FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verbal humiliation kinksters

Verbal humiliation kinksters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For fellow kinksters into verbal humiliation, what kind of humiliation do you prefer to give/receive?

I like variations of SPH. Also when a lady makes fun of my PME problem and tells me how I can never satisfy her. Any other types of verbal humiliation that you like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love to receive

"Love to receive "

Join the club

Is it the male or female who loves it?

I like to give and receive. I enjoy general degradation, name calling etc

It depends on partners though, I don’t like anyone to degrade me it has to be the right sort of person and vice versa. I have to want to call you names and belittle you in a fun way. It’s sometimes quite a specific type of person for me

By *l MateMan  over a year ago

Sheffield Centre

I do both. I very rarely switch though. If it's taking verbal I mainly want to be bratty so below the belt insults as long as it's fun.

If giving mainly name calling and saying the person playing with me can do better. Really make them work hard.

"I like to give and receive. I enjoy general degradation, name calling etc

It depends on partners though, I don’t like anyone to degrade me it has to be the right sort of person and vice versa. I have to want to call you names and belittle you in a fun way. It’s sometimes quite a specific type of person for me "

Totally agree. There must be some type of working dynamic for both to enjoy. With some people, it might end up looking awkward and forced.

By *nfinitylandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I'm a fan of the bbw, I also enjoy degrading them and calling them pigs as long as they enjoy it too. For someone that way inclined I really hate offending people haha

By *st-1982Man  over a year ago

Arundel

I love receiving and just love being referred to as a filthy faggot/queer/cock sucker. The filthier and more degrading the better. Love acting bratty and disobedient so it prompts the other person to give me more.

Especially love it when a guy refers to me as female too and men of colour racially abusing me is hot.

"I'm a fan of the bbw, I also enjoy degrading them and calling them pigs as long as they enjoy it too. For someone that way inclined I really hate offending people haha "

I have seen some female profiles who love that. Hope you find one compatible with you

"I love receiving and just love being referred to as a filthy faggot/queer/cock sucker. The filthier and more degrading the better. Love acting bratty and disobedient so it prompts the other person to give me more.

Especially love it when a guy refers to me as female too and men of colour racially abusing me is hot. "

I enjoy most of it too. But it's a niche segment and hard to find people who are into it.

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

I've had a few women request that when I've been on Flingster but I can't really, I'm too nice and polite then I end up apologising.

"I've had a few women request that when I've been on Flingster but I can't really, I'm too nice and polite then I end up apologising."

Flingster? Didn't know such an app existed.

Its so hot when your fucking a guys wife and shes about to cum , really in that “moment” and shes saying how big my cock is and how much better it is than his , really aggressively and laughing at him . That makes me shoot almost instantly . Wrong i know but hey ho , each to their own .

"Its so hot when your fucking a guys wife and shes about to cum , really in that “moment” and shes saying how big my cock is and how much better it is than his , really aggressively and laughing at him . That makes me shoot almost instantly . Wrong i know but hey ho , each to their own . "

Nothing wrong about it. I wish I was that cuckolded guy.

Another way of humiliation is to take pictures of my cock in a locked cage and sharing it with her friends while having a laugh.

By *ittycenMan  over a year ago

south west

What is sph and pme?

"What is sph and pme?"

SPH = Small Penis Humiliation

PME = Pre-mature ejaculation

By *ourplusCouple  over a year ago

Near Irvine

I must say I enjoy SPH, love it when I wife tells me how much bigger her boyfriends are

"I must say I enjoy SPH, love it when I wife tells me how much bigger her boyfriends are"

And laugh instead of moan when you enter her

By *assysaz40Man  over a year ago

chorley

I love sph so much

"I must say I enjoy SPH, love it when I wife tells me how much bigger her boyfriends are

And laugh instead of moan when you enter her "

your lucky you have something to enter her with my cuck is 100% limp so i just laught no matter what dont get hard and dribbles not cum totally pathetic ...as you can see sph is very big here we both love it

"I must say I enjoy SPH, love it when I wife tells me how much bigger her boyfriends are

your lucky you have something to enter her with my cuck is 100% limp so i just laught no matter what dont get hard and dribbles not cum totally pathetic ...as you can see sph is very big here we both love it "

It's even more fun when you do it in front of bulls I am guessing

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Its so hot when your fucking a guys wife and shes about to cum , really in that “moment” and shes saying how big my cock is and how much better it is than his , really aggressively and laughing at him . That makes me shoot almost instantly . Wrong i know but hey ho , each to their own . "

Very nice. I like a bit of humiliation about being a cuckold

"For fellow kinksters into verbal humiliation, what kind of humiliation do you prefer to give/receive?

I like variations of SPH. Also when a lady makes fun of my PME problem and tells me how I can never satisfy her. Any other types of verbal humiliation that you like?"

From what I can see on your profile you don’t have a small penis though, doesn’t it feel a bit fake when someone’s saying you do? I have had women laugh at mine as a natural reaction before sph was even mentioned between us.

"For fellow kinksters into verbal humiliation, what kind of humiliation do you prefer to give/receive?

I like variations of SPH. Also when a lady makes fun of my PME problem and tells me how I can never satisfy her. Any other types of verbal humiliation that you like?

From what I can see on your profile you don’t have a small penis though, doesn’t it feel a bit fake when someone’s saying you do? I have had women laugh at mine as a natural reaction before sph was even mentioned between us. "

Agreed I prefer humiliation based on PME problem more than SPH. SPH does work for me when I am not erect.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Love some verbal humiliation, being made to be act and dress overtly feminine, being called sissy etc…

However just like any other play it has to be someone I trust and have a good relationship with. So a guy messaging me like that out of the blue, won’t get the response he’s expecting.

"Love some verbal humiliation, being made to be act and dress overtly feminine, being called sissy etc…

However just like any other play it has to be someone I trust and have a good relationship with. So a guy messaging me like that out of the blue, won’t get the response he’s expecting. "

I do enjoy being called a sissy. Haven't dressed up as a woman. But I was forced to wear knickers under my pants once while going to meet a lady and she joked about it during the meet. It was a good experience.

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's something I enjoy. Mostly because when I'm getting verbally degraded it's when I've excelled in my role

R

Live hearing her tell me which of her previous partners was better than me. Always gets me going. Can't explain it

Feel free to message me to chat about this

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

Isn’t it unique that humans are the only species to ASK another to humiliate them?

To WANT to be humiliated

So fucking kinky bring it on...

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

i defo enjoy it, especially when it is in the right context and delivered well. Had an ex that was awesome at it, she had me blushing and turned on at the same moment very often.

"Isn’t it unique that humans are the only species to ASK another to humiliate them?

To WANT to be humiliated

So fucking kinky bring it on..."

Maybe because humans are the only species to have a spoken language and an emotion named humiliation?

By *ark_g200Man  over a year ago

manchester

I’m a very big fan of verbally degrading ladies and couples. Love degrading cuckolds and telling their wives what sluts they are etc. Huge huge turn on

"I’m a very big fan of verbally degrading ladies and couples. Love degrading cuckolds and telling their wives what sluts they are etc. Huge huge turn on "

Hope I had a partner to be cuckolded by you

"Love some verbal humiliation, being made to be act and dress overtly feminine, being called sissy etc…

However just like any other play it has to be someone I trust and have a good relationship with. So a guy messaging me like that out of the blue, won’t get the response he’s expecting. "

totally agree with this too the reason humiliation and the likes of shp is so good between us is because we know ,love and trust each other 100% i could not and would not do it to another man ive just met no turn on in that at all...

jeeze why can we coment with out all the pms after ?? got something to say join in on here ....blocked blocked and blocked

"jeeze why can we coment with out all the pms after ?? got something to say join in on here ....blocked blocked and blocked"

I guess some people thought just because someone likes verbal Humiliation, they have the right to throw verbal insults directly at that person. Sorry for that.

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

We both get a kick out of SPH , it somehow gets us both horny. Whatever the reason, we both love it , really gets us horny so we go for it lol

By *eeveeTV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

I cum very quickly and the wife certainly lets me know about it. Even been forced to put a meme pic on here telling everyone how quickly I cum.

"We both get a kick out of SPH , it somehow gets us both horny. Whatever the reason, we both love it , really gets us horny so we go for it lol "

I envy your hubby. Not for his penis obviously

By *urvyJadaTV/TS  over a year ago

Bury

I absolutely love being degraded and humiliated in a number of ways.

I did humiliate few on kik before kinda turn me on ??

"I cum very quickly and the wife certainly lets me know about it. Even been forced to put a meme pic on here telling everyone how quickly I cum."

You are lucky to have such a wife.

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

When I'm doing the humiliating, I don't have any strong preferences. Whatever works for that specific partner.

When I'm on the receiving end, I like to be made to feel like they fucking despise me, and that they are coldly and openly using me for their own selfish purposes.

"

When I'm on the receiving end, I like to be made to feel like they fucking despise me, and that they are coldly and openly using me for their own selfish purposes. "

Exactly! Using me to collect food delivery, grabbing condoms etc.

degredation and humiliation.. yes please Px

It can be a fun thing till it's a part of a kink or like an introduction to sex, but I'm not a fan of it as a whole fetish session. I mean I've seen people that base their whole sexual life on humiliating each other which isn't that fun to me.

"It can be a fun thing till it's a part of a kink or like an introduction to sex, but I'm not a fan of it as a whole fetish session. I mean I've seen people that base their whole sexual life on humiliating each other which isn't that fun to me. "

I have seen many FLR's following that model. But agree. It's not my thing too.

I live a bit of dirty talk and name cal8ng during sex

By *ourplusCouple  over a year ago

Near Irvine

Helping the bull in, getting to feel how big his cock is and how tiny your cock looks, guaranteed to make me cum quickly

"I like to give and receive. I enjoy general degradation, name calling etc

It depends on partners though, I don’t like anyone to degrade me it has to be the right sort of person and vice versa. I have to want to call you names and belittle you in a fun way. It’s sometimes quite a specific type of person for me

Totally agree. There must be some type of working dynamic for both to enjoy. With some people, it might end up looking awkward and forced."

"Helping the bull in, getting to feel how big his cock is and how tiny your cock looks, guaranteed to make me cum quickly "

Do you also do creampie clean-up? Should be a bit hard to do id you cum quickly I guess.

I was with a dom guy but it was all verbal I ended up crying lol not for me sexual dominance mmmm

"I was with a dom guy but it was all verbal I ended up crying lol not for me sexual dominance mmmm "

It's a niche interest

Hope you find what you are looking for.

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

when we arrived at teh beach my wife said she had forgotten to pack my swimming trunks but said I could ear her bikini bottoms as she wanted to get some sun on her body anyway. They were fairly plain yellow tight but not too small she said no-one would notice. As she showed off her pert tits and trim pussy to the guys on the beach she commented on how nice I looked in them how the other guys would nt be able to wear tehm but my small cock and tiny balls looked so neat and pretty and didnt spoil the line of the bikini bottoms

humilliating but nice at teh same time

I'd like to involve some SPH into our cuckold relationship but I'm not sure what to say and what limits to go... can anyone give me advice on where to look for inspiration or give me some examples to use

"I'd like to involve some SPH into our cuckold relationship but I'm not sure what to say and what limits to go... can anyone give me advice on where to look for inspiration or give me some examples to use "

Do you fuck bigger cock in front of him?

Think the lad that works for me must have this kink because he insists on been that slow and doing stuff wrong.

"when we arrived at teh beach my wife said she had forgotten to pack my swimming trunks but said I could ear her bikini bottoms as she wanted to get some sun on her body anyway. They were fairly plain yellow tight but not too small she said no-one would notice. As she showed off her pert tits and trim pussy to the guys on the beach she commented on how nice I looked in them how the other guys would nt be able to wear tehm but my small cock and tiny balls looked so neat and pretty and didnt spoil the line of the bikini bottoms

humilliating but nice at teh same time "

You sir are a very lucky guy. I bet you wanted more people to look at you while also trying to hide yourselves from people's views. Such a beautiful dilemma, isn't it?

"I'd like to involve some SPH into our cuckold relationship but I'm not sure what to say and what limits to go... can anyone give me advice on where to look for inspiration or give me some examples to use "

For ideas, you can start by making jokes about size of his penis. Let him fuck and ask if it is even inside? Tell him how the smallest cock cage is good enough for him. The next step would be comparison with other men when you play with him alone. Tell about how your other partners can go to places where he can never go. Tell him how your bull has stretched you so good that there is no point fucking him anymore. And then, you have to try doing it in front of other men and even women. Show your bull's cock and tell him his cock is not even half the size. Ask your bull also to laugh at him and make jokes.

Limits are totally subjective. You need to talk to your partner. As with BDSM play, have a safe word that he can use when things cross the limit.

Big fan of sph and cuck scenarios myself - love to have a partner take a real cock and tell me how much better and more fulfilling it is compared to my sorry manhood

"Big fan of sph and cuck scenarios myself - love to have a partner take a real cock and tell me how much better and more fulfilling it is compared to my sorry manhood "

Mr PD loves all that...it has taken me (Mrs PD) a long time to feel comfortable being mean to him as i was scared i would hurt his feelings...i am now assured it is what he wants and it definately turns him on..big time.

I would not be happy for anyone to do that to me though.

"Its so hot when your fucking a guys wife and shes about to cum , really in that “moment” and shes saying how big my cock is and how much better it is than his , really aggressively and laughing at him . That makes me shoot almost instantly . Wrong i know but hey ho , each to their own .

Mr PD loves all that...it has taken me (Mrs PD) a long time to feel comfortable being mean to him as i was scared i would hurt his feelings...i am now assured it is what he wants and it definately turns him on..big time.

I would not be happy for anyone to do that to me though."

And Mr.PD is one lucky guy.

I just like a woman to humiliate me how ever she wants to

southam

"

You sir are a very lucky guy. I bet you wanted more people to look at you while also trying to hide yourselves from people's views. Such a beautiful dilemma, isn't it?"

You are so right her gentle teasing had made my little cock stiffen in the bikini bottoms and have you noticed how when these guys have helped themselves to a good eye full of your misses their gaze catches hubby's eyes and thenwith a little contempt down to his crotch

"

You sir are a very lucky guy. I bet you wanted more people to look at you while also trying to hide yourselves from people's views. Such a beautiful dilemma, isn't it?

You are so right her gentle teasing had made my little cock stiffen in the bikini bottoms and have you noticed how when these guys have helped themselves to a good eye full of your misses their gaze catches hubby's eyes and thenwith a little contempt down to his crotch"

I don't think it will be just contempt though. They would have had some fun at your expense. Pointing fingers at your dick and laughing.

southam

they kept it good humoured but she encouraged them by smiling and giggling a little making her exposed tits jiggle. She said that these guys may be hung confident and good at fucking but that I am the nice guy that when they have had their bit of fun with her she wants to return to . She said that these blokes would never allow their wives to strip off and flirt like her or be brave enough to wear tiny bikini bottoms in public even if they could fit their big cocks into them.

The most humiliating thing was the other couples with wives properly wearing one-peice swimsuits and either amused or slightly shocked

Love a bit of verbal when I’m fucking someone’s wife.

They seem to love it when you say ‘do you like seeing your wife being a dirty little slut?’ Or ‘are you going to eat the spunk that I’m about to shoot deep inside your wife’s tight cunt’

Seems to work

"they kept it good humoured but she encouraged them by smiling and giggling a little making her exposed tits jiggle. She said that these guys may be hung confident and good at fucking but that I am the nice guy that when they have had their bit of fun with her she wants to return to . She said that these blokes would never allow their wives to strip off and flirt like her or be brave enough to wear tiny bikini bottoms in public even if they could fit their big cocks into them.

The most humiliating thing was the other couples with wives properly wearing one-peice swimsuits and either amused or slightly shocked "

That's a dream situation for me. If we as men can't satisfy our women, it's only fair to allow them to have fun with other men. But I bet vanilla couples would never understand that

"Love a bit of verbal when I’m fucking someone’s wife.

They seem to love it when you say ‘do you like seeing your wife being a dirty little slut?’ Or ‘are you going to eat the spunk that I’m about to shoot deep inside your wife’s tight cunt’

Seems to work "

If your play partner's male half is as much cuck-minded as me, I bet he would have cum by just hearing those words.

southam

I was so jealous and embarassed at teh time that i said we should leave but she told me to grow she was just having a bit of fun up and had me leave with our beach bag . Afterwards i began to ache with jealousy and excitement and wished I had stayed

"I was so jealous and embarassed at teh time that i said we should leave but she told me to grow she was just having a bit of fun up and had me leave with our beach bag . Afterwards i began to ache with jealousy and excitement and wished I had stayed"

How long did it take for her to come back?

southam

it was nearly midnight I had taken the bag so she was just wearing a thin silk scarf that she must have bought Her tits and bum were so sticky that it moulded itself to her and was completely transparent and it opened in a vee from the knot between her tits leaving her open and dripping cunt completely exposed

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 06/09/21 20:04:30]

edinburgh

"Love a bit of verbal when I’m fucking someone’s wife.

Seems to work "

Yes very horny to hear such similar comments as these while getting to witness and ideally wank while men enjoy the use of a willing wife.

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

I must admit I do like a bit of verbal humiliation when I'm being fucked.

"I must admit I do like a bit of verbal humiliation when I'm being fucked.

"

By *ark_g200Man  over a year ago

manchester

"I must admit I do like a bit of verbal humiliation when I'm being fucked.

"

Naughty girl x

By *ulgehunterMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

Love a guy talking filth to me

By *ess007Woman  over a year ago

Blackpool

I’m very much into verbal humiliation

By *luttTV/TS  over a year ago

Marlborough

SPH, being called a worthless whore, homophobic slurs and racial abuse are my favourites x

"I’m very much into verbal humiliation "

What kind though?

"SPH, being called a worthless whore, homophobic slurs and racial abuse are my favourites x"

All my favourites too

Yeh enjoy this

By *ilthyfuntimezMan  over a year ago

watford

I really like delivering it to little maggot dicked faggy cum loving cuckolds.. very erotic especially when the wife joins in...

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

i do like to be fucked hard from behind and called a dirty whore ect . xx

By *ilthyfuntimezMan  over a year ago

watford

Love it

"I really like delivering it to little maggot dicked faggy cum loving cuckolds.. very erotic especially when the wife joins in... "

It would be nice if two guys humiliate a cuck together. One having fun with the wife while the other making him watch and talking dirty things to him.

"i do like to be fucked hard from behind and called a dirty whore ect . xx "

Your profile name says how much you love it

Anyone up for some kinky chat with verbal humiliation?

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Like to receive

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

I give and its extreme

By *tagmeupMan  over a year ago

wirral

This all sounds amazing

Plenty of chats today. Exhausted already. Thanks all

By *utdoorwhore4uCouple  over a year ago

bedford

love sph hubby

bristol

"love sph hubby"

Me to

By *ogging-funMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Ive Just recently got into sph, I never thought I would enjoy it so much

edinburgh

Not got a small cock but have experience of more alpha males fucking my wife and am a wife watching cuckold wanker.

By *eedeeseTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

Luv verbal n name calling ...slut/bitch/whore/tart/sissy/faggot etc ...turns me on

Love it !! Massive turn on indeed.

Any female or couples up for chat?

bedford

would love to get to know u more

Never been on the receiving end of anything like this, but I wouldn't mind seeing what its like

"would love to get to know u more "

Me too

Anyone up for a chat?

Anyone interested this week?

Any couples or females up for chat?

By *nlyfunsMan  over a year ago

UK

Love it! Love being cuck. Chat now on snap?

Love to explore a bit of humiliation and degrading fun with the right couple or sub fem. So much fun, dirtier the better x

Looking now if any like me to ring them

I do like to tell my husband how much better I get fucked when other guys fuck me.

By *ewey613Man  over a year ago

ottawa

"I do like to tell my husband how much better I get fucked when other guys fuck me."

I bet that makes him cum so fast

By *astpoetMan  over a year ago

where the world takes me

I love being told how much of a sissy slit I am and how my use amuses them

By *astlancsMan  over a year ago

Burnley

wish my wife would

By *orny_hucowWoman  over a year ago

Cornwall

Love receiving verbal humiliation and name calling. Obviously it's not for everyone, but if the right guy calls me a fat, ugly pig and tells me how he wants to fuck my hot, pretty friends...

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

Calling the men dirty bastards for fucking my wife telling them what a skit she is,telling her what a filthy slut she is for fucking other men is a real turn on for me

I enjoy receiving

It grew on my as it suits my deep scary voice seems to help with some but need to know there into it first tho

Telford

I talk pure filth no limits

By *issA_MrMMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

We enjoy this to a certain degree, would say for us it’s more of a gentle teasing than humiliation though. A x

By *abbithotMan  over a year ago

birkenhead

Love to be on the receiving end of some dirty humiliation and can give a bit back.

Very fond of small penis humiliation and female domination - go hand in hand I suppose

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Love fucking my gf while she asks me to tell her how much I want to fuck her best friend. The fantasies are endless as I describe how her friend makes my cock so hard, how her friend’s tits are bigger and when I even call her by her friends name as I’m cumming.

[Removed by poster at 16/03/22 08:01:20]

This is a thread I started originally and made some great friends on here

I took a break from fab and came back. I still like it, if anyone wants to chat

Not many can do it properly but when they do it can be fun

"Not many can do it properly but when they do it can be fun "

Agreed! Many people try to force themselves to do it. For some, it comes naturally

"Not many can do it properly but when they do it can be fun

Agreed! Many people try to force themselves to do it. For some, it comes naturally"

Some put the effort into learning what works rather than just generic words

Telford

Love giving pure filth humiliation

By *ungguy33Man  over a year ago

Salisbury

"Like to receive "

Which one of you likes to receive?

Salisbury

Confession time, degrading and humiliating are huge kinks of mine. Feel free to come chat if it is what you are seeking

bedford

love that

Salisbury

"love that"

If only you was closer

bristol

"Confession time, degrading and humiliating are huge kinks of mine. Feel free to come chat if it is what you are seeking"

Me aswell

"Confession time, degrading and humiliating are huge kinks of mine. Feel free to come chat if it is what you are seeking

Me aswell "

I remember having fun chars with you on my older profile

Anyone up for a chat?

enjoy verbal humiliation here too

Love giving verbal humiliation . Turns me on.especially when the lady/ couple respond in agreement to what i humiliate them with.

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I'm a Cuck who enjoys some verbal humiliation.It enhances the whole experience for me.

Mike

Good cucky. See you like to fluff and suck clean cock. Good little cucky

By *ylvieMWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Sometimes, but I especially like it with praise too.

Ie. You're such a good little slut for me.

your lucky you have something to enter her with my cuck is 100% limp so i just laught no matter what dont get hard and dribbles not cum totally pathetic ...as you can see sph is very big here we both love it "

Very sexy and appealing indeed..

I love when my partners talks dirty,humiliates me while having sex turn us on

By *exy hot wife 84Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

I love it combined with cnc. My favourite

By *rnyCpl45Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

"I love it combined with cnc. My favourite "

Me too!

By *rnyCpl45Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

I absolutely love being verbally degraded. I find it such a huge turn on. Love being a fuck pig

Only recently got into it but think it's so hot!

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

Is that mr or Mrs?

By *onnyadtMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"I love it combined with cnc. My favourite "

1000% Agree with this

Anyone up for chat tonight?

Telford

I give it with no mercy total filth

By *exy hot wife 84Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

"I absolutely love being verbally degraded. I find it such a huge turn on. Love being a fuck pig

Only recently got into it but think it's so hot! "

it's incredibly hot. Makes me so horny.

Love this!!

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Definitely a turn on to be feminized and verbally and sexually degraded and humiliated. i'll almost cum right in my panties.

However just like any other play it has to be someone I trust and have a good relationship with. So a guy messaging me like that out of the blue, won’t get the response he’s expecting.

Definitely a turn on to be feminized and verbally and sexually degraded and humiliated. i'll almost cum right in my panties."

I wholeheartedly agree. I have no idea why, but it is a big turn on.

Me and Mrs enjoy it

Recently got into body writing using a roulette to pick what's written on her really horny

Anyone up for it today?

bristol

Love to receive

"Love to receive"

Love your profile name

bristol

Thanks

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

A lot of people talk a good game on this but when it comes down to it ……………..

bristol

Quite new to trying this but the more I do the more it turns me on

"A lot of people talk a good game on this but when it comes down to it …………….."

Agreed and it can be a very individual thing as to what works

Telford

Who wants it