FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Penis extenders

Penis extenders

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyone30 OP   Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Advice, I'm thinking of buying a penis extender, anyone used one? Good points? Bad points? Does it dull the sensation therefore making men last longer/unable to cum? How is it from the woman's point of view?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *an SummersMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Are you meaning a bit extra on the end like a condom with an inch or two extra or something that makes it longer; a stretching device?

ABERDEEN

"Are you meaning a bit extra on the end like a condom with an inch or two extra or something that makes it longer; a stretching device? "

Its basically a cock shaped sheath that fits over you making you longer and thicker

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seen a few of these, but like a strapon !

By *orthWestUKCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Hubby regularly uses a penis extender. It’s like a rubber condom that adds a couple of inches girth and length. From my point of view it’s not as good as the real thing from someone WE, but is far far better than hubby (4”) without. Also it does make him last longer than the 30 seconds without it. He can cum in it but he says it’s not as pleasurable as it kind of gets squashed back on his cock unlike a condom.

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Bought one few years ago to try some scenarios out and it worked really well just do abit of research and you will find the right one.

By *eirdscienceMan  over a year ago

Postwick

Just ordered one..... Porsche 911

ABERDEEN

"Hubby regularly uses a penis extender. It’s like a rubber condom that adds a couple of inches girth and length. From my point of view it’s not as good as the real thing from someone WE, but is far far better than hubby (4”) without. Also it does make him last longer than the 30 seconds without it. He can cum in it but he says it’s not as pleasurable as it kind of gets squashed back on his cock unlike a condom. "

Thank you for the insight. Sounds like an ideal purchase for me too

I bought of for experimenting with an ex. Too hard to get on, didnt have muvh give in thr girth. If it didnt kill the moment/errection it deffo killed all sensation.

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I think there's a difference between a 'penis sleeve' and a 'penis extender'.

Most penis sleeve will completely dull / numb the sensation, which is great (in a Femdom / sub dynamic and/or sometimes a Cuck / Hotwife dynamic) where she wants you to be focused purely on her pleasure. Bit like reverse pegging.

Outside of this you might both be disappointed with the result.

The extender will naturally just be different. I'd be interested to know whether this is a male-led desire / idea, given that women (sorry to generalise) tend to be more interested in girth than length.

ABERDEEN

"I think there's a difference between a 'penis sleeve' and a 'penis extender'.

Most penis sleeve will completely dull / numb the sensation, which is great (in a Femdom / sub dynamic and/or sometimes a Cuck / Hotwife dynamic) where she wants you to be focused purely on her pleasure. Bit like reverse pegging.

The extender will naturally just be different. I'd be interested to know whether this is a male-led desire / idea, given that women (sorry to generalise) tend to be more interested in girth than length."

Yes this is male led request for advice. For different reasons may I add. Extra length,girth,staying power and to include in roleplay.

By *an SummersMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"Are you meaning a bit extra on the end like a condom with an inch or two extra or something that makes it longer; a stretching device?

Its basically a cock shaped sheath that fits over you making you longer and thicker"

Fair enough. I should imagine you could last forever with one. I can’t imagine you get much sensation

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

I bought the Shane Diesel sleeve as I have two fwbs who love the stretch. I’ve also had a few refuse it too

It is massive.

By *oungJayyMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Advice, I'm thinking of buying a penis extender, anyone used one? Good points? Bad points? Does it dull the sensation therefore making men last longer/unable to cum? How is it from the woman's point of view? "

Gonna be honest? Man to man? They don't work.

Either I've used it wrong (back when I had one) or I'm just not meant to be bigger than 5" (barely that haha)

ABERDEEN

"Advice, I'm thinking of buying a penis extender, anyone used one? Good points? Bad points? Does it dull the sensation therefore making men last longer/unable to cum? How is it from the woman's point of view?

Gonna be honest? Man to man? They don't work.

Either I've used it wrong (back when I had one) or I'm just not meant to be bigger than 5" (barely that haha) "

So why didn't it work?

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"I think there's a difference between a 'penis sleeve' and a 'penis extender'.

The extender will naturally just be different. I'd be interested to know whether this is a male-led desire / idea, given that women (sorry to generalise) tend to be more interested in girth than length.

Yes this is male led request for advice. For different reasons may I add. Extra length,girth,staying power and to include in roleplay. "

Sounds good

ABERDEEN

So finally got one and used it. Results were brilliant, it gave me 1 inch extra, more girth and lasted longer but not too long. Never got the loop over my balls to hold it in place as it's fucking way to small but worked fine without it. The sounds of satisfaction coming from my wife as I fucked her was amazing, in 10 years I've never heard anything like it. It was a surprise as she was blindfolded.

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hubby needs one!

By *eegh0stsMan  over a year ago

Watching this with interest to find all the couples who’s hubbys need one.

Would love to play with a couple who have / need one of these. A little size comparison/humiliation stuff.

ABERDEEN

"Hubby needs one! "

I genuinely recommend it. Like I said the sounds coming from my wife was just sheer pleasure.

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hubby needs one!

I genuinely recommend it. Like I said the sounds coming from my wife was just sheer pleasure. "

Think I’ll stick to other men!! Lol

Ohh dont

"Hubby needs one! "

Short and straight to the point

"So finally got one and used it. Results were brilliant, it gave me 1 inch extra, more girth and lasted longer but not too long. Never got the loop over my balls to hold it in place as it's fucking way to small but worked fine without it. The sounds of satisfaction coming from my wife as I fucked her was amazing, in 10 years I've never heard anything like it. It was a surprise as she was blindfolded. "

Interesting, which one did you get?

ABERDEEN

"So finally got one and used it. Results were brilliant, it gave me 1 inch extra, more girth and lasted longer but not too long. Never got the loop over my balls to hold it in place as it's fucking way to small but worked fine without it. The sounds of satisfaction coming from my wife as I fucked her was amazing, in 10 years I've never heard anything like it. It was a surprise as she was blindfolded.

Interesting, which one did you get?"

Can't remember specific one but got it from love honey, they have a few different sizes.

By *oey16Man  over a year ago

West Sussex

I've had some and although the extra girth and length make it more pleasurable once lubed up and warmed to it, the better moans and groans come from the real thing.

By *exandthesuburbans83Couple  over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

We got one off love honey. It took some getting used to on both sides as it stretched her a bit and also its worth having a trial run on putting it on. Now it's just like popping a condom on. We cut the ball strap off as it was too restrictive and tight.

We wanted it as Mr wanted to see Mrs reacted to bigger but she isn't into being with other guys so we did some role play. She is into women more. the benefit for Mrs is she gets length or girth and I get to see and hear her take it. To be fair, Mr has no issue cumming as the noises and reaction make up for the duller sensation. She hasn't cum from it but doesn't through penetrative sex but she said it felt nice but prefers skin. Ours only added 1 inch.

Tried a sleeve which was covered in bumps and drove the friend wild, did little for me tho

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Still to be fucked by guys wearing one.

» Add a new message to this topic