FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hot tub advise

Hot tub advise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ausage1970 OP   Man  over a year ago

The moon

So I've finally taken the plunge and bought one that comes next week. So I dont fancy lots of bodily fluid needing the help of the chlorine to keep it clean so how does everyone else manage the hygiene?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I've finally taken the plunge and bought one that comes next week. So I dont fancy lots of bodily fluid needing the help of the chlorine to keep it clean so how does everyone else manage the hygiene?"

Test the water daily, keep the filters clean and keep your chemicals balanced. Try not to go in with moisturiser, deodorant etc as it fucks in the water. That’s about it I think

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

That sums it up pretty well.

By *ausage1970 OP   Man  over a year ago

The moon

"So I've finally taken the plunge and bought one that comes next week. So I dont fancy lots of bodily fluid needing the help of the chlorine to keep it clean so how does everyone else manage the hygiene?

Test the water daily, keep the filters clean and keep your chemicals balanced. Try not to go in with moisturiser, deodorant etc as it fucks in the water. That’s about it I think "

Thankyou

My gardener has spent hours on the area and then said what happens if your mates cum in the water, does it turn green!!

» Add a new message to this topic