FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > confused!

confused!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xTitsAndTattsxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm coming across loads of guys who have 'straight' on their profile yet they have one or more verifications from tv/ts....am I the only 1 who finds that confusing??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm coming across loads of guys who have 'straight' on their profile yet they have one or more verifications from tv/ts....am I the only 1 who finds that confusing??

"

Nope, I am puzzled by it too.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

You've only just noticed???

very very odd!! have had this argument loads and they say that its a women so they are straight.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't find it confusing to me....

I believe these men are confused.....or in denial....or just fibbing

By *hyguy 43Man  over a year ago

Swansea

They are scared that if they put bi in their profile it will put women off xxx

Yeah I've seen this too. I asked a guy once about his veris from tvs and other guys yet profile says straight. He said he liked to try new things

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Total denial, and just looking for a justification! As you say, if the man is dressed as a woman, then she must be a woman!

Birmingham

"You've only just noticed??? "

Haha up until a couple of days ago I had never come across it...

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

"I'm coming across loads of guys who have 'straight' on their profile yet they have one or more verifications from tv/ts....am I the only 1 who finds that confusing??

"

we get more offers from so called straight male couples than bi couples lol

"

They're the ones who are 'confused'.....

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I always pick them up on that one and the majority actually update the profile.

man in womens clothing is still a man. Some people will still argue the point tho .

Any holes a goal comes to mind

* cReEpS rOunD cRyPt * -l-

Birmingham

"Yeah I've seen this too. I asked a guy once about his veris from tvs and other guys yet profile says straight. He said he liked to try new things "

That's the response ive just had 2, thing is this is an adult (hopefully non-judgemental site) so surely just putting ur profile as bi would not mean u got less fun?

By *hyguy 43Man  over a year ago

Swansea

I get men mailing me every day asking me to give them a blow job. When i mention it says straight on their profile they always say its because if they put bi or bi/c they wont get meets with women xx

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Oh come on! They're not "confused" or "in denial" or "trying new things" They're liars, plain and simple.

Birmingham

" I always pick them up on that one and the majority actually update the profile.

man in womens clothing is still a man. Some people will still argue the point tho ."

Exactly...one guys response was that they look and act like a woman so they r!!!

Mind boggling Haha X

I have veris from Bi-sexuals but im straight, they are mates?

"I don't find it confusing to me....

I believe these men are confused.....or in denial....or just fibbing "

I think its down to this place, there is loads of hrny guys on here and much much more women, women being very selective and loads of them dont act like their on swinging site, they act like they wore on plenty of fish, blokes put stright in their profile and they wish to meet women, but cuz women dont wont to meet them they go for someone that looks like a women, and there is a bonus there aswell for them - they dont have pussys lol loads of blokes likes anal sex - so they think - why not

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

what about the bi fem/strightfem stright male cpls that look to meet tv hows that work bi fem in a cpl think a tv a woman ?? we all have our own littel kink

"

I to get confused - they way i see it is that people should not hide behind profiles and be open and honest about thier sexuality and or preferences - that goes for both sexes

"Yeah I've seen this too. I asked a guy once about his veris from tvs and other guys yet profile says straight. He said he liked to try new things

That's the response ive just had 2, thing is this is an adult (hopefully non-judgemental site) so surely just putting ur profile as bi would not mean u got less fun?

"

Hasn't affected me in a negative way!!

I guess though it's a combination of the whole camp/macho argument - not wanting to appear to women as anything other than the stereotypical 'alpha male' - and the pure fact that they think as soon as they put bi/bi curious they'll be inundated with messages from guys!

The former is, in plain and simple terms 'utter bollocks' - the latter is true to an extent but can easily be managed via wording your profile accurately and being honest!!

The majority I've met have not even remarked on my status, be they straight or bi themselves - and if anyone can tell me they can spot whether someone is straight/bi/curious by sight alone - ill give you a big prize!!!

i dont find it confusing

most men on here like a bit of c**k but saying they are bi does not sit well with them

Apparently a REAL MAN loves a bit of P***y

They think if they put it up it means they are gay which it doesnt

FUN is FUN

Simpless

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I believe these men are confused.....or in denial....or just fibbing "

Or may be they just don't care..... a blow job is a blow job at the end of the day........... and good on 'em I say.

This site is full of people desperate to define other people's sexuality based on events which they have limited detail or understanding of.

A cock in a frocks not a man, dont you lot know anything

A lot of straight men on here are not, not sure why, we couldn't give a monkey's whether they are partial to cock or pussy!

Their choice...and doesn't put us off at all.

We do however get a lot of "straight" guys after a few messages have been exchanged saying that they are bi orally, we would prefer if they could just say upfront, not necessarily have it as a "label" on their profile.

"Labels" to us mean nothing, it is whether you get on with said person/people.

This is a regular thread theme.

Have been an admirer of TV's as a guy for over 5 years and dressing myself only for a short while. Always been bi though. Had a guy profile on here until recently and know from experience that putting Bisexual dramatically reduces your number of prospective matches from an already small number as a single guy.

And some guys do indeed think they're still straight even though they want to fuck a TV. They do think that because we put on a frock, that's ok and justifies their heterosexual stance. Its with these guys that sex is usually very poor as they just want to cum and go. They can't stand to think there's a guy under the clothes. It's very much being so desperate to fuck something vaguely feminine that they'll do anyone. They're bisexual, but the homophobic part of them is screaming at them so they say straight. This is why I won't meet guys who say they're straight anymore.

Birmingham

Or may be they just don't care..... a blow job is a blow job at the end of the day........... and good on 'em I say.

This site is full of people desperate to define other people's sexuality based on events which they have limited detail or understanding of."

I'm not desperate 2 define anything....was merely askin if other ppl got a little bit puzzled by it aswell!

This site Is full of ppl who think they need 2 putdown others using big words/cleverly worded phrases .....my opinion...my forum post!

And my understanding of It is fine thanku!

Sorry but just cause a guy dresses like a woman that doesn't make him a woman, he's still a guy when you strip him off!

I believe people should just be open and honest about what they want an who they are , if there gay or bi then that's fine.

Oh I quite like the 'not-bi's'

It is nice to see just how 'not-bi' you can get them to be

"Oh I quite like the 'not-bi's'

It is nice to see just how 'not-bi' you can get them to be "

Come on Bussy!! You know the rule!

It's not gay/bi if they close their eyes and imagine you're Carmen Electra with a strap-on!!!!

This site is full of people desperate to define other people's sexuality based on events which they have limited detail or understanding of.

I'm not desperate 2 define anything....was merely askin if other ppl got a little bit puzzled by it aswell!

This site Is full of ppl who think they need 2 putdown others using big words/cleverly worded phrases .....my opinion...my forum post!

And my understanding of It is fine thanku! "

Ahhhh I see......... another "if you disagree with me you are trying to put me down"

I stand by my 'generalised' comment. It is my opinion. If you want to take it personally that's your choice.... but at least try to stick to the subject.

Or in need of therapy!

Pete hands out "chill pills" to Polo and Legs - this is a chat forum and we already have a enough "trolls" on here without adding more lol -

Opinions are here to be shared and discussed and not dissed or owned - and i can only speak for myself but i love a good natter and giggle

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

not all "men" dressed in frocks are men, just like not all women dressed in trousers are women, believe it or not, we are not all perfect beings, surprised????, xxx

Just be true to urself we say

"i dont find it confusing

most men on here like a bit of c**k but saying they are bi does not sit well with them

Apparently a REAL MAN loves a bit of P***y

They think if they put it up it means they are gay which it doesnt

FUN is FUN

Simpless"

Perfectly put, we have found this also applies to guys who are part of a couple, we have lost count of the number of replies to couples where we have had to point out that the males profile details are down as straight 90% of replies are "oh yes we dont like to put bi down". Surely honesty should be the best policy.

Fun is Fun

I haven't put gay or bi on my profile but how do I know? I've never tried it, if I was in a fmm situation , I'd probably try if the fella came on to me, most ladies seem to like the idea of watching two guys !

By *alopeteyMan  over a year ago

maghull

As a few others have said, i think most guys are afraid of being labeled as gay cos they think being gay is deemed as being weak or girly, i'm gay and i'm neither of those things lol

i think anyone who let's there preconception of what they think! others are thinking about them is not being true to them self's and that's kinda sad if ya like to suck cock as well as lick fanny then do it "do what makes ya happy" or if u don't know what makes u happy, have fun figuring it out and fuck anyone that thinks bad of u for it

"I haven't put gay or bi on my profile but how do I know? I've never tried it, if I was in a fmm situation , I'd probably try if the fella came on to me, most ladies seem to like the idea of watching two guys ! "

Try before you buy lol -- go on give it a go you never know you might open your eyes to some wonderfull sexuall experiences

"Oh come on! They're not "confused" or "in denial" or "trying new things" They're liars, plain and simple. "

By *andCCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"I'm coming across loads of guys who have 'straight' on their profile yet they have one or more verifications from tv/ts....

"

Do the verifications for these guys always state that sex took place? My understanding is that a verification can be given by anyone who meets with you socially or sexually?

Birmingham

"I'm coming across loads of guys who have 'straight' on their profile yet they have one or more verifications from tv/ts....

Do the verifications for these guys always state that sex took place? My understanding is that a verification can be given by anyone who meets with you socially or sexually?"

The 1s that Im referring 2 are the 1s that say that sex/oral took place Xx

By *andCCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"The 1s that Im referring 2 are the 1s that say that sex/oral took place Xx "

Well that does seem to indicate denial ...unless they are using Bill Clinton's definition of sexual relations, regarding his supposed oral only experience with Miss Lewinsky: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" ...substitute man/tv/ts...

By *om1962Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Some of the confusion may come from the definition of bi-sexual, or lack of!

I would call myself bi, or at least orally bi. But, I much prefer women and am not sexually attracted to men, I just don't mind sucking a nice stiff cock. Other guys might have the same preferences, but call them selves straight! It's the difference between fancying blokes, or fancying sex with blokes!

Just my opinion!

nottingham

must say some of the tv`s do look very nice and pass very well as fem i for one as a female can see why some guys would go with them we know of a guy that says he stright but every year go`s to tiland for the ladyboys think he very confused and his wife has no idea god help him if she ever finds out think he will be geting a sex change if she finds out lol

Brighton

When I got married, about 25 years ago, me and the then Mrs. when to Paris on honeymoon. In the back streets, there was a lot of "entertainment" on offer, from prostitutes and transvestites! The way you could tell them apart was... the trannies were the good looking ones!

Tres confusing!

nottingham

"When I got married, about 25 years ago, me and the then Mrs. when to Paris on honeymoon. In the back streets, there was a lot of "entertainment" on offer, from prostitutes and transvestites! The way you could tell them apart was... the trannies were the good looking ones!

Tres confusing! "

in italy is only males that can show there brests thats how to tell a tranny there who is on the game

I'm sorry but if you have or perform any sexual act on a member of the same sex but at the same time like sex with members of the opposite sex, then you are Bisexual. Just as the name suggests. There's not a dividing line at wether you find them attractive ouside the bedroom or not.

Bisexual=both sexes

Orally Bisexual=You like sucking cock, presumably while still attached to a man, so therefore bisexual.

None of this "I'm straight! Grrrr...manly me.....but I like playing with dicks.....grrr look at my testosterone.......doesn't make me Bisexual if woman is present.....just like it's not cheating if it's a different country....fuck I'm a proper man" horseshit.

Just the same if you're a vegetarian who eats fish, you're not a vegetarian. Its meat. Guys who eat cock, bisexual. Women who eat pussy, bisexual.

Guys who rant about it, arseholes. True, but bisexuals get the shit end of the sexual wedge as we are avoided by both sides even though there seem to be a lot of us. You'd get less grief saying you were a puppy murderer.

The only reason people don't openly put bisexual in their profiles is because it puts a large section of potential partners right off. Fact.

By *etish fun and frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

To tick a box, or not to tick a box. that is the question.

Maybe they just couldn't be bothered.

Maybe the someone they were bisexual with was so attractive, they crossed the gender divide.

Maybe they had tried ticking every box....and got nowhere, and tried leaving every box blank....and got nowhere.....So now they just close their eyes and hover the mouse about randomly clicking, and let fate take their course.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"

When you say 'coming across loads of guys' does this mean squirting?

Brighton

"I'm sorry but...

None of this "I'm straight! Grrrr...

Just the same if you're a vegetarian...

You'd get less grief saying you were a puppy murderer...

... is because it puts a large section of potential partners right off. Fact."

NO MORE COFFEE FOR JODIE!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I would rather people be honest! Same as on many other threads about pretending your a different size to what you are or if your a none smoker or not and the same here...wether your bi or not. Why do people refuse to be honest! A man is a man wether in trousers or a dress as a woman is a woman regardless of in a dress or not.

If you like playing with the same sex as you your bi. Wether you refuse to flippin label it or not caus your worried about not getting meets or people thinking your gay or not...just be honest.

Wether bi playful or bi curious or bi whatever other description you go for just be honest.

I will start.... My name is _ruit and I love being with a woman but would only ever want to have a relationship with a man so I day I am bi as love being with a woman. See honesty is easy x

Portsmouth

"I would rather people be honest! Same as on many other threads about pretending your a different size to what you are or if your a none smoker or not and the same here...wether your bi or not. Why do people refuse to be honest! A man is a man wether in trousers or a dress as a woman is a woman regardless of in a dress or not.

If you like playing with the same sex as you your bi. Wether you refuse to flippin label it or not caus your worried about not getting meets or people thinking your gay or not...just be honest.

Wether bi playful or bi curious or bi whatever other description you go for just be honest.

I will start.... My name is _ruit and I love being with a woman but would only ever want to have a relationship with a man so I day I am bi as love being with a woman. See honesty is easy x"

What box was that option in?

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

The bisexual one x

There's an honesty box by the door as you come in. You put a pound in if you've fucked someone of the same sex and enjoyed it.

Brighton

Let me throw a spanner in the works

Is a guy gay/bi, if he has sex with a post op transsexual? And if not, would he have been, if he'd had a rummage the day before their GRS (Gender Reasignment Surgery)? The same goes for the girls, if the sexes are reversed!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Means they have met a tv....

Nothing more......

" A man is a man wether in trousers or a dress as a woman is a woman regardless of in a dress or not."

What about a woman's mind trapped in a man's body in a dress?

"

I will start.... My name is _ruit and I love being with a woman but would only ever want to have a relationship with a man so I day I am bi as love being with a woman. See honesty is easy x"

My name is polo and I have looked down and found more women than I can shake a stick at between my thighs... it felt nice before I knew who was doing it, so I stopped looking and let them carry on. I am straight. I know my own sexuality better than anyone else and if they try to say different they are just proving what a twat they are. Yep honesty is easy.

"Let me throw a spanner in the works

Is a guy gay/bi, if he has sex with a post op transsexual? And if not, would he have been, if he'd had a rummage the day before their GRS (Gender Reasignment Surgery)? The same goes for the girls, if the sexes are reversed!"

There's a distinction between guys who dress as girls, like me, who do it because we enjoy it and guys who have been born the wrong gender physically and who feel they are female in all but body.

And you're opening up a whole can of worms there which could drag this thread out for years and isn't relevant to the issue anyway.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I had a man shag me a while back, and he asked me afterwards, 'you're not a man, are you?'.

I told him 'no', so he may be one of them.

Sorry but a guy who dresses in ladies kecks complete with wigs and makeup is still a geezer and not a bird

Did they not notice the cock between his legs or something?

" A man is a man wether in trousers or a dress as a woman is a woman regardless of in a dress or not.

I will start.... My name is _ruit and I love being with a woman but would only ever want to have a relationship with a man so I day I am bi as love being with a woman. See honesty is easy x

My name is polo and I have looked down and found more women than I can shake a stick at between my thighs... it felt nice before I knew who was doing it, so I stopped looking and let them carry on. I am straight. I know my own sexuality better than anyone else and if they try to say different they are just proving what a twat they are. Yep honesty is easy."

I'm a vegetarian but I eat meat. I close my eyes so I can't see what I'm eating so it doesn't count. I'm still vegetarian though.

What crap.

" A man is a man wether in trousers or a dress as a woman is a woman regardless of in a dress or not.

My name is polo and I have looked down and found more women than I can shake a stick at between my thighs... it felt nice before I knew who was doing it, so I stopped looking and let them carry on. I am straight. I know my own sexuality better than anyone else and if they try to say different they are just proving what a twat they are. Yep honesty is easy.

I'm a vegetarian but I eat meat. I close my eyes so I can't see what I'm eating so it doesn't count. I'm still vegetarian though.

What crap."

I would say I rest my case... but let's take your analogy....

If you prepare a nice big bit of steak, slap it on the griddle, season it a bit, leave it to rest and then tuck in.... whilst claiming to be a veggie, that might be a bit difficult to believe.

A lot of veggies have eaten meat at some point in their life.... does it make them any less of a veggie?

If someone in their 20's decides to give up meat to become a veggie, how long do they need to be meat free before they can claim to be a veggie? That day? That week? Next year?

What if after 10 years of being a veggie someone tries a bite of a bacon sandwich one day, can they never go back to being a veggie?

What if a veggie is cooked a meal by a friend who forgets and then just doesn't say anything, what if the veggie finds out there was meat content after eating most of it..... do they have to stop being a veggie?

Sexuality is not as easy as a few neatly labelled boxes, it is more a continuum with heterosexual at one end and homosexual at the other. Whilst everyone (other than asexual) sits somewhere on the continuum, many people find their position is variable and fluid rather than a constant static location.

But then again if you don’t understand gravity it does make more sense that the world is flat.

Portsmouth

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

I THINK THE ANSWER TO THIS IS THAT SOME MEN WILL FUCK ANYTHING,FEMALE,MALE,ANIMAL OR HOLE IN THE WALL

Now what you've done there is stretch the metaphor to absolute breaking point.

People can experiment with their sexualities and find out where they fit in. But if you've experimented and found you enjoy sex with both sexes then you are bisexual. Regardless of how big a break you have between same sex encounters. It could be years, but if you still enjoy it, regardless of wether you actively seek out these encounters then you are bisexual.

How many more ways do I have to say it. It's in the very name. If you enjoy sex with both sexes you are bisexual. There, i've said it again.

Birmingham

"Now what you've done there is stretch the metaphor to absolute breaking point.

People can experiment with their sexualities and find out where they fit in. But if you've experimented and found you enjoy sex with both sexes then you are bisexual. Regardless of how big a break you have between same sex encounters. It could be years, but if you still enjoy it, regardless of wether you actively seek out these encounters then you are bisexual.

How many more ways do I have to say it. It's in the very name. If you enjoy sex with both sexes you are bisexual. There, i've said it again.

"

My thoughts exactly

Not meaning to be pedantic, and I had my say earlier, but what is the opinion on a guy say trying it, bi orally, not liking it and therefore not repeating?

Again I will reiterate M and I do not do "labels" but I am now curious, yes choice word, on what said scenario would then be called?

"Not meaning to be pedantic, and I had my say earlier, but what is the opinion on a guy say trying it, bi orally, not liking it and therefore not repeating?

Again I will reiterate M and I do not do "labels" but I am now curious, yes choice word, on what said scenario would then be called?

"

It's experimentation isn't it. Trying something to see if you like it. It's something most of us do.

"Now what you've done there is stretch the metaphor to absolute breaking point.

"

Say it all you want... you can say Candyman 3 times as well if you really want to.

What I did was took your analogy and asked a number of questions.... which aim to show sometimes even what appears to be a clean cut case, isn't.

I can understand why some people prefer to stick to their black and white view of this subject, it doesn't remove the fact there are more than 50 shades in the middle.

I can also understand why not many straight guys contribute to threads like this, knowing they will be labelled a liar or in denial regardless of what they say.

There was a time when society as a whole was like that with any male who wasn't a hetro alpha..... thankfully many people have moved on from that closed minded thinking, not all but enough to start making a difference. It's a shame when people start taking steps backwards.

"Not meaning to be pedantic, and I had my say earlier, but what is the opinion on a guy say trying it, bi orally, not liking it and therefore not repeating?

It's experimentation isn't it. Trying something to see if you like it. It's something most of us do. "

Thank you Jodie, but would you consider, no offence as picking you out, them then to be bi?

Jx

"

The question this made me think of is....

If a woman pretends to enjoy a bit of girl on girl to keep her hubby happy, but actually didn't like it and wished she didn't have to do it again but does....... is she straight or bi?

Oh FFS.

No if they try it, dlnt like it and have no intention on doing it again, straight.

As i said, everyone can experiment and decide where they are. None of this " well I have sex with both sexes but I don't like to label myself" mainly as its a cop out as you haven't the courage to admit it. To anyone let alone yourself, like it's some sort of disease people will judge you by. But it's not a sliding scale. You've got to fall into one of the camps, unless Polo wants to devise some more and explain. Perhaps guys who only suck cock on a tuesday can be flubbersexuals? And the Polo's implication that I'm some sort of leftover from the dark ages is ridiculous given who I am and what I like, and this after she called a woman who had the nerve to say whay she thought a twat.

And you say you don't label, but everyone does. Particularly on this site when choosing partners. We reject because someone is too fat, thin, bald, coloured etc, Wether you realise it or not thats a label.

Sick of trying to argue a point no one wants to hear now. Chat amongst yourselves.

By *astpoetMan  over a year ago

where the world takes me

To be honest with you this very thread shows the prejudices that mean men feel the need to put straight down.

Personally i'm not attracted to tv's or men, but i really couldn't give a fuck if anyone else is and i certainly wouldn't judge them for it.

If anything surely it'd be better to do away with these labels completely and just let people get on as they wanted?

Since at the end of the day it really makes no difference either way who you have your fun with, as long as you're safe and it's consenting.

Just saying.

Can I just be clear on something, well two things actually.

I didn't single out one female to call them a twat... I said "anyone" .

Secondly, I would love to take credit for the sexuality continuum, but it's been kicking around for years. Google it, you may find some interesting reads.

Or google the Kinsey Scale or some of the stuff by Dr. Brian Mustanski or if you are feeling really adventurous, try Epstein Sexual Orientation Inventory (ESOI) you can do it free online. The blarb says "allows you to determine where you are on the Sexual Orientation Continuum, and it also reveals your "Sexual Orientation Range," which is an estimate of the degree of choice people have in expressing their sexual orientation. "

"Oh FFS.

No if they try it, dlnt like it and have no intention on doing it again, straight.

As i said, everyone can experiment and decide where they are. None of this " well I have sex with both sexes but I don't like to label myself" mainly as its a cop out as you haven't the courage to admit it. To anyone let alone yourself, like it's some sort of disease people will judge you by. But it's not a sliding scale. You've got to fall into one of the camps, unless Polo wants to devise some more and explain. Perhaps guys who only suck cock on a tuesday can be flubbersexuals? And the Polo's implication that I'm some sort of leftover from the dark ages is ridiculous given who I am and what I like, and this after she called a woman who had the nerve to say whay she thought a twat.

And you say you don't label, but everyone does. Particularly on this site when choosing partners. We reject because someone is too fat, thin, bald, coloured etc, Wether you realise it or not thats a label.

Sick of trying to argue a point no one wants to hear now. Chat amongst yourselves.

"

Would like to say, not causing any row with anyone, aside on what else is on the thread, I was just trying to ascertain your view

The question this made me think of is....

If a woman pretends to enjoy a bit of girl on girl to keep her hubby happy, but actually didn't like it and wished she didn't have to do it again but does....... is she straight or bi?"

I am not sure, and can be said vice versa...

"Can I just be clear on something, well two things actually.

I didn't single out one female to call them a twat... I said "anyone" .

Secondly, I would love to take credit for the sexuality continuum, but it's been kicking around for years. Google it, you may find some interesting reads.

Or google the Kinsey Scale or some of the stuff by Dr. Brian Mustanski or if you are feeling really adventurous, try Epstein Sexual Orientation Inventory (ESOI) you can do it free online. The blarb says "allows you to determine where you are on the Sexual Orientation Continuum, and it also reveals your "Sexual Orientation Range," which is an estimate of the degree of choice people have in expressing their sexual orientation. "

"

Am refreshed now and willing to carry on if you like?

In the interests of seeing your point of view I took the Epstein test, several times giving different answers. It actually says at the top of the results page "Straight, Gay or in between"

So at one end of the scale is Heterosexual and the other Homosexual. Anything in between is a range of bisexuality.

The only way you can get a hetero or homo rating on its own is to answer completely hetero or homo to the questions. If you answer any other way then you start to lean into the "In Between" range to one degree or another. Or to put it another way, the bisexual or bi-curious area. (I'll accept bi-curious until you've tried it and decided-not people who seem to do an awful lot of trying).

So in fluffy psychobabble world yes, its a way of avoiding labelling yourself bisexual when you're happy having sex with men and women. You can call yourself pansexual or whatever term you'd like to dream up to make yourself appear more mysterious. But in the real world if you are happy when having sex with both sexes, you do it voluntarily and enjoy it, then bisexual is the term for what you are.

I don't consider myself gay because I don't find the male form attractive in the slightest. I've never looked a guy and thought, I'd love to fuck him.

I do however find the female form very attractive, so much in fact I'm willing to accept it with a cock or a vagina.

Also putting that I'm Gay or Bi on here would suggest that I like sex with men and would likely lead to me to be approached by men which I obviously don't want. Most Tgirls accept and understand that their male admirers aren't gay. Infact I see a lot of Tgirls request straight guys.

we get mailof loads of straight guys who say but im bi really, and saying if they put bi it scares of single ladies!

alot of ladies love bi guys, infact we have only once been refused a meet because m is bi.

so that argument doesnt wash it.

I posted this in a similar thread - but it's equally appropriate here.

In a previous life a couple of years back - I had a 'straight' profile, lots of fun, lots of meets and loved my time on fab, including the forums, the flanter and everything from social chatty meets to full on fun in 2somes, 3somes and waymoresomes.

This time round - after exploring a little - i've been listed as bi-curious since day one and clearly explained my preferences in my profile text.

And guess what? I've had lots of fun, lots of meets and loved my time on fab, including the forums, the flanter and everything from social chatty meets to full on fun in 2somes, 3somes and waymoresomes.

I don't feel the change of status has affected my fab life one little bit. Yes, there will now be people that aren't interested in bi/cuirious guys - but guess what? There's now a whole new bunch of prospective contacts that ARE specifically looking for guys like me.

The 'target audience' for want of a better phrase has changed, but in no way diminished. And i'm a great believer that while your profile is your 'shop window', the means by which you entice people to take a peek at you and learn a little - it's the way you behave, communicate and interact with others that will determine what you get from life on fab.

If you're not happy - change and evolve. If you are - good luck and enjoy!!

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

And I think you have also proven that yours or anyones sexuality can be fluid, xxxx

Don't label or try and put anyone in a box. Fluid is the way to go. A true swinger 'swings'. Lol.

"And I think you have also proven that yours or anyones sexuality can be fluid, xxxx "

Your sexual taste from one moment to the next can be fluid yes. eg today I want a guy/girl. But your overall sexuality is Bi.

By *ensual.AllureCouple  over a year ago

Cirencester

I have a thing for Julian Clary, what box should I tick?

Jodie, I am glad you tried the ESOI. I was hoping, even though it is only a scale of 0-13, you would see it is not as simple as 3 clear cut boxes and that someone who scored a 1 or 2 would not necessarily feel the appropriate label for them was the same as someone who scored let’s say 5 or more.

If you wish to stick rigidly to the 0’s being heterosexual, the 13’s being homosexual and each of the other 12 having to cram into a one size has to fit all like it or be called a liar label, chosen by you not them… then maybe there are more similarities to how things were not so long back than you like to see.

I shouldn’t be disappointed by your reply; after all, initially you were prepared to say I was devising the whole thing myself and now want to dismiss anything that doesn’t fit your 3 boxes by calling it fluffy psychobabble.

As a female having bisexual on my profile is not going to spoil my chances, if anything it is more likely to improve them and I am certainly don’t trying to hide anything. For a number of years I had bisexual on my profile… but a lot of bisexual women kept saying I wasn’t a real bisexual when I explained what I wouldn’t do to them (pretty much everything) and that I didn’t fancy them and that I didn’t want them to do anything to me unless there was at least one guy there to get me going first. And as much as I really don’t care who is between my legs once a group session gets steamy, they were right, I am not bisexual and to call myself bisexual was misleading.

I am not so foolish to think any of this this is the sole reason so many guys put straight on their profile.

I am well aware many say they are straight to maximise their chances, some to deter the messages from other men, some are struggling to admit being bi and no doubt some because they didn’t even read the options and clicked the first thing the cursor hovered over.

I wouldn’t be so bigoted though as to say they are ALL liars or in denial.

The epstein scale clearly says straight/gay at either end. If you venture into the middle of that scale slightly by answering that you fantasize about same sex partners then you're right to say you're bi curious. Then if you answer that you've taken the step and had contact you get pushed further towards the middle and clearly in the bisexual area. It couldn't be any clearer, if you've done it, done it voluntarily and liked it. Wether you do it again or not, you're still bi.

If you do it, do it voluntarily and don't enjoy it then you've experimented and are straight.

If as someone said earlier you're doing it to please someone else and don't enjoy it then you're either a porn star or need to look at why you need that desperately to please. And you'd be straight.

What you seem to be is indeed straight, so I apologise. You're obviously just happy to close your eyes and let women

take over from the guy who's got you going. It would suggest that as long as you don't see who's doing what then you're happy. As long as you're not expected to reciprocate as you've said you don't like it. That's not being somewhere floating about the scale or not in one of my 3 boxes. Thats just a somewhat selfish "I dont mind who's between my legs as long as a guy starts

me off and I don't open my eyes to see" bullshit stance.

I object to being called bigoted for trying to label people this way. Everything doesn't have to be lovely and liberal. This issue has 3 clear and definable choices. Men, women or both. Enough of this"Don't call someone something as labels are wrong." Sometimes thats true, when the label is used in a negative way. I'm not trying to use bisexual in a negative way because I am one. But the fact of the matter is that the majority of straight/gay people do think of bisexuals as people who are gay and just kidding themselves. Thats the negative issue. And the more people who open up, stop saying they're straight/gay when they have sexual intercourse with both sexes and admit to being bi, then the better the world will be.

's up to the last post.

Wolf

I am the same........rather confused

I have a few pics of me with a strap on cock.....and hoping to get hit on by sexy bi fems

sadly not many of them but wow......must have had 100 guys totally straight so they say, stating they love my strap on and I can use it on them

no problems with that, just got to meet a nice young one to abuse......!

but do admit the tv stuff, where they have lots of mates as tvs and often a few veris is rather odd for a straight guy

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Wouldn't things be dull if there were no mysteries!?

" What you seem to be is indeed straight, so I apologise. You're obviously just happy to close your eyes and let women

take over from the guy who's got you going. It would suggest that as long as you don't see who's doing what then you're happy. As long as you're not expected to reciprocate as you've said you don't like it. That's not being somewhere floating about the scale or not in one of my 3 boxes. Thats just a somewhat selfish "I dont mind who's between my legs as long as a guy starts

"

I am happy for you to call it bullshit and have a stab at guessing my motivation, at least you finally admit someone can have sexual contact willingly with a person of the same sex and still be best labelled as 'straight'.... and if applies to me, it must also apply to some men. You got there in the end though and that's all that matters.... even if you do contradict yourself later in your post.

My work here is done

"

as they like da cock

" What you seem to be is indeed straight, so I apologise. You're obviously just happy to close your eyes and let women

I am happy for you to call it bullshit and have a stab at guessing my motivation, at least you finally admit someone can have sexual contact willingly with a person of the same sex and still be best labelled as 'straight'.... and if applies to me, it must also apply to some men. You got there in the end though and that's all that matters.... even if you do contradict yourself later in your post.

My work here is done "

How do you get there then? What I said is that YOU are straight because YOU said you are quite happy to RECEIVE sexual contact from other women, provided that a man has warmed you up and you don't know who is fiddling with you. But you don't give. So you're straight. You don't actively seek out these encounters, but if they happen in a group session you shut your eyes and imagine it's a guy doing it I suppose? So you're straight.

As I've said before if you have sex with a member of the same sex, voluntarily and you enjoy it and go back for more. You. Are. Bisexual.

You don't seem to enjoy it, you just go along with it so as not to interrupt the group dynamic and you don't volunteer to do it with others.

Happy now? Do i need to repeat it again so it sinks in or are you going to continue the delusion that you have a special indefinable sexuality that no-one else possesses? Can we just end this as I'm sure it's boring the tits off've everyone?

OK Jodie this is the last time as you clearly like to assume way too much and fill in the blanks with what suits you rather than refer accurately to what has been said.

“YOU said you are quite happy to RECEIVE sexual contact from other women, provided that a man has warmed you up” – correct

“ and you don't know who is fiddling with you.” – not correct. I do know.

“ But you don't give. “ - correct

“You don't actively seek out these encounters,” – I seek out the group situations and meet couples.

“ but if they happen in a group session you shut your eyes and imagine it's a guy doing it I suppose? “ – wrong. I stop caring about who is doing it with my eyes wide open.

“So you're straight.” – correct.

“As I've said before if you have sex with a member of the same sex, voluntarily and you enjoy it and go back for more. You. Are. Bisexual.” – but I do and I told you I do and yet you have already said I am straight. You said I was selfish, but straight. If you can’t make up your mind, just be happy I know my own.

It's been an enjoyable debate.

If someone enjoys sex with someone of the same sex then they should be honest about being bi because that definitely isn't 'straight' unless they were somehow forced against their will into something.

» Add a new message to this topic