FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi match making post

Bi match making post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just updated my profile to Bi, now, will this lead to an influx of willing couples messaging me? Who knows.... will be exciting to find out!

Either way, I'm hoping to have a few messages off people on here.

Anyone here looking for a Bi guy?

Lets make this a Bi match making post! Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Was I expecting too much in 40 minutes for anyone else to reply? Doh!

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

Everyone is queuing for fuel

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Everyone is queuing for fuel"

This and also work takes over people getting chance to check on here

By *mizhereMan  over a year ago

Thame area

Be interesting to know

I’m bi always said that on here and so many couples put off thinking I’ll jump on the male

I adore women

I always say I can and do accept limits and behave ie play straight but guess they have had a bad experience

you have "Just" updated your profile to Bi? was you not bi before when you met the straight couples but had straight on your profile? not alot screams that you are bi,even more so that you are after couples and not single men.if you need a fem present to be bi then in my honest opinion that is not bi but you know what they say...opinions are like arseholes everybody has one

"Everyone is queuing for fuel

This and also work takes over people getting chance to check on here "

Ahhhh. Yeah.... fair point! When working shifts you forget about such matters. Lol

By *aoulDuke1Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"you have "Just" updated your profile to Bi? was you not bi before when you met the straight couples but had straight on your profile? not alot screams that you are bi,even more so that you are after couples and not single men.if you need a fem present to be bi then in my honest opinion that is not bi but you know what they say...opinions are like arseholes everybody has one "

Why do you feel its necessary to police someone else's sexuality?

Everybody has opinions and arse holes, but neither are a problem until you start shoving offensive ones in people's faces.

"you have "Just" updated your profile to Bi? was you not bi before when you met the straight couples but had straight on your profile? not alot screams that you are bi,even more so that you are after couples and not single men.if you need a fem present to be bi then in my honest opinion that is not bi but you know what they say...opinions are like arseholes everybody has one "

Well yeah I updated profile today to Bi, i've been meeting a few guys for a while, without afemale present, and I dont think anything on my profile says that, but when i met the other guys, was nothing more than oral, but not got any pics etc, only met 1 couple off this site, and I was respectful and played with them perfectly well.... a few things were mentioned by both sides to test water, and I thought it was time to update it.

[Removed by poster at 29/09/21 15:11:55]

You shouldn’t have to justify yourself UniformedGuy

By *avidagainMan  over a year ago

st.leonards on sea

dont really do labels i am just me thank you x

"You shouldn’t have to justify yourself UniformedGuy "

Nahhhh. Not justifying myself, too old for that, just chatting.

"you have "Just" updated your profile to Bi? was you not bi before when you met the straight couples but had straight on your profile? not alot screams that you are bi,even more so that you are after couples and not single men.if you need a fem present to be bi then in my honest opinion that is not bi but you know what they say...opinions are like arseholes everybody has one

Why do you feel its necessary to police someone else's sexuality?

Everybody has opinions and arse holes, but neither are a problem until you start shoving offensive ones in people's faces.

"

not policing anyones sexuality and if you took offence then I am sorry you felt you saw and took offence where there was none ....when I was on here with my mrs as a couple profile we would look for bi males with bi on their profile and with bi experiences that had verifications to prove such and the amount of messages we had from blokes with straight on their profile saying they was bi but didnt want to put that because it ruins the chances with other women or couples was unbelievable as was the guys who did say they was bi on their profile but had only straight verifications.it was very off putting and it was the same kind of story over and over again.

"You shouldn’t have to justify yourself UniformedGuy

Nahhhh. Not justifying myself, too old for that, just chatting. "

sorry if you took offense fella and I wasnt expecting or wanting you to justify yourself.sometimes text can come across as meaning or sounding totally different to how it is meant by the writer.

"You shouldn’t have to justify yourself UniformedGuy

Nahhhh. Not justifying myself, too old for that, just chatting.

sorry if you took offense fella and I wasnt expecting or wanting you to justify yourself.sometimes text can come across as meaning or sounding totally different to how it is meant by the writer."

No offence taken. I get what you meant.

Still waiting to see if there are any ppl looking for a match. Lol

» Add a new message to this topic