FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight but not???

Straight but not???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do 99% of guys on couples profiles put straight and when asked if there 100% straight they either say no I'd love to try or no I love sucking and fucking?

Are they scared what there mates will think?

Or if they don't admit it in txt it's not real?

Any answers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a look here

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/118267

There are many threads on it, this is the latest.

We are sick of single straight guys trying to tell us they are really bi but don't want to put it on their profile as some people won't meet them because they are really bi.

PMSL if they cant be honest on their profile why would we believe any other bullshit they come out with.

The same goes for the so called straight single guys on Fabswingers who are bi or even gay on fabguys when they send the link to view their feedback on the other site to prove they really are genuinely bi ....

We use the delete & block button everytime on the single straight guys ....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks Julie x

"

Any answers?"

79% of all statistics are made-up on the spot

"We are sick of single straight guys trying to tell us they are really bi but don't want to put it on their profile as some people won't meet them because they are really bi.

PMSL if they cant be honest on their profile why would we believe any other bullshit they come out with.

The same goes for the so called straight single guys on Fabswingers who are bi or even gay on fabguys when they send the link to view their feedback on the other site to prove they really are genuinely bi ....

We use the delete & block button everytime on the single straight guys .... "

Hi there

Going to stick my neck out here, my OH is straight btw, but having met many bi/gay guys, and reading on here, I think it is society as a whole that makes them insecure.

And labels are read/judged/viewed.

Personally we have no problem with whatever label a person chooses, it is whether we like them/connect and get on with them.

Jx

"Thanks Julie x"

No problem, I am sure people will reply on here as well, we have encountered it, and seems to be a hot topic

Jx

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

not sure that single guys are delibrately trying to mislead people. alot of guys will do oral with another couple but are reluctant to add bi to their profile as they then get inundated off fellas which is not wot they are after

By *ucycuteTV/TS  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

amazed by the amount of straight guys that emmm ummm want to go with someone to play with cock......

I think it's like a lot of guys have mentioned. They feel if they put Bi, a lot of couples and single females will be put off by it. So they just put straight when really they're bi or at least bi curious.

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

And then there are the men who protest strongly in their profile text that they are straight, don't want messages from men...pussy lovers only etc etc then you look at their friends list and it's full of TV/TS? The art of honesty is long lost!

"not sure that single guys are delibrately trying to mislead people. alot of guys will do oral with another couple but are reluctant to add bi to their profile as they then get inundated off fellas which is not wot they are after "

I think this lady has hit the nail right on the head!

I'm straight, but in an MMF situation, if there WAS a bit of touchy-gropey, then I wouldn't run out the room screaming like a little girl. But I would never, ever consider doing MM one on one.

By *r BrightonMan  over a year ago

brighton

well i know how hard it is for single men on here and when u put bi as well i might as well have 2 heads, but i do beleive honesty is the best policy so i do apologise if i suck cock but bi god it does taste yummy xxx

Bi questions - Annal Questions - Squirting Questions - Why dont i get meet Questions - No show questions ; are all to common here and if i had time id calculate how many of the above are posted new each week

So in answer to your Bi question - i refer you my answers i gave "over and over and over again" lol (as the song goes by Geraldine)

By *eelgood56Man  over a year ago

gillingham

Im a single guy who has put bi on my profile and i dont get messages from anyone. Makes me think that this site is a waste of bloody time.

"Im a single guy who has put bi on my profile and i dont get messages from anyone. Makes me think that this site is a waste of bloody time."

Trev - i contridict myself now by commenting;

Read your profile; which quiet clearly gives out the message that your only looking for cock fun - if that true; then YOU arrange meetings with men and get varified - if not however; then you need to re write your profile slightly- i also note that you are very time restricted and that might be putting people off etc

This is just my opinion and i wish you better luck ok

"Im a single guy who has put bi on my profile and i dont get messages from anyone. Makes me think that this site is a waste of bloody time."

PS: if your single why can you only ever meet in mornings midweek ? that says to us reading it your married / attached etc ? or have i missunderstoood that one

"well i know how hard it is for single men on here and when u put bi as well i might as well have 2 heads, but i do beleive honesty is the best policy so i do apologise if i suck cock but bi god it does taste yummy xxx"

In a previous life a couple of years back - I had a 'straight' profile, lots of fun, lots of meets and loved my time on fab, including the forums, the flanter and everything from social chatty meets to full on fun in 2somes, 3somes and waymoresomes.

This time round - after exploring a little - i've been listed as bi-curious since day one and clearly explained my preferences in my profile text.

And guess what? I've had lots of fun, lots of meets and loved my time on fab, including the forums, the flanter and everything from social chatty meets to full on fun in 2somes, 3somes and waymoresomes.

I don't feel the change of status has affected my fab life one little bit. Yes, there will now be people that aren't interested in bi/cuirious guys - but guess what? There's now a whole new bunch of prospective contacts that ARE specifically looking for guys like me.

The 'target audience' for want of a better phrase has changed, but in no way diminished. And i'm a great believer that while your profile is your 'shop window', the means by which you entice people to take a peek at you and learn a little - it's the way you behave, communicate and interact with others that will determine what you get from life on fab.

If you're not happy - change and evolve. If you are - good luck and enjoy!!

» Add a new message to this topic