy shaggin a woman both in the ass n the puss IF YOUR IN THE SAME ROOM..... Sheeesh!!!

Torbay

Parties,,usually there are several rooms,, and people move between rooms... hence why people are unaware of whats happening.

Still if thats your thing,, so be it ,, i still think its in poor taste, excuse the pun..

Possibly the most unsafe thing I've ever heard.

By *urious.coupleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Totally unfair and dangerous. I feel a little bit ill now. . . .

Annal Sex is a truly lovely thing in the right circumstances as all sex ; however even by my horny standards what this couple / female did was inexcusable - without sounding gross its a good job she had douched before hand cuz it doesnt bare thinking about what the unsusspecting guy's might have been removing from thier tounges and it might not have been a stray pubic hair lol

[Removed by poster at 29/08/12 09:27:50]

Manchester

We use condoms for anal. So if we had been doing anal and wanted to go back to vaginal we could take it off.

Its personal choice but I'd prefer that way as I don't like infections!

But thats just it. Its personal choice. Many guys may rim. But thats THEIR choice.

You shouldn't expect that all men are willing to take that risk, just because lots of them do!!

sorry call me stupid but i just dont get your point

When you say couple i assum you mean a couple not a single man and a single woman? so why would they use condoms? as for the guy going down on her after, most guys lick muff and rim so whats the difference between licking a arse or licking a fanny thats just had a cock that been up her arse in it?

i mean whats this domino effect? so long as the couple who didnt use a condom was a couple and the singles used condoms i dont see what your getting at, how many couples here use condoms? when playing at parties, not many i suspect, what are you saying that even if you have been married 20 years you should use condoms if swinging or your risking other people?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If she had not long had a good douche, what the couple did was far less risky than rimming at a party...... unless the OP is saying the single guy came up wearing brown lipstick.

naughty puts it right

Condoms every time for annal - something i missed off previously

Ive been doing this 11 years and been to many parties and ive never seen a couple use condoms and to be honest ive never even thought about it as i dont seem odd to me

And ive played with couples where ive sucked the guys cock after hes fucked his wife, if im going to go down on her i dont see the difference between licking her or sucking him after hes fucked her without a condoms

By *ild Bill Thickcock.Man  over a year ago

Wet Beaver Creek

"Ive been doing this 11 years and been to many parties and ive never seen a couple use condoms and to be honest ive never even thought about it as i dont seem odd to me

And ive played with couples where ive sucked the guys cock after hes fucked his wife, if im going to go down on her i dont see the difference between licking her or sucking him after hes fucked her without a condoms "

Licking fanny juice is different from sucking shit though

"Ive been doing this 11 years and been to many parties and ive never seen a couple use condoms and to be honest ive never even thought about it as i dont seem odd to me

And ive played with couples where ive sucked the guys cock after hes fucked his wife, if im going to go down on her i dont see the difference between licking her or sucking him after hes fucked her without a condoms

Licking fanny juice is different from sucking shit though"

Well im assuming she douched and there wasnt any shit or im sure the single guy in question would have noticed

I know we are all different but i just dont see the difference between licking fanny and/or arse, and playing with a couple who have done anal and viginal, if you rim whats the difference between rimming or licking a fanny thats had a cock up there thats just been up your arse?

Licking fanny juice is different from sucking shit though"

Sorry I didn't realise this guy's cock came out looking like a Magnum double chocolate with almond sprinkles.

By *ild Bill Thickcock.Man  over a year ago

Wet Beaver Creek

and I thought women were tickled stomached

Sorry I didn't realise this guy's cock came out looking like a Magnum double chocolate with almond sprinkles."

haha id have probably gone back down for another go if it looked that good

Torbay

well thats killed it for Magnum double choc sales,,

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

I feel you are being a teeny bit judgmental , after all you weren't asked to participate , and it's what ever floats their boat at the end of the day

Torbay

you seem to miss the point 'i saw what was happening', so had a choice, which was no way. The fella didnt see , came in mins after and was asked to play.

We have been playing for 15 years now, seen quite a bit over the years. But recently the amount of people playing bareback,, anally as well has increased rapidly. I've seen a woman bent over with a fella shagging her, pulling out wipping off the condom and slamming back in, her then throwing a wobbler, rightly so in my opinion. Blokes not changeing a condom and trying to bonk another woman with her thinking its a fresh one. A girl sucking three fellas off and trying straight away to go down on my partner,,, great so whats the difference between unprotected sex a fanny full of bodily fluid and some one transfereing new spunk by mouth.

Bit judgemental no ,, a lot judgemental, and as you say whatever floats your boat. There again have high respect for our health and other peoples

"you seem to miss the point 'i saw what was happening', so had a choice, which was no way. The fella didnt see , came in mins after and was asked to play.

"

And for all we know he could have just finished rimming another women and had his fingers up her arse.

All we can do is be concerned for ourselves and only do what we feel comfortable doing....... not seeing is not the same as not knowing and deep down we all know the potential risks.

Did you see the news the other day? HIV figures have gone through the roof , people who don't use condoms when there playing with lots of different parteners are mad!

There's still no cure for aids and these new fantastic drugs keep the person alive now , that's got to be a worry or is it just me , the infected can carry on spreading the infection , one person can cause so much damage in one of these clubs!

Manchester

Using condoms to prevent sti's Is the same as seat belts in cars. If theres a crash, wearing one won't guarantee no death or injury. But if you've not got one and you crash, you're in for a world of hurt!!!

Torbay

yep,, and the most at risk area is ' 'one in the bum'

You waste your time with the 'we all know the risks ' merchants,, yes we do but thats where the dommino effect kicks in. Ostrich comes to mind

Can I ask a serious question here?

I was under the impression that there was a real chance of transferring what might be called natural germs from the rear, if you went straight from there into the front?

In the course of an exclusive relationship where condoms weren't used, if in the course of play I was going from the rear to the front, I'd wash, not for my own benefit, but the lady's. Are we saying that that isn't necessary?

This is a genuine question!

" Ostrich comes to mind"

It's funny because I was thinking pretty much the same thing.

I don't need to see 'one thing' to know what the potential risks are and to protect myself to a degree where I feel comfortable.

The guy this couple invited to play could have more shit under his finger nails plus any other number of viral and bacterial infections.... yet he is the poor sod because you haven't seen where his hands have just been. He may have just been kissing a woman after she had her tongue so far up his arse she could taste his last meal.

As I said before.... not seeing it is not the same as not knowing it.

If you (meaning anyone) attend parties and participate in group activities.... you are just as much a lead dommino as the next person......... unless you're washing your hands, genitals and using mouthwash between the last one and the next everytime.

once more I say..if ur wanting to be 100% safe in the swingworld..er...have cam sex,if ur meeting others dont play with them, in any other cases..dont have casual sex.

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

No your not a prude,that is truly disgusting,i personally think anal is disgusting,if a man wants to fuck an arse he may as well fuck a man,its not sexy,its not cool

Well im assuming she douched and there wasnt any shit or im sure the single guy in question would have noticed

I know we are all different but i just dont see the difference between licking fanny and/or arse, and playing with a couple who have done anal and viginal, if you rim whats the difference between rimming or licking a fanny thats had a cock up there thats just been up your arse?"

I think it's the point that anal penetration can lead to bacterias that are further in the anus to be spread around. Which you doubt get from rimming.

Then he's stuck it in her pussy and afterwards offered a bloke the chance to taste. Could lead to some very bad things.

However I guess that's the risk you take by putting yourself in the position of eating out a random party goer.

"No your not a prude,that is truly disgusting,i personally think anal is disgusting,if a man wants to fuck an arse he may as well fuck a man,its not sexy,its not cool"

Oh but it is

"No your not a prude,that is truly disgusting,i personally think anal is disgusting,if a man wants to fuck an arse he may as well fuck a man,its not sexy,its not cool"

i bet you talk a mean debate

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

IT MAY BE COOL IN PRISON

"IT MAY BE COOL IN PRISON "

No you misunderstand. I'm not on about having anal sex with another man (which is fine for those who do). But women who love it I'm not sure which is better sometime!

nothing wrong with two guys fucking

some of these posts are so funny, everyone knows the risks of swinging, condom or not, and even more so at parties, group sex, gangbangs etc, you still all know the risks, end of

"No your not a prude,that is truly disgusting,i personally think anal is disgusting,if a man wants to fuck an arse he may as well fuck a man,its not sexy,its not cool

Oh but it is "

"nothing wrong with two guys fucking "

Mmm yes of course, now what would you say about a,woman that enjoys anal.

Withdrawing from the anus and going straight into the vagina with all the dire possible consequences-mostly for the woman.These people must be really ignorant.

"

Withdrawing from the anus and going straight into the vagina with all the dire possible consequences-mostly for the woman.These people must be really ignorant."

As someone who has never ever had anal with a condom and always likes it to swap and change between pussy and arse and yes on occasion mouth. I have to say I've never had a problem. However that's always been with a regular partner.

I'd say it's not ignorance but choice.

i think some people just get caught up in the moment and go with teh flow without thinking

"Watched a couple doing anal,no condom, he with drew and went straight into the fanny. A few mins later they asked a single fella to join them,,, who hadent a clue what they had just done,,, and down he went chomping on the rug. Short while later there he was glued to some other unsuspecting lady.How many more in the domino effect, not a clue as it was a pretty busy party. Prehaps i'm too fussy, i think not

i think some people just get caught up in the moment and go with teh flow without thinking"

Yes of course they do.

Torbay

,,, hope i've never kissed you Cali

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

[Removed by poster at 29/08/12 22:55:17]

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

"Can I ask a serious question here?

I was under the impression that there was a real chance of transferring what might be called natural germs from the rear, if you went straight from there into the front?

In the course of an exclusive relationship where condoms weren't used, if in the course of play I was going from the rear to the front, I'd wash, not for my own benefit, but the lady's. Are we saying that that isn't necessary?

This is a genuine question!

"

There is very much a danger of bacterial transfer which can cause cystitis or kidney infection amongst other little problems we ladies suffer (and some gents).

I think it is very gentlemanly and sensible of you to clean yourself between switching holes - something I have always insisted with my casual partners - including hand washing!

" ,,, hope i've never kissed you Cali"

I don't kiss. Oh and have never had a illness or infection or anything nasty.

And to be honest I'm talking about mostly in group situations and only person who takes me bare is my master.

Again it comes down to personal risk. And I'm sorry but same as we sometimes indulge in bare back, it's our risk we are prepared to take.

Yeah everything isn't for all but we are talking

Heat of the moment and having attended clubs for a long time Id say this is quite common. It's certainly something I've seen a lot.

If you suggest to me suck a cock that's just been in my arse I think eww but heat of the moment and well.

However I wouldn't stop play to switch from arse to pussy and back again.

Cali

"

Withdrawing from the anus and going straight into the vagina with all the dire possible consequences-mostly for the woman.These people must be really ignorant.

As someone who has never ever had anal with a condom and always likes it to swap and change between pussy and arse and yes on occasion mouth. I have to say I've never had a problem. However that's always been with a regular partner.

I'd say it's not ignorance but choice. "

ive done this loads too, with my ex not with guys i meet off here i may add, and ive never had a problem

I see it like this, its my arse, my fanny, my mouth, what can i give myself i dont already have

its off putting enough using condoms with meets im fucked if i swapping and changing condoms with my husband too, abd never had any problems at all, i always make sure i douch properly first so im clean inside

I think people take things to literal, all because theres a small chance things can go wrong that dont mean it will, theres a chance you can catch something thro oral does that mean we start a thread disrespecting all people we see at parties from now on doing unprotacted oral?

» Add a new message to this topic