FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hot Wife and Cuckolding

Hot Wife and Cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illon-UK OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

Is there a difference between the 2?

A hot wife obviously is a good looking lady whose man wants to share but isn't cuckolding the same thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's so much more to both dynamics

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

We have been shot down in flames re this topic before.

We just enjoy how we play and leave the designation to other wiser heads than ours.

By *ornysquirtingcoupleCouple  over a year ago

somerset

We I guess fit into hotwife (feel free to correct me) I like to share wife and we all fuck at same time. Cockolds tend let wife fuck one on one with a bull then clean/fuck/humiliation/reclaimed depending on flavour of kink.

played the hot wife way for years and the last 3 or 4 years cuckold both can be very different or not so .... but with both of these they are hard to pigeon hole because no 2 couples are the same everybody does things thier own way yes the basics are there that puts you in that boxs but that about the only thing that couples will have in common

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

Same result but often different mindsets

Different answers from different people but basically the husband enjoys seeing his wife fucked by one or more men

Cuckold involves a degree of mental and physical humiliation which some desire and enjoy

As long as both as happy -

happy swinging!

Like so many things in life, it's a varied spectrum.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Is there a difference between the 2?

A hot wife obviously is a good looking lady whose man wants to share but isn't cuckolding the same thing? "

No it is 5p a bottle cheaper.

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

A hot wife obviously is a good looking lady whose man wants to share but isn't cuckolding the same thing? "

Different things. We would consider ourselves a hotwife couple but would have no interest in some of the things associated with cuckolding.

You might want to throw it into google

There is no scientific definition of 'cuckolding' or 'hotwifing'. It has already been intimated in this thread that wise heads won't even agree. The solution is simple. Make it clear what is YOUR definition and not what others perceive to be. There are areas of both we would be happy with and other area of both that we wouldn't be happy with. Make your boundaries clear to all.

By *oreplayfunpairCouple  over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

We consider ourselves to enjoy the hotwife dynamic but there's no humiliation involved in it. Just like the excitement of her going out alone to meet someone that we have both met before but the evening will be just her with them. I get updates throughout the eve with pics, messages videos etc and then when she returns I reclaim her and hear all about it while we play. That's what we like to think of as hotwife fun.

"There's so much more to both dynamics"

Nope .

Two different things .

Hotwife predominantly comprises solo meets with a single guy.

Cuckold is more of having sex in front of the hubby, who may be caged and in some cases ends up eating creampies, his reward. Hence most cuck cpls are bareback .

By *he LsCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

Is the stag\vixen play scenario seen as the same as hotwifing?

I think it's all just names as long as everyone is happy and concenting does it matter what it's called.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

While there are probably hundreds of permutations reflecting individual kinks, I believe there are three broad classifications:

Cuckold - generally involves some form of humiliation of the male partner/husband where they are “forced” to “endure” their female partner enjoying sex with another man. It renders the husband/male partner “powerless” in the sexual situation and the wife/female partner has full control.***

Hotwife - this generally involves the female meeting men other than her partner for sex but with his full consent. No power games present here.

Stag/Vixen - this generally involves the couple meeting a male/men for threesomes/moresomes where the stag (husband/male partner) will watch and most likely join in. There is definitely no humiliation in this dynamic (and the male will often be classed as an alpha).

It is really important to understand these differences to avoid misunderstandings.

***a lot of men meeting cuckold couples mistakingly believe the male is weak, unable to perform or satisfy their female partner, or that the humiliation continues outside of the sexual context. Often (not always) the male cuckold is quite powerful/successful in their vanilla life but it is the abdication of that power that is the turn on/kink.

By *he LsCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

"While there are probably hundreds of permutations reflecting individual kinks, I believe there are three broad classifications:

Cuckold - generally involves some form of humiliation of the male partner/husband where they are “forced” to “endure” their female partner enjoying sex with another man. It renders the husband/male partner “powerless” in the sexual situation and the wife/female partner has full control.***

Hotwife - this generally involves the female meeting men other than her partner for sex but with his full consent. No power games present here.

Stag/Vixen - this generally involves the couple meeting a male/men for threesomes/moresomes where the stag (husband/male partner) will watch and most likely join in. There is definitely no humiliation in this dynamic (and the male will often be classed as an alpha).

It is really important to understand these differences to avoid misunderstandings.

***a lot of men meeting cuckold couples mistakingly believe the male is weak, unable to perform or satisfy their female partner, or that the humiliation continues outside of the sexual context. Often (not always) the male cuckold is quite powerful/successful in their vanilla life but it is the abdication of that power that is the turn on/kink."

That's what we thought, we play Stag\Vixen Hotwifing and Cuckold comes up when fantasising but we don't play that way.

Brighton

Just to add re point above on “no power games” in hotwife scenarios. Not strictly true as there are power dynamics present in all situations.

For many husbands of hotwives there is a sense of power through willingly sharing their wife but her returning to him after. He ultimately still “wins”.

By *oungukbull97Man  over a year ago

Derry

This is spot on, one more thing I'd like to add, sometimes the hotwife lifestyle can also involve the wife meeting her partner alone whilst the husband stays at home, many husbands like the idea of hearing about their wife's exploits or "reclaiming" her but don't enjoy actually being there.

Cuckolds usually like to be present, as mentioned above with the whole humiliation factor or just to watch their wife be pleasured.

"While there are probably hundreds of permutations reflecting individual kinks, I believe there are three broad classifications:

***a lot of men meeting cuckold couples mistakingly believe the male is weak, unable to perform or satisfy their female partner, or that the humiliation continues outside of the sexual context. Often (not always) the male cuckold is quite powerful/successful in their vanilla life but it is the abdication of that power that is the turn on/kink."

Birldn has said it better than I.

I'd suggest that the both sides need to be very clear what their roles are and boundaries, as it's more of a spectrum than definition.

Brighton

"Birldn has said it better than I.

I'd suggest that the both sides need to be very clear what their roles are and boundaries, as it's more of a spectrum than definition. "

yes indeed. Communication is key. Then everyone is happy/fulfilled.

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Same result but often different mindsets

Different answers from different people but basically the husband enjoys seeing his wife fucked by one or more men

Cuckold involves a degree of mental and physical humiliation which some desire and enjoy

As long as both as happy -

happy swinging!"

Well explained

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

To the OP you need to understand the lifestyle and the time and effort you need to put in to be a bull. Which i assume you have an interest in, pick a flavour and stick to it you will be a better bull for yourself and your couple.

Having met a good few couples I can confirm that you might as well chuck all labels away because no matter if some one calls it hotwife or cuckold every single couple has different ideas and kinks that they want to fullfill and there all that different that labels are a waste of time.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

I've just seen a profile sharing this podcast, which although a little long and tedious at times, does explain the differences between hotwife, cuckold, stag/vixen dynamics -

https://www.keysandanklets.com/episodes/5

C

By *ifeTimeCouple  over a year ago

Grays

[Removed by poster at 15/08/21 00:01:24]

By *wadingMan  over a year ago

swadlingcote

My wife is not bad for her age she can still get attention from men

"We I guess fit into hotwife (feel free to correct me) I like to share wife and we all fuck at same time. Cockolds tend let wife fuck one on one with a bull then clean/fuck/humiliation/reclaimed depending on flavour of kink."
defo a hot wife x

By *bzcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Basically the main difference is humiliation. A cuck likes to be humiliated by his wife as she plays or after she’s played with another.

A hotwife would tend to play with another on her own but no humiliation of her husband. If she plays with someone else with the husband there, she would tend to be called a Vixen.

That’s a total generalisation though, and really you’re into what you’re into regardless of what’s it’s called.

Being a cuckold is not a choice, just like being gay is not a choice. You are born this way. You can not change it.

The cuckoldress/hotwife terminology. Technically, they are quite different. I suspect many of you want a hotwife but think you’re looking for a cuckoldress. A hotwife engages in the same sexual adventures as a cuckoldress and also with the same understanding that the cuck is a loyal monogamous partner. The vast difference happens OUTSIDE the bedroom and the power differential and motivations. Simply put, hotwifing is an activity you do. Cuckolding/a cuckoldress is a way of life that inincludes hotwifing activities but is not limited to it.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

We are a stag/vixen couple.

I pick the meets for my hotwife and pick her outfits and she gets to play with the man/girl before I join in.

There is no humiluation at all and everyone is equal when we play.

I also let her play alone with her meets if she likes the guy or girl alot

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We are more of a Hot Wife couple. But we do indulge in a little cuckolding now and then. Only I am allowed to humiliate hubby

Don't label, just enjoy.

Brighton

"Don't label, just enjoy. "

For many things in life I would agree. However, labelling is useful as a shorthand filter on sites like fab. You get the gist of what is being sought/on offer and that hopefully cuts down on time wasting and disappointment.

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

Played in all the roles. Its what i love about the lifestyle

Someone has hit the nail on the head with this post, this in a nut shell is exactly how they are defined.

I have and still are exploring the cuckold lifestyle, and that’s exactly what it is, a lifestyle I always view Hotwife as an extra marital curricular activity.

I didn’t chose to become a cuck, it fell naturally in my previous relationship and it’s continued.

For me cuckolding empowers the woman which I love, it gives her a sense of control and normally cuckolding involved a cuck like me that’s sexually inadequate. Which allows the bull to feel a superiority within a relationship adding a further dimension to it. I like the feeling of inferiority when a bull is around.

By *ritishAsianMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I am looking for a hotwife couple!

Brighton

What would be interesting is to hear an honest account from the males (bulls) who like meeting cuckold couples. What do YOU get out if it? Do you enjoy the sense of power? Do you enjoy humiliating the husband? Why?

It’s all kink so just as interesting to hear the other POV.

"What would be interesting is to hear an honest account from the males (bulls) who like meeting cuckold couples. What do YOU get out if it? Do you enjoy the sense of power? Do you enjoy humiliating the husband? Why?

It’s all kink so just as interesting to hear the other POV."

From my experience, I’ve discussed this with a few bulls as i think it helps get their perspective when understanding cuckolding.

The constant theme is the power play, knowing that in my case my gf wanted them (sexually) more than me, being able to walk in to our home and be the alpha male, be in control and the partner in our case have very little to no control.

Then there is the humiliation aspect which I explored very late on, the clean up play, the chastity play and the comparison wether that be physical or verbal and being ‘put in your place’ all helps the bull achieve that superiority, the feeling of taking something (for that particular moment) that isn’t theirs.

There are plenty of hotwives who aren’t good looking, though it’s a subjective matter!

Hotwifing is the act of enjoying sex with other men/women - often without your partner - but keeping your husband informed.

Cuckolding is having sex with others whilst usually humiliating your husband, almost always whilst they’re present.

Or am I wrong?!

By *ullman1Man  over a year ago

Aldershot

Cuckolds are usually sub and enjoy humiliation by the wife and bull

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Cuckolds are usually sub and enjoy humiliation by the wife and bull"
I'd agree but I never assume what someone thinks cuckolding is. I start by asking them what aspects of cuckolding they are into, that way I can get an insight into what they think cuckolding means to them.

By *Ci LutherMan  over a year ago

Tainton

I’ve met my fair share of couples that say we like “Cuckholding’ I can tell you no one meet is alike

Some just watch, some watch and join in, some fully involved from the off not met one where the guy gets the full humiliation scenario

By *retty Hot WifeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Lynn

Perfect response!!

By *achelandHarleyCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Great explanation of the differences !

Stag/Vixen would apply to us.

However I’m a Tv fully dressed with makeup etc. Meeting other TVs for threesomes.

I wonder what that would make my wife and I ?

Apart from very lucky of course !!! xxx

By *xxxMan  over a year ago

Bedford & Chester

"

While there are probably hundreds of permutations reflecting individual kinks, I believe there are three broad classifications:

This is also my understanding and couldn't have explained any better. The main thing for me, as a single guy, is that I find out what the couples interests and boundaries are and then respect them. I appreciate that I'm being invited into share their fantasies. Some may now know the terminology but a little effort before a meet can mean its more pleasurable for everyone.

"We I guess fit into hotwife (feel free to correct me) I like to share wife and we all fuck at same time. Cockolds tend let wife fuck one on one with a bull then clean/fuck/humiliation/reclaimed depending on flavour of kink."

I think that my boyfriend wants us to do a bit of both

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

" Great explanation of the differences !

Stag/Vixen would apply to us.

However I’m a Tv fully dressed with makeup etc. Meeting other TVs for threesomes.

I wonder what that would make my wife and I ?

Apart from very lucky of course !!! xxx "

Extremely lucky I would say. My ideal couple would be an fem n TV.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I've just seen a profile sharing this podcast, which although a little long and tedious at times, does explain the differences between hotwife, cuckold, stag/vixen dynamics -

C"

Probably our profile. We've commented plenty over the years but yes that episode is great for those interested in the definitions and differences.

Op, just a heads up, the term hotwife isn't determined by the females looks, it's determined by the 'couples' actions and how their play dynamic is.

Brighton

"I've just seen a profile sharing this podcast, which although a little long and tedious at times, does explain the differences between hotwife, cuckold, stag/vixen dynamics -

C

Probably our profile. We've commented plenty over the years but yes that episode is great for those interested in the definitions and differences.

Op, just a heads up, the term hotwife isn't determined by the females looks, it's determined by the 'couples' actions and how their play dynamic is. "

By *atinocoupleCouple  over a year ago

SF, NY, London (in that order)

Always interesting reading these threads. Let’s not forget some couples will decide to switch between the two (or more variations)

By *onest guy123Man  over a year ago

coventry

There is the correct definition right there x

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I have enjoyed hotwife and stag and vixen meets. I don’t like the idea of humiliation, so I’ve never been interested in a cuckold situation.

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Great reply. It is why, I like hotwife and stag/vixen, although cuckold, it is great when you know the hubby will get his steaming reclaim see.

Brighton

"Always interesting reading these threads. Let’s not forget some couples will decide to switch between the two (or more variations) "

Indeed!

Same in the fetish scene where people can be sub / dom / switch

The truth is there will be 000s of permutations and individual kinks. While labels are restrictive, they do provide an initial filter to help guide the right combos together.

By *atinocoupleCouple  over a year ago

SF, NY, London (in that order)

"Always interesting reading these threads. Let’s not forget some couples will decide to switch between the two (or more variations)

Indeed!

The truth is there will be 000s of permutations and individual kinks. While labels are restrictive, they do provide an initial filter to help guide the right combos together."

100% agreed, and need to be discussed to ensure mutual understanding/boundaries/consent/maximal pleasure !

Brighton

"Always interesting reading these threads. Let’s not forget some couples will decide to switch between the two (or more variations)

Indeed!

The truth is there will be 000s of permutations and individual kinks. While labels are restrictive, they do provide an initial filter to help guide the right combos together."

By way of an example...

A few years back we knew a couple where the male was a cuckold but his/their particular kink involved being cucked by a couple not a single guy (as far as we are aware they rarely met single guys).

He would chauffeur us out for the night. Fetch us drinks/snacks at their home or if we were out he would wait in the car while we went for drinks/food (and pick up the bill!) Sometimes he would have to sit in the car or downstairs while we had sex with his wife and would be allowed up to “clean up”. Sometimes as a “reward” he would be allowed (by her) to be in the room while we had sex, normally caged but still fully dressed and kneeling in the corner, sometimes facing the wall.

This chap was the CEO of a major company. Very powerful in vanilla life. Got off on full abdication of power during sex scenarios.

Brighton

...to add

We were never verbally or physically abusive to the husband. The kink was to treat him like a member of staff, dismissive and matter of fact like he simply didn’t matter. As if we were all terribly important and he was just there to do our bidding like a subservient butler.

He never truly explained, nor did we ask, why that was his kink beyond once his wife told us he got bored with people sucking up to him and kissing his ass in vanilla/work life.

By *oungukbull97Man  over a year ago

Derry

It's a mixed bag for me and depends on the couple's wants and needs.

Primarily I enjoy the feeling of taking another man's wife and rubbing in his face the fact that she wants me over him, it's a huge ego boost and very erotic.

I do enjoy humiliating the cuck, though I prefer if the wife joins in with me as I feel her addition to it adds so much more to the humiliation.

Like I said though this depends on the couple, if they're after mainly sex or expect respect from the bull to the cuck then I'm happy to do that.

I think the most important aspect of being a bull is flexibility, at the end of the day I've been invited into a couple's marriage and should do my best to accommodate to their needs and wants. If I get to humiliate a husband then I only get to do so because they both want me to.

"What would be interesting is to hear an honest account from the males (bulls) who like meeting cuckold couples. What do YOU get out if it? Do you enjoy the sense of power? Do you enjoy humiliating the husband? Why?

It’s all kink so just as interesting to hear the other POV."

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"Is the stag\vixen play scenario seen as the same as hotwifing?

"

For us the answer would be a definite yes as this is how we like to play but I'm sure others might disagree.

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We enjoy hotwife cuck scenario to suit our needs at the moment depending on the mood... find it so rewarding on so many fronts... brings us even closer as a couple

West Yorks

Agreed

It’s my gift to to my wife x

they really cant be pigeon holed and people should stop trying too ... yes theres a basic principal or set up in both the rest is down to the individaul couples and guys should stop assuming or follow what google or porn film say and treat each couple as individauls ... ask thee couple what they are into not some stereotype .... does make me laught when guys think the men are weak in either relationships tho or they think the relationship is on a downwer .... nothing stronger than a cuckold or hotwife couple

West Yorks

Agreed!

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"they really cant be pigeon holed and people should stop trying too ... yes theres a basic principal or set up in both the rest is down to the individaul couples and guys should stop assuming or follow what google or porn film say and treat each couple as individauls ... ask thee couple what they are into not some stereotype .... does make me laught when guys think the men are weak in either relationships tho or they think the relationship is on a downwer .... nothing stronger than a cuckold or hotwife couple"
so true

By *hestagandvixenCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

This is pretty much how we understand it too and we identify as stag/vixen in this list. No end of guys ruin any chances they have with first mail on here though by assuming we’re cuckold or addressing only one of us.

"they really cant be pigeon holed and people should stop trying too ... yes theres a basic principal or set up in both the rest is down to the individaul couples and guys should stop assuming or follow what google or porn film say and treat each couple as individauls ... ask thee couple what they are into not some stereotype .... does make me laught when guys think the men are weak in either relationships tho or they think the relationship is on a downwer .... nothing stronger than a cuckold or hotwife couple"

I'd love a chat about my wife's big tits

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

It’s all about reading the profile, working out what people want and respecting it… shouldn’t be too complicated

By *ll3somefunCouple  over a year ago

ipswich

i think the big thing is your definition of cuckold, many guys on here seem to think that cuckold is a sissy, wimp hubby there to be humiliated and abused as they use the wife.

i like to share my wife, she enjoys the majority of our experiences, i basically hand her over to another guy then sit back to watch/take pics our fun comes later after we get home and i get to take her back

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"they really cant be pigeon holed and people should stop trying too ... yes theres a basic principal or set up in both the rest is down to the individaul couples and guys should stop assuming or follow what google or porn film say and treat each couple as individauls ... ask thee couple what they are into not some stereotype .... does make me laught when guys think the men are weak in either relationships tho or they think the relationship is on a downwer .... nothing stronger than a cuckold or hotwife couple "

Exactly this. We like the cuckquean thing bit it's not a good term for what we enjoy. Wife absolutely loves me being with other women, with or without her there. It's how we started swinging. At the same time shes also bisexual and enjoys when we do full swap with other couples aa well. Just as I enjoy seeing her with other men or women or hearing about it afterwards.

Theres nothing in our relationship that makes either of us "weak" but some individuals on here in the forums do have that assumption.

By *lay4RealCouple  over a year ago

London

This clarification is quite helpful!!!

By *amesnplanesMan  over a year ago

North Dublin

From my own experiences with friends in both camps here, taking time to find out the others wants/ needs/ desires etc has always been a tremendous benefit.

It makes the potential fun just that little bit more exciting for all parties, and if a follow up meeting does occur, well the knowledge and experience gained thus far is invaluable.... For all the right reasons.

By *yesbeenopened2Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

***a lot of men meeting cuckold couples mistakingly believe the male is weak, unable to perform or satisfy their female partner, or that the humiliation continues outside of the sexual context. Often (not always) the male cuckold is quite powerful/successful in their vanilla life but it is the abdication of that power that is the turn on/kink.

This clarification is quite helpful!!! "

I would echo this statement; I’ve always thought that ‘hotwifing’ involved the husband/partner enjoying watching his wife with others and eventually joining in. Therefore, I have always said that we are keen to try the ‘Hotwife’ scenario, but the comments above suggest it’s the ‘Stag and Vixen’ scenario that we’re actually interested in. Thanks.

Brighton

If life was simple and there was all the time and patience in the world I would agree. However, as said previously, I think labels are a helpful shorthand at that initial browsing profiles stage. Absolutely if someone catches your eye then you need to discuss their specific kinks. But initially it helps to stop wasting people’s time to give some guidance with relatively well established labels.

Brighton

"It’s all about reading the profile, working out what people want and respecting it… shouldn’t be too complicated"

oh come on, we all know that a huge proportion of people never bother reading profiles! They should. They don’t!

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 16/08/21 17:39:12]

Brighton

"i think the big thing is your definition of cuckold, many guys on here seem to think that cuckold is a sissy, wimp hubby there to be humiliated and abused as they use the wife.

i like to share my wife, she enjoys the majority of our experiences, i basically hand her over to another guy then sit back to watch/take pics our fun comes later after we get home and i get to take her back

"

I suspect many people would say what you describe is not cuckold. If there is no humiliation involved and you don’t join in to make it a threesome but just watch, then that is closer to a variety of hotwifing.

By *aisy DoeCouple  over a year ago

Beverley

exactly this.

We call it Hotwife, he’s not into the humiliation and talking down, just likes watching and knowing what I’m doing x

"they really cant be pigeon holed and people should stop trying too ... yes theres a basic principal or set up in both the rest is down to the individaul couples and guys should stop assuming or follow what google or porn film say and treat each couple as individauls ... ask thee couple what they are into not some stereotype .... does make me laught when guys think the men are weak in either relationships tho or they think the relationship is on a downwer .... nothing stronger than a cuckold or hotwife couple

If life was simple and there was all the time and patience in the world I would agree. However, as said previously, I think labels are a helpful shorthand at that initial browsing profiles stage. Absolutely if someone catches your eye then you need to discuss their specific kinks. But initially it helps to stop wasting people’s time to give some guidance with relatively well established labels."

as i said ''yes theres a basic principal or set up'' ie cuckold or hotwife but thats where it ends no two couple's are or will be the same

and were the hell did every cuckold couple are into humiliation come from ??? that a modern porn outlook there are 100s of cuckold couples that dont humiliate .... definition of cuckold = to seed another mans wife taken from how the cuckoo bird steals other birds nest ..thats it plain and simple and as basic as it gets

Brighton

"and were the hell did every cuckold couple are into humiliation come from ??? that a modern porn outlook there are 100s of cuckold couples that dont humiliate .... definition of cuckold = to seed another mans wife taken from how the cuckoo bird steals other birds nest ..thats it plain and simple and as basic as it gets"

Language and definitions evolve. Gay used to mean happy!

"and were the hell did every cuckold couple are into humiliation come from ??? that a modern porn outlook there are 100s of cuckold couples that dont humiliate .... definition of cuckold = to seed another mans wife taken from how the cuckoo bird steals other birds nest ..thats it plain and simple and as basic as it gets

Language and definitions evolve. Gay used to mean happy!"

is not the answer there are people trying to make it there own see this many times with swinging they get hold of something then think they can make all the rules but they fail .. cuckold is what it is a basic senario that people add to but to try and tell others they are not a cuckold couple because there no humilation ??? is a joke most cuckold couples i know dont use humiliation most groups dont either and aa a cuckold couple who do use humiliation we are often the odd ones out ...

also the opinions of the forums are such a tiny tiny piece of the puzzle as most people on the site never use the forums..

cuckolding is a very simple thing when stripped down the rest is what we as couples add cuckold as a meaning does not change what we add as couples do....

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

"and were the hell did every cuckold couple are into humiliation come from ??? that a modern porn outlook there are 100s of cuckold couples that dont humiliate .... definition of cuckold = to seed another mans wife taken from how the cuckoo bird steals other birds nest ..thats it plain and simple and as basic as it gets"

Very close to my take on cuckolding. Of the couples that I have met in person most cucks have no interest in being humiliated by me and when there is a desire for humiliation their turn on is for it to be directed at them by their wife. For me personally porn like humiliation comes across as very pantomime/fake and does nothing for me. For me were there is humiliation the turn on is when its subtle and implied.

Brighton

"and were the hell did every cuckold couple are into humiliation come from ??? that a modern porn outlook there are 100s of cuckold couples that dont humiliate .... definition of cuckold = to seed another mans wife taken from how the cuckoo bird steals other birds nest ..thats it plain and simple and as basic as it gets

is not the answer there are people trying to make it there own see this many times with swinging they get hold of something then think they can make all the rules but they fail .. cuckold is what it is a basic senario that people add to but to try and tell others they are not a cuckold couple because there no humilation ??? is a joke most cuckold couples i know dont use humiliation most groups dont either and aa a cuckold couple who do use humiliation we are often the odd ones out ...

also the opinions of the forums are such a tiny tiny piece of the puzzle as most people on the site never use the forums..

cuckolding is a very simple thing when stripped down the rest is what we as couples add cuckold as a meaning does not change what we add as couples do....

"

From a purest language pov you are of course correct. But as I say things evolve and language/words adapt over time. Indeed dictionary definitions change over time to accommodate slang and alternative usage (think “bad” or “sick”).

I (Mr) have been active on the swinging scene since 1999 and Mrs B for 15yrs and have seen things (inc language) change over that time.

We didn’t actually use any terminology like that in our profile until relatively recently. We clearly spell out what we like (though many people don’t bother to read of course LOL). However, it has proven helpful to say we are not “cuckold” simply because there IS widespread belief nowadays that this is focused on humiliation of the male partner.

From a purest language pov you are of course correct. But as I say things evolve and language/words adapt over time. Indeed dictionary definitions change over time to accommodate slang and alternative usage (think “bad” or “sick”).

I (Mr) have been active on the swinging scene since 1999 and Mrs B for 15yrs and have seen things (inc language) change over that time.

We didn’t actually use any terminology like that in our profile until relatively recently. We clearly spell out what we like (though many people don’t bother to read of course LOL). However, it has proven helpful to say we are not “cuckold” simply because there IS widespread belief nowadays that this is focused on humiliation of the male partner."

well guess we will agree to disagree like your selves we've been on the scene along time (28yrs) but unlike yourself we are a cuckold couple and know alot of cuckold couples and from our side of thing we are the rarer of the couples ie like humiliation most cuckold couples we know and chat to do NOT use humiliation as cuckold couples ... most the couples we know are long term cuckold couples to even on the other cuckold forums (if you join) youll see most dont ... mrs xx

Brighton

We didn’t actually use any terminology like that in our profile until relatively recently. We clearly spell out what we like (though many people don’t bother to read of course LOL). However, it has proven helpful to say we are not “cuckold” simply because there IS widespread belief nowadays that this is focused on humiliation of the male partner.

well guess we will agree to disagree like your selves we've been on the scene along time (28yrs) but unlike yourself we are a cuckold couple and know alot of cuckold couples and from our side of thing we are the rarer of the couples ie like humiliation most cuckold couples we know and chat to do NOT use humiliation as cuckold couples ... most the couples we know are long term cuckold couples to even on the other cuckold forums (if you join) youll see most dont ... mrs xx"

I don’t think we are disagreeing!

Any husband/male sharing their female partner is, strictly speaking, a cuckold. The point is that within that there are many permutations based on individual kinks and preferences.

And because of both that AND the swinging world around us changing with terminology evolving AND many newbies first exposure to cuckold being modern day porn (that has a humiliation bias) then different terms are starting to prove helpful as a short hand to explain preferences.

As said before, what really matters is people discuss preferences and kinks with prospective playmates to avoid mistakes or embarrassment. But a new(ish) label that enables some initial filtering is pretty useful.

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 17/08/21 17:32:35]

Brighton

P.S. @foxy n hubs I am intrigued though...

Apart from yourselves where the humiliation side is clearly your preference, have any of the other cuckold couples you know, for whom humiliation is not their thing, ever encountered any initial misunderstandings around preferences with their prospective playmates? Ie have they been contacted by bulls looking for couples who are actually more like yourselves?

(Edit for typos grrrr)

Not an expert... But to add my limited understanding

I always through true cuckolding was when a man is raising another's offspring (eg very close to then cuckoo)

Outside of this, I though Freud started using it on a way of a man playinh with the fear of loosing his wife to another.

I always compare that to HW which is almost an arrogance your wife will come back.

My two pence anyway. Not a linguist nor a experienced swinger !

"P.S. @foxy n hubs I am intrigued though...

Apart from yourselves where the humiliation side is clearly your preference, have any of the other cuckold couples you know, for whom humiliation is not their thing, ever encountered any initial misunderstandings around preferences with their prospective playmates? Ie have they been contacted by bulls looking for couples who are actually more like yourselves?

(Edit for typos grrrr)"

well id say most cuckold couples that we know dont look for bulls either they tend to look for assertive guys who will fit or like what they are looking for we follow that path too.....

as looking for a bull is almost impossible as any guy will call himself a bull just to get a shag not saying there are not any good bull cause there clearly are and we've met a few but most bulls wont say they are a bull as they see the crap out there too..

misunderstandings are sorted out very early in the chatting its so easy to rid of the wannabes and dreamers but thats the problem too for most cuckold couples its rare to find guys whom understand what a cuckold couple wants at a quick guess if i had 100 messages over a few day the chances are we will be lucky if just one guy is real...

what guys need to realise is most cuckold couples play very close to the hotwife line where they never get to meet the guy and all the cuckolding is done when he has gone this is thee number one way of cuckolding out there then its a sliding scale all the way to the extreme

it does not matter what single fuys think its not for them to set the rules within a cuckold relationship most guys will watch cuckold porn and think thats cuckolding for some couples that may be true but for most it wont ..

real bulls are clever and will ask whats wanted and will fit into if they are interested wannabes will just shout what they are going to do or just say yes to everything

most of our meets are via a cuckold forum its a real shame as there needs to be a seperate section on fab for it

we are no experts im just saying from our point of view and people we know here and elsewhere ...onething for sure cuckolding is not to be pigeon holed as its too complext too be.

hotwife / bi couple for 22years

cuckold couple for 5years going on 6

From my experience from being a ball a Cuckold is someone who sub and sits watches a ball playing with the hot wife and does what his told by his wife and the bull! Like cleaning up the hot wife’s cream pie ect

Brighton

A hot wife obviously is a good looking lady whose man wants to share but isn't cuckolding the same thing?

From my experience from being a ball a Cuckold is someone who sub and sits watches a ball playing with the hot wife and does what his told by his wife and the bull! Like cleaning up the hot wife’s cream pie ect "

Surely being a ball is a whole other kink right

From my experience from being a ball a Cuckold is someone who sub and sits watches a ball playing with the hot wife and does what his told by his wife and the bull! Like cleaning up the hot wife’s cream pie ect

Surely being a ball is a whole other kink right "

Yes it’s a fantastic feeling being a bull… especially when the hot wife is telling that Cuckold how much pleasure she is getting from the bull

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 18/08/21 07:53:11]

By *illon-UK OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

WoW I blinked had two days away from FAB and came back to so many messages

Appreciate the responses and now very clear... Thank you x

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Oooh hadn't heard of stag/vixen before but that describes us better than hot wife

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

I want a willing HW do do this to me and tell me all about it

Any experience couples or bulls when both parties a hotwife and cuck are submasive

By *igh PinkCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

It means different things to different people for us with cuckold it is me giving my wife to someone else to service her weather that is me watching or on there own, my wife has been picked up from home and taken out for an evening my pleasure is wondering what is going on them being given the full details later but pour cuckold forms various aspects

By *andH97Couple  over a year ago

colindale

[Removed by poster at 23/08/21 00:15:08]

By *andH97Couple  over a year ago

colindale

"Any experience couples or bulls when both parties a hotwife and cuck are submasive "

This is more our thing

[Removed by poster at 31/08/21 10:32:40]

My experience has been where the female and male were both submissive. It's something I really enjoyed as I like being Dominant so feel very at home

"...to add

We were never verbally or physically abusive to the husband. The kink was to treat him like a member of staff, dismissive and matter of fact like he simply didn’t matter. As if we were all terribly important and he was just there to do our bidding like a subservient butler.

He never truly explained, nor did we ask, why that was his kink beyond once his wife told us he got bored with people sucking up to him and kissing his ass in vanilla/work life."

That’s pretty awesomely hot there

» Add a new message to this topic