FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Our fist time to a swinging club

Our fist time to a swinging club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this weekend we finally taking a step closer to joining the fab swingers gang officially.

We both looking forward to it. We not meeting anyone no expectations just turn up and see what goes if all else fails we can always go have fun elsewhere.

Anyone Got any advice or tips

Tommy talking hear

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just relax and enjoy. Also remember NO means NO.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Relax, enjoy the social aspect. If play happens it’s just a bonus but my fave part of clubs is how social everyone is. People will be welcoming

By *apascouseMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Id say just go with an open mind guys, it can be a bit of a shock or surprise for your first time, i nearly lost my nerve first time I went to one when I walked in to a good few people going at it right in front of the door haha

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is what is really attracting us is the social side and to actually meet like minded people we all new.

Cut a long story short we went 3 weeks ago. Go to the door and we was both so embarrassed to what we would walk into. Since spoke to the owners they have assured us all is well. It's just a meeting place

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

You will no doubt be nervous but you'll be fine when you're in there. We were bricking it when we first went to a club. Now we love club nights. We went last weekend for the first time in 17 months and were both nervous as it had been so long. It's a surreal experience. We didn't play on our first night, our second visit was a different story!

» Add a new message to this topic