FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Invisible illnesses

Invisible illnesses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would anyone meet or play with someone with an invisible Heath condition? I have photosensitive epilepsy which prevents me from driving, going to cinemas and Christmas is obviously a nightmare. Fortunately clubs are not a problem so far. I don’t have seizures per se just go into “another world” for a minute or so Would that cause you to avoid me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've epilepsy too squire, diagnosed 19 years ago. I'm not photosensitive thankfully and it only took 3years to control with meds. I use to get the absence seizures as well, they would happen at the most inopportune time, like boarding a plane or in the middle of sex. Thankfully, only funny endings. Good luck with yours OP.

As for your question, it would depend on the condition I would have thought and a open and honest conversation.

It would depend on what it was but only because I’d be worried that something might happen and I wouldn’t know what to do.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Would not bother me as i work in care and have supported many epileptics and have alot of knowledge on seizures.

I think you'll be ok. As bell has replied people on here from all walks of life who understand. Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic