FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Analgasm

Analgasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mandajane01 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Ballymena

Who has them girls guys TVs/Ts

I’m a unicorn I have them from penetrative sex, can last for several minutes and often have more than one. Clear fluid leaks from my clitty but I don’t ejaculate

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ballymena

Bum….p

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooze precum but never managed to ejaculate hands free

By *xfordrobbieMan  over a year ago

oxford

I’ve cum from being fucked , rarely happens but is amazing ….oh & im a heavy cummer too

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

The feeling when someone orgasms when you're deep inside them is so exquisite! The way the muscles in the bum spasm and contract makes me start cumming with them instantly! It's like you're begging milked by their bum as it tries to simultaneously pull you deeper and clamp you in, but push you out at the same time...

Don't care if it's a man or a woman, I just love their orgasm!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have tried and tried but never managed a proper one. Precum pours out and occasionally I release proper cum, but not an earth shattering climax. I get near... just on the edge... but it never arrives.

I will keep trying, though!

Ballymena

"The feeling when someone orgasms when you're deep inside them is so exquisite! The way the muscles in the bum spasm and contract makes me start cumming with them instantly! It's like you're begging milked by their bum as it tries to simultaneously pull you deeper and clamp you in, but push you out at the same time...

Don't care if it's a man or a woman, I just love their orgasm! "

This is exactly the comments I’ve had from guys who have enjoyed them, and, not every guy can trigger one

Pity your not closer you could hammer me anytime

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"The feeling when someone orgasms when you're deep inside them is so exquisite! The way the muscles in the bum spasm and contract makes me start cumming with them instantly! It's like you're begging milked by their bum as it tries to simultaneously pull you deeper and clamp you in, but push you out at the same time...

Don't care if it's a man or a woman, I just love their orgasm! "

I think I just had one reading this

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I had an amazing orgasm from anal sex.

I was on top riding his cock, I felt this intense feeling building. Then I came so hard, I ended up shooting over the guys face, chest and stomach. Before the last bit oozed out of me, on to his pubes.

» Add a new message to this topic