FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Controlling the gag reflex when sucking

Controlling the gag reflex when sucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

So there’s no substitute for practice to control your gag reflex and believe me I’ve been putting in the hours. I say controlling because for me eliminating it isn’t the goal. Too many men enjoy the sight, feeling and sound of occasionally making me gag that I still want the gag option in my box of tricks. For me accommodating length and girth hasn’t been the challenge. What I’ve found challenging and still do for longer sessions of cock worship are cocks around 6.5” to 7.5”. The ones that punch in and out of my throat. I a till find it hard to maintain control of my gag reflex for more than a few minutes with these ones.

If you’re true Master Cock Whisperer, beyond practice, what are your top tips for taming the gag reflex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickyquimCouple  over a year ago

north west

Don’t just deep throat all the time, caress the rest of the cock too. That way you’re giving your throat a rest and you won’t feel like you’re going to be sick on someone one day, unless that’s their thing. Some people are lucky not to have a gag reflex. But for the rest of us we have to keep practicing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic