FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > sixsome !!

sixsome !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tonight is our first with 2 other couples and although i am very much looking forward to it, as being the hostess I still don't know how to make that first move to get things started..... I find that part of it very awkward but once started it's fabulous. Shall i just sit between two guys and say get them off, or should i be dressed to please as i answer the door instead of changing when they get here. When we have only one couple round i never know how or when it starts it just happens because the wine is flowing and as i am trying very hard to sort the nerves out i would love to go with the flow with very little alcohol. As hosts is it up to us to start things off !!

I know most of you have been in this situation before, i just wondered if you would share your experiences with me and help me out.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

We like to arrive dressed in normal attire, and when she thinks everyone is suitably chilled and ready, Kate will leave the room and come back in dressed for action.

It usually goes "ok" from there

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

"We like to arrive dressed in normal attire, and when she thinks everyone is suitably chilled and ready, Kate will leave the room and come back in dressed for action.

It usually goes "ok" from there "

That sounds spot on. It sort draws the line between social and play.

Northamptonshire

"We like to arrive dressed in normal attire, and when she thinks everyone is suitably chilled and ready, Kate will leave the room and come back in dressed for action.

It usually goes "ok" from there "

That sounds spot on. It sort draws the line between social and play."

Thank you !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey guys!

Hope you have fun!

Have a good one tonight

And if subtlety fails, grab em and lead em off in the right direction

Wolf

Northamptonshire

You must remember that us males couldn't spot something subtle even if it bit us. You may need to be more direct.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

I woould say dress to impress from the start and when you think it's the right moment to start just get up close to someone thats usually a signal that you are ready

I agree - dress to impress as the hostess with the mostess - something rather lovely and alluring perhaps with a top or bottom which you can peel off and be more revealing when you want to action to start. Do you know the other women ? You could plan what you dress between them and perhaps between the three of you agree a signal when you girls should start the entertainment. Sounds like a lot of fun - be bold and confident! It should be a lot of fun!!

Thank you !! "

Just wear that white outfit from your photos im sure the fun will start soon enough lol

Have a couple of drinks then when you feel the times right turn the DVD player on and play some home made "movies"....should get the party started!

"You must remember that us males couldn't spot something subtle even if it bit us. You may need to be more direct."

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Good luck tonight and remember to just have fun!!

I am quite sure that the six of you will all know the right time to 'get it on'...

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Tonight is our first with 2 other couples and although i am very much looking forward to it, as being the hostess I still don't know how to make that first move to get things started..... I find that part of it very awkward but once started it's fabulous. Shall i just sit between two guys and say get them off, or should i be dressed to please as i answer the door instead of changing when they get here. When we have only one couple round i never know how or when it starts it just happens because the wine is flowing and as i am trying very hard to sort the nerves out i would love to go with the flow with very little alcohol. As hosts is it up to us to start things off !!

I know most of you have been in this situation before, i just wondered if you would share your experiences with me and help me out.......

"

I find myself sat here this morning wondering whether this 6some took place, did they all turn up and did it get started or are they all still sat round the coffee table wondering whom is going to start things off.....

Have a good one partys like that are top notch hope it goes well xx

"Tonight is our first with 2 other couples and although i am very much looking forward to it, as being the hostess I still don't know how to make that first move to get things started..... I find that part of it very awkward but once started it's fabulous. Shall i just sit between two guys and say get them off, or should i be dressed to please as i answer the door instead of changing when they get here. When we have only one couple round i never know how or when it starts it just happens because the wine is flowing and as i am trying very hard to sort the nerves out i would love to go with the flow with very little alcohol. As hosts is it up to us to start things off !!

I find myself sat here this morning wondering whether this 6some took place, did they all turn up and did it get started or are they all still sat round the coffee table wondering whom is going to start things off....."

from each couple

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We usually 4some but have had a few 6somes, last one was last month, we all knew one another though hadnt played in a 6 together before. We usually know at least one of the couples in a 6some, and have a drink or two downstairs before somebody says 'let's go to the bedroom' and we have fun undressing one another.

Hope you enjoy yours, a 6some can be wonderful if you all just relax and enjoy!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We usually 4some but have had a few 6somes, last one was last month, we all knew one another though hadnt played in a 6 together before. We usually know at least one of the couples in a 6some, and have a drink or two downstairs before somebody says 'let's go to the bedroom' and we have fun undressing one another.

Hope you enjoy yours, a 6some can be wonderful if you all just relax and enjoy!

» Add a new message to this topic