FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Threesome - -beginnings

Threesome - -beginnings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

MMF and FFM - how did your first one occur? Mine was due to me staying with gf for the weekend and her gf coming for supper after we had all had a day at the beach. She was supposed to be staying in her own bed and bedroom but said she was lonely….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many years ago in a club with my fb. We got chatting to a lovely guy and it just progressed naturally to one of the playrooms. It was a very horny experience and I'd like more of them

By *goodlengthMan  over a year ago

near Trowbridge

I had a Fab friend who said she was interested in trying a MMF. Not knowing anyone from our ‘normal’ lives, we looked for another guy on here. Ended up as a regular thing with regular all night threesomes (sometimes bi). Wonderful memories.

My first was about 10 years ago. I propositioned 2 guys at a bar, and I went home with them

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

We had been "on scene" for some years when I inadvertently mentioned it to a male friend. Apparantley he had been also at it for some time. A MMMF meet was set up and we have never looked back

"Many years ago in a club with my fb. We got chatting to a lovely guy and it just progressed naturally to one of the playrooms. It was a very horny experience and I'd like more of them "

Plenty of takers, I suspect.

"I had a Fab friend who said she was interested in trying a MMF. Not knowing anyone from our ‘normal’ lives, we looked for another guy on here. Ended up as a regular thing with regular all night threesomes (sometimes bi). Wonderful memories. "

Lucky girl!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

MMMMF on my first club visit. Thought I had died and gone to heaven.

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

I'm still looking for my first 3some

By *cottish gentMan  over a year ago

Dumbarton

"MMF and FFM - how did your first one occur? Mine was due to me staying with gf for the weekend and her gf coming for supper after we had all had a day at the beach. She was supposed to be staying in her own bed and bedroom but said she was lonely…."

This has got the makings of a great read on the Story thread!

By *cottish gentMan  over a year ago

Dumbarton

"MMMMF on my first club visit. Thought I had died and gone to heaven."

Lucky guys.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Ours was an FFM from Fab...there’s a full story of that fateful evening in Stories and Fantasies, and there’s a link to it at the end of our profile. What a night, and we never looked back!

A random night out in Birmingham. I started getting chatted up by a sexy older lady… an hour later she invited me over to talk to her husband lol. Then I left my mates and went to theirs and then then told me about Fab and I haven’t looked back!!

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"My first was about 10 years ago. I propositioned 2 guys at a bar, and I went home with them "

Good for you!

1st FFM - Got talking to 2 girls in a club in Benidorm about 25 years ago and ended up back at their hotel.

1st MFM - met up with a couple off here under a previous profile. They had added a meet, and I was staying in a hotel somewhere near Glasgow while working away.

By *ittycenMan  over a year ago

south west

I had gone to bed early as I was up for work in the morning. Then wife had a friend over, they were trying clothes on it similar, and while wife went into a room to change, friend came and sat on the bed to chat to me. As a joke, she laid next to me and ruffled her hair up, and when wife came in, things just escalated. I honestly couldn’t tell you how it actually started but I do recall saying at one point “is this actually happening?” The main play was between the friend and wife and then me and the wife, as friend spanked my arse as I fucked the wife.

"Many years ago in a club with my fb. We got chatting to a lovely guy and it just progressed naturally to one of the playrooms. It was a very horny experience and I'd like more of them

Plenty of takers, I suspect."

If only. Very difficult to find here.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Many years ago I sold Ann Summers and was invited to stay after a party Mff.

"MMMMF on my first club visit. Thought I had died and gone to heaven."

I'd love this

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

1st MMF - At 19, we had a double date movie night at home. Towards the end of the night my gf at the time was picked up by her mum. My mate asked if he could stay over with his new gf as my parents were away. I agreed and spent the next hour listening to them play as I lay in bed. Then she walked in and said it’s not fair to leave you out, come in here with us. The next couple of hours she controlled us both. The next morning he went to work and left her with me!

1st FFM - My gf was also dating a girl from work, one night they came home from a night out tipsy, my gf came up to see if I was awake, I suggested bringing her friend up. So she did and it’s still my favourite ffm today

"1st MMF - At 19, we had a double date movie night at home. Towards the end of the night my gf at the time was picked up by her mum. My mate asked if he could stay over with his new gf as my parents were away. I agreed and spent the next hour listening to them play as I lay in bed. Then she walked in and said it’s not fair to leave you out, come in here with us. The next couple of hours she controlled us both. The next morning he went to work and left her with me!

1st FFM - My gf was also dating a girl from work, one night they came home from a night out tipsy, my gf came up to see if I was awake, I suggested bringing her friend up. So she did and it’s still my favourite ffm today "

Delicious opportunism!

"Many years ago I sold Ann Summers and was invited to stay after a party Mff.

"

you should start selling it again

At 18 at a swingers house party in Birmingham, my first one in fact!

I was whisked away by a couple I’d met previously and spent hours playing in the mist of general chaos and voyeurs!!

Best night of my life!!

By *atureGuy62Man  over a year ago

DE7

"MMF and FFM - how did your first one occur? Mine was due to me staying with gf for the weekend and her gf coming for supper after we had all had a day at the beach. She was supposed to be staying in her own bed and bedroom but said she was lonely…."

My first guy I took the wife along to meet, MMF sorted. Totally comfortable in 3/4 somes

"At 18 at a swingers house party in Birmingham, my first one in fact!

I was whisked away by a couple I’d met previously and spent hours playing in the mist of general chaos and voyeurs!!

Best night of my life!! "

Wonderful

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Mine was more a foursome as i was "invited" to join FFM , was unexpected, i was unexperienced but it just felt right and was so passionate

south west

The pic I have with six legs in was with a fwb and her flat mate. We were in fwb room going at each other fairly loudly when the door slammed open and flat are was there, complaining about us keeping her awake. Fwb rolled off me, pushed her against the door and kissed her hard. There was a bit of a squeal as she did this but then she obviously thought sod it, and went with the flow!! The photo was taken in the early hours of the next morning

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

A guy i was seeing organised it. The next one was with two of my regular guys at the time.

By *amb47gayMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I've lost count of the number of MMM threesomes I've had, but I expect you might be more interested to hear about my one and only MFM one.

This bi guy contacted me off Craigslist, saying he wanted to meet his girlfriend for sex, and if I could host I was welcome to watch. It was to turn out rather more than that.

He arrived early, and by the time his gf joined us we were both naked with him sucking my cock. We started with oral all round, then he fucked her doggy up the pussy then ass. She like the look of my big cock, and was soon riding it was I lay back, flexing my hips to drive it in deep. Then she whispered that she would love to watch her boyfriend being fucked. I bent him over the bed and entered him from behing for a long hard fucking as he mopaned and begged me to fuck him harder. We finished by spunking over her face as she lay back on the bed.

Despite my lack of heterosexual experience, I enjoyed the extra female contribution. I'd love to meet another MF couple so I can fuck some more pussy.

First mff was when I was 17 , at a family party woke up d*unk in this girls bed with this girl naked next me playing with my cock , Rude not to let her continue, in comes her friend without saying a word got undressed and they both began giving me oral , hence to say it got mmmmmm nasty

By *othhotty81Woman  over a year ago

North West.

Many moons ago, was taken home by a guy..

And while I was sucking his cock, his mate came in.. And took me from behind.

I only lifted my head to tell him harder..

Still love it!

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

First MMF was with a couple I met on another site.

We met in a pub in Canterbury and 15 minutes later we moved to their house over the road. She went upstairs to change, the husband and I waited upstairs until she called. I then went up and he followed a few minutes later.

Would love to write a story of mine on here but sadly I’m still waiting for my first experience

By *_and_SCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

We chatted about mmf and ffm very early on but I was quite nervous at the thought. It had been a fantasy of mine for a long time.

Senpai knew of someone perfect to share this with but I decided to meet with another couple before our ffm with his other ‘friend’ . I hoped it would help ease any apprehension.

I couldn’t have found a more welcoming and fun couple for my first ffm experience. I loved every minute!

When it came to the ffm with Senpais friend I was still nervous but that disappeared very quickly and what followed was the most amazing experience. I want more!

Both are unforgettable experiences for all the right reasons

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

A lady liked our profile here on fab. She messaged us for a bit and then invited us to her house. There, she had her way with us!

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Mine was after a social. A few of the people I'd been talking with went back to the hotel. More drinks, then clothes started coming off, and pretty soon we were all at it.

Not a lot of sleep that night. I was lucky to get my train the next morning.

By *antasy Explorers 1313Couple  over a year ago

A place where others reside (nr Oxford)

First MFM was when we were 18. School friend of ours came over for dinner. The drinks flowed, conversation got dirtier and we all ended up in bed. After the threesome finished our guest slept downstairs. Debs went to check he was comfortable and when Charlie went to check on her, found her on her back being screwed all over again.

1st FFM - had a bet on a 6N match. Winner got 3some of their choice. Charlie won and asked for FFM. Approached a girl from Charlie's work who agreed and she came over one night after a trip to the pub.

2 really good nights.

By *ooliganMan  over a year ago

Preston

I was invited to a day at the races by a client - a girl that worked there was a regular FB.

Her and her friend ended up at my place but nothing happened. I drove them both home the following day, picked up a McD's on the way... We all ended up in her bed to snooze off our hangovers, I woke up to find my the girls getting it on so I joined in!

The loveliest, lazy, slightly hungover afternoon I've ever had!

most of the best ones were a few messages, phone call with both then invited over to theirs.

last one i stayed all weekend and we watched movies, meals, drinks, fully naked all the time and had wonderful sex.

Was on holiday solo... itself a long story.....when I got chatting to a guy at a poolside bar. There was a really stacked woman in an orange bikini in the pool....I made an appreciative comment and turned out it was his Mrs.....one thing led to another and I ended up in their bed.... several times!

This thread makes me sad. Maybe one day

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"This thread makes me sad. Maybe one day "

Go to a club...I'm sure you would enjoy it

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

L and I were playing in a club, a girl started watching.

Simply asked if she wanted to join us and “Bob’s ya mother’s brother”.

No stalking/hunting/wanting, just unadulterated fun.

By *erardWTSMan  over a year ago

London

First year at University I went out for a few drinks. A friend and I got talking to a couple girls and we ended up leaving to go back to theirs. In the taxi back and myself and one of the girls are deep in conversation while she rubs my cock from the outside of my trousers and next thing we know the other girl announces that the taxi needs to stop immediately.

No idea what happened or what was said, but she boots my mate out the door and closes it behind him. The mood is severely killed and as we get back to the house we all just sit in the living room chatting. Just when it seemed the night would end with no more action, the other girl goes to her bed and myself and the other one starting kissing again. That leads to clothes coming off and we have sex on the sofa.

After a while she gets off me and leaves. Minutes later she returns, still naked with her friend who is fully clothed. The friend dosent say anything but immediately starts to suck my cock. She eventually undresses and we move to her room to have one of the best nights of my life.

Very grateful that she kicked my friend out of that taxi!

Only started myself a couple months ago made a female friend found on here and together we choose the lucky male to help me experience had amazing time so far

south west

"Only started myself a couple months ago made a female friend found on here and together we choose the lucky male to help me experience had amazing time so far "

Well I bet your inbox has just exploded

Had a MFM as a present for Mrs a 40th birthday

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

[Removed by poster at 28/07/21 18:17:27]

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

My first MFF was a little over 30 years ago. I was working in the States for the Summer and had been seeing a girl (Aimee) who worked in the store next to where I worked. She liked my Scottish accent and cock and I appreciated her loose American morals and excellent dental work. I was house sitting for a few weeks and she brought her college room-mate (Helen) over for an evening of particularly potent and movie watching. We lay on the floor amid spliffs, cushions, bowls of snacks and more spliffs. I did feel a wee tingle of horniness when I saw how Aimee and Helen's bare legs (they were in shorts) intertwined as we lay watching TV. At some late hour Helen said she felt a bit sleepy and decided to turn in. Aimee showed her to the bedroom. There was just one bedroom. No rum or untoward thoughts had even entered my head. A while later Aimee and I went through to bed and Aimee lay in the centre of the big double bed and I at the far side from her friend. I curled into Aimee's back and I found my cock sinking balls deep into her from behind but I barely moved it in case I woke Helen. Aimee was rubbing her clit quietly and I was hard as a rock wedged deep inside her. Aimee slid my cock out of her snatch and rubbed it on her clit. She was dripping wet. A second hand touched my cock and before I knew it Helen's mouth was round the throbbing head. Then I was fucking Aimee doggy style with Helen licking at Aimme's cunt and the shaft of my cock as I slid in and out. That night I got the lot, two mouths, two fine & hungry snatches, two pairs of tits and all the positional permutations and variations I could think of. The horniest night of my 23 year old life.

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We bumped into a lady at a club, she was with a partner at the time, a couple of weeks later she got in touch.

We knew she had done porn in the past, and offered to let us film the three of us together.

Result fantastic two hour porno.

By *anPsurreycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Looking for our first mff any ladies interested ?

I came home one night and my wife said we we were having a party that Friday evening - just three of us, her, me and her lover (we were in an open relationship). We'd talked about it for ages and she decided she wanted it. The first time wasn't that great but we persevered and it got better and better - still my favourite scenario.

Thank you for your delightful stories. It seems that threesomes produce huge and lasting pleasure.

» Add a new message to this topic