FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > stalked by someone u have had a meet with

stalked by someone u have had a meet with

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got a problem with a stalker. Had a really good time. Only problem is the male half keeps walking past my house. They live know where near me so he has to travel to get to mine. Have blocked them on here now they have gone all together off here. Need to do something starting to freak me out

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First of all you need to report them to admin and then if it is making you feel uneasy you should really goto the police

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

if the meet went well any ideas why ?

Ive been in the situation met a guy ages ago and he kept driving up my culdi sac really freaking me out i got MrS to phone him and give him hell and i blocked him thank god we wont be seeing him again hope your ok report the fecker if he keeps doing it x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Can I suggest a quiet word with the female half, backed up by some pics of him loitering outside...

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

have you been to their house

[Removed by poster at 30/08/12 08:58:22]

Did write a long advisory post but then noticed youre a single guy I assumed you were a female! Apologies.

Wow even more complicated. Perhaps this guy fancies the arse off you.

Take control and confront him. ( in a non 'confrontional way if that makes sense) Tell him youre not interested and if he doesnt stop youll report him under the harrisment laws which exist for just this event.

If you dont have the strenth to do that, then get a friend to do it with you.

Good luck - cant be nice to be in your position.

"Got a problem with a stalker. Had a really good time. Only problem is the male half keeps walking past my house. They live know where near me so he has to travel to get to mine. Have blocked them on here now they have gone all together off here. Need to do something starting to freak me out"

Reort them; which is hard because you said they gone off site and secondly ask yourself why they are doing this; has something happended between you that sparked this off ?

my friends here and elsewhere know i was also stalked by a female and shemade my life hell for near on 6 months; but i totally refused to give in and despite many requess never changed my contact detals on the site concerned or my mobile

so think long and hard and only take action if you feel threatened ok - good luck

"Got a problem with a stalker. Had a really good time. Only problem is the male half keeps walking past my house. They live know where near me so he has to travel to get to mine. Have blocked them on here now they have gone all together off here. Need to do something starting to freak me out"

Maybe he has somewhere to go that involves walking past your house ?

A relative nearby or maybe his workplace ?

So are we talking a 'walk past the window once or twice a day' or are we talking 'walk past. stop. look in' or are we talking 'parked outside in the car watching your front door ?

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

had this problem a few years ago mate,,male of the couple use to ring us all hours,,and use to ring js work asking to speak to her,,was gettin really freaky,,until eventually we spoke to his missus and said we would go to the police if it kept happening,,

try to be polite first mate,,if that doesnt work then play hard ball

"Can I suggest a quiet word with the female half, backed up by some pics of him loitering outside..."

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Got a problem with a stalker. Had a really good time. Only problem is the male half keeps walking past my house. They live know where near me so he has to travel to get to mine. Have blocked them on here now they have gone all together off here. Need to do something starting to freak me out

Maybe he has somewhere to go that involves walking past your house ?

A relative nearby or maybe his workplace ?

So are we talking a 'walk past the window once or twice a day' or are we talking 'walk past. stop. look in' or are we talking 'parked outside in the car watching your front door ?"

This is why I asked if he had been to their place it could be something as simple as they live in the same town

"

Take control and confront him. "

I would do this, but in a friendly way.

When you see him walk past, go out and say 'oh hello, what are you doing round these parts ?' and see what the reaction is.

It may be uncomfortable for you but I can pretty much guarantee it will be him that feels more uncomfortable.

If he opens up, invite him in for a coffee and have a man to man chat about his behaviour.

If he is being as irrational as you suggest (and bear in mind, we only have your version of events here), then I would suggest there is something underlying that he needs to get off his chest.

Once that is done, the chances are he will go away.

Think this is a problem that can arise from having meets at your own place, find it wierd that its a guy stalking a guy , wasn't there a film about that not so long back?

Anyway sorry lost my track , I had a lady stalk me I just totally ignored her and eventually she get bored and left me alone, tell his misses and see if that works, next step involve the police there are laws to protect you .

Good luck.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

Maybe he wants to invite you back for more fun but can't remember exactly which house/flat you live in?????

just a thought.

I think next time you see him you really should say hello and see where it leads to.

hugz, xxxx

"Maybe he wants to invite you back for more fun but can't remember exactly which house/flat you live in?????

just a thought.

I think next time you see him you really should say hello and see where it leads to.

hugz, xxxx "

Rubys right ,try and talk to him first.

For all we know this guy could've passed your house everyday before you had a meet and just never noticed him before .

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"Maybe he wants to invite you back for more fun but can't remember exactly which house/flat you live in?????

just a thought.

hugz, xxxx

Rubys right ,try and talk to him first.

For all we know this guy could've passed your house everyday before you had a meet and just never noticed him before .

"

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Had this problem with a female stalker which is why I don't accommodate, blocked every phone box near her house, blocked all the phones round here. She used to sit outside all night. Eventually I called the police and reported her

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Managed to find his wife's number phoned her and explained that he had been seen around where I live. Asked if he or she had family any where near me she said no, so bit the bullet seen him near me went outside with dog and asked him what the hell was he doin near my house. He had nothing to say said he wanted to have regular meets with me with out his wife. I went mad told him to stay away from me and my house. Police will be told and so will ur wife

By *acandJulesCouple  over a year ago

Stockton on Tees

Well done to you. Thats the reason we will not have anybody other then very close friends round to our house.

Once upon a time maybe, but then Fava beans and a nice Chianti are the cure

Wolf

By *hyguy 43Man  over a year ago

Swansea

I got the same problem he keeps texting me telling me hes outside my house. Bloody weirdo

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I would go to the police. I was harrased through phonecalls and refused to change my number etc. The police sorted it for me luckily.

Hope you sort it x

This is why i dont accommodate, i have a female friend and she had a guy to her house once and after that he felt it was ok to just knock on her door whenever he wanted a shag, you hear of these stories a lot, people question you if you dont accommodate but is there any wonder why?

Why are so many guys such utter twats!?

Sorry ladies..... We're not all creeps.

"Managed to find his wife's number phoned her and explained that he had been seen around where I live. Asked if he or she had family any where near me she said no, so bit the bullet seen him near me went outside with dog and asked him what the hell was he doin near my house. He had nothing to say said he wanted to have regular meets with me with out his wife. I went mad told him to stay away from me and my house. Police will be told and so will ur wife

"

In a way, whilst I don't actually agree with his methods, I do actually feel for the guy.

He has obviously reached a point in his life where he wishes to act on his sexuality, something that he has probably stifled and agonised over for years.

His wife may be unaware of the true extent of his bi-sexual or even gay urges and he doesn't want to risk losing her or his family on the basis of something he is unsure of / confused about.

He obviously felt after meeting you that he could trust you / open up to you and was plucking up the courage to do something about it.

To the outside observer this may seem like 'weird' behaviour and maybe it is out of the ordinary, but as someone who also pained over his sexuality and the effects it could possibly have if I opened up, I can honestly say that when you are in that boat it is a very lonely, confusing and frustrating place.

Whilst I didn't go round stalking people, I did make decisions back then that I can now see were misguided and silly in the name of satisfying my sexual urges.

As I said in an earlier post, now that you have spoken to him about it, I think he will probably disappear.

Whilst that solves your immediate problem, his (and his families) are far from over.

Good Luck to you both

"Why are so many guys such utter twats!?

Sorry ladies..... We're not all creeps."

oi speak for yourself - im a creep and proud of it i have you know - i worked at becomng one for years now i even got certificates for it .....ops i mena certified for it lol ---- now less of the puting creeps down ok

Yorkman representing all

C ....Charming

R ....Respectable

E ....Educated

E ....Employed

P ....People

S ....Society

You didnt think i was serious did you ???

This is an allegation of Offence of Harassment.

Make a log of the dates and times when the man was seen. Take photo's if possible. Inform him that you will report him to the police for harassment, if he does not desist in his behaviour report him. This is becoming a very common problem due to the internet and social networks. The police will give him a harassment warning. If that doesn't work, with the evidence provided by you they will prosecute. Good Luck.

Prohibition of harassment.

(1)A person must not pursue a course of conduct—

(a)which amounts to harassment of another, and

(b)which he knows or ought to know amounts to harassment of the other

Sentence

(2)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months, or a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or both.

I have been stalked but not on here, and i thought it only happen to pop stars etc. Just after i kicked my ex out,my friends pestered me to go out with them and all i did was let a guy buy me a drink in the pub. From that moment he stayed by my side all evening even we didn't speak to each other. At the time i thought nothing of it but when i got up the next morning my son had told that on coming back from work there was someone trying to climb the fence into the back garden. I have CCTV in my back garden and on this one occassion this guy got over the fence and in though the back door and i woke finding him sitting on the end of my bed watching me. I have been brought up surrounded by men so i was able to stand my ground and threw him out. I phoned the police and handed over the CCTV tape. But the biggest thing that made me go into shock was i had both my daughters in the house and one is non-verbal.... What if he had got in there she wouldn't be able to say.

All because i accepted a drink.... All he got was a caution. The word stalker just freaks me out they are very sick people!!!!!

"This is an allegation of Offence of Harassment.

Make a log of the dates and times when the man was seen. Take photo's if possible. Inform him that you will report him to the police for harassment, if he does not desist in his behaviour report him. This is becoming a very common problem due to the internet and social networks. The police will give him a harassment warning. If that doesn't work, with the evidence provided by you they will prosecute. Good Luck.

Prohibition of harassment.

(1)A person must not pursue a course of conduct—

(a)which amounts to harassment of another, and

(b)which he knows or ought to know amounts to harassment of the other

Sentence

(2)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months, or a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or both."

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

If you think you're being stalked, go to the police

Admin x