FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Our first 2 weeks swinging...

Our first 2 weeks swinging...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there everyone,

we wanted to share with you our first 2 weeks. What we have got up to, what we have learnt and how we plan to continue.

S and I enjoyed the company of some friends 2 weeks ago. For story purposes I will call them Stuart and Melissa.

Melissa is well hot, and a natural red head which I must say, is very attractive to me. And I mentioned to S that I wouldn't mind... The message was passed along, and everyone seemed up for seeing it happen.

So after a night of food, drinks and random dancing to silly songs, we got back to their house. Me and S were kissing on the sofa, Stuart and Melissa had taken themselves to bed. We then received a text message asking for us to join them. Needless to say we did.

It was a fem and fem, and sex with our own partners in a shared room and bed lol. We had a great time, and afterwards laid together and drank tea. :D typical english swing hahaha.

We then decided to join FAB, and upload some naughty pics. Which we had a lot of fun doing! We were amazed by how addictive this site became!

The next weekend we attended our first party, got a little tipsy, and just went for it. No full sex, lots of oral though.

I was unsure at the thought at first. I didn't know how I would react to seeing S with another woman. Turns out, I quite liked it!! I just wished I had seen him do more, with more...

Party number 2 tonight, and I'm nervous again. Can't be too bad!

Bring it on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi welcome to the world of fun and more fun, i have only been on here since the end of may, i joined on the Friday and Pork threw me in at the deep end, by having a meet on the Saturday eve. Although i was extremely nervous and not having done anything like it before all went well and we haven;t stopped since. And the nerves are getting better also with each meet...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic